Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

Night is a different scenario but still need to be discrete. And make 100% sure the other party is not straight before making your move as there are night straight joggers too. Because of that no nudity in the open at all times and keep actions to secluded spots.

Edited by yuquidam
41 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Tan with swim trunk but not in the nude. There are straight joggers, straight couples doing walks, students on nature excursions, cyclists,  etc that frequent the place. Even when in swim wear do make sure tanning is at a secluded area and not near walk paths.

Thank you. But I guess unless with a guide am.not sure where are the possible secluded spot

Fuck a Malaysian virgin at toilet after lunch time daytime (before virus n before renovation)

wanna try something different anyone wanna jog daytime or lunch or mid afternoon weekdays then proceed nearby Safra or Tampines Hub or Stadium or Bedok Reservoir? 😏 Or even Pasir Ris Park/Complex/GymShower  

or wee hours after 2 or 3am haha (wear dark clothes plz) 

wanna try shirtless run sometime if u see me, just stop me or shake my hand we chat then follow me haha using this kind of codes help so it is not obvious..if like it repeat haha that is why I just love to jog run all islandwide parks from heartlands to canals to bridges to big parks...so many things you can see etc...

33 minutes ago, BudakFit said:

Fuck a Malaysian virgin at toilet after lunch time daytime (before virus n before renovation)

wanna try something different anyone wanna jog daytime or lunch or mid afternoon weekdays then proceed nearby Safra or Tampines Hub or Stadium or Bedok Reservoir? 😏 Or even Pasir Ris Park/Complex/GymShower  

or wee hours after 2 or 3am haha (wear dark clothes plz) 

wanna try shirtless run sometime if u see me, just stop me or shake my hand we chat then follow me haha using this kind of codes help so it is not obvious..if like it repeat haha that is why I just love to jog run all islandwide parks from heartlands to canals to bridges to big parks...so many things you can see etc...

Lol u so free ah....no need to work meh