Male HQ

Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park

On 7/14/2018 at 9:34 AM, Maneasyhappy said:
Hi Forum,

I am Zen, local Chinese, 40/175/70, certified therapist with 6 years’ experience in providing full body, tui na, manhood and Swedish sensation massage services. 

WhatsApp @90582398Line: alvinzensg or PM for detail or appointment. Thank you so much.

My incall service is at Chinatown on Sat and Sun, please text me at whatsapp for detail and appointment, thanks .

*Incall Service for Combo Massage rates:*
$90 for 90mins
$120 for 120mins

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed in service

Hi Frineds,
Apart from my service of body, TuiNa, Swedish massage, followings are the addition skills that I am able to provide and for your referrence before contacting me at Whatsapps: 9058 2398 for further detail or appointment, thank you so much.

1.Head, Neck and Shoulder massage
2. Manhood massage
3. Healthy Kidbeys and Peostate massage
4. Sensual massage 

Incall Service for Combo Massage rates:
$90 for 90mins
$120 for 120mins

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Frineds,
Thank you for your understanding and supporting my service schedule, here is the adjustment of my incall timing;

Incall service for Combo Massage;
Wed-Fri from 8pm
Sat-Sun from 10am to 10pm
$90 for 90mins
$120 for 120mins

Please text me at Whatsapps (9058 2398) for appointment, thank you so much.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed in service

• G_M changed the title to Zen Incall @ Chinatown and Outcall Massage

Hi Bro,
I am Zen. Thank you for your support after posted my service in July,  please accept my sincere apologies for only arrange incall appointment thru my WhatsApp and delay in replyiny your query on my service in detail due to session in progress with clients.

As I manage my own schedule for incall and outcall appointment, please text me at Whatsapps (9058 2398) for appointment in advance, thank you.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed in service

Hi Bro,
Thank you for your support and understanding for advance booking of my limited incall timeslots on weekday evening and weekend.

Your valuable advice and query in my WhatsApp, Line or PM are important for me to improve my services and our communication to meet your satifaction.

During Singapore National day period, please enjoy yourself, but also remember to keep healthy. For Appointment and further enquiry of my incall service, please text me at Whatsapps (9058 2398).

I would reassure you that your message will be replied immediately when I am free from service.Thank You So Much.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

Hi Bro,
To reply few queries in my WhatsApp and Line chat for the benefits of essential oil on your body.

In a massage setting, essential oils are blended together with essential oil carrier oils. The carrier oil helps the essential oils get absorbed by your skin without the risk of being too strong and possibly burn you, as it might if you used just the highly concentrated essential oils on their own.

Essential oils are well known for their good effects to your overall health and well-being.  Any massage experience can really be made a hundred times better if good massage carrier oil combined with an appropriate essential oil! The health benefits will stack up multiple times over.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Zen, 

Thank you for a mind-blowing experience (prostate massage).

It was truly arousing, erotic and therapeutic. 

Zen is a very gentle, sweet and soft spoken guy. He is very professional. Knows how to ease a nervous client like me (first timer).

i like his massage and will go back again for more.

Ray

14 hours ago, raymanjit said:

Hi Zen, 

Thank you for a mind-blowing experience (prostate massage).

It was truly arousing, erotic and therapeutic. 

Zen is a very gentle, sweet and soft spoken guy. He is very professional. Knows how to ease a nervous client like me (first timer).

i like his massage and will go back again for more.

Ray

Self created post by masseur. Lousy session done by this feminine guy. 

4 hours ago, Bottom guy in east said:

Self created post by masseur. Lousy session done by this feminine guy. 

WTF @Bottom guy in east I wrote my personal experience feedback. You can write your own. Nobody nor the masseur wrote for me! You didn't like it is your view. I liked it and I will go back again.

- Ray

(Top guy with a BiG DICK from the west)

Oh my goosh! After decided to put up my own posting last month after 6 years of body massage service, I never expect and do not know what is the intension of such comment of my manifestation.

I accept valuable feedback to enhace my skill to meet my client's expectation. Also I will apologise if I mislead my way to new clients by standard of procedure of customer service as a certified therapist or unable to meet you expectation and request beyond providing body massage.

Every therapist has his own style of massage, likewise, customers have their own preference and choice as paymasters.

Be calm and respecting someone indicate the quality of your personality. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

HI Bro,
To share with you one of my skills to improve your energy flow in full body massage package. The purpose of a head massage is to free the energy channels of negative energy that are believed to be the origin of illness.

Please text me at Whatsapps (90582398) for appointment and detail, thank you so much.

20180814064215.jpg

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Contact number changed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bro,
Sorry for not able to reply all SMS occasionally as I have limited outgoing SMS given by Telcom. Please text me in WhatsApp for appointment or service detail. Thank you for your support and understanding.

WhatsApp @90582398

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Contact number changed

Hi Bro,

Massage is no longer available only through luxury spas and upscale health clubs. If you've never tried massage, learn about its possible health benefits and what to expect during a massage therapy session.

Massage is to work and act on the body with pressure. The purpose of massage is generally for the treatment of body stress or pain.

WhatsApp@ 90582398 for sevice detail or appointment. Thank you so much.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

Hi Bro,

Massage is no longer available only through luxury spas and upscale health clubs. If you've never tried massage, learn about its possible health benefits and what to expect during a massage therapy session.

Massage is to work and act on the body with pressure. The purpose of massage is generally for the treatment of body stress or pain.

WhatsApp@ 90582398 for sevice detail or appointment. Thank you so much.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

男士养生保健按摩是针对工作繁忙, 用脑过度,应酬多,睡眠不足,经常劳累的男生. 适时的按摩,有效的平衡自律神经,放松減压,除倦怠,舒缓疲劳.

Benefits of Neck Theraphy
Along with relieving neck pain, receiving massage on a regular basis helps keep all your joints limber, which reduces your chances of pulling a muscle. It also improves your posture and flexibility, increases range of motion, lowers blood pressure and heart rate,encourages relaxation and relieves stress.

WhatsApp@ 90582398 for sevice detail or appointment.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

Hi Bro,

Healthy Living for Men

Massage is no longer available only through luxury spas and upscale health clubs. If you've never tried massage, learn about its possible health benefits and what to expect during a massage therapy session.

WhatsApp@ 90582398

For sevice detail on Manhood Massage or appointment. Thank you so much.

男士养生保健按摩是针对工作繁忙, 用脑过度,应酬多,睡眠不足,经常劳累的男生. 适时的按摩,有效的平衡自律神经,放松減压,除倦怠,舒缓疲劳.

若需了解男士养生按摩详情或预约, 请联络 Whatsapp@ 90582398

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

Hi Bro,
Please accept my apologies for not able to reply your message promptly or missed your booking messages while I m with clients, due to many incoming Whatapps and Line messages flooded in my chat rooms, i did housekeep those dormant IDs to resolve the problem for better communication.

At the same time, I am building an web page and mobile app for my services and appointment. Please do look up my update for upcoming changes.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

For sevice detail of Healthy Living Men massage or incall appointment at Chinatown;
WhatsApp@ 90582398

很抱歉, 由于太多发信者的短信蓄存在我微信和Line聊天室,未能既时回复而误了预约的短信. 做了whatsApp 和 Line聊天室清理和调整, 现在可以方便既时回复,谨请包涵!

同时我正在建设一个网络平台和手机程序, 让各位了解男士养生详情和预约,请拭目以待新的尝试. 感恩!

若需了解男士养生按摩详情或预约, 请联络;
Whatsapp@ 90582398

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

Hi Bro,
Let me get deep into those knots that have been keeping you up at night with my personalized variation of the Deep Tissue Massage and leave you in a state of complete bliss.

For service detail of Zen Healthy Living for Men on web or incall appointment at Chinatown, please text me at;
WhatsApp@ 90582398

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

Zen is amazing and gifted in massage, he has that almost perfect combi of strong hands for firm (not painful unless you really want him to beat you up, it may hurt for a few days hehe) and a gentle spirit with an intuitive touch that’s both therapeutic and relaxing. He applied pressure based on what I needed and took extra time with the areas that were troubling the most. He’s both professional and personable. I finally have a regular massage therapist!

Hi Bro,

Have you ever heard of a testicle massage before? Chances are you haven’t.Most of us know to do the odd check-in with our body to make sure things are running smoothly. We exercise our muscles, we eat healthy food, we get regular testing for all manner of disease.

Men, however, often neglect to check one of the most important organs in their bodie ..the testicles. However, this “secret” technique could actually do a lot for your health and well-being as a man.

Greater sperm generation and more ejaculatory volume is possible through testicular massage.
If you’ve had trouble getting or keeping erections, testicle massaging can also help. It increases the blood flow and improves testosterone production as well. What this means for you is more, better, and stronger erections.

抓龙筋按摩, 是帮助男性生殖系统恢复活力. 因为按摩过程可间接作用于前列腺组织,对预防前列腺疾病有一定帮助, 对预防和缓解精索静脉曲张有不错的效果.

若需了解Zen男士养生按摩详情或预约, 请联络;

For service detail of Zen Healthy Living for Men on web or incall appointment at Chinatown, please text me at;
Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Remove Line chat

A Combination Massage is a massage integrating more than one style or massage modality. It can combine techniques from Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, reflexology, TuiNa, trigger point therapy, manhood and etc. These combinations are used to tailor the massage towards your personal preferences and specific needs.

A Combination massage is a great choice for someone not as familiar with massage. It can help you discover your preferred massage technique in one quick session. Or, allow you to enjoy multiple modalities at once.

Before the massage, don’t be shy in communicating your goals of the massage - such as relaxation or relief of tension. During the massage, tell me if you find a particular style that you like or dislike.

WhatsApp@ 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

On 11/1/2018 at 5:53 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Too bad cannot shower....:unsure:

Hi gstringuy26,

Thank you for your valueable feedback, your point has been seriously looking into it for improvement. Please do look up my next service update.

By the way, my friends and clients have a common question before and after a session. "Do I take a shower or bath, before or after a massage?"

Many people feel a shower or bath after a massage is actually a healthy and normal thing to do. When in fact, it is quite the opposite. Whether you receive an oil massage, aromatherapy, or reflexology, the answer is to not shower before a massage or after. Leave a few hour buffer period before doing so.

When in the shower or a bath, the surface of the skin has increased blood circulation, which after a massage can lead to surface congestion. What this means is that the body can be susceptible to feeling faint after this. Taking a shower or bath at this time can potentially lead to skin damage or inflammation.

So the answers here are to avoid showering and bathing for a few hours both before AND after a massage session.

Hi Bro,
Thanks for your feedback of Combo massage service. Please look up my next update to serve you better in total relaxation and retreat your tired body from stress work.

Even if you’re not feeling stressed, Combo massage can help you feel better, help you cope better with stress and boost your immune system. The reduction of stress plays a vital part in fighting off many physical and emotional conditions.

For service detail of Zen Healthy Living for Men on web or appointment at Chinatown, please text me at;
Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 2 weeks later...

One of my skills to combine techniques from multiple massage types to best benefit your specific needs. It can combine techniques from TuiNa, Swedish, deep tissue, acupressure, hotstones and reflexology. Combination massage allows you to enjoy multiple techniques in one session.

For NEW service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at Whatsapp@ 90582398

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Contact number changed

On 11/2/2018 at 10:01 PM, Maneasyhappy said:

Hi gstringuy26,

Thank you for your valueable feedback, your point has been seriously looking into it for improvement. Please do look up my next service update.

By the way, my friends and clients have a common question before and after a session. "Do I take a shower or bath, before or after a massage?"

Many people feel a shower or bath after a massage is actually a healthy and normal thing to do. When in fact, it is quite the opposite. Whether you receive an oil massage, aromatherapy, or reflexology, the answer is to not shower before a massage or after. Leave a few hour buffer period before doing so.

When in the shower or a bath, the surface of the skin has increased blood circulation, which after a massage can lead to surface congestion. What this means is that the body can be susceptible to feeling faint after this. Taking a shower or bath at this time can potentially lead to skin damage or inflammation.

So the answers here are to avoid showering and bathing for a few hours both before AND after a massage session.

I still prefer to shower before massage ~ cleaner and more hygiene 

• G_M changed the title to Zen Massage - Incall @ Chinatown + Outcall

Hi Bro,

One of my new services in combo package is Hot Stone massage starting from 90mins ($90). For appointment in Zen Relax Room at Chinatown, please Whatsapp me at 90582398.

Here is the detail and benefits for your reference.
Hot Stone massage is a specialty massage where uses smooth, heated stones to warm up tight muscle, it work on pressure points and problem areas to alleviate tension and stress, more deeply and more quickly.

This quick massage treatment method is the perfect way to relax, especially if you experience chronic muscle soreness that's been agitated by a long flight or car ride. Along with relieving tension, hot stone massage can help to promote sleep, relieve pain related to autoimmune disease, boost immunity, and even decrease cancer symptoms like fatigue, nausea, depression and pain.

Top 10 Benefits of Hot Stone Massage
1. Relieve muscle spasm,  pain, tension & improve the muscle relaxation.
2. Significantly reduce stress & anxiety
3. Releases toxins & improves skin appearance
4. Helps to promote better sleeps
5. Improves blood circulation and flow of energy
6. Helps to reduce & manage stress
7. Helps to create a sense of comfort and warmth
8. Helps in decreasing cancer symptoms
9. Helps in increasing joint flexibility
10. Helps in relieving the symptoms of autoimmune diseases

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

Hi Zen, it was a long wait for your One Stop Services and tried it in Zen Relax Room last weekend, I was welcomed by a string of Christmas leaves with lights decoration and soft music. It's a nice and cosy place with air-conditioning, changing room lead to shower and washroom with clean towels. A proper massage bed with accessories for body scrub, hot stone massage and warm towels. I felt comfortable in your new place, happy that your massage skills and services have been enhanced to SPA treatment style finally. Definitely I will look for you whenever need a comprehensive massage for body and mind relaxation. All the best to your new One Stop Services.:clap::clap::clap:

On 11/23/2018 at 9:53 PM, ontopofyou said:

Hi Zen, it was a long wait for your One Stop Services and tried it in Zen Relax Room last weekend, I was welcomed by a string of Christmas leaves with lights decoration and soft music. It's a nice and cosy place with air-conditioning, changing room lead to shower and washroom with clean towels. A proper massage bed with accessories for body scrub, hot stone massage and warm towels. I felt comfortable in your new place, happy that your massage skills and services have been enhanced to SPA treatment style finally. Definitely I will look for you whenever need a comprehensive massage for body and mind relaxation. All the best to your new One Stop Services.:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for your feedback of my new services.

Body Scrub is another service in combo massage package. You probably exfoliate your face regularly to get rid of buildup and have a fresh, glowing appearance. You can get the same benefits for the body when you exfoliate the rest of your skin.

The scrub should be done first to get rid of all the dead skin cells that are on your body. Then, the massage. This is done second because you need to moisturize your body after the scrub.

Benefits of Body Scrubs
1. Enjoy smoother skin
2. Reduce the chance of an occasional breakout on your neck, face or back
3. Help reduce the appearance of dark spots or age spots
4. Minimize the appearance of large pores
5. Get smoother elbows and knees
6. Allow your moisturizer to work better
7. Smooth razor bumps
8. Reduce stress

For NEW service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment in Zen Relax Zone, please text me at Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Contact number changed

Shower, washroom facilities, warm body and face towels are provided in Zen Relax Room before and after the service for healthy living for men.

For NEW service detail or appointment in Zen Relax Room, please text me at;
Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Shower BEFORE Massage
Taking a shower before your massage is a always a good idea. You should rinse off chlorine, perspiration or environmental pollutants before your treatment or therapy, because you don’t want all that to be rubbed into your skin. A shower will also help loosen up your muscles to help you receive more benefits from the treatment. Plus, it's easier to feel confident and relaxed about the massage when you know you're squeaky-clean!

Shower AFTER Massage
Although some people prefer to keep the lotions on their skin to continue receiving aromatherapy and moisturizing benefits, you might find your skin feels a little slick after the massage and want to take a shower. A warm shower after a massage can be wonderfully soothing. Since massage oils and lotions are meant to do most of their work during the massage, not after it, you don't have to skip the shower for fear of washing away skin-friendly oils.

Edited by Maneasyhappy
Changed contact number

• Maneasyhappy changed the title to Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park