Male HQ

To NTUC and market this morning with....

DeMarko

nowadays i have seen quite a lot of guys be it young or middle-aged ones are also wearing the shorts I'm wearing.

Some in commando and some with undies on where u can see their undies quite visibly as the materials are getting thinner and thinner as weather getting hotter and hotter

56 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

In this attire when i went to NTUC and coffee shop to get some groceries and breakfast.

IMG_8812_resize_exposure_exposure.JPG.7933abd927067af98ebd3595122bbe2a.JPG

wow makes me hard @DeMarko, just imagining it sway , bounce and peek out. Lucky guy !

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Dare to criticize ppl use as Members and dun use as a Guest Sign-In ... simply NO BALLssssssssssssss

You want Members to criticise you, then post in the Members zone.

If you want to be the huge attention slut wearing such clothing to NTUC and posting it in the main forum, then blame it on yourself that even your Member-friends will want to criticize you anonymously.

Just now, Guest Guest said:

You want Members to criticise you, then post in the Members zone.

If you want to be the huge attention slut wearing such clothing to NTUC and posting it in the main forum, then blame it on yourself that even your Member-friends will want to criticize you anonymously.

haha .. another BALLess guest ..... was wondering are you a Man or Woman ... 

Guest Gallery
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

When i squatted down to get some canned food on the NTUC shelf, my mushroom headed cock was out ..and one middle-aged guy saw it ..

Probably another middle-aged woman was quietly taking picture behnd the food shelving without you noticing her.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

haha .. another BALLess guest ..... was wondering are you a Man or Woman ... 

Better than a shameless gay who tarnishes the gay community .... please have some sensible and sensitive considerations to other people especially the innocent children before doing those shameless things again.  There’re differences being human and animal. 

Guest 行己有恥
2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

to stop from BALLess Guest keep pouring nonsense remarks,

can i request the Adminstrator to help me move this post to Members side..

thanks ..

孔子說:「行己有恥」(《論語•子路》),即用羞恥之心來約束自己的行為。孔子還說「知恥近乎勇」(《禮記•中庸》),大意是有羞恥之心就接近勇敢了。一個人懂的羞恥,才能自省自勉。有羞恥之心的人,才能勇敢的面對自己的錯誤,戰勝自我,這是「勇」的突出表現。

孟子說:「無羞惡之心,非人也」(《孟子•公孫醜上》),大意是一個人沒有羞恥之心,就不能算作是人。

孟子主張性善論,他認為人生來就有惻隱之心、羞恥之心、辭讓之心、是非之心,這是仁、義、禮、智的萌動,只有禽獸才不具備人類的這些天然的善性。人有「羞惡之心」,才會在名利面前表現出高風亮節。

孟子還說:「人不可以無恥,無恥之恥,無恥也」(《孟子•盡心上》),大意是一個人不可以沒有羞恥感,不知羞恥的那種羞恥,才真的是不知羞恥呀!

勇於承認自己的不足不是很容易的事。一個人知道自己的不足會覺的羞恥,能夠有勇氣改正,那還為時不晚。如果安於羞恥,或者不覺的是羞恥,反以為是榮耀,那就不可救藥了。

Few yrs back an old man wearing revealing shorts to the coffee shop was reported in the newspaper.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Lumbakuda said:

Admin only disturb the members. They can't suspend the guest

I am not asking to suspend the guest, just request admin to move the post to Members forum instead

Guest 壮汉G
3 hours ago, Guest 行己有恥 said:

孔子說:「行己有恥」(《論語•子路》),即用羞恥之心來約束自己的行為。孔子還說「知恥近乎勇」(《禮記•中庸》),大意是有羞恥之心就接近勇敢了。一個人懂的羞恥,才能自省自勉。有羞恥之心的人,才能勇敢的面對自己的錯誤,戰勝自我,這是「勇」的突出表現。

孟子說:「無羞惡之心,非人也」(《孟子•公孫醜上》),大意是一個人沒有羞恥之心,就不能算作是人。

孟子主張性善論,他認為人生來就有惻隱之心、羞恥之心、辭讓之心、是非之心,這是仁、義、禮、智的萌動,只有禽獸才不具備人類的這些天然的善性。人有「羞惡之心」,才會在名利面前表現出高風亮節。

孟子還說:「人不可以無恥,無恥之恥,無恥也」(《孟子•盡心上》),大意是一個人不可以沒有羞恥感,不知羞恥的那種羞恥,才真的是不知羞恥呀!

勇於承認自己的不足不是很容易的事。一個人知道自己的不足會覺的羞恥,能夠有勇氣改正,那還為時不晚。如果安於羞恥,或者不覺的是羞恥,反以為是榮耀,那就不可救藥了。

那么那天晚上,我在将军馆天台的大床上被个中国人民工肏。其他阿伯和大叔们都过来摸一把。

我这副臭皮囊反正是带不上去的,给那么多人爽,是禽兽行为吗?

我不入地狱谁入地狱呢?

Guest Gymrat
9 hours ago, DeMarko said:

In this attire when i went to NTUC and coffee shop to get some groceries and breakfast.

I have this too. I wore the light grey colour 1 freeballing to NTUC the other day. My VPL was very obvious especially my cock head. A straight guy saw and kept staring at me when he was walking with his girlfriend. At the fresh fruits department, 1 chinese guy purposely squeeze his way in between me and an aunty and brushed his hand on my cock area. Later on the way to coffee shop, a mature malay hunk was following me. He try smiling at me and gave signal to me but I m not into anything, I just wanted to flaunt what I have. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Gymrat said:

I have this too. I wore the light grey colour 1 freeballing to NTUC the other day. My VPL was very obvious especially my cock head. A straight guy saw and kept staring at me when he was walking with his girlfriend. At the fresh fruits department, 1 chinese guy purposely squeeze his way in between me and an aunty and brushed his hand on my cock area. Later on the way to coffee shop, a mature malay hunk was following me. He try smiling at me and gave signal to me but I m not into anything, I just wanted to flaunt what I have. 

Wait someone rape you then you shout for mama 

9 hours ago, Guest Gymrat said:

Yesssssss... at least i am NOT Alone ....

We have the Men Guts to dare to wear such type of attire...  Keep on the Spirit

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Muscle.top
On 7/14/2018 at 2:11 PM, DeMarko said:

I wore tis same white shorts tat u haf to Sheng Siong last nite. I told my bf earlier tat I will freeball tere too. He fuck me saying my VPL n cock head are so obvious n sure I dare to. He then gave a cheeky smile saying he is always excited seeing ppl watching me. Went down past 11nish n we both walk separately in e store. A young dude who was kneeling on e ground stocking up can food on e lower shelves got a stun when I m walking towards him. He kept stealing glance at my 'below' when I stood a few steps away fr him pretending looking at e can food,  I tink he is making sure he didn't c wrongly tat is my cock... Haha! Caught a few eyes fr some other staff working tere too. My bf got excited seeing.

Guest Muscle.Bottom
4 hours ago, Guest Muscle.top said:

I wore tis same white shorts tat u haf to Sheng Siong last nite. I told my bf earlier tat I will freeball tere too. He fuck me saying my VPL n cock head are so obvious n sure I dare to. He then gave a cheeky smile saying he is always excited seeing ppl watching me. Went down past 11nish n we both walk separately in e store. A young dude who was kneeling on e ground stocking up can food on e lower shelves got a stun when I m walking towards him. He kept stealing glance at my 'below' when I stood a few steps away fr him pretending looking at e can food,  I tink he is making sure he didn't c wrongly tat is my cock... Haha! Caught a few eyes fr some other staff working tere too. My bf got excited seeing.

If you get raped, will your bf excitedly watching?

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest Muscle.top said:

Saw a middle aged man wearing super micro tight and very short fbt and a tshirt like 3 sizes smaller. Many people were looking at him, however, it is not lusting him but what we saw is a siao lang.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.