Male HQ

Sent wrong dirty photos to your friend/colleagues/family?

Guest Alamak

Guest Alamak

Have anyone experienced sending a wrong text/photo to your friend/colleagues/family? Worse still, to a chat group? Such as your nudes, dirty chats or gay website links?

How do you get yourself out of that situation if you realised you sent it wrong only like an hour later? Especially for ppl who are discreet. 

26 minutes ago, Guest Alamak said:

Have anyone experienced sending a wrong text/photo to your friend/colleagues/family? Worse still, to a chat group? Such as your nudes, dirty chats or gay website links?

How do you get yourself out of that situation if you realised you sent it wrong only like an hour later? Especially for ppl who are discreet. 

hor hor... hong gan. good luck. 

• G_M changed the title to Sent wrong dirty photos to your friend/colleagues/family?
Guest Alamak
4 minutes ago, xiandarkthorne said:

Been there done that. I told them I wanted to make them jealous when I accidentally posted a picture of myself wearing only a posing pouch to the family chat group 11 years ago. 

What was their reaction? How they reply?

Eeew! 

Yucks!

Now I have to wash my eyes with Dettol.

Ha ha ha! We all had a good laugh. But I have the advantage of being out so they all know I am gay. 

The thing is I used to weigh 120kg but I lost weight and toned up my body quite a bit. I weighed around 75 kg at that time.

I became really vain about my body and had some naughty shots taken specially for my gay dating profiles.

I was supposed to post that nearly-naked picture on another gay friends group but hit the wrong one instead.

Me being me, I decided being brazen about it was better than trying to tell some cock and bull story as an excuse.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

19 hours ago, Chirstopher Lee said:

Flimsy excuse: Number hacked, pranked by friends, etc 

this won't work if the photo is of yourself showing face or full body nude or even worse - a video of you cumming!  how are you going to explain why you have such photos and videos?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, Chirstopher Lee said:

Ermmm how about: Oppss, that is for the gf~

haha ... that sounds credible ie if you are ready to bring home a girl to introduce them after that

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Guest

Mine is different. My parents was divorced years ago.....its my dad who accidently send me a pic of his hard cock straining against his uniform pants...its clear he was not wearing any underwear...he was also fit and tan....all said...i pretend nothing happened haha...but i hated that bitch he was fucking than.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, Guest Alamak said:

Much worse is you wearing your mother's panty :-)

I give 5 stars to this simply because its difficult to answer, just wish the guest is a member.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Kelvin79
On 7/12/2018 at 1:49 PM, Guest Alamak said:

My friend did during the wedding of his sister when he accidentally airdrop a photo with his bf having fun 

On 7/12/2018 at 1:49 PM, Guest Alamak said:

leave it if no one questioned.  Daddy was asked when my wife's  (used to be gf) gay friend sent her a pic of myself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.