Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

26 sg chi slave here. Slightly meaty. Into outdoors, bdsm, humiliation, punishment, forced workouts, & pet training.

Example scenarios that I’d be keen to try:

• Strip me naked at the common shower at Sentosa toilet, piss on me, and make me wear just a skimpy trunks and follow you around Sentosa, while spanking and pinching my almost naked body through the day
  • Strip me naked at eco park and train me like a dog (crawling, barking & etc) and punish me when i do not live up to your expectations
  • Strip me naked in your home party, and make me serve your guests (all genders)

Pls PM if interested.

Sengkang riverside park near sheds at highway after 10pm onwards... 

Olympic Exhibit runners ....

Happy olympic endings and all gold medal winners....

Come cheer the events every good clear weather night...

Exhibit beyond midnight...

Best exhibit spot in sg

No worries. The other side very busy with receiving all the CNY burnt offerings and gifts. They no time to scare you leh. The most they do is to make your cock (not hair) stand ya. No scared, no scared....wooooooh...ooooooh.... Just relax and let your hair down but have your cock up. The rest will fall into place for you man...keke

PS: I also from the other side, their kah kee lang:ph34r:. So trust me, ok? LOL 

Edited by yuquidam