Male HQ

Long wallets (compiled)

Guest Guest

Long wallets are bigger.  Some think that bigger is better.  But here it is the opposite.

The bigger the wallet, the smaller the brain!  :lol:

In these days of nearly cashless society,  what we need a wallet for?  To carry our ID, maybe one or two credit cards, a few other cards, and perhaps a few bills.  All this fits perfectly well into a normal sized wallet, which fits into normal sized pockets of jeans and other pants.    Ahhh... but that's why there are bags!

BAGS?  I have a sister who carries a bag wherever she goes, and she has lost it many times with documents, credit cards, money inside.  I have been carrying a normal wallet in my front pocket for all my life, and I have never lost it.  In fact, I could find anything in my wallet with my eyes closed. 

Guest The Vagina Monologues

Mmmm.

I carry a purse, the type that snap open at the top. I put it in my clutch or in my sling. 

I subscribe to credit cards that list applicants must have a vagina. Mmmm..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Long wallets (compiled)
12 hours ago, xcuez86 said:

Recently, I have seen quite a number of guys taking long wallets, especially from the likes of brands such as LV, Bottega etc.. what you think of that? Most of them are either married guys or guys attached with a girlfriend. ;) 

I'm using a long wallet from Arrow. A simple black wallet with gorgeous blue thread sewn around its border. It's slender than a standard long wallet. I find it more accomodative than those folded ones I had used. I do not know if it's still in the market for I bought it several years ago. Good quality wallet and it's still in good shape.

• 1 month later...

Long wallet is very good as you can organised your denomation and arrange the card neatly. In Japan they believe if you don't fold your bill it will bring in more luck and money to your wallet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.