Male HQ

Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park

Facial Massage is another skill in combo massage package. It's like body massages, will increase circulation to your facial tissue, resulting in brighter, youthful-looking skin. Facial massages can also help to lift and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles. As an added benefit, a good facial massage reduces stress, leaving you feeling peaceful and relaxed. 

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Deep Tissue Massage with smooth heated stones to enhance a nurturing full body massage. Targeted massage techniques coupled with comforting heat relieve pain and provide deep relaxation. As hot stones glide over muscles, tension melts away, providing a uniquely rejuvenating experience. Deep tissue massage is effective,and known to improve physical and mental well-being.

For service detail or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at Whatsapp@ 90582398

To my bro, Almond Tea after massage, it's known of various health benefits including its ability to prevent chronic disease. It can reduce inflammation, detoxify the body and slow the aging process.

Anti Aging
Almonds contain a number of antioxidants that are released from the tea when prepared correctly and drunk. Phytosterols and antioxidant vitamin E are released and absorbed by the body. It can help minimise the appearance of wrinkles, age spots and other type blemishes.

Detoxification Of The Body
Almond Tea can help stimulate liver function and improve the health of the kidneys, according to research studies. The compounds that absorbed into the body from the drink stimulate urination regularity and improves the bodies metabolism.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Add in contact number

Body Scrub is another service in combo massage package. You probably exfoliate your face regularly to get rid of buildup and have a fresh, glowing appearance. You can get the same benefits for the body when you exfoliate the rest of your skin.

The scrub should be done first to get rid of all the dead skin cells that are on your body. Then, the massage. This is done second because you need to moisturize your body after the scrub.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed mobile number

For service detail or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Facial Massage is a popular treatment to slow down the aging process and achieve younger looking and healthier skin. It is also used to relieve stress, migraine headache and sinus congestion. It's involve a whole Combo Massage session, a portion of a whole-body massage. A small amount of JoJoBa oil is applied to facilitate movement over the delicate facial areas and neck to release blockages in the flow of qi, or vital energy.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Deep Ttissue Massage aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of muscle tissue and fascia. It's ideal for releasing chronic tension and may also help improve range of motion.

Hot Stone Massage, rather than relying solely on their hands to work out stubborn knots, heated basalt stones place on the back to help melt tight areas. Besides helping to relieve tense areas, the heat from the stones can help improve blood flow.

Deep Tissue Massage with 26 heated basalt stones, it's actually easier to access the muscle tissue much faster on a deeper level than with deep tissue massage. So, that is the difference between a hot stone massage and a deep tissue massage.

Try it if you suffer from chronic aches and pains or want more pressure than classic Swedish massage offers or suffer from hard-to-loosen trouble spots and like the therapeutic heat.

For service detail or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at Whatsapp@ 90582398.

IMG-20181222-WA0002.jpg

Why Men Need Combination Massage Therapy Massage is known to help men with anxiety and depressive disorders. Keeping men primed and ready for their chosen sport and help to increase thier performance. Treat any sprains and strains from sports, work, or blue list chores.

Most men after few sessions of Combination massage specially Deep Tissue with Hot Stone Massage will start to realize just how beneficial it is to take care of their bodies. It is not a luxury or a spa treatment, it is a legitimate medical treatment to help your body function optimally at work, home, and/or play.

For service detail or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at Whatsapp@90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Save upload file space

Hi Bro,

The hip or butt muscles are the strongest muscles in the body, since they work all day long without stopping. It is for this reason that a Butt Massage to relieve tension and give all the stress you accumulated during the day a rest.

Your butt is a combination of fat and muscle. The butt’s gluteal muscles, collectively among the largest in the body, are necessary for stability, movement, and posture. In short, they’re very important.

A Butt Massage relieves muscle tightness and tension. Muscle tightness and tension is another cause of pain. Muscle tightness and tension is reduced as circulation improves. Improving circulation increases muscle temperature, giving muscles an increase in elasticity. Reducing muscle tightness and tension by increasing tissue elasticity, further reduces acute pain due to the decrease in restriction.

Relaxing Butt massage offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

For NEW service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at; Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Choice of Body Cream Scrub in Combo Massage

Antioxidant Red Wine Cream Scrub

A gentle body scrub that removes dead skin and moisturizes the skin so that it feels and looks young again. 

Kaffir Lime Cream Scrub

An exotic Natural Therapy Thai scrub that smells wonderful and gently exfoliates your skin leaving it soft and fresh. Infused with the essence of Kaffir Lime and cloves to tone and restore the elasticity of the skin. 

Mocha Coffee Cream Scrub

The pure coffee beans improve lymphatic drainage which helps remove toxins from the body. While the silky cream gently moisturises the skin.

Skin Regeneration Ginseng Cream Scrub

The creamy scrub gently exfoliates your skin leaving it clean and refreshed. While the ginseng extracts help combat free radicals, revitalising your skin to make it smoother and younger looking.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at; Whatsapp@ 90582398

Chinese Tui Na, Swedish and Deep Tissue and Hot Stone is a perfect Combination Massage between the Eastern and Western massage. All circulation and energy will flow smoothly. Body tension get relieved. It leaves you feeling relaxed and energized.

1547120842947.jpg

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please Whatsapp@ 90582398

Abdominal massage, which may sometimes be referred to as stomach massage, is a gentle, noninvasive treatment that may have relaxing and healing effects for some people. It’s used to treat a wide variety of health concerns, especially those related to the stomach, such as digestion issues, constipation, and bloating.

4 Reasons to Include Abdominal Massage in Combination massage;

1. Feels More Complete & Holistic

2. Aid in Intestinal Function.

3. The Connection Between Abdominal Massage & A Sense of Well-Being

4. Benefits Physical, Mental, Spiritual Conditions, and perhaps some mental illnesses like anxiety, depression and eating disorders.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Have engaged Zen svs several times.  Last wk tried his scrub,  was good too.  He spent 30mins just on scrubbing,  making sure every part is covered.  After shower,  it was followed by massage,  he also massaged the butt quite well too,  massaging every part of the muscle.  Very sensuous BTW. Not mentioning the Hot stone,  was fantastic especially in air con room,  though a heated mat is provided on the massage bed. Overall an enjoyable experience. 

He mentioned he's providing waxing after cny period.  Will try &  update u guys. 

31 minutes ago, mick2014 said:

Have engaged Zen svs several times.  Last wk tried his scrub,  was good too.  He spent 30mins just on scrubbing,  making sure every part is covered.  After shower,  it was followed by massage,  he also massaged the butt quite well too,  massaging every part of the muscle.  Very sensuous BTW. Not mentioning the Hot stone,  was fantastic especially in air con room,  though a heated mat is provided on the massage bed. Overall an enjoyable experience. 

He mentioned he's providing waxing after cny period.  Will try &  update u guys. 

wow!
all pkges at the same price?

On 1/21/2019 at 4:02 PM, mick2014 said:

Hi bro p-2122 and Mick2014,

Thank you for your valueable feedback. For sure my services of Healthy Living for men will be enhanced from your next appointment.:D

Hi Bro,

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at; Whatsapp@ 90582398

Combination Massage therapy is effective to reduce stress and improve your quality of sleep, massage therapy can help your body produce more of its own testosterone.

Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone, testosterone plays a key role in the development of reproductive tissues such as the testes and prostate. It also regulates fertility, bone and muscle mass, fat distribution, and red blood cell production.

The Testicular Massage, known to increase blood flow to the scrotum region, this method also helps the male hormone flow throughout the body more efficiently. Stress can reduce your testosterone because when the stress hormone cortisol enters the bloodstream, the body reduces the amount of testosterone it produces.

Combination Body Massage induces a feeling a relaxation for most people. Getting a massage regularly can improve a person’s ability to relax in between massage sessions as well. This can be one healthy way to manage stress and anxiety that can help a man’s testosterone production as well as the health of his brain, heart, and prostate. Stress is also a major cause of prostatitis.

Head and Neck Massage in Combination Maasage can help relax you and lead to better sleep. The quality of sleep that you regularly get can directly impact your testosterone production. Having a healthy sleep pattern and routine is important for men because the majority of men’s daily testosterone release occurs during sleep.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Here's my take as a season massage goer :

Place - The place fully setup for massage with high bed and shower facilities. Clean and good ambiance.

Skills - I tried a 2 hr package and his skill was good with a mixture of hard and sensual. Nice routine.

Personality - Nice looking guy in his mid 40s I guess and pleasant. He serves almond drinks before and after the massage!

Experience - He worked in Spa before for many years! 

Will go back!:)

Edited by gstringuy26

Hi Bro,

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment with Zen, please text my Whatsapp@ 90582398.:P 

Butt Massage in Combo Massage service offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery. It also happens to be a fun and sensual activity.

If the muscles in your buttocks become weak from lack of use or inflamed because of overuse, infection, or other irritation, you may experience difficulty with muscle movement. Tight glutes can be uncomfortable, and they can even limit how well you move.

Butt massage can ease the tightness in these muscles and help you slowly regain range of motion and improve strength and circulation.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Bro,

For service detail of Zen Healthy Living for Men or appointment, please text my Whatsapp@ 90582398. :thumb:

To reply your question on

" Why a Butt Massage in Combo Massage Service?"

Massaging the butt helps relax the all-important gluteal muscles and eases pressure on other parts of the back, spine, and legs. When overworked or tight muscles can relax, they can recover more easily. This helps prevent muscle pain, strain, and damage.

Like the back, your legs rely on your butt’s glute muscles to coordinate a lot of important activities, from walking and running to moving from sitting and standing positions. When the glutes aren’t working properly for the lower half of the body, you may experience symptoms, including leg pain.

This is my third visit to the Zen - Combination Massage Services @Chinatown.

I have a fabulous time and kept remembering the feeling about the service ........Zen makes sure we always have everything we need.

Zen's place is walkable from the nearest MRT.

His place is discreet and with a newly purchased heater massage bed. Also, a proper shower room for wash up before and after massage.

Zen is a gentle guy, he really paid attention and used consistent strength and strokes on the body....... it really relieved the tension and stiffness in my problem areas.

He will not reply or reading text massage during the massage session.....really give 100% attention for a good massage service.

I actually dozed off at some parts, because it was such a relief.

Gentle soothing music in the background, and oil was lightly scented....everything was just perfect.

Zen is really a friendly and sincere guy.

He is specially in deep tissue with hot stone massage and Chinese tui na.

Also, body scrub, butt massage and foot reflexology.

If you want peace and relax ........then this is the place for you. 

I have been informed that ........the new services are coming up for hair waxing and facial purifying treatment.

Will be back again. :)

Edited by kelvinfbw

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your valueable feedback to enhance and achieve my goal of Healthy Living for Men.

Apart from Combo Body massage introduced recently, my One-Stop-Services will be added the following treatments soon;

1. Body Hair Waxing (Hot and Soft wax)

2. Facial Purifying Fitness 

3. LED Right Light photodynamic for Face

4. Skin Scrub (Cleansing and Permeation) for Face

5. Thai Herbal Compress Massage and etc.

Please look up my next few updates for detail if you are interested.

For service detail or appointment with Zen, please Whatsapp@ 90582398. Thank You.

1549415223501.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment, please text Zen at; Whatsapp@ 90582398

A Buttock Massage interferes with the message sent to the brain and nerves. Friction created between skin and fingers during a buttock massage creates a new sensation that is picked up by the receptors.

When pressure is applied to areas of tightness or pain during a buttock massage, a numbing sensation gradually occurs. This sensation is picked up by receptors and sent to the brain, disturbing the original signal detecting pain. The brain then sends a message to the nerves that creates the numbing sensation rather than a feeling of pain. Interfering with the message sent to the brain means that the nerves do not create pain as they have not been told to do so. Interfering with the message therefore reduces acute pain.

1548999177861.jpg

Hi Bro,

Facial and Body Waxing servies have been started after CNY, for service detail and rate of Healthy Living for Men, visit my biz web or text Zen for appointment at Whatsapp@ 90582398.

One of the Combination Services in Body Massage and Facial is Ultra Sonic Deep Cleansing,  a deep face cleaning scrub.

High frequency ultra sonic oscillation technology is transmitted to the skin’s surface delivering instantaneous pressure and vibration. It’s able to penetrate 3-5 mm into the skin, effectively removing blackheads, dead skin and dirt. Which will allow your skin to regain its clearness and cleanliness.

Firming and Lifting Skin Micro-current pulse technology can activate cell vitality, boost collagen regeneration, and help restore skin elasticity so that skin remains moisturized and firm. 

The device gently massages face and mobilizes subcutaneous muscles to help shape the facial contour. Helps Skin Absorb Nutrients High frequency vibration breaks down and refines larger molecules such as VC and collagen to help you massage your skin and let your skin easily absorb nutrients.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment, please text Zen at; Whatsapp@ 90582398.

When you feel fatigue, a sharp sudden or persistent back pain after a long day of sitting, headache or body pain, these could be some of the signs that your body needs to be rejuvenated with a healing touch.

Massage is defined as an action of pressing and rubbing a person’s body using hands, with the aim of relaxing the muscles on the particular parts of the body.

Massage is also helped to reduce pain in the affected area. Massage does only rejuvenate the body, it also has soul-healing benefits. This explains why the therapy is conducted in Zen Relax Room, a quiet environment, with dim lighting and soothing music to calm a person

1551048797666.jpg

Hi Bro,

When you want to really pamper yourself for Body, Muscle, Mind relaxation and confidence in apperance, enjoy an indulgent pairing of two most requested Body Massage and Facial Treatment services with Zen.

Refreshing the skin and recharging the body with a massage and new technique of facial, services can be tailored to suit everyone in combination package.

For new service detail of Combination Massage and Facial or appointment, please text Zen at; Whatsapp@ 90582398.

IMG-20190309-WA0000.jpg

Hi Bro,

Thank you for supporting my One-Stop-Services. For Spa treatment detail of Combination Massage and Facial or appointment with Zen, please Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Spa treatments can be a good alternative for you to fully relieve yourself from the struggles and stresses of life. The popular Spa treatments are massages, facials and body treatments having a number of health benefits. 

Body Scrub is a spa treatment which exfoliates the skin on your bodyleaving it feeling fresh, smooth, moisturised and soft.

Facial is the second most popular spa treatment after a massage, it is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look good and confidence.

1552694289260.jpg

Hi Bro,

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment with Zen, please Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Manhood massage is a routine maintainance of male sexual organ, this can be the main part of the body, help to release trapped air and also to encourage appropriate and better blood flow to the region, remove unwanted toxin throughout the region. As to keep good performance, this place is required around by great blood circulation.

Man Brazilian wax has the power to make you feel fresh and increase sensation in the area. Male waxing is the practice of male pubic hair removal. After the increased popularity of female pubic hair styling or removal, commonly called bikini waxing, male waxing became more common.

1553229837164.jpg

Hi Bro, 

For Spa treatment detail of Combination Massage and Facial or appointment with Zen, please Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Spa treatments can be a good alternative for you to fully relieve yourself from the struggles and stresses of life. The popular Spa treatments are massages, facials and body treatments having a number of health benefits. 

A scrub or body polish is a spa treatment which exfoliates the skin on your bodyleaving it feeling fresh, smooth, moisturised and soft.

A facial is the second most popular spa treatment after a massage, it is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look good and confidence.

1553834178489.jpg

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment with Zen, please Whatsapp me @ 90582398

Butt Massage offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery. It also happens to be a fun and sensual activity.

If the muscles in your buttocks become weak from lack of use or inflamed because of overuse, infection, or other irritation, you may experience difficulty with muscle movement. Tight glutes can be uncomfortable, and they can even limit how well you move.

Butt massage can ease the tightness in these muscles and help you slowly regain range of motion and improve strength and circulation.

1546489849109.jpg

Hi Bro, 

Combination of Chinese and Traditional Thai Massage

Chinese massage is to reduce musculoskeletal problems. Traditional Thai massage is often intended for relaxation to ease stress and tension. Combine both massages for balancing and strengthening the body by encouraging flow of energy.

Combination of One Stop Services (Standard Package)
180mins for 4 in 1: Body Scrub, Body Massage, Facial and Body waxing.
150mins for 3 in 1: Body Scrub, Body Massage and Facial.
120mins for 2 in 1: Body Scrub, Body Massage.

Visit my biz web for more service packages, rates, or appointment with Zen, please Whatsapp @90582398

1554420303256.jpg

Hi Bro,

New Facial service apart from Body Massage has added into Combo package. You may visit my biz page (www.zenrelaxroom.biz) for detail and rates or Whatsapp @90582398 for appointment.

Using Gua Sha/Scraping on your face is not meant to cause bruising. Rather, the scraper is used much less aggressively over the facial curvatures in an attempt to bring new blood to the surface and promote lymphatic drainage. Gua sha relaxes tension in facial muscles which can cause lines. It’s kind of like exercise for your face — with regular use, gua sha can tone skin and promote increased skin elasticity.

Benefits of Facial Gua Sha/Scraping
Gua Sha/Scraping for the face and neck is called the Eastern Botox (or Eastern Facelift) for a reason. This TCM (or Traditional Chinese medicine) treatment, when applied to the face, has the following effects:
1.Firms up your sagging facial muscles
2. Smoothens the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles on your face
3. Improves dark circles and bags under the eyes (the kind you get from advancing age)
4. Lightens age spots and other skin discolorations
5. Your complexion gets rosier and more radiant
6. Helps clear up acne, rosacea, and other skin diseases on your face.

1555044401901.jpg

Hi Bro,

After hours of toiling and working hard, whether it’s in the office or in the gym, you need pampering treatment that takes the entire days stress off the minds, soul and body. The One-Stop-Services and combination treatments of body massage, body scrub, facial and etc. are developed for healthy living and lifestyles for you.
For more detail services or appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

1555454823979.jpg

Hi Bro,

You’re at work, your inbox is piling up, and the to-do list seems like an insurmountable feat. To top it off, you’re running on way too little sleep and too much caffeine. Rather than risk a stress breakdown, one-stop-service of combination body massage, body scrub, facial treatment and body waxing techniques help invigorate your muscles, soul and mind.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

IMG_20190424_1.png

Edited by Maneasyhappy

One-Stop-Service 1/3 - Combo Massage
Body Scrub and Massage are Healthy Living for man as well as sexy and the physical effects become part of the experience, it boosts blood flow all across the body and reduces the levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, in the body and increases oxytocin, a hormone involved with feelings of affection and bonding. Regular massage can also lead to improved immune function and better general health overall.

1556232566676.jpg

Edited by Maneasyhappy

One-Stop-Service 2/3: Facial Treatment

Men's skin in most cases produces more oil because of the higher testosterone levels. It can also be a combination of irregular cleansing which can lead to clogged pores, blackheads and acne. Having a facial treatment can reduce the amount of oil on your skin and help to regulate and keeping it cleaner.

Man's fear of being phased out of the marketplace because he doesn't look as young as his colleagues is very real. Age-Fighting skin treatment that helps you look younger and confidence in your career.

Book an appointment with Zen to experience it for yourself the benefits of Facial Treatment by using new techique of LED light theraphy and facial purifying procedure;
1. Increases Face Circulation,
2. Reduce the amount of oil on your skin,
3. Clear clogged pores, blackheads, and impurities without causing harm to your skin.
4. Stimulate blood flow and using pressure points will put you into a state of relaxation lower cortisol and aiding in stress relief.

For more detail of One-Stop-Services or appointment with me, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

1556578136598.jpg

One-Stop-Service 1/3: Body Combination Massage
One-Stop-Service 2/3: Facial Treatment
One-Stop-Service 3/3: Grooming Service
Body waxing is good for those with lots of hair and a high affinity to skin irritation. Have you noticed more and more men have been turning up at the pool or beach without hair? That is because men are finally embracing the art that is hair removal.  A lot of guys are seeking intimate waxing, not only getting their bikini areas cleaned up, but full Brazilians that removes everything.

A popular combination is known as "the back, sack and crack", where the back, the scrotum and the perianal region between the buttocks are depilated. Areas that are repeatedly waxed over long periods of time often exhibit a thinning of regrowth, and regrowth that is thinner, softer, and lighter in color.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service and rate, visit my personal URL or WhatsApp me for appointment at 90582398.

IMG_20190509_1.png

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Visited Zen for a scrub + massage last Sat. The ambience is great and similar to a professional spa setting. As for the massage, he managed to release some knots I had on my shoulders and back and my muscles were much more relaxed after his massage. A great experience and I will definitely go back again!

Hi Bro,

Glute Massage helps relax the all-important gluteal muscles and eases pressure on other parts of the back, spine, and legs. When overworked or tight muscles can relax, they can recover more easily. This helps prevent muscle pain, strain, and damage.

IMG_20190514_2.png

Hi Bro,

Abdominal massage which may be referred to as stomach massage, is a gentle, noninvasive treatment that may have relaxing and healing effects. It’s used to treat a wide variety of health concerns, especially those related to the stomach, such as digestion issues, constipation, and bloating.

1558290461309.jpg

Experience a slimming massage and cupping treatment in Combination massage package to promote weight loss and full body toning by stimulating acupoints along the lymphatic lines. Cupping helps to regulate blood circulation and detoxify body while heat lamp therapy eases conditions caused by cold-related syndrome. Slimming massage helps to release stress and anxiety, eliminate water retention, remove toxins from the body and stimulate the digestive system.

Eliminate the stubborn fats with Proslimelt. Latest fat reduction technology thats is non-invasive, no pain and no downtime!

For more detail of One-Stop-Services or appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

1558523592700.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

While lower back pain is very common, pain in other areas can also be treated with combination massage therapy. Common areas where you seek relief from pain are the neck, the shoulders, knee and hip joints, and other areas of the body.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• Maneasyhappy changed the title to Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park