Male HQ

Zac's HealingTouch Incall Massage @ Bedok North

Hi guys. This week schedule is almost full! Do plan for next week should you require my service.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who cares about a therapist wellness. Due to my medium/ small built and also health concerns, the max weight limit for me to exercise full massage experience is 85kg.

Appreciate your kind understanding.

Edited by HealingTouch

"Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation."

Edited by HealingTouch

I tried Zac's massage a few days ago. This was an outcall so didn't get to check out the cozy little massage room he has in Bedok for incall clients. 

It was a very thorough 90min massage, literally from head-to-toe. It's a combination of Swedish and acupressure. I requested gentle-to-medium pressure and the massage helped to ease the knots and tension in my back, legs and shoulders, following recent gym and tennis sessions. I believe he's well capable of a firmer touch for those who prefer it.

Zac used lemongrass oil for the massage which suited me fine; he continuously checked in with me to ensure the pressure was just right. 

He was prompt in communicating, initially via PM and then whatsapp. 

I would recommend his massage, thanks Zac!

5 hours ago, hha3838 said:

I tried Zac's massage a few days ago. This was an outcall so didn't get to check out the cozy little massage room he has in Bedok for incall clients. 

It was a very thorough 90min massage, literally from head-to-toe. It's a combination of Swedish and acupressure. I requested gentle-to-medium pressure and the massage helped to ease the knots and tension in my back, legs and shoulders, following recent gym and tennis sessions. I believe he's well capable of a firmer touch for those who prefer it.

Zac used lemongrass oil for the massage which suited me fine; he continuously checked in with me to ensure the pressure was just right. 

He was prompt in communicating, initially via PM and then whatsapp. 

I would recommend his massage, thanks Zac!

Thank you for your review! :)

On 10/20/2018 at 6:57 PM, HealingTouch said:

Dear all. I'm introducing the benefits of hot stone therapy into the 90mins full body massage. It is at no additional cost to you so that u can fully relax muscle tensions and the massage can work deeper into the muscle tissues. Do PM me for bookings. Namaste!

Edited by HealingTouch

Hi Dears, in respect to all my existing and future clients, I am listing down a few pointers.

1. Tinea Pedis conditions, commonly known as foot rot.

2. Skin conditions, open wounds, scabbing tissues.

3. Cyst or lumps in body.

Acne is ok as long as not open wound.

Hygiene is a very important factor, I will not hesitate to reject.

As for scheduling, I will wait max 15minutes as it affects my next appointment. If there is no show, I will let the slot out to client enquiring.

Thank you!

Zac - HealingTouch

Edited by HealingTouch

8 hours ago, HealingTouch said:

Hi Dears, in respect to all my existing and future clients, I am listing down a few pointers.

As for scheduling, I will wait max 15minutes as it affects my next appointment. If there is no show, I will let the slot out to client enquiring.

Thank you!

Zac - HealingTouch

Good Points !  that I always encounter too! 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:33 PM, HealingTouch said:

Thank you!

Zac - HealingTouch

Edited by HealingTouch

Managed to book an appointment with Zac yesterday (16 nov) 8pm at his place in Bedok.

Massage was the best among all the other massages I have had before. Every part of the body was covered and the strength was there. Felt very good after the massage and I had a good sleep yesterday night too. Thanks Zac! :)

His place is very modern and new. Will definitely recommend having a massage with him.

5 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

Managed to book an appointment with Zac yesterday (16 nov) 8pm at his place in Bedok.

Massage was the best among all the other massages I have had before. Every part of the body was covered and the strength was there. Felt very good after the massage and I had a good sleep yesterday night too. Thanks Zac! :)

His place is very modern and new. Will definitely recommend having a massage with him.

Thank you so much! See you soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. After a week of recuperating my injury. I'm back to accept sessions. Thank you to those who messaged me your care and concerns and also apologize for those whom I turned down.

Do PM me for bookings at LINE - siriust.

(Advance bookings is much appreciated)

Thank you! :)

Edited by HealingTouch

On 10/20/2018 at 6:57 PM, HealingTouch said:

Hi guys, currently as I have a on-going project, I will only be available for 2 slots in the evening. 8pm and 10pm weekdays. Weekends daytime slots still available.

Appreciate advance booking at least a day. Thank you very much!

Zac

Edited by HealingTouch

• 2 weeks later...

Totally unprofessional. 

Booked an appointment for massage at 2pm this afternoon (20 Jan 2019) on Saturday evening.  Appointment was confirmed.  In the end at 152pm on 20 Jan 2019, I received a Line message - "I'm very sorry... I wasn't feeling well and took some medication". By that time, I was already at the void deck of his block.  Much as I was annoyed, I was prepared to go home. However, as his message wasn't too clear, I asked if the massage was still on at 155pm. However, no reply.  At 2pm, I texted and asked if I should take his non-reply to mean there would be no massage. I told him as I was already waiting at his block, I would appreciate a quick response from him.  Still no reply. I called him thereafter - again no reply.

First, how likely is it possible that one falls sick 8 mins before an appointment? Second, even if he were really suddenly taken ill, couldn't he be more professional enough to give me a call in advance and tell me he needs to cancel the appointment? Instead, he preferred to keep me waiting in vain.

Regardless how good his massage skill is, I will never ever patronise his business. I would advise all who wish to make an appointment with him to be careful of being played out.

To Zac - if you don't know how to respect people's time and be professional, maybe you shouldn't even be in the service industry. 

I m not commenting on this incident but i suppose it works 2 ways. Therapist once confirm the booking should honour the booking and on the other hand, client who have a booking should stick to them, if need to cancel, advance notice should be given and last minute cancellation is definitely a no-no for either parties. Learn to respect and emphathy.

21 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

I m not commenting on this incident but i suppose it works 2 ways. Therapist once confirm the booking should honour the booking and on the other hand, client who have a booking should stick to them, if need to cancel, advance notice should be given and last minute cancellation is definitely a no-no for either parties. Learn to respect and emphathy.

the person who cancel should offer to pre-pay for the next session at least.

2 hours ago, Kenji1980 said:

Totally unprofessional. 

Booked an appointment for massage at 2pm this afternoon (20 Jan 2019) on Saturday evening.  Appointment was confirmed.  In the end at 152pm on 20 Jan 2019, I received a Line message - "I'm very sorry... I wasn't feeling well and took some medication". By that time, I was already at the void deck of his block.  Much as I was annoyed, I was prepared to go home. However, as his message wasn't too clear, I asked if the massage was still on at 155pm. However, no reply.  At 2pm, I texted and asked if I should take his non-reply to mean there would be no massage. I told him as I was already waiting at his block, I would appreciate a quick response from him.  Still no reply. I called him thereafter - again no reply.

First, how likely is it possible that one falls sick 8 mins before an appointment? Second, even if he were really suddenly taken ill, couldn't he be more professional enough to give me a call in advance and tell me he needs to cancel the appointment? Instead, he preferred to keep me waiting in vain.

Regardless how good his massage skill is, I will never ever patronise his business. I would advise all who wish to make an appointment with him to be careful of being played out.

To Zac - if you don't know how to respect people's time and be professional, maybe you shouldn't even be in the service industry. 

Hi Ken. Again I would like to apologize for this inconvenience and have pmed you in LINE why I had only 8mins to respond to you.

Regards - Zac

3 hours ago, Kenji1980 said:

Totally unprofessional. 

You are right that a person does not suddenly fall ill and even if such unforeseen did happen; the onus is on the masseur to call his clients immediately especiallly when it is incall service which involves a client needing to travel to the masseur's house. Definitely an apology is needed but do give everyone a second chance; as we ourselves would hope to be given a chance to make good on a blunder.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:05 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Agree with you. So in this case HealingTouch is totally at fault and lacks basic respect and empathy for his customers. He should compensate Kenji1980 for his time and effort.

On 1/20/2019 at 5:23 PM, HealingTouch said:

Hi Ken. Again I would like to apologize for this inconvenience and have pmed you in LINE why I had only 8mins to respond to you.

Regards - Zac

Dear members.

I have personally sent a message to Ken and offer special rates for his next visit. Will put the case to rest.

Thank you to my regular clients who have messaged me their concern and support. I will still continue to do my best in providing my service.

Regards - Zac

Edited by HealingTouch