Male HQ

Is It Safe To Come Home? Christian Coming Out

Recently i saw this video regarding christians coming out. I hope that those who felt lost and actually left church because they don't feel like they are accepted can go back to GOD again. 

Posted this because some of my LGBT friends struggled over this. I hope that this video can help some of you guys to find peace. 

I suppose the biblical stories of Sodom and Gomorrha add to the feeling of condemnation.

However, as Romans 8:1 (KJV) puts it:

”There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”

Besides, I also stand on HIS Word in John 3:16 (KJV):

”For God so loved the world...” 

If God loves the world which includes the Gentiles, let alone us, HIS beloved children.

John 3:17 (KJV) continues:

“For God sent not HIS Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM might be saved.”

So, let’s not condemn ourselves lest we spiral into the dark abyss of other problems like depression. 

• G_M changed the title to Is It Safe To Come Home? Christian Coming Out
Guest Christian gay

Sorry to the OP but I do not think that the church is “lgbt friendly”. That church will still pressure people into a life of celibacy. If that’s what you want, then that’s ok but don’t let people pressure or guilt trip you into thinking that being gay or having gay sex is a sin. 

All their videos of lgbt people involve stories of them being sexually assualted of having some trauma when they were young. (Implying that they can be healed or cured). No thank you, God made me the way I am and I’m frankly quite disgusted at a church that paint rainbow colors and pretend to be gay friendly.

ive heard more than my share of Christian guilt tripping and almost killed myself over it. So now I need to tell people to stay away from churches that claim to be gay friendly and do their research first on how truly accepting they are.

The title of this thread/video is: "Is it safe...?"

Frankly, not sure it is safe, cuz when LGBTs get attacked or are discriminated against, by churches or other groups of people, most Christians in Singapore stay silent and say nothing. It is not safe because homophobic parents still disown gay children, employers still fire gay employees, straights still assault gays...

Can an LGBT person be safe in church, if those inside don't take any steps to protect that person? Just thinking...-_-

Guest Tonychen
4 hours ago, Guest Christian gay said:

Sorry to the OP but I do not think that the church is “lgbt friendly”. That church will still pressure people into a life of celibacy. If that’s what you want, then that’s ok but don’t let people pressure or guilt trip you into thinking that being gay or having gay sex is a sin. 

All their videos of lgbt people involve stories of them being sexually assualted of having some trauma when they were young. (Implying that they can be healed or cured). No thank you, God made me the way I am and I’m frankly quite disgusted at a church that paint rainbow colors and pretend to be gay friendly.

ive heard more than my share of Christian guilt tripping and almost killed myself over it. So now I need to tell people to stay away from churches that claim to be gay friendly and do their research first on how truly accepting they are.

So how do you determine if a church is lgbt friendly ? Or are you firm that no such thing exists in the first place ? So you are saying this is a hoax luring lgbt there to convert them? 

Guest Guest

Confirmed this is a hoax, yet another ploy by the evangelical Christian churches to disguise conversion therapy in the form of a slick video campaign.

Check SG Shop house for the expose.

Sly, nasty campaign. Seen through all their sneaky innuendos and euphemisms craftily slipped in. Earlier I was surprised this year they were so quiet before pinkdot, now i am not after seeing these videos. It was obviously an international effort. First, they made pinkdot local, then now they themselves try to go international. :rolleyes:

Guest christian gay
5 hours ago, Guest Tonychen said:

So how do you determine if a church is lgbt friendly ? Or are you firm that no such thing exists in the first place ? So you are saying this is a hoax luring lgbt there to convert them? 

How to tell? Very simple:

1. Ask them what is their stance on LGBT issues and whether it is a sin. (I suppose you can ask them via email or go there pretending to be a straight person and ask them)
  2. Ask their pastors how they have helped LGBT people in the past - (most of the time they will only talk about the gay people that "turned straight" or pressured into celibacy, most of the time they were never talk about how they have helped the gay person reconcile with his boyfriend or help his family become more accepting. It's all about turning the person straight or celibate's )

Guest Weirdded OUT
1 hour ago, Guest Left said:

The video's target audience are Christians. Not for non-christians.

Their target is everyone, if you look at the other videos in the campaign. They are basically saying being gay is an abomination, and people can snap out of it through going to church.

Guest Blank

Omg what era already still got people believe in God? 

No man has ever died from not having any religion at all. Christianity has never accepted gays, not in the past and never in the future. Those who think you are forgiven after happily sucking cocks and having gay sex is so wrong. The straights Christians will never approve and will call you faggots deep in their heart while smiling at you

The family man in the video is a gushing, horny bottom who is also hopelessly needy, naive and romantic, at least according to him.

Wonder if his son is ever traumatised by such a man being his father. The wife is ugly af.

Such traits are not the norm in the gay community, where most gays are more measured and with their heads screwed on.

No wonder that man is so lost and had to turn to church for salvation.

His sickness is not his homosexuality, it’s his damsel syndrome that reduced him into a victim always in need of salvation by a knight in shining armour.

Guest Sinful church
1 hour ago, Guest Eew said:

The family man in the video is a gushing, horny bottom who is also hopelessly needy, naive and romantic, at least according to him.

Wonder if his son is ever traumatised by such a man being his father. The wife is ugly af.

Such traits are not the norm in the gay community, where most gays are more measured and with their heads screwed on.

No wonder that man is so lost and had to turn to church for salvation.

His sickness is not his homosexuality, it’s his damsel syndrome that reduced him into a victim always in need of salvation by a knight in shining armour.

He’s trying to gain more acceptance from the church by letting himself be used by the church a church as a tool to demonize the LGBT community as much as possible, TRYING SO DAMN HARD TO PAINT HOMOSEXUALITY AS A SICKNESS.

They cut the scene to the stage at hong lim park together with the iconic park royal on pickering when he mentioned cat hing herpes from gay sex. Then this taiwanese family shown at hong lim park praying together. Have they been flown in by the church specially for this purpose, to demonize pinkdot so close to its date?

Guest Ask ourselves
19 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Omg what era already still got people believe in God? 

No man has ever died from not having any religion at all. Christianity has never accepted gays, not in the past and never in the future. Those who think you are forgiven after happily sucking cocks and having gay sex is so wrong. The straights Christians will never approve and will call you faggots deep in their heart while smiling at you

Good question. FCBC. Go ask them. They are a gay church.

Please don't trust True Love Is. It is gay conversion therapy repackaged to suit today's generic masses.

I usually don't care much about christian hate speeches especially when it is overt. This time, it is weaponised and disguised. The extent to which this is orchestrated (subtle nuancing, stylistic choices etc.) just to prey on the more vulnerable LGBT youth, who might not have developed strong independent thinking/ critical thinking, sickens me to the core.

Spread the message. Make this wolf shed its sheep's clothing.

Edited by Bphunk
Words

6 hours ago, Guest Ask ourselves said:

Good question. FCBC. Go ask them. They are a gay church.

FCBC is Faith Community Baptist Church, their pastor is  Lawrence Khong. (https://www.fcbc.org.sg/)

FCC is Free Community Church. That is the LGBT friendly church. (http://www.freecomchurch.org/)

I hope no one gets confused and ends up walking into the wrong one! :whistle:

Aiyoh, wolf in sheep clothing lah.

They always time certain video release near pinkdot (both in 2017 and 2018). One video even shows the protagonists walking and talking in Hong Lim park. Not very subtle leh. They also put up huge banners outside some churches.

The videos basically tried to link homosexuality with molestation, and with God's help, can be suppressed and they can even be happily married with kids.

Edited by Vometra

Guest Guest

Only the evangelical right-wing Chreeeestians are capable of this under-the-table sneaky tactic shit.

9 years ago didn't they try to orchestrate a takeover of AWARE?  LOL

The video of the man is so disturbing. He obviously has self-loathing issues, choosing to blame others rather than accepting himself. It's really sad, but as so many pointed out, this video has been weaponized by far-right Christians. 

I have to say though, the video is pretty powerful in the sense that for many LGBT who are questioning, this video sends the message that they don't have to struggle alone, which is what many young people will think so. So the church is making it an attractive place to lure them in, and then calling it "home". 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Guest Be careful
3 hours ago, doncoin said:

So the church is making it an attractive place to lure them in, and then calling it "home". 

That is the beautiful sweet wrapper disguising the poison which is their message that being gay is wrong. Utter bullshit. Don’t buy into it! 

Which church? There isn’t even a church address. All fluff no substance. Most likely the questioning gay person will be judged, and told to change, as usual, once he or she steps into any random church.

Guest Disgusted
3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Vincent's story.  Wasn't mentioned how he conceived.  Through artificial insemination?  Or probably he was bisexual in disguise.

Bisexual my ass.

The wife mentioned patience and accompanying him a loooooong way. She didn’t mention how long and if there is an “end” to the waiting.

From her resigned expression, can tell that she failed and Vincent still lusts after men. 

Vincent is full of dishonesty and artifice. Such is the problem of the church; they are ever so willing and ready to lie in order to gain more followers converts. In the end, they don’t even care they may never deliver what they promised - which is not explicitly stated but hazily implied - whether is true acceptance of gays or turning them straight.

What a load of bullshit!

Guest Galvanised hate

Conversion therapy is being outlawed in Britain and many blue states in USA. This video campaign looks like a desperate last ditch effort by MassResistance to exert influence in Asia to destroy more LGBT lives.

https://sentinel.tw/us-hate-group-anti-lgbt/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/discerning-a-vocation-to-defend-life-and-family-apply-now-for-a-free-trip-t?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_medium=Breaking News Bar

Guest WyclefJeanSunHo
3 hours ago, Guest Disgusted said:

Bisexual my ass.

The wife mentioned patience and accompanying him a loooooong way. She didn’t mention how long and if there is an “end” to the waiting.

From her resigned expression, can tell that she failed and Vincent still lusts after men. 

Vincent is full of dishonesty and artifice. Such is the problem of the church; they are ever so willing and ready to lie in order to gain more followers converts. In the end, they don’t even care they may never deliver what they promised - which is not explicitly stated but hazily implied - whether is true acceptance of gays or turning them straight.

What a load of bullshit!

LOL, well said!

There is no Satan.....perhaps there is a GOD...but certainly not from the organised religions of today...

Its time to grow up and not be deceived any longer....

There is no hell nor heaven....prayer is a 50 50% lucky draw...

You are your destiny...and we together     can do wonders...that puts us over the animal kingdom..

There are many however who want a piece a you and deceive you so you can slave for them and the garmens today also are at it...

Garmen servants today some think that you are serving them and it may be true in a way :D

Morals dont belong to any outfit...we realise the world is a better place if we help each other out...........evolution of cooperation.

Sad;y there are too many deceivers in our ranks...take charge of your destiny and not be conned anymore...

Regards

3 hours ago, Marineboy said:

There is no Satan.....perhaps there is a GOD...but certainly not from the organised religions of today...

Its time to grow up and not be deceived any longer....

There is no hell nor heaven....prayer is a 50 50% lucky draw...

You are your destiny...and we together     can do wonders...that puts us over the animal kingdom..

There are many however who want a piece a you and deceive you so you can slave for them and the garmens today also are at it...

Garmen servants today some think that you are serving them and it may be true in a way :D

Morals dont belong to any outfit...we realise the world is a better place if we help each other out...........evolution of cooperation.

Sad;y there are too many deceivers in our ranks...take charge of your destiny and not be conned anymore...

Regards

Quite true!

I am just wondering about the 50/50 percentage of the lucky draw for prayers...:whistle:

Guest Pissed

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=damsel syndrome

(n.) Damsel syndrome is a common affliction amongst women, particularly those who grew up watching Disney movies or reading fairy tales. 
Damsel syndrome is thought to be caused by women's desire to be "traditionally" feminine in the interest of attracting a partner, though in serious cases Damsel Syndrome can lead to becoming an annoying, needy, self-victimizing, dumb bitch.

A female with Damsel Syndrome will often play off a partner's willingness to be the "white knight" to her "damsel in distress" by consistently becoming more and more demanding. If denied their way, people with serious cases of DS often resort to emotional manipulation or crying.
Bob: My lady broke a nail while raiding the shopping mall. With my credit card. I gotta go pick her up. 
Tom: Just go get the card and leave her there... bitch got damsel syndrome.
by xKVMx June 14, 2015

=====================================================

I am talking about the ‘man’ in this video. Please, hor, majority of gays act like real men and are very manly and macho, unlike this animated and easily excitable pansy. Real gay men actually look and behalf like men. Even effeminate gay men wouldn’t be that far stretched in real life to become this soap opera tragedy of epic proportions in the below video. Self-hatred is a learnt behaviour picked up from backward societies and surroundings that irrationally condemn gays. Only by learning self love can a gay man transcend that initial self-hatred to not becoming a walking paradox and far right anti-lgbt weapon like this auntie.

I rest my case.

Guest Novice French girl
9 minutes ago, Phil said:

And even "voilà", if you are a purist...:D

Lol so how do you even type like that, you will need to download a French keyboard?

I am not that obsessed, yet. Maybe i will need to try the best baguette and camembert in the whole of France before i will become that. :lol:

1 hour ago, Guest Novice French girl said:

Lol so how do you even type like that, you will need to download a French keyboard?

I am not that obsessed, yet. Maybe i will need to try the best baguette and camembert in the whole of France before i will become that. :lol:

I have a French keyboard... and don't forget to drink only red wine with your camembert!:P

Back to the topic, I am pleased to see such a freedom of speech in BW on this question.

Guest Sacred Cow
24 minutes ago, Phil said:I have a French keyboard... and don't forget to drink only red wine with your camembert!:P

Back to the topic, I am pleased to see such a freedom of speech in BW on this question.

And i will not put ice in my red wine even if i liked it to pretend i am an oenophile... ^_^ :thumb:

Freedom of speech? Not really. Kind of... ;)

There are too many self righteous people hypocrites around who are sacred cows wielding the religious freedom card. We still have to he careful.... :whistle:

Guest Vincent is a loser’s name

That vincent is a twisted, grotesque creature of manifique proportions. I pray to God i will never become like him one day! :whistle:

Guest Blase

Christians will judge gays until they reach their last breath, won’t they? They feel holier than everyone whenever they put down gays. It feels good to them, so why will they stop?

Guest Hypocritical Sluts

In fact i find some christians are the sluttiest people i have ever known.

They are so repressed that they become so horny and shameless and out of control whenever they get the chance to. It’s a much needed release for them, and it’s not rocket science to understand why they behave as such.

物极必反。

Fact: the sluttiest people irl are often the most pious sounding ones.

There’s no need to convert to be straight. I found it inside the Bible. I’m sharing a snip of my life story on Facebook. See you guys tomorrow at Pink Dot 10.

IG: homspasg

LINE ID: homspasg

Twitter: tjantroy

Guest Hippocreeps
On 7/19/2018 at 6:09 AM, Guest Blase said:

Christians will judge gays until they reach their last breath, won’t they? They feel holier than everyone whenever they put down gays. It feels good to them, so why will they stop?

They feel vindicated, lighter and closer to heaven whenever they judge gays.

Because #projection, #mirrors, #pressurereleasevalve, #overweightwithsins, #guiltyofgaysins

On 7/17/2018 at 10:09 PM, Bphunk said:

Please don't trust True Love Is. It is gay conversion therapy repackaged to suit today's generic masses.

I usually don't care much about christian hate speeches especially when it is overt. This time, it is weaponised and disguised. The extent to which this is orchestrated (subtle nuancing, stylistic choices etc.) just to prey on the more vulnerable LGBT youth, who might not have developed strong independent thinking/ critical thinking, sickens me to the core.

Spread the message. Make this wolf shed its sheep's clothing.

OMG yes I feel so disgusted by the way the video disguised itself almost so perfectly. And you know what is more alarming? It is a sponsored post on Facebook! While Facebook is supposed to be supporting diversity, the agenda the video delivers should have been banned by Facebook, but no, the disguise is just so perfect that it didn't get filtered out.

I have reported this page on Facebook.

To Mods: I sincerely believe that this post should be locked up or removed. A video with disguised gay conversion message is being shared within the community. If it spreads on Facebook, okay still understandable. But I can't bear seeing it spreading in our home ground. Please consider my request. It is just so painful.

Guest Balanced Neutral

It is with disgust as I take a balanced look at this content of this thread.

Christians openly stand by their belief according to the Bible by not condoning LGBTQ lifestyle. Islam similarly do not condone such lifestyle. Both religious group have stated it clearly they are against the lifestyle and belief, and not against any individuals nor do they condemn them.

In response, it is with disgusting to see how individuals here are inciting enmity and “hatred” towards Christianity, and in specific, Christians, who are individuals.

I feel there is nothing wrong with the video, as that is their belief, and the target audience is their own believers, and not the general public. Individuals here also should not be twisting the Bible to suit their own agenda which is against the teachings of the religion. The individuals in the video are also sharing the positivity of their current lifestyle as compared to their past lifestyle, nothing wrong sharing what they feel is a good thing. Personally I have same-sex attraction too, and I can relate and find this video comforting.

Overall, there ought to be restrain, both Christians and Muslims have repeated say they do not condemn individuals, but are just against the lifestyle as it contradicts their teaching. Who are we to dictate, change, and restrain their beliefs and teachings?

If we call others bigots as they stand by their belief, we are equally bigots and hypocrite as we criticise individuals and beliefs, while they only address issues and not individuals. We are overly sensitive to infer hidden agenda when there isn’t any. 

If this forum is continuously used as a platform in flaming religious group(s)... i’m afraid the authorities and ISD has to step in to exercise the Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act.

The moderators should totally omit all religious discussion on this forum, and keep it for non-religious and non-political discussions, to keep the harmony.

25 minutes ago, Guest Balanced Neutral said:

It is with disgust as I take a balanced look at this content of this thread.

Christians openly stand by their belief according to the Bible by not condoning LGBTQ lifestyle. Islam similarly do not condone such lifestyle. Both religious group have stated it clearly they are against the lifestyle and belief, and not against any individuals nor do they condemn them.

In response, it is with disgusting to see how individuals here are inciting enmity and “hatred” towards Christianity, and in specific, Christians, who are individuals.

I feel there is nothing wrong with the video, as that is their belief, and the target audience is their own believers, and not the general public. Individuals here also should not be twisting the Bible to suit their own agenda which is against the teachings of the religion. The individuals in the video are also sharing the positivity of their current lifestyle as compared to their past lifestyle, nothing wrong sharing what they feel is a good thing. Personally I have same-sex attraction too, and I can relate and find this video comforting.

Overall, there ought to be restrain, both Christians and Muslims have repeated say they do not condemn individuals, but are just against the lifestyle as it contradicts their teaching. Who are we to dictate, change, and restrain their beliefs and teachings?

If we call others bigots as they stand by their belief, we are equally bigots and hypocrite as we criticise individuals and beliefs, while they only address issues and not individuals. We are overly sensitive to infer hidden agenda when there isn’t any. 

If this forum is continuously used as a platform in flaming religious group(s)... i’m afraid the authorities and ISD has to step in to exercise the Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act.

The moderators should totally omit all religious discussion on this forum, and keep it for non-religious and non-political discussions, to keep the harmony.

You are just one of the wear white vanguard stepping into the gay scene to act as a spy. Everyone has a right to exercise their religious views, including how they interpret homosexuality such as the FCC, among others. There is no one right way to interpret a matter. That is the problem with you. Being busybodies and using the name of authority to scare and manipulate moderators. Nothing new from where you come from.

You are just a bunch of whitewash tombstone and I have come to do the will of my Father who has sent me. To expose your deeds and your shame, so that genuine people who seeks God does not get deceived by your propaganda.

IG: homspasg

LINE ID: homspasg

Twitter: tjantroy

This thread should not be locked up. In fact it should be made sticky so that the wear white freaks will continue to be exposed for who they are, and more innocent ajs will not be conned by  them.

Guest Neutral Balanced, please lah, who are you trying to con? You are hardly neutral and balanced. 

Come to think of it, you are probably related to the 3:16 Church and truelove.is nonsense.

A religion that is hopelessly wrong about the universe and about evolution, is being used to propagate hatred, and wants 10% of your salary in return for "eternal life". I have decided that I only have this one life, and I shall not waste my one life. I was a Christian, but now I am a Born Again gay!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.