Male HQ

Long wallets (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest bally

Mine is a bally in blue. Though my wallet mostly in my sling or haversack bag. Using it for many years in still in very good conditions

Just now, Guest Sing said:

Those who carry long wallets: do you receive weird stars or uncalled comments from friends/colleagues?

I meant weird *stares

Guest Ah Long

Gucci.

Along with those comments like, 

1. only women and gays play volleyball and hate soccer and/or rugby.

2. only women and gays have sweet tooth.

3. only women and gays like emo movies and dislike action movies.

4. only women and gays like broadway musicals.

5. only women and gays like brunch.

Guest Guest

Can consider Braun buffel or goldlion also... long wallets are nice and stylish but difficult to carry though i have seen people sticking them out from their back pockets

7 hours ago, junyuan said:

Prada, long wallets are quite the organiser for my notes, cards and whatnots.. but it can be quite a hassel to carry around since it kinda fits awkwardly in pockets//..

Keep in bag and use with a cardholder since cash this days aren't in vogue

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Sing said:

Those who carry long wallets: do you receive weird stars or uncalled comments from friends/colleagues?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Guys using long wallet? I always think like woman, haha.

Japanese men majority using long wallet. I saw few local married men using too. 

long wallets are very popular now. Most of my clients and friends are carrying long wallets,

many are japanese, korean and singaporean too all love long wallet. Long wallets will make 

all the notes looks straight and neat. Can also put many cards inside too.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Guest concern

I used to have a long jpg wallet in secondary school. Though the dollars may not be an issue as it was always 2 to 10 dollar in notes. As a student, coins compartments are more efficient by paying for canteen foods and bus fare. As so i just likes it on my buttocks having that jean metallic paul moments.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can consider Braun buffel or goldlion also... long wallets are nice and stylish but difficult to carry though i have seen people sticking them out from their back pockets

Lol...unless TS is an uncle...

Guest Guest
42 minutes ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

long wallets are very popular now. Most of my clients and friends are carrying long wallets,

many are japanese, korean and singaporean too all love long wallet. Long wallets will make 

all the notes looks straight and neat. Can also put many cards inside too.

Long wallets are a scam by big companies to make people why ANOTHER wallet...once consumets bought these long wallets, they will find they cannot tuck it into their pants, thus the nees to buy MORE pants to place these wallets like chinos, those with side pockets etc...as well as the bag industry.

So these big wallet, bag and pants industry only interest is to fatten up their wallets with cash and pay themselves fat salaries and bonuses...they do not care weather do you actually need a long wallet or not they only care about themselves.

Do not be fooled by them!

Long wallets are just too big for pockets now. The skinny jeans trend is still current in the fashion industry. Unlike when my time during the 90s, long wallet fit well in my straight cut jeans. Though it is not compulsory to fit a long wallet, however i thought it still look grunch and style! Shining bright like a diamonds with the glitter.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest jack said:

Long wallets are just too big for pockets now. The skinny jeans trend is still current in the fashion industry. Unlike when my time during the 90s, long wallet fit well in my straight cut jeans. Though it is not compulsory to fit a long wallet, however i thought it still look grunch and style! Shining bright like a diamonds with the glitter.

Thats why the pants industry want you to buy more pants than you need just to fit your long wallet. These people from the pants industry just want to increase their profits and pay themselves fat salaries.

Guest guestsober

Still can take pouch like i do. It need not need to be pockets to put in just wallet. There are so many things now to carry even when cigerettes are all in big packs now. And so it don t make the buldge stand out. Some looks like humpty dumpty putting all inside the pockets, walking like the lion dance marshall. Pant is not an issue for the industry wallet craze.

Guest concern

Best is to drive, driving is much easier to put all the things when going out. Though i do have sling bags when on the moved. I prefer to have things put in wherever or whichever near when going for dinner etc. Sometimes i just carry 2 pieces of 10 notes and 2 pieces of 50, notes a card and no coins. Smoking normally striaght after meal i will opened the window to blow and on the way to wherever going to. 

Bought my long wallet from The Wallet shop years back. Yes at first people will ask why I choose long wallet and my reply is I don’t like fold my notes (those who believe Chinese practise will know folding note will cause money leaving the wallet). But nowadays I think it common for guy use long wallet so don’t get any question ask.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, hairy40'sgindian said:

Guys from China carrying long wallet. .

Most of them. .

How do you know? Dont talk nonsense! China has 700million men...most carry long wallets? Where did you get the info from? You did a nation wide survey? If not stop spreading fake news!

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

How do you know? Dont talk nonsense! China has 700million men...most carry long wallets? Where did you get the info from? You did a nation wide survey? If not stop spreading fake news!

My apologies. .

What I mean was they from China but working in Singapore. .

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Japanese men majority using long wallet. I saw few local married men using too. 

Japanese are different. Their long wallet is those thin type. Not the thick type woman use. 

Guest guestsober

Long and clutch aable what! That what exactly skinny jeans can t even put in a packet of wet tissue. As it will all gets wet out from the buldge.

I received an LV long wallet from my beau some 15 years ago as a Christmas present.

At first, I was awed that he gave me such an expensive gift.

However, I used it twice over the years as it does not fit into the front pockets.

I don't like to put anything on the back pockets because I can be an easy target to pickpockets.

So recently I was in Chiangmai for a short R & R and discover the many little shops inside the moat/old city.

I was browsing around with zero intentions to get anything.

Fate had it that in one of the shops, there was this tanned sheep leather "normal" size wallet retailing for THB 300 (about SGD 12.50)

Without hesitation, I bought it and to this very day (some 4 months later), I am still using it as my daily wallet.

It looks expensive unlike the PVC ones (like LV) and it fits into the long pockets of skinny/straight-cut jeans.

So before you invest in buying a high-priced long wallet, ask yourself whether you need it or you want it?

Do you really have so many cards to store - I'm currently down to an ATM card, 2 credit cards, NRIC, EZ-link and one Kopitiam card? 

If the wallet fits into your front pocket snuggly, buy it.

Otherwise, it could be another impulsive purchase.

Long wallets must be branded for a showcase since it must be outlooked over pockets and dressing code. For a long wallet you described, you must as well go mustafa to pick one. There got many looked similar tosei and banana.

4 hours ago, Guest jack said:

Long wallets must be branded for a showcase since it must be outlooked over pockets and dressing code.

Well, not really. Some brands can look quite muted and nondescript. Only the trained eye will know it's branded. But carry whatever you like, doesn't need to be branded, as long as you can carry it off. 

I've been using my Prada long wallet for about 4 years - needed a long wallet because I have quite a lot of cards I need to put inside and my previous bifold wallets kept breaking due to it being too thick. So I decided to reward myself with one when I went to Milan.

End of the day though, long wallet or not, the most important thing is to have money inside. Lol.

LV long wallets have a design flaw. They can't fit a lot of cards, if you do, it'll look very lopsided on one side. Haha. I used to stuff it silly with cards and such... Then it got really stretched and my heart pain cos so ex. So now I just put a few in there and keep the rest in a cardholder. Haha. The irony. 

I have one which is from RAOUL, a local brand.

Long but not that long. It can fit my credit cards (for EZ link commute, rewards and cashbacks), AMEX,  debit card for NETS, cash notes, business cards, extra SIM card.

I have separate one for coins for SGD, MYR , IDR and PHP, this is what I sacrifice. if I use the very long wallets, I am tempted to store coins that I may use when I travel.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest guestsober

That what i meant by a good branded classy long wallet! If not! Do not even carry to neglect by tagging along with that chandelier dressing. Its good to live expensive!

• 2 years later...

Not sure if u guys noticed. Even for long wallet, there is 2 kinds. 1 is full length long wallet and another kind is slightly shorter (maybe 3/4 of the normal length of long wallet). Usually these are more flexible & soft type, can be twisted. Where can I get the shorter type?

Edited by tyan

• G_M changed the title to Long wallets (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.