Male HQ

Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park

Why do shoulder massages feel so good?
A shoulder massage focuses on the muscles located around the shoulder region. The muscles of the shoulder region consist of the upper trapezius, rhomboids and rotator cuff muscles. A shoulder massage involves many different techniques that help reduce tightness and pain. A shoulder massage helps increase the temperature of the muscles by increasing blood flow. Increased temperature in the muscles results in relaxation and decreased pain. Your brain releases feel-good chemicals and pain diminishes.

Zen's combinatiin massage apply variety of different techniques causes an immediate reaction in your brain. As soon as your skin's nerve cells feel pressure, they signal the brain to release feel-good chemicals called endorphins, which boost your mood and give you a natural high.

You may make an appointment with Zen thru Whatsapp (90582398). For service detail, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Edited by Maneasyhappy

What are the benefits of lnner Thighs massage?
Inner thigh massage improves the blood circulation, which provides the muscles with more healthy nutrients and oxygen, also improves the lymphatic circulation. Improving the lymphatic circulation aids in the removal of waste products and toxins within the muscles.

The Inner thigh muscles are called the adductors. They’re made up of five different muscles. These muscles are attached to your pelvic (hip) bone and femur, or upper leg bone. Besides helping you move safely, your adductors are also crucial to stabilizing your hips, knees, low back, and core.

The benefits of massage your inner thighs;
• Ease muscle tension in your legs and groin
• Improve flexibility
• Increase your leg muscles’ range of motion
• Prevent muscle strains, tears, and other injuries
• Increase blood circulation to your groin
• Help reduce post-workout aches and pains
• Boost your athletic performance
• Improve your balance and posture

Make an appointment please Whatapps Zen (90582398) for Combination massage including Inner Thighs.

For service detail, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Edited by Maneasyhappy

• 2 weeks later...

What is Warm Towels treatment during Body massage?
This is part of the combination massage, sterilized warm towel treatment is a better way to keep your skin pampered, and prevent elements from grabbing your glow.

Sterilized warm towel treatment provides moist heat that penetrates the skin into your organs and muscles to promote deep relaxation and tissue softening. The treatment helps to relax the body muscles especially around the eye area. Also, it opens your skin pores and makes the penetration of Jojoba and essential oil into your skin easier.

To experience it, you may make an appointment by Whatapps Zen at 90582398.
For service detail and rate, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

• 2 weeks later...

How do reduce stress?

Stress levels can be reduced when an increase in endorphins, serotonin and dopamine occurs. Low levels of endorphins, serotonin and dopamine can mentally increase stress.

Stress is most commonly increased when the negative hormone cortisol is released. Although cortisol isn"t the only reason contributing to increased stress levels, it is the most common cause.

Cortisol can increase blood pressure, suppress the immune system and increase anxiety and depression. When an increase in endorphins, serotonin and dopamine occurs, cortisol levels decrease. An increase in positive hormones and decrease in negative hormones reduces stress.

How to increase endorphins, serotonin and dopamine?

You can make an appointment for combination massage by Whatapps Zen (90582398).
For service detail, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

• Maneasyhappy changed the title to Zen Studio @Farrer Park

Hi Bro,

It has been a long while since last post in October 2020, thank you for supporting me in the past 2 years located at Chinatown. Currently only outcall service is available as I am attending 3 months personal training courses until end of February 2021 and preparing my new service unit to serve you better.

Please look up my next posting in March for incall service located at Farrer Park in landed studio.

• 1 month later...

Hi bro and friends,

Thank you for asking my biz resume date or booking appt in advance after posting my current status. 

As I wont able to reply your SMS or Telegram message immediately, please whatsapp (only) me at 90582398 if you wish to book an appointment for combination massage service.

Thank you for your understanding.🙏

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 8:56 PM, Maneasyhappy said:

Hi Bro,

Thank you for coming to my new studio for the past 2 weeks. 

For 1st timer would like to try my service, please note that my new service unit is near Farrer PARK MRT Station not Farrer Road. 🙏

O yea...quite far apart! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bro,

Thank you for coming to my new place (Penthouse studio in landed house) for past one month. 

For 1st timer would like to try my exclusive service, please note that my place is about 5 mins walk from Farrer PARK MRT Station Exit B,  the landmarks are City Square and One Farrer Hotel 🙏..

Inner thigh sensation massage improves the blood circulation, which provides the muscles with more healthy nutrients and oxygen, also improves the lymphatic circulation. Improving the lymphatic circulation aids in the removal of waste products and toxins within the muscles.

To experience it in combination massage, you may make an appointment thru Whatsapp (Only) at 90582398, you will receive my auto reply Whatsapp for the available date/time slot. For service detail and rate, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Please note that I won't able to answer phone call or SMS when I am on business.

• 2 weeks later...

Why Men Need Combination Massage Therapy?
Fully body massage is known to help men with anxiety and depressive disorders. Keeping men primed and ready for their chosen sport and help to increase thier performance. Treat any sprains and strains from sports, work, or blue list chores.

Most men after few sessions of combination massage and services will start to realize just how beneficial it is to take care of their bodies and legitimate treatment to help your body function optimally at work, home, and/or play.

To experience the men combination massage, you may make an appointment thru Whatsapp (Only) at 90582398 and receive my auto reply Whatsapp for the available date/time slot. 

For service detail and rate, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Please note that I won't able to answer phone call or SMS when I am on business.

Thank you for your understanding.

What is Sensual Therapy in Combination Massage?

The skin is the largest sense organ of the body,  we have such a strong innate need for the touch. Sensual massage holds the purpose of simply soothing, relaxing and stimulating the senses. New deep massage strokes and sensuous movements will make you relax from any stress, prepare your body and mind fora sensual awakening. For man preferred soft and sensual massages are the good choices to release adhesions, improving range of motion for body, mind and soul.

To experience the sensual therapy in combination massage, you may make an appointment thru WhatsApp (Only) at 90582398 to receive auto reply WhatsApp for my available date/time slot. For service detail and rate, please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Please note that I won't able to answer phone call or SMS when I am in service with client, thank you for your understanding

• 1 month later...

Hi Bro,

It has been 3 months in my new place, thank you for your support from customer become friend. Hope you are happy with my exclusive one-stop-service in private landed penthouse.

Combination massage can produce certain hormones to help promote positive feelings, including happiness and pleasure. These “happy hormones” include:

• Dopamine.  Known as the “feel-good” hormone, it's an important part of your brain’s reward system associated with pleasurable sensations, along with learning, memory, motor system function, and more.

• Serotonin. This hormone helps regulate your mood as well as your sleep, appetite, digestion, learning ability, and memory.

• Endorphins. It's your body’s natural pain reliever, which your body produces in response to stress or discomfort. Endorphin levels also tend to increase when you engage in reward-producing activities, such as eating, working out and happy mode.

For 1st timer to experience the Happy therapy in combination massage, you may make an appointment thru WhatsApp (Only) at 90582398 to receive auto reply WhatsApp for my available date/time slot.

For service detail and rate,

please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

Do note that I won't able to answer phone call or SMS when I am with client, thank you for your understanding.

What is included in Zen's combination massage?

Chest massage is one of the happy therapy that my regular like to enjoy.

A chest massage can increase relaxation, when muscles become tight and painful, the body is physically unable to relax due to the restriction. Pain can also cause the body to become stressed resulting in the body being unable to mentally relax. It's aims to relax the body both physically and mentally and helps the body to physically relax by decreasing muscle tightness and tension. 

Muscle tightness and tension can be caused by many reasons, the most common being overuse and injury. During a chest massage, muscle temperature is increased due to the friction created between the skin and fingers. An increase in temperature loosens muscles allowing them to stretch and become more flexible. Loosening muscles results in the relaxation of tight and tense muscles and also reduces pain. 

A chest massage helps the body to relax mentally by increasing the level of relaxation hormones called serotonin and dopamine. An increase in serotonin and dopamine reduces stress and therefore increases relaxation.

For 1st timer to experience the Chest Massage as happy therapy in combination massage, you may make an appointment thru WhatsApp (Only) at 90582398 to receive an auto reply WhatsApp for my available date/time slot.

For service detail and rate,

please visit www.zenrelaxroom.biz

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bro, 
It has been long time away from my last post.

Sorry for not able to reply your question in Whatsapp on time due to engage with customer and client. 

For customer that I served before,

Thank you for your feedback. Your return booking or recommendation to your friends separately are appreciated. You are valued, I will do my best to meet your expectation and requirement. 

For 1st timer, here are the common Q&A in my Whatsapp for your reference;
1. Status? 175h, 77w
2. Body size? See my BW profile icon in green
3. Local? Yes, SG born Chinese
4. Type? Gym fit, well built, decent, NOT Sisy or feminine.
5. Skill? Combination of TCM, deep tissue, Swedish, Thai and manhood massage from hard, medium, soft to sensual.
6. Service? Body scrub, massage, movement hot stone and waxing (Facial temporary stop during Covid period)
7. Home base? Yes, located in landed penthouse, 5mins walk from Farrer Park MRT exit B.
8. Security check? No, private property, direct lift to my studio.
9. Packing lot? Drive in free parking
10. Toilet facilities? Yes, private shower room and changing room.

11. Share room with others: No, 1-to-1 service
12. Service time: from 90, 120, 150 to 180mins

13. Service rate: refer to my biz page: www.zenrelaxroom.biz
14. How to book appt? Send me a message in Whatsapp, available date will be sent from my auto reply.

See you..😆🙏

• 4 weeks later...

Shaving or Trimming can be a real hassle for men!
To avoid shaving or trimming to prevent ingrown hair and skin irritation, try having your crack, butt clean and smooth, save yourself from the time and hassle by Zen combination of waxing and special treatment hair removal to reduce unwanted hair grow. This exclusive Zen combination service is for better body appearance and relaxation.

For 1st timer to experience it, you may make an appointment thru WhatsApp (Only) at 90582398 to receive an auto reply WhatsApp for my available date/time slot.

For 1st timer to know about Zen:
Communication is a give and take. I usually use it to understand you better by articulate your need using comfort, customer service, assessment, education and discretion. 

During the session, communication is based on your preference and therapeutic goals. Silence is relaxing if the objective is stress relief, but chit-chat could be preferable if the intent is to invigorate. It’s always critical, however, to ensure achieving the goals. 

Communication is both an art and a science. Ideas are only valuable to you if your need is articulated clearly. Return customer and regulars are those who feel both heard and understood. It would be boring to do a massage all in silence, without you understanding of what I am doing. 

In anyway, please do let me know your preference of communication before starting the service to meet your requirement and expectation.

For Return customers and Regulars

It’s great connecting with you and thank you for supporting Zen services all these years.

• 1 month later...

Hi Bro,

It has been one month away from my post, thank you for your support and asking my service during this period. Yes, I am good and service as usual, only facial service is temporary stop till further notice.

For 1st timer, sorry for not reply your Whatsapp message promptly as I wont able reply message when I am with customer or regular. For appointment booking, please text me in advance for arrangement.  

Can Massage Improve Blood Circulation?
A person with poor circulation can suffer from a variety of discomforts including pooling of the fluid in the extremities (like the toes), cold hands and feet and fatigue created by an accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles. Good circulation brings damaged, tense muscles the oxygen rich blood they need to heal. 
Combination Body Massage facilitates circulation because the pressure created by the massage technique actually moves blood through the congested areas. The release of this same pressure causes new blood to flow in. The squeezing and pulling also flushes lactic acid from the muscles and improves the circulation of the lymph fluid which carries metabolic waste away from muscles and internal organs, resulting in lower blood pressure and improved body function. 

Benefits of Improve Blood Flow
Combination body massage can be a powerful, natural ally for a healthier lifestyle;
• Enhances blood flow
• Naturally lowers blood pressure
• Improves body functionalso can produce certain hormones to help promote positive feelings, including happiness and pleasure. 

To experience it, book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsapp message only). See you and serve you better. 😄🙏

• 2 weeks later...

Why Male Need Waxing?
Not everyone has a hairy body, but the main reason men get it waxed is actually due to the thickness of the hair. Waxing regularly helps the hair grow back thinner and slower. Hair takes a long time to grow back when waxed compared to shaving – and let's not forget, waxed skin feels a lot smoother and soft than shaved

There are benefits to waxing compared to other forms of hair removal. Removal of men pubic hair by waxing is a long-lasting method.

To avoid shaving cause more ingrowns and skin irritation, try waxing your butt & crack clean at a start by Zen using new technology before considering boyzilian.

To experience the body waxing and combination massage in a session, book an appointment with Zen (90582398_Whatsappt message only).

Click a ❤️ at the right bottom corner if you like my update. Thank you for your support and reading my post.😆

• 2 weeks later...

What is Combination Massage in Zen Studio?
A Combination Massage is a mixture of Tuina, deep tissue massage, sports massage, Thai, Sensual, Swedish relaxation massage, often enhanced with aromatherapy and holistic relaxing massage) apply on the overall body to get you fully relaxed while focusing the deep tissue massage on special problem areas.

It is a great choice for someone not as familiar with massage, can help you discover your preferred massage technique in one quick session. Or, allow you to enjoy multiple modalities at once. In addition, certain combinations are said to amplify the healing effects of massage.

To experience the combination massage, book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsappt message only).

• 2 weeks later...

What is forehead massage in Combination body massage?
A forehead massage can provide relief from migraine headaches. When the tension builds up in the neck, head, and upper back, it may result in shooting pain in the head, also known as migraine. However, a forehead massage in TCM style, which is followed by applying pressure to specific points, help in soothing the symptoms of migraine. It also improve blood flow to the brain and promote hair growth.

To experience the forehead massage in combination body massage in Zen Studio, book an appointment (90582398 Whatsappt message only), thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

How Is Thai Massage Different From Other Forms of Massage?
In most forms of massage, the maaseur uses their hands and sometimes other objects to relax and manipulate your muscles. You lie on a massage table, switching between face-down and face-up.

You can leave your clothes on for a Thai massage. It's important to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that is easy to move in. With combination massage, you typically remove all or most of your clothing.

The masseur move your limbs around to stretch joints and gently massage key areas of the body according to traditional Thai medicinal theory.

The Benefits of Thai Massage in Combination Massage
Increased range of motion. 

Thai massage combines compression, acupressure, and passive stretching. These increase the range of motion in your joints and muscles. This can also improve your posture.

Helps with back pain. 

Thai massage tends to focus on areas that can contribute to back pain, like the inner thigh and abdomen.

To experience the Thai massage in combination body massage in a session, book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsappt message only) for exclusive service in Zen studio.

• 3 weeks later...

My 3rd time to visit the Zen, it is good to always come back for a relaxing massage.

It really enjoy last night 90 mins massage. Not in a hurry, but really every part of needed massage was done. 

- Back Massage

- Hot Stone Massage

- Warm Towels

- Ambiance

- Relaxing Christmas Music

- Thai Massage (Stretching)

Definitely will be coming back soon.

Thanks again.

What is the difference between Thai and Chinese Massage?
Thai massage is rather like applied yoga with many large-scale joint manipulations that stretch muscles gently and very effectively and like Chinese massage releases powerful healing forces that ease pain and stress.

Chinese massage (TuiNa) uses a wide variety of soft tissue techniques to deeply stimulate the meridians and acupoints together with powerful joint manipulations.

Thai massage like Chinese massage, is concerned with balancing the intrinsic energies of the body, mind and spirit. Unlike the Chinese system, Thai massage lacks a sophisticated theoretical background – 14 meridians with 365 acu-points and diagnosis.

To experience this exclusive combination body massage services, you may book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsappt message only) in private landed house (Zen studio). Full shower facilities provided before and after the service.

P/S:
Due to recently many unknown caller or scammer called, service enquiry or booking thru phone calll is not accepted. Thank you for your understanding.

• 3 weeks later...

What Is Manhood Massage?
Manhood massage is a regular maintainance of male sexual organ, this is the most important area of the body. Manhood massage help to promote better and proper blood circulation to the area, remove unwanted toxin around the area and to release trapped air arround the vein.

As to maintain good performance, good blood circulation require around this area. Manhood treatment is more specific and intensive, which concentration is given to all related parts of the body to the manhood organ.

To experience this exclusive combination body and manhood massage spa services, you may book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsappt message only) in Zen Studio. Full shower facilities provided before and after the service.

P/S:
Due to recently many unknown number or scammer called, service enquiry or booking thru phone calll is not accepted.

• 1 month later...

Any hidden benefits of Meridian Hot Stone theraphy massage for men?
Anyone who has ever tried a hot stone theraphy will know that it is one of the most relaxing service. Due to the warmth of the stones, you will find it to be extremely comforting and relaxing. However, the benefits of a hot stone theraphy for men go significantly beyond just ‘relaxation’.
The heat of the stones warm and relax the muscles, with deeper pressure and movement, helps improves circulation and calms the nervous system.

Since it combines thermotherapy with massage techniques, the hot stone movement is an effective healing therapy. The localized placement of heat on a particular area increases circulation of fluids, and can assist in alleviating organ congestion and may even dissolve masses. Furthermore, hot stone massage along meridian points, they can assist in removing energy blockages that lead to the development of illness.

To experience this exclusive combination body with meridian hot stone theraphy massage, you may book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsappt message only) in Zen Studio.

P/S:
Due to recently many unknown numbers or scammer called, service enquiry or booking thru phone calll is not accepted.

• 1 month later...

What’s the difference between hard and soft massage?
Which is a better solution?

Hard Massage Therapy
Focuses on the deep layers of muscle in the body. It works by using slow and firm massage strokes that concentrates the pressure a lot deeper than classic massage therapy. It works by breaking down adhesions, increasing the flow of blood and helping to reduce inflammation.
It is particularly effective with those suffering from chronic muscle injury and those who are seeking injury rehabilitation. It is a popular technique with sports massage and can help improve performance.

Soft Massage Therapy
A technique that as you will be able to guess is less intrusive than deep tissue massage. Instead of focusing on slow and pressured movements to affect the deep layers, soft tissue massage focuses on working with a range of depths, pressures and durations.
As a massage therapy it will aim to work with your muscles, tendons, ligaments and will be very similar to the techniques used in deep tissue massage.
It is a useful technique to help relax muscles, increase endorphins, reduce muscle tension and improve blood circulation.

Which is better?
There is little in the way of difference when it comes to these two apart from the depths of the treatment. The techniques used are similar but deep massage will tend to involve longer, slower and higher pressure strokes compared to a larger variety of strokes used in soft tissue.

Perhaps unsurprisingly the answer the question above is not that straightforward. Many therapists will also not just stick to one technique or field of massage and will dip into other areas as and when they are needed. The difference between the two is quite limited and there are similar benefits from both.

When it comes to injury recovery deep tissue massage is certainly the most effective type but on the other hand it can also be quite unnece

To experience this exclusive combination body with hard, soft and sensual massage services, you may book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsappt message only) in Zen Studio.

P/S:
Due to recently many unknown numbers or scammer called, service enquiry or booking thru phone calll is not accepted.

• 4 weeks later...

What is Manhood Hot Therapy?

Manhood Hot Therapy is a regular maintenance of male sexual organ, this is the most important area of the body. Manhood massage help to promote better and proper blood circulation to the area, remove unwanted toxin around the area and to release trapped air around the vein. As to maintain good performance, good blood circulation requires around this area. Hot manhood treatment is more specific and intensive, which concentration is given to all related parts of the body to the manhood organ. For example, lower abdomen, knees, thigh, feet and also back area. 

To experience this exclusive combination body with hard, soft, sensual massage and hot manhood treatment services, you may book an appointment with Zen (90582398 WhatsApp message only).

P/S:

Due to recently many unknown numbers or scammer called, service enquiry or booking thru phone call is not accepted. Thank you for your understanding.

• Maneasyhappy changed the title to Zen Studio_Alvin@Farrer Park
  • 4 weeks later...

Benefit of Body and Back Massage

Your back has so many hard-working muscles and ligaments that it’s easy to experience strain and pain. Massage can help alleviate the muscle spasms which occur when your rib or thoracic joints lose mobility, thereby helping those joints function better. It’s even possible to increase the mobility of your sacroiliac joint or tailbone by massaging the gluteal muscles and releasing tension in the tissues

To experience this exclusive combination body with hard, soft, sensual massage and hot manhood services, you may book an appointment with Zen (90582398 WhatsApp message only) at Farrer P

About me and my service: www.zenrelaxroom.biz

P/S:

Due to recently many unknown numbers or scammer called, service enquiry or booking thru phone call is not accepted. Thank you for your understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

what is benefits of Hot and Cold Stone Therapy
• Releases deep tissue

• Induces a state of deep relaxation that relieves stress
• Accelerates circulation of blood to the muscle tissue by stimulating the circulatory system increases oxygen to the tissues
• Helps eliminate metabolic waste in the tissues by stimulating the lymphatic system
• Boosts the immunity system
• Helps to relieve pain and muscle spasms, relieve tension headaches, increase joint mobility
• Cold stones reduce inflammation
• Cold stones relieve sinus pressure and pain
• Cold stones applied to fingers and hands can help relieve carpal tunnel and nerve pain
• Cold stones shock the nerve receptors to reduce nerve conductor velocity and reduce pain
• Psychological benefits include relieve anxiety or nervousness, lowers heart rate and blood pressure, reduce stress, boosts the levels of dopamine and serotonin while decreasing stress hormone levels, reduce mental stress.

To experience this exclusive services in combination body massage, book an appointment with Zen (90582398 Whatsappt message only) in Zen Studio @Rangoon.
About me and my service: www.zenrelaxroom.biz
P/S:
Due to recently unknown numbers or scammer called, service enquiry or booking thru phone calll is not accepted. Thank you for your understanding.

• 3 weeks later...

Butt all Glute Work is Not the Same?
At your last massage did your therapists say they would treat your hip pain and then spend only a moment on your hip, dug an elbow into your glute, and called it good? Maybe they didn’t touch the glutes at all then spent the remainder of your time on your feet, neck, hands, and scalp.

Butt and Glute massage in combination service offers a host of benefits for your body. These include better range of movement in your lower half, pain relief, increased circulation, and faster muscle recovery. It also happens to be a fun and sensual activity as the muscle benefits are a happy side effect.

Sensual Butt and glute massage are wonderful way to show physical affection. After all, touch is a powerful sensation, and massage is all about connecting with the power of touch combine with manhood massage. it’s a sensual activity that’s undertaken very seriously in Zen Studio.

About me and service;
Biz Telegrame: https://t.me/+V-dX9du2acMwYmZl
Biz web: www.zenrelaxroom.biz
Appt Booking: Whatsapp (90582398) message only.

aa7901d9_copy_384x396.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Combination of Deep Tissue and Sport Massage
Designed to release physical and emotional toxins, this customized massage focuses on muscle and tissue layers, from the superficial to the deepest. Feel your tension release with slower, more concentrated deep tissue and sports massage techniques that increase circulation and improve your range of motion. The whole treatment can be tailored to meet your wants and needs.

My biz Telegram for sharing more informaton about me, vlog and service availability.

https://t.me/+V-dX9du2acMwYmZl

aafa0ade_copy_192x256.jpg

Edited by Maneasyhappy

What Is Healing Stone Massage Therapy?
The use of warm stones with massage is one of the fastest growing massage techniques. This form of massage involves the use of heated stones applied to the body in various ways to bring about relief to stiff and sore muscles, resulting in an alleviation of chronic and acute problems that many of us deal with on a daily basis. This healing modality to be more relaxing than an ordinary massage. It is very effective in creating harmony and positive energy flow thus promoting a sense of balance, energy and peace. 

Healing Stone Massage involves a smooth, flat, heated stones placed on designated parts of your body. An application that creates the deepest thermo-therapeutic healing, allowing your muscles to relax and your whole state to experience calmness and tranquility. If you want a new dimension to your healing practice, this is indeed the type of massage for your body in Zen Studio.

About me and my service availibility, please checkout my biz Telegram.

ae673f5c_copy_192x215.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What is Abdominal Massage?
which may be referred to as stomach massage, is a gentle, noninvasive treatment that may have relaxing and healing effects. 

It’s used to treat a wide variety of health concerns, especially those related to the stomach, such as digestion issues, constipation, and bloating. 

You will benefit and enjoy from the effects of abdominal massage in Zen combination session.

About me and my service availibility, please checkout my biz Telegram.

87203d4c_copy_192x194_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hero Healing Combination Massage
Along the standard combination massage, tantric massage involves massaging and stimulating the full body with particular focus on sensitive areas. It's sometimes referred to as simply an erotic massage, although a tantra massage has a spiritual and energetic component, wherein the practitioner or giver helps move the receiver's energy throughout the body to promote inner healing.

Erotic massage as tantra massage therapy, can help you unwind, relax, and find inner peace to restore the balance between body and mind. It can unleash inherent power, remove blockages, and help your body and mind heal in profound ways. 

It also can help awaken your spirit and give a real boost to your energy, thus significantly improving your life and experience. When your body and mind work in harmony, you can unlock higher states of mind.

Experience a remarkable external and internal transformation that can help you heal spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.

About my service availibility, please check my biz Telegram.

Hero Healing Body Theraphy is to achieve personal growth through pleasurable activities thru body contact. The basic concept of this massage is to soothe emotional scars, stimulate healing and elevate the receiver to a higher spiritual realm. It help remove blockages and lovingly returns you to ecstasy with your birth suit. The benefits;
1. Increases the production of white blood cells and antibodies. This increases the body’s immunity towards diseases and also enhances resistance against other environmental changes. 

2. Strengthens the seven ingredients that make up the human body. This strengthening increases tolerance and forbearance, a real boon in times of anxiety. 

There are many benefits of undergoing healing massage. Massage is a way of interacting with the body. When the body is touched at these sensitive spots, changes occur not just physically but also emotionally and psychologically.

About my service availibility, please checkout my biz Telegram.

b59d6c3d_copy_192x139.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Which Types of Massage Therapy are BEST for MEN?
The ultimate aim of a full-body massage is to leave you feeling deeply resorted, energised and motivated to tackle your day pain-free. So whether you’re a massage newbie or a massage enthusiast  looking for a relaxing full-body release, a full body massage is a great way to wind down and give yourself the self-care you deserve.

Men can get Hero Healing combination massage therapy including Swedish, Thai, Acupuncture point, TuiNa, Sport and deep tissue massage. It has been known to help with many issues, so it is often a good choice. Rather than just dealing with your pain, or taking dangerous amounts of medication, try regular deep tissue massages for full body massage.

About my service availibility, please check my biz Telegram.

SmartSelect_20220820-070943_Telegram_copy_212x132.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hero Healing Therapy including Swedish, Thai, Acupuncture point, TuiNa, Sport, Deep Tissue, Sensual, Tantric and Etotic massage. It has been known to help with many issues, so it is often a good choice. Rather than just dealing with your pain, or taking dangerous amounts of medication, try regular Hero Healing Therapy for full body, soul and mind relaxation services.

About my service, please check my biz Telegram.

SmartSelect_20220902-131049_Telegram_copy_1358x1070_1.jpg

The lower back and sacrum not only work on the muscles and ligaments that may create tension on your buttock region but also on both lumbar and sacral plexus, a network of nerves that play a sensory role in the male sexual organs. Meanwhile, the thigh and leg both have many muscles that are inserted at the hip bone. Then, your abdomen muscles are inserted on your pubic boneI . In laymen term, if any of these create a pull, tension or restriction, certainly it will effect the surrounding areas including your sexual organ and glands. And in long run, it may cause complication such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sexual stamina etc.

Now, there are also many manhood therapy that have incorporated acupressure and reflexology points which correspond to kidneys, liver, spleen-pancreas, lungs and heart beside the usual prostate, testicle and penis, as part of their treatment. Some also now incorporated jelqing techniques in their treatment.

SmartSelect_20220902-131049_Telegram_copy_1358x1070_1.jpg

Detox Massage is a form of deep tissue massage therapy that focuses on the body’s muscle tissues, lymphatic system, and mental stimulation. With detox massage, the key areas for waste removal are stimulated, making it easier for the body to release toxins.

Detox massage helps improve circulation throughout the body. Better circulation means more oxygen, nutrients, and energy for the entire body!

The lymphatic system is highly responsible for most of the body’s natural detoxification. A detox massage helps stimulate the lymphatic system, making it easier for the body to release wastes and avoid toxin build-up that would result in lethargy or illness.

When it comes to your mind, a detox massage can help relieve stress and exhaustion. Detox massage is a great way to take care of an overworked mind and give yourself a boost of fresh energy.

Now is the time to try detox massage in Zen Studio.

• 3 weeks later...

Increased endorphins, serotonin and dopamine hormones is a common benefit gained through massage. There are positive hormones that circulate around the body, can give a person a sense of well-being and reduce anxiety. Various and combination techniques can be used during Hero Healing Therapy massage to increase endorphins, serotonin,  dopamine and relaxation.

About my service and rate, please check my biz Telegram.

Benefits of an Abdominal Massage
When you think of getting a massage, you don’t tend to picture abdominal massage! However, massaging the abdomen has many health benefits.

Stomach massage is a practice that has been around for centuries. It has been shown to improve digestion and stomach upsets as well as improve the body’s immune function.

In addition to alleviating gut-related pain and digestive issues, stomach massage may also be used to strengthen weak abdominal muscles – improving posture and preventing injury.

Abdominal massage is a type of massage that is often neglected. The gentle, Hero Healing benefits of abdominal massage makes it a must in any massage practice or treatment plan. Promoting both physical and psychological health, abdominal massage improves the quality of life and is a great way to regulate crucial bodily functions for optimum health and vitality.

About my service and rate, please see my biz Telegram.

• 4 weeks later...

After a long week work, there’s nothing you want more than to rest, relax and rejuvenate to boost your mood, sooth your body and muscles, and relax your mind with body and combination massage in Zen Studio to set the mood for the day or just have it for body, mind and soul or aching muscles. 💯💪🌈

About my service and rate, please see my biz Telegram.

• 1 month later...

About my service, rate and knowledge sharing for body massage, please see my biz Telegram.
https://t.me/+V-dX9du2acMwYmZ

How does post workout massage help?
A massage after exercise helps by flushing out waste products and stimulating the body's healing process.

Massage helps after exercise by removing waste products and toxins out of the muscles. Exercising regularly can promote soreness and fatigue in the muscles caused by a build up of waste products. Lactic acid is produced in the muscles during exercise and contributes towards delayed onset muscle soreness. Delayed onset muscle soreness is the result of microscopic tearing of the muscle fibres. Tearing can be associated with inflammation in the muscle which causes pain. Post workout massage can help to reduce and prevent the effects of delayed onset muscles soreness.

Massage post workout also helps by increasing blood fresh blood to the muscles and help repair any damaged tissues. Fresh blood flow to the muscles after exercise is important in carrying nutrients to the tissues so they can be repaired quickly. Exercise can often be exhausting and have psychological effects on the body. Regular post exercise massage can decrease depression, elevate mood, reduce anxiety and motivate the body to return to an exercise regimen.

• 2 weeks later...

About my service, rate and knowledge sharing for body massage, please see my biz Telegram.

Lymphatic drainage massage is the movement of lymph fluids around your body gently. The lymphatic system takes those built up toxins and waste in your bodily tissues and removes them with the fluid in the massage. The massage can help improve circulation and reduce swelling throughout your lymphatic system. Lymphatic massages are part of a program called DLT (Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy). These DLT treatments include: lymphatic drainage massage, compression garments, exercise and skin care.

• 2 weeks later...

About my service, rate and knowledge sharing for Men Healthy Combinatiion Massage, please read my Biz Telegram Channel

After hours of toiling and working hard, whether it’s in the office or in the gym, you need pampering treatment that takes the entire days stress off the minds, soul and body. The One-Stop-Service and combination treatments of body massage, body scrub, waxing and etc. are developed for healthy living and lifestyles for you.