Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

Love coming to Eco Park these past few weeks. I’ve made friendships with most of the regulars there already. It has become not just a cruisy spot but also a place for socializing with guys of the same sexual orientations. It’s sometimes liberating to have conversations with men without putting up a wall of pretentions and prejudice. 😊

21 hours ago, Slimb said:

Just read this thread! It seems like it’s such a happening place. Never been before. I’d like to get a beach mat or mattress and put it in the bushes get naked and go on my fours for anyone to use my ass and mouth in the darkness

Prepare for the mosquitoes to have a feast on your ass. Snakes might join the orgy as well. Hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 3:52 PM, patisoy said:

Love coming to Eco Park these past few weeks. I’ve made friendships with most of the regulars there already. It has become not just a cruisy spot but also a place for socializing with guys of the same sexual orientations. It’s sometimes liberating to have conversations with men without putting up a wall of pretentions and prejudice. 😊

19 hours ago, dudesunited said:

Great fun last night. Shout out to the tanned guy in polo tee who serviced me in the middle of the path, and the few who watched the show

Wow. My favorite place is rejuvenating. Can't wait to walk around over the next few days and reminisce all the fun I used to have before Covid and the police issues. 

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Where to cruise????? Hahah let me know

Think is the corner pavilion there or nearby toilet area. Myself mostly is going there on raining night only, strip naked and walk around bathing in the rain jogging with small torchlight. Sometimes fall in some waist deep water patch too, quite nice in dark night. Haha. Maybe some ppl think im nuts, but probably more to exhibitionism kinky type.

During dry season i will go there in under armour boxer underwear but i pair it with stringers and my thick metal cock ring. That what i wear to nearby shop, mall or gym it pass out as tight short nobody know is underwear. Before i leave i will apply generously coco butter and so far so good no mosquito bite once inside i walked around barebody. Hopefully next few week the rain stop.

Was sitting at Eco's main pavilion last night after 11pm, to cool off after a workout at Sun Plaza Park.

Saw a few banglas took turns to recce the area, one finally ranted loudly over his phone, overheard him saying "Eco Park Tampines" & "PayNow" mixed with his mother-tongue language.

In summary:

▪︎1 ponytail bangla sucked for 2 other banglas at the pavilion. The one being blown was a tall and lanky sporty-looking bangla with chiselled good looks, the 2nd one to be blown was kinda average-looking with a sizable tummy.
▪︎A 4th bangla appeared later, he was slimmer & smaller build, and walked inside to deeper parts of Eco thru the shortcut behind the pavilion, followed closely by a skinny feminine pinoy with weird looking hair.
▪︎A malay daddy with black baseball cap, long-sleeved camo shirt, black bermuda shorts, came along from nowhere, walked around the ponytail guy to see what's happening, then walked off.

▪︎Later on, the fem pinoy reappeared from the darkness and lingered around the main pavilion, probably hungry for more.

On 2/1/2023 at 7:46 AM, Mixguy said:

Is it safe to walk naked in the park,is there a police come and check at the park?

There have been police prowling after mid night - so try to wear harry porter’s invisible cloak but that defeat your purpose there.

try Changi biz park, more concealed terrain there - use your SAF trained basic skills- tactical movement by night .. 😄

Edited by Malabird
  • 2 weeks later...

On 2/1/2023 at 8:18 AM, Malabird said:

There have been police prowling after mid night - so try to wear harry porter’s invisible cloak but that defeat your purpose there.

try Changi biz park, more concealed terrain there - use your SAF trained basic skills- tactical movement by night .. 😄

Where in changi business park though?

:mellow:
  • 2 weeks later...

For chub-chasers: a middle-age chub with thinning hair would habitually lock himself inside SPP toilet, either middle or 3rd cubicle, naked with mask, and cock-cage. He'd occasionally open his toilet door halfway, waiting for whoever is outside to push open the door. Grindr nickname was "J K".

• 2 weeks later...