Male HQ

Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park

Massage is extremely beneficial for the body and therapeutic for the mind.

Massaging the legs after a run gets lactic acid moving to reduce soreness.

Massaging stiff shoulders and neck helps reduce tension. 

Massaging the abdomen offers a dual action approach to supporting digestion. Since digestive problems can be the result of stress, relieving stress can encourage healthy intestinal function.

Additionally, abdominal massages can help stimulate the muscles and organs required to produce a bowel movement. If constipation or indigestion is a problem in your life and you're interested in a completely natural and chemical-free mode of therapy, give abdominal massage a try.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 2 weeks later...

Massage is extremely beneficial for the body and therapeutic for the mind.

Massaging the legs after a run gets lactic acid moving to reduce soreness.

Massaging stiff shoulders and neck helps reduce tension. 

Massaging the abdomen offers a dual action approach to supporting digestion. Since digestive problems can be the result of stress, relieving stress can encourage healthy intestinal function.

Additionally, abdominal massages can help stimulate the muscles and organs required to produce a bowel movement. If constipation or indigestion is a problem in your life and you're interested in a completely natural and chemical-free mode of therapy that you can do yourself, give abdominal massage a try.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Cupping abdomen Slimming
If you have gone on crash diets or joined an exercise program with little to no results, it may be time to consider cupping for weight loss.

In recent years, cupping has become an increasingly popular form of alternative therapy treatment with amazing weight loss benefits.

Cupping therapy loosens up connective tissue and opens up capillaries, allowing newly oxygenated blood to pour into the area of application. This helps your cells grow, repair and in the process accelerate your metabolism.

At the same time, this process flushes out the stagnated blood through the lymphatic system, carrying waste and ruptured fat cells along with it.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 2 weeks later...

Full body massage using HOT oil combined with traditional Chinese, Thai, TuiNa, Deep Tissue, Sport massage techniques which helps you relax the muscle tension. 

Relieve the stress of life and pamper yourself! This is the best relaxation journey for your soul in the comfort and privacy Zen Relax Room.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Bro,
Your contiued support of my One-Stop-Service is greatly appreciated. In return, a special rate for body waxing (Grooming Maintenance) when booking of combination massage.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment;
URL: www.zenrelaxroom.biz
WhatsApp: 90582398

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi bro,

After hours of toiling and working hard, whether it’s in the office or in the gym, you need pampering treatment that takes the entire days stress off the minds, soul and body. The One-Stop-Service and combination treatments of body massage, body scrub, facial and etc. are developed for healthy living and lifestyles for you.

For more detail of One-Stop-Servicesserv or appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Bro,

Combination Massage therapy has also been shown to reducel evels of Cortisol — the stress related neurohormone produced by the adrenal glands. Finally, by encouraging sleep, it can increase the availability of growth hormones, which promote cell division and is involved in tissue repair, regeneration, and healing.

1556232566676.jpg

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Bro, 

The One Stop Service of combination massage can reduce heart rate, blood pressure and stress hormone levels,  enhance immune function, boost levels of endorphins and serotonin - the body's natural painkillers and mood regulators -and increase blood circulation. It also can reduce the stresshormones cortisol and epinephrine while increasing “happy” compounds like serotonin and dopamine.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 2 weeks later...

Knowledge Sharing:

Is waxing better than laser hair removal?  

In my opinion, yes. Both of these methods offer smooth skin for much longer than shaving.  

Waxing leaves you smooth for weeks, while laser claims to be permanent.  So why are there so many people still getting waxed after shelling out hundreds, even thousands of dollars for laser treatments?  Many times, the recommended 6 laser treatments are not enough to get everything.  Sometimes, the area being treated is too delicate, such as the bikini area, and clients may not want to go all the way with laser and still prefer to have a Brazillian wax instead.  

Laser hair removal works to destroy the hair’s root down to the follicle via a pulsed light. Essentially, the hair is burned at the root.  This method can hurt a lot and is not for everyone. Clients describe it as pretty painful, like having a thick rubber band snapped against your skin.   There are people that are happy with the results.  The catch is that laser hair removal only works on someone with light skin and dark hair.  So anyone with darker skin or blonde hair should definitely stick with waxing.

Waxing pulls the hair out at the root.  The wax is applied then torn off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. After just one waxing, the follicle has to produce a baby hair.  These hairs are soft and less bothersome than shaved hair.

If you have decided to go with waxing rather than laser hair removal, it is worth it to schedule regular waxing appointments monthly with combination massage with special offer.  After a few months, waxing becomes a habit and you hardly have to give it a second thought.

For more detail of Waxing, Laser for your armpits, nipples, tummy, chest, bikini area, brazilian and combination services appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Knowledge Sharing

Among the many benefits of massage therapy are those related to the body’s production and regulation of neurohormones. These are the hormones produced by the nervous system that affect an individual’s behavior and general wellbeing. It has long been suspected that massage therapy offers a number of mood enhancing benefits. Massage increases the availability of all neurohormones affecting brain chemistry.

Combination Massage can raise the availability of serotonin, a neurohormone that regulates behavior in terms of emotions, acting to quell irritability and cravings for sex and food. Those low in serotonin often have difficulty sleeping and tend to suffer from depression and obsessive-compulsive disorders. It can increase a person’s alertness. A slower, longer, deeper, and more rhythmic massage can, on the other hand, reduce epinephrine levels, creating a feeling of relaxation, and facilitating deep sleep.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service, combinatoon massage or appointment, please WhatsApp: 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 3 weeks later...

Why Men Need Combination Massage Therapy
Massage is known to help men with anxiety and depressive disorders. Keeping men primed and ready for their chosen sport and help to increase thier performance. Treat any sprains and strains from sports, work, or blue list chores.

Most men after few sessions of combination massage and services will start to realize just how beneficial it is to take care of their bodies and legitimate treatment to help your body function optimally at work, home, and/or play.

1553834178489.jpg

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Knowledge Sharing - Perianal Hair
Do/should I remove the hairs around my anus?
It is hygienic for males to not have anal hair. Feces often gets caught in it, and/or coats the hairs.

A health reason, any feces carries the E-coli bacteria. If you have a bowel movement, whether hair or hairless, be sure to clean extremely well. Cleaning is more difficult with a hairy anus. Anal hair may be a totally normal and natural thing for many adults. The bottom line is to be clean.

Waxing is a method of hair removal where warm wax is applied to your skin and hair and removed quickly to remove hair. Waxing removes the entire hair, from the root or follicle.

Like shaving, waxing also exfoliates the skin while the hair is removed from it. When the wax is applied, it is applied to the skin and hair with the intention that it will remove the hair only. However, waxing also pulls off the topmost layers of skin along with the hair. Compared to shaving, waxing exfoliates more of your skin and give you very smooth skin because it will remove hair and dead skin.

Waxing remove the hair out by the roots, allowing you to remain hairless for longer, usually about two to four weeks.

Hair removal creams are not recommended for use because of the risk of burns or a severe allergic reaction.

1562194610007.jpg

Body Massage is like exercise, it forces blood into the muscle, bringing nutrients and removing toxins. This process can temporarily increase inflammation (the healing response) to areas that the body feels need attention. This inflammation can bring discomfort.

Inflammation and discomfort usually last a few hours to about a day and a half. The same things you do to treat sore muscles after exercise may help soreness after a massage.

Body Massage does not have to hurt to be effective, if a technique does not feel therapeutic to you, simply feels like pain, speak up. Adjustments can be made to your need.

Communicating with me for the most benefit from your massage. My main goal is to help you feel better and enjoy the session.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp (Only): 90582398.

1551002005424.jpg

Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. It’s also called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.

During an aromatherapy massage in my combination package, you inhale these essential oil molecules or absorb them through your skin. They are thought to promote beneficial changes in your mind and body by affecting the limbic system, a region of the brain known to influence the nervous system.

For more detail of my One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp (only): 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

The body combination massage can
reduce heart rate, blood pressure and stress hormone levels. It can also enhance immune function, boost levels of endorphins and serotonin - the body's natural painkillers and mood regulators and increase blood circulation. It also can reduce the stresshormones cortisol and epinephrine while increasing “happy” compounds like serotonin and dopamine.

Full body combination massage using hot Jojoba oil with traditional Chinese, Thai, TuiNa, Deep Tissue, Sport, Swedish massage techniques which helps you relax the muscle tension. It can reduce the stresshormones cortisol and epinephrine while increasing “happy” compounds like serotonin and dopamine.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp (only): 90582398.

1569027136944.jpg

Knowledge Sharing of Perianal Hair

Do/should I remove the hairs around my anus?
It is hygienic for males to not have anal hair. Feces often gets caught in it, and/or coats the hairs.

A health reason, any feces carries the E-coli bacteria. If you have a bowel movement, whether hair or hairless, be sure to clean extremely well. Cleaning is more difficult with a hairy anus. Anal hair may be a totally normal and natural thing for many adults. The bottom line is to be clean.

Waxing is a method of hair removal where warm wax is applied to your skin and hair and removed quickly to remove hair. Waxing removes the entire hair, from the root or follicle.

Like shaving, waxing also exfoliates the skin while the hair is removed from it. When the wax is applied, it is applied to the skin and hair with the intention that it will remove the hair only. However, waxing also pulls off the topmost layers of skin along with the hair. Compared to shaving, waxing exfoliates more of your skin and give you very smooth skin because it will remove hair and dead skin.

Waxing remove the hair out by the roots, allowing you to remain hairless for longer, usually about two to four weeks.

Hair removal creams are not recommended for use because of the risk of burns or a severe allergic reaction.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Bro,

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment, please ; Whatsapp@ 90582398.

Butt massage is meant to stretch and push the glute muscles. This can boost circulation, improve range of motion, and increase muscle stability. Whether you’re keen to get a butt massage to relieve a tight tush, are curious if it can help you recover from a hard day at the gym, or find it to be a fun warm-up activity for a bedroom romp, here’s what you need to know about butt massage.

Butt massage offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery. It also happens to be a fun and sensual activity for couples (the muscle benefits are a happy side effect).

Massaging the butt helps relax the all-important gluteal muscles and eases pressure on other parts of the back, spine, and legs. When overworked or tight muscles can relax, they can recover more easily. This helps prevent muscle pain, strain, and damage.

:D:clap:

1570166842332.jpg

23 hours ago, h.shi said:

I went there thinking it was what it claimed. No there was no shower room. It’s a typical chinese shop. Rather messy from the outside. Zen service is ok. I wonder why he doesn’t tell where he’s located. 

Hi bro h.shi,

The place you have mentioned was one year ago in one of the TCM shop. I am no longer there and shifted to my own service unit for massage, facial and waxing services since Nov 2018.

You may visit my biz url for detail or whatsapp me at 9058 2398 for appointment.

Thank you for your understanding.:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Zen Relax Room Update:
I am Zen, providing incall service in my cosy place with full shower facilities (warm/cold showers, face and body towels) for massage therapy with an emphasis on detail of each part of the body and more quality that will relax muscles which will aid in digestion, relieve tension and unlock a better quality of life for mind, soul and body. Apart from prvoiding massage, As a passion of my one stop service, I do provide facial and body waxing treatments as well.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp (only): 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Zen Relax Room Update:

Combination Body Massage
1. Body Scrub
2. Chinese Tui Na
3. Swedish
4. Traditional Thai
4. Deep Tissue
5. Hips & Butt Relaxing
6. Hot Stone
7. Manhood
8. Head, Neck, Hands and Shoulder

Treatment & Services
1. Facial Purifying
2. Face LED Right Light photodynamic Treatment
3. Face Skin Scrub (Cleansing and Permeation)
4. Face Gua Sha/Scrapping
5. Body Waxing (Hot and Soft)

For more detail and rate of One-Stop-Service or booking appointment, please WhatsApp (only): 90582398.

or visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Buttock / Gluteal Massage offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery. It also happens to be a fun and sensual activity.

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment with Zen, please Whatsapp@ 90582398.:thumb:

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Bro,

Thank you for your continued support, please note that I may not able to reply your message in Whatsapp on time when I am working but there is an auto reply message as my acknowledge to your request or booking for return your message when free.

Thank you for your understanding for not reply personally when working on the apoointment.

Knowledge to share this week

Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. It’s also called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.

During an aromatherapy massage, you inhale these essential oil molecules or absorb them through your skin. They are thought to promote beneficial changes in your mind and body by affecting the limbic system, a region of the brain known to influence the nervous system.

Aromatherapy can be split into two words – “aroma” and “therapy”.  “Aroma” clearly indicates a link to the sense of smell, which picks up and interprets chemical messages.  “Therapy” implies that the fragrance is applied to someone to achieve a particular beneficial effect. Aromatherapy can have an impact on mood, feelings and emotions, as well as physical problems such as muscular aches and pains.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp (message only) : 90582398.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Hi Bro,

We all know that massage therapy feels good and is a healthy reward for our overworked bodies. But, how do you know when you need a massage?

1. You haven’t had one for months or more than a month.
2. You are in physical training.
3. You have a pain in the neck, back, shoulder, hip, etc.
4. You’ve been getting headaches.
5. You don’t have full range of motion.
6. You don’t get enough sleep.
7. You are stressed out
8. You need to relax your muscle, body and soul after work.

I am providing One-Stop-Service and combination massage therapy, in addition to several other physical therapy and rehabilitation services that can help your body, muscle and soul.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp (only): 90582398

1570166842332.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bro,

Whether you’re keen to get a butt massage in my combination massage to relieve a tight tush, are curious if it can help you recover from a hard day at the gym, or find it to be a fun warm-up activity for a bedroom romp, here’s what you need to know about butt massage.

Butt massage benefits
Butt massage offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery. It also happens to be a fun and sensual activity for couples (the muscle benefits are a happy side effect).

For service detail of Healthy Living for Men or appointment, please Whatsapp Zen at 90582398.

1553229837164.jpg.8eb9978697e5254b81cf665349f6fbe5.jpg

One of my One Stop Services is Aromatherapy, it can be split into two words – Aroma and therapy

Aroma clearly indicates a link to the sense of smell, which picks up and interprets chemical messages. 

Therapy implies that the fragrance is applied to someone to achieve a particular beneficial effect.

Aromatherapy can have an impact on mood, feelings and emotions, as well as physical problems such as muscular aches and pains.

My service location is about 2 minutes walk from MRT station, convenient, cosy and quiet environment, providing full toilet facilities with warm/cold shower and warm/cold bath and face towels before and after service.

1562194610007.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year to all Bro,

For more detail of One-Stop-Service or appointment, please WhatsApp (only): 90582398

Mssage is a treatment that uses different kinds of physical contact to relax, revive and heal the body. It is used to treat a wide range of emotional and physical health problems and is one of the most popular treatments

A full-body massage usually includes your arms, legs, hands and feet, your head, neck and back, your stomach and buttocks.

Full Body Combination Massage makes you feel good in lots of ways, and can have a positive effect on your whole body - your bones, your muscles, your heart, your skin, your breathing, digestion, and your mental health.

One of its greatest effects is that it can make you feel much better about yourself, more relaxed in your own skin, calm and peaceful.

Give yourself plenty of time to wind down in Zen Relax Room. Think of it in the same way as you would a "cool down" after exercising; the combination massage will do you a lot more good if you do.

A One-Stop-Service will offer you a full shower and toilet facilities, warm, cold bath and face towels, and even a lie-down after your massage. Take the opportunity of extending your "me-time" in a cosy aroma, comfort, quiet and relax environment.

1570166842332.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bro and friends,

Happy Lunar New Year, 恭喜发财.

For you information, starting from the year of Rat, there are two enhanced services in my One Stop Service menu.

Combination Massage
Warm & Sensual Massage Oil is formulated to be healthy for your skin and body, also luxurious and fun added in all massage styles. It is specially blended to be more absorbent than typical massage oils. You will experience the afterglow of a wonderful massage and your skin will feel soft, tender and smooth, too.

Body Waxing and IPL (Intense Pulse Light)
Both IPL and waxing have many benefits and are excellent choices for touchably smooth skin. Ultimately hair removal is a personal choice, depending on your preferences and lifestyle.

1570166842332.jpg

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 1 month later...

Massage makes you feel good in lots of ways, and can have a positive effect on your whole body - your bones, your muscles, your heart, your skin, your breathing, digestion, and your mental health.

It's instinctive to give someone a hug or a pat on the back to comfort or reassure them; in some ways, massage is a formal version of that instinct.

One of its greatest effects of combination body massages is that it can make you feel much better about yourself, more relaxed in your own skin, calm and peaceful.

Appointment by WhatsApp: 90582398
Detail service: www.zenrelaxroom.biz

1583767037388.jpg

Hi Bro, 

One of the combination service is Relaxing Buttock (Gluteus) Massage, it's offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery.

For more detail of One-Stop-Service: www.zenrelaxroom.biz
For appointment:

WhatsApp (only) 90582398

Note:

To prevent community transmission, if you have respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever or unwell, please inform to re-schedule/postpone the appointment and should immediately see a doctor.

1584339167375.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Redpanda, Zekoneko and Bro,

So sorry about 3 months never update my posting. My business had resumed and welcome for booking.😆

I will start my posting shortly to share my experience and services. Thank you for supporting Zen and do try my service for fresh look and serve you better.☺️

Massage Before or After Massage?

Pre-workout massage
Getting a massage before working out allows the muscles to get warmed up and stretched out so you're more flexible. It also helps get you in the right frame of mind to work out.

Benefits of a pre-workout massage, including reduced stress, tension, and anxiety, leaves you relaxed and focused to get the most from your workout.

To bear in mind is that the massage should be gentle with light strokes and not deep tissue, which, pre-workout, can cause muscle soreness and tightness. 

Post-workout massage
Receiving a massage once you've finished working out helps reduce muscle soreness by reducing inflammation and reduces your recovery time by speeding up cell recovery.

To bear in mind is that the massage should take place as soon as possible after exercising. This can reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.

There are huge benefits to having a massage both before and after a workout, just be sure to get the right type of massage to set your body up for success.

Most of my customers like Post-workout massage, they preferred the session in Zen Relex Room with dedicated massage to reduce the muscle soreness and enjoy the mind, soul and body relaxation after the hard work.😆

1583923938533_copy_401x401_copy_160x160.png

• 2 weeks later...

Chest Massage
A Chest massage helps the body to relax mentally by increasing the level of relaxation hormones called serotonin and dopamine. An increase in serotonin and dopamine reduces stress and therefore increases relaxation.

A Chest massage aims to relax the body both physically and mentally. A chest massage helps the body to physically relax by decreasing muscle tightness and tension.

How to arrange a chest massage?
This is included in combination massage, make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398).

Why Massage Feels So Good?
Your brain releases feel-good chemicals and pain diminishes.

The touch causes an immediate reaction in your brain. As soon as your skin’s nerve cells feel pressure, they signal the brain to release feel-good chemicals called endorphins, which boost your mood and give you a natural high. As a result, stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline begin to decrease and the overall effect is one of euphoria and bliss.

If you have real aches or pains, the morphine-like effect from the endorphins will help diminish them by blocking pain signals from the brain. And if your muscles are sore after a rigorous workout, a good rubdown will actually help them heal faster. Researchers found that massage decreases the inflammation caused by exercise and increases the occurrence of cell repair.

How do arrange a feel-good massage?
This is included in combination massage, make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398).

SmartSelect_20200713-134707_Chrome_copy_424x440.jpg

Hi Bro, 

There are many benefits of increased endorphins, serotonin and dopamine including increased relaxation and decreased stress by combination massage techniques such as wringing, kneading and myofascial release.

Increased endorphins, serotonin and dopamine can help pre event, massage can help increase relaxation and give a person a sense of well-being and happiness.

How to arrange a massage to increase endorphins, serotonin and dopamine?
This is included in my combination massage package, make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398)

Edited by Maneasyhappy

On 10/13/2019 at 8:20 PM, h.shi said:

I went there thinking it was what it claimed. No there was no shower room. It’s a typical chinese shop. Rather messy from the outside. Zen service is ok. I wonder why he doesn’t tell where he’s located. 

Where is this shop ?

As I replied to bro H.Shi on 14 Oct 2019 that I have no longer in the TCM shop since Nov 2019. Agreed the comment made by bro H.Shi and that was the reason I shifted to my own place to serve my customer in Zen room for privacy and cosy purposes.

Thank you for your understanding and hope this is cleared from now.😆🙏

Hi bro Kaz, my zen room is located in Chinatown and 3mins from MRT station, for detail and services, please text me in Whatsapp (90582398), thanks.🙏

Edited by Maneasyhappy

What does a massage feel like?
That all depends on the kind of massage you ask for, and how well you can communicate with your massage therapist. It's important to have a little bit of knowledge about both of those aspects of massage so that you enjoy the experience. Ultimately, you are the one who has control over how much pressure the therapist delivers.

Massages feel good because they release “feel-good” endorphins into the body, similar to a runner’s high. They can also feel good because the brain releases oxytocin which is a natural chemical that reduces pain and can serve as an antidepressant. Massages can also feel good as a chemical response to human contact, similar to feeling good from affectionate contact from friends or family.

How to arrange a massage to feel good and relax?
This is included in my combination massage in Zen room, only make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398).

What is a massage bed called?
massage table is used by massage therapists to position the client to receive a massage. Most are manufactured with client comfort and therapist ergonomics in mind. A typical table has an easily cleaned, heavily padded surface, and a face cradle that allows the client to breathe easily while lying face down.

Customizable tables can include a powered center section, variable position armrests and adjustable head section to create better body mechanics for the therapist so that they can better treat the client.

Edited by Maneasyhappy

What are the benefits of a combination massage?
A combination massage is a great choice for someone not as familiar with massage. It can help you discover your preferred massage technique in one quick session. Or, allow you to enjoy multiple modalities at once.

In addition, certain combinations are said to amplify the healing effects of massage. For example, a Swedish massage combined with a hot stone may increase circulation and metabolism quicker than using only one style.

How do you know which styles the massage will include?
Zen will use his discretion in tailoring a massage based on your individual needs. Before the massage, don’t be shy in communicating your goals of the massage - such as relaxation or relief of tension. During the massage, tell him if you find a particular style that you like or dislike.

Make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398).

Edited by Maneasyhappy

Bro asked Zen: Why use many warm towels during body massage?
This is part of the combination massage, warm towel treatment is a better way to keep your skin pampered, and prevent elements from grabbing your glow.

Warm towel treatment provides moist heat that penetrates the skin into your organs and muscles to promote deep relaxation and tissue softening. The treatment helps to relax the body muscles especially around the eye area. Also, it opens your skin pores and makes the penetration of Jojoba and essential oil into your skin easier.

Make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398).
For service detail, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 2 weeks later...

Is it OK to Fall Asleep During a Massage? 
In Zen room, you will receive a quality combination massage then you know firsthand that cause you to fall asleep, especially if you are already quite tired. It is completely acceptable to fall asleep during a massage session. In fact, it is a very healthy and normal reaction to an extremely relaxing stimulus. If you do fall asleep, however, Zen will gently wake you up by using a variety of specialized techniques. 

To make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398).
For service detail, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

1584018626757.jpg

• Maneasyhappy changed the title to Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park