Male HQ

Hotel 81 Alternatives

Guest bambam

Guest bambam

Hey all! So i'm EXTREMELY new to hooking up and exploring my sexuality! I'm actually planning on a hook-up session but both of us do not have a place to just...ya know...

was wondering, where do you guys go to do the deed besides Hotel 81/Fragrance Hotel/gay saunas? what other options would you guys recommend?

20 minutes ago, Guest bambam said:

Hey all! So i'm EXTREMELY new to hooking up and exploring my sexuality! I'm actually planning on a hook-up session but both of us do not have a place to just...ya know...

was wondering, where do you guys go to do the deed besides Hotel 81/Fragrance Hotel/gay saunas? what other options would you guys recommend?

JB outing.

29 minutes ago, Guest bambam said:

lol eh i asked for myself leh, not to hook others up on here 

Best bet for privacy? — hourly hotel

Value for money — sauna i guess? since i entry is cheaper than hourly hotel rates

Don't mind travelling? — definitely JB

Up for cheap thrills? — outdoor fun / car fun / join any orgies and have a moment to yourselves? haha idk I'm just saying

whatever it is, have fun and play safe :)

2 hours ago, PL4Y said:

Value for money — sauna i guess? since i entry is cheaper than hourly hotel rates

Up for cheap thrills? — outdoor fun / car fun / join any orgies and have a moment to yourselves? haha idk I'm just saying

Sauna and JB are good options 

Guest Guest

All these clueless idiots suggesting JB as a hookup venue obviously haven't experienced the massive Causeway jam yet. The 5-hour jam is enough to make any dick wilt and any cheebye dry up.

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

All these clueless idiots suggesting JB as a hookup venue obviously haven't experienced the massive Causeway jam yet. The 5-hour jam is enough to make any dick wilt and any cheebye dry up.

You are the only stupid idiot who doesn't know how to book train tickets or go in at a better time (eg Friday 11pm)

Think JB is not a bad idea.

There are plenty of boutique/basic hotels just within a walking distance from the immigration.

Stay overnight and have plenty of sex.

Next morning, go to their dim-sum places for authentic pieces of succulent bao, xiu-mai, xia-jiao and chicken feet.

After checkout, shop till you drop - there are very inexpensive deals in Brands Outlet, the regular H &M and Cotton On.

Walk over to the indian temple for Kota Raja Complex where you could get a lot of grocery at almost 50% of what one would pay here.

There are things you cannot buy - sugar, rice, oil are controlled items.

Singapore bans the import of meat - no bak kwa, please

Move on the 3rd floor for the DIY shop.

Here you can find more bargains.- SGD 100 = MYR 295.

Just remember your quota of SGD 50 per person.. the Immigration officers are lenient when it just crosses that limit

When to go: before 3 pm or after 8 pm from Woodlands Bus Interchange.

Bus 950 takes a different road from those 160, 170 buses.

Enjoy yourself.

5 hours ago, abang said:

Think JB is not a bad idea.

There are plenty of boutique/basic hotels just within a walking distance from the immigration.

Stay overnight and have plenty of sex.

Next morning, go to their dim-sum places for authentic pieces of succulent bao, xiu-mai, xia-jiao and chicken feet.

After checkout, shop till you drop - there are very inexpensive deals in Brands Outlet, the regular H &M and Cotton On.

Walk over to the indian temple for Kota Raja Complex where you could get a lot of grocery at almost 50% of what one would pay here.

There are things you cannot buy - sugar, rice, oil are controlled items.

Singapore bans the import of meat - no bak kwa, please

Move on the 3rd floor for the DIY shop.

Here you can find more bargains.- SGD 100 = MYR 295.

Just remember your quota of SGD 50 per person.. the Immigration officers are lenient when it just crosses that limit

When to go: before 3 pm or after 8 pm from Woodlands Bus Interchange.

Bus 950 takes a different road from those 160, 170 buses.

Enjoy yourself.

3rd floor of where?

Hoover Hotel

Cheaper rates with ok cleanliness.

Postal: 329706

Gay World Hotel

(Believe they dont require ICs)

About the same rate as 81 (still cheaper) but less clean.

Postal: 398218

Good luck

Edited by Tampenises
addition

On 7/15/2018 at 12:26 AM, Guest bambam said:

I rent you my house for 2 hours for your hook up lor. :)

Guest Rule No 1

Your Rule No 1:  only hookup with people who have place.

You: got place?

Him:  No

You:  Thanks for chatting. Bye.

:D:lol:

We just went to JB two weeks ago.. Nowadays in Jb wants to go anywhere just call grab so easy to get around and cheap..We stayed at Berjaya Waterfront hotel at the Ferrry terminal.. where we can drink duty free beer..so cheap one jug rm17 at any of the 6 outlets of PUB. So makan ,shopping,gay massage and after dinner back to hotel surronding area for duty free beer..drink,drink drink and to our hotel rooms.... next morning go for buffer breakfast which is included in the hotel room rate and then up to the roof top swimming pool.. fun fun fun to go here..A trip like this.. 4 of us.. beside shopping for our own personal things.. each person spents only sg $150.00

Edited by Friendly

18 minutes ago, AskMeNot said:

Buy a tent at your nearest outdoor sports shop. Find a nice patch of grass. Pitch the tent. Welcome to your place! :)

Those were the old days where I've seen alot of couples pitching tents near ECP etc. (Even under some bridge)  and some obviously were having fun at night cause of the loud moaning/shaking of tent when i walked past theirs. I mean what do you expect... They were covered by layers of fabric only leh hahaha plus during that time i was only 7-8 years old, noticed couples often overnight/hanky panky in those playground tunnels too... But cannot see too long, will corrupt my curious mind and scared kena by them for not minding my own business lol. Young love huh :lol:

Now quite troublesome lah, wanna camp still need to apply permit... unless you fast game do the deed chop chop before park ranger comes. 

Now i think it's more common that ppl go saunas/hotels if they don't have place and don't feel comfortable with risking it outdoors.

Can consider a budge/boutique hotel, like those around little india, farrer...  prolly around 100+ during promo

If your date turns out well, he can stay overnight, if not - consider it a little staycation for yourself :) 

Guest Budget

Luxury hotels -$400 and above

Cheap 5* - as low as $200+

Cheap 4* - as low as $140

Boutique budgets and hotel 81 -$80 

I rather go for cheap 4*

Hourly rate I have tried before. Feel so shy asking.

Guest bambam
On 7/15/2018 at 11:13 AM, PL4Y said:

thanks for the info!

Guest bambam
On 7/16/2018 at 2:18 AM, Tampenises said:

Hoover Hotel

Cheaper rates with ok cleanliness.

Postal: 329706

Gay World Hotel

(Believe they dont require ICs)

About the same rate as 81 (still cheaper) but less clean.

Postal: 398218

Good luck

NICE!

21 hours ago, lw_guy said:

Can consider a budge/boutique hotel, like those around little india, farrer...  prolly around 100+ during promo

If your date turns out well, he can stay overnight, if not - consider it a little staycation for yourself :) 

well sadly...the guy(s) flaked out on me! lol. oh well. at least i know of all of these options for the future!

7 hours ago, whitedick said:

Been using hourly rate motels, have my usual motel within outram area.  Much easier as the reception kind of acknowledge me

oh, care to share the name of it?

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Guest Seriously said:

Alternative choice will be ibis hotel, you can have a full day with lower rates

I heard that one have hidden cameras in every corner of the room.

Try four seasons, shangri la or andaz.

Guest cheapskate
On 7/15/2018 at 12:47 AM, firefight said:

JB outing.

On 7/15/2018 at 3:04 AM, Lonelyboy90 said:

cheap and good. LOL.

Are hotels in JB really very much cheaper than the hourly hotels in SGP? Something decent and near to Customs in JB still SGD 50 - 100 per night... still need to bulk out a lot of buckz for some f___z. Not forgetting the hazzle to go over to JB and return (on weekend even worse).

There is a stretch of "cheap" ones north of Lavender, but not all clean and don't expect much.

With advance booking can get some Fragrance for $68 a night (if you have bf or regular and don't need on the spot...)

10 hours ago, Guest cheapskate said:

Are hotels in JB really very much cheaper than the hourly hotels in SGP? Something decent and near to Customs in JB still SGD 50 - 100 per night... still need to bulk out a lot of buckz for some f___z. Not forgetting the hazzle to go over to JB and return (on weekend even worse).

There is a stretch of "cheap" ones north of Lavender, but not all clean and don't expect much.

With advance booking can get some Fragrance for $68 a night (if you have bf or regular and don't need on the spot...)

Well there are other things to do together apart from just sex.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.