Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

On 8/4/2021 at 12:25 PM, yuquidam said:

Oh?There's playground? 

Didn't visit the other entrance that's nearest some HDB flats since COVID-19 though.

Most of us take the entrance opposite the Sun Plaza Park as our point of reference.

ya the Duck's nest playground

On 8/4/2021 at 3:11 AM, Daebak said:

I dont know where to go in. The one i'm trying to go in is from the playground.

If you are walking though there. Go all the way in until you reach the futherest bend. Make a left. Walk all the way down. People will gather around there. Once you are near a pond. Make a right to the toilets. 

:mellow:

Bro, it's easier for members to answer your question if we know what you're there for. 

For fresh air, spot the monitor lizard, watch birds (pl specify type eg. ducks), study the eco environment, insects, friendship, cuddles, jo, exhibit, full blown sex (not sure what this means myself), or coffee, tea (or me...keke). 

Depending on your interest/s then we may be able to give you some feedback.

Better still if you could just pop by and surprise yourself without any inkling of what to expect. ;)

Edited by yuquidam
On 8/12/2021 at 2:31 PM, yuquidam said:

Bro, it's easier for members to answer your question if we know what you're there for. 

For fresh air, spot the monitor lizard, watch birds (pl specify type eg. ducks), study the eco environment, insects, friendship, cuddles, jo, exhibit, full blown sex (not sure what this means myself), or coffee, tea (or me...keke). 

Depending on your interest/s then we may be able to give you some feedback.

Better still if you could just pop by and surprise yourself without any inkling of what to expect. ;)

hahaha u are right. im kinda looking for some action idk haha. at least can i know what time i should go

Have not been there at night since 2019 after the outbreak of COVID-19. Only there in mid morning for jog.

Week day nights usually from 8 to 10pm (but need confirmation from members who have been there lately).

Weekend nights not sure. 

Certainly no lack of action if both (or more) parties are mutually attracted. I believe all horny guys are not there to look at monitor lizards or ordinary birds. More for birds that they can help shake things up a bit ya...keke.

On 8/12/2021 at 2:50 PM, yuquidam said:

Have not been there at night since 2019 after the outbreak of COVID-19. Only there in mid morning for jog.

Week day nights usually from 8 to 10pm (but need confirmation from members who have been there lately).

Weekend nights not sure. 

Certainly no lack of action if both (or more) parties are mutually attracted. I believe all horny guys are not there to look at monitor lizards or ordinary birds. More for birds that they can help shake things up a bit ya...keke.

hahahah thank u for this, i might go for a walk and see what this leads to 

WOOOOooooh..Shy oh Shy... why scared?

But I said 8 to 10pm what were you doing there after 10pm?....Oooooooh.

After 10pm many of my compatriots are floating around. They come out to take a breather for fresh air every night when no more human traffic. Below air very hott leh..oooooh

Edited by yuquidam
On 8/13/2021 at 1:09 AM, yuquidam said:

WOOOOooooh..Shy oh Shy... why scared?

But I said 8 to 10pm what were you doing there after 10pm?....Oooooooh.

After 10pm many of my compatriots are floating around. They come out to take a breather for fresh air every night when no more human traffic. Below air very hott leh..oooooh

hahaha damn il just check it out another day