Male HQ

Is It Safe To Come Home? Christian Coming Out

Most of the church-going people are generally straight and if you don't belong to the norm, most of them can't really accept you wholeheartedly. Hence, if one is a Christian and feels uncomfortable going to the church, I think the best solution is to pray at home to God in your own privacy. God is omnipresent and whether you go to church or not, you will still be able to keep a close relationship with God wherever you are. God bless! 

Guest Be careful
1 hour ago, koolkai said:

Most of the church-going people are generally straight and if you don't belong to the norm, most of them can't really accept you wholeheartedly. Hence, if one is a Christian and feels uncomfortable going to the church, I think the best solution is to pray at home to God in your own privacy. God is omnipresent and whether you go to church or not, you will still be able to keep a close relationship with God wherever you are. God bless! 

Yes, and some of them especially the leaders will be very 做作,虚情假意 and 装腔作势 in front of you to display their stance towards you in front of everyone, which will thoroughly embarrass you in front of everyone. Be careful!

Guest Sex Addiction

The main problem the man in the video was dealing with, was not about being gay, but about sex addiction. Sex addiction can afflict gay and straight people, men and women.

Guest Blind faith made Jack Dull

Next time the 3 Ku and 8 Bo diamond cruxifix wearers ask you,  just tell them  "Jesus also did not marry what!' and see their jaws drop. 

The smarter ones will pray and demand the truth from him that very day. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Wookieinspace

The leader of the “truelove.is” campaign is Jason Wong, current volunteered chairman of Focus on the Family, a certified hate group. He is the mentor of raphael in the above video.

By mentor, i suppose he walked the gay conversion path before, is an “ex-gay”.

He is married with children. Maybe he is bisexual?

A former marketer, he is also the starter of the “yellow ribbon project” and “dads for life” national movements in singapore.

www.riverlife.org.sg/cellguide/388

ricemedia.co/current-affairs-features-brilliant-marketing-truelove-homophobia-rebranded-chance-acceptance/

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/proud-to-be-a-family-man

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/08/25/honour-in-singapore-about-executive-director-jason-wong/

This is what he looks like:

08.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/sites/default/files/styles/x_large/public/articles/2018/04/16/ST_20180416_VLFOCUS_3911313.jpg?itok=WOqcMy69

ccis.sg/wp-content/uploads/jason_wong2.jpg

ccis.sg/wp-content/uploads/jason_wong.jpg

He looks super gay to me. <_<

"There is a movie I want to talk about in particular. Based on a true story about a homophobic mother who becomes an advocate for the LGBT community after her gay son kills himself, a scene in Prayers for Bobby sticks out for me. Bobby’s mother says, “I know now why God didn’t heal Bobby. He didn’t heal him because there was nothing wrong with him.

Agree with this section from the Ricemedia piece.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I read about the piece on them on Ricemedia's website. It is fascinating how they cover their rhetoric with "love" when it is clearly self-hate. I supposed the point they are telling the confused LGBTQ people and kids is that through the church's teaching, they can become straight. Their message is that believing in Jesus will turn the person from being gay to straight. Based on that rhetoric, every person who has ever experienced any form of self-hate, i.e. being Asian, being Black, being tall, being fat, being thin,  etc. through the church will be able to turn into a different ethnicity, weight, height. 

Love. 

Guest Spirited Angel
On 7/15/2018 at 10:28 PM, Hanzothetan said:

I hope that those who felt lost and actually left church because they don't feel like they are accepted can go back to GOD again. 

We need to differentiate the meaning of acceptance.  If a gay person is not accepted by Church( run by man & sometime devil), doesn't mean the gay person is not accepted by God (outside that church).

Guest What a joke
On 8/31/2018 at 5:02 AM, Guest Wookieinspace said:

The leader of the “truelove.is” campaign is Jason Wong, current volunteered chairman of Focus on the Family, a certified hate group. He is the mentor of raphael in the above video.

By mentor, i suppose he walked the gay conversion path before, is an “ex-gay”.

He is married with children. Maybe he is bisexual?

A former marketer, he is also the starter of the “yellow ribbon project” and “dads for life” national movements in singapore.

www.riverlife.org.sg/cellguide/388

ricemedia.co/current-affairs-features-brilliant-marketing-truelove-homophobia-rebranded-chance-acceptance/

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/proud-to-be-a-family-man

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/08/25/honour-in-singapore-about-executive-director-jason-wong/

This is what he looks like:

08.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/sites/default/files/styles/x_large/public/articles/2018/04/16/ST_20180416_VLFOCUS_3911313.jpg?itok=WOqcMy69

ccis.sg/wp-content/uploads/jason_wong2.jpg

ccis.sg/wp-content/uploads/jason_wong.jpg

He looks super gay to me. <_<

Confirmed gay. I have seen many like him, so insecure that he will claim he is bisexual to appear manlier and feel more manly.

Deceiving himself only.

Guest 谢可赞
14 hours ago, doncoin said:

I read about the piece on them on Ricemedia's website. It is fascinating how they cover their rhetoric with "love" when it is clearly self-hate. I supposed the point they are telling the confused LGBTQ people and kids is that through the church's teaching, they can become straight. Their message is that believing in Jesus will turn the person from being gay to straight. Based on that rhetoric, every person who has ever experienced any form of self-hate, i.e. being Asian, being Black, being tall, being fat, being thin,  etc. through the church will be able to turn into a different ethnicity, weight, height. 

ROTFL!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

好样的!喝过洋墨水的就是不一样。你说的舍都对!俺就喜欢!

Guest Lostathome

Any Christian who is/was from other church, actually visited the 3:16 church after watching the video?

I am keen know your thoughts on the church. Are there a lot of gays? Also how was your first visit experience like?

Is there a support group that I may join? Or a godly counsellor/mentor whom I can speak to discreetly?

So, let's live life dangerously.

Or look out for the element of "女" in your original 姓.

Be it 姒,姬,姜,妫or even 子.

And don't even try to forget the sufferings of women in general over the last five millenniums, even with the notion of 女娲.

No wonder I doubt any proclamation on Eternity. 

On 9/3/2018 at 12:41 AM, Guest Lostathome said:

Are there a lot of gays?

A part of me is very worried that this whole exercise is to call out and identify gay individuals who have not come out, 

or are previously very discreet.

I recall an incident in a church, where after one member was found to be gay, he was "tagged" and this info was shared

by other members of the church, officially and unofficially, even as he moved and tried to join a new congregation.

This was in the 90s, I hope the vindictive culture in churches have changed. 

That particular friend underwent church counselling, that was unsuccessful.

After which, the stance was that if he cannot be cured, then he must be destroyed.

He tried to reclaim his anonymity and moved houses and restart, but it was too late

as info about him (name, age, visual description, place of work, family) were all known.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 hours ago, tomcat said:

A part of me is very worried that this whole exercise is to call out and identify gay individuals who have not come out, 

or are previously very discreet.

I recall an incident in a church, where after one member was found to be gay, he was "tagged" and this info was shared

by other members of the church, officially and unofficially, even as he moved and tried to join a new congregation.

This was in the 90s, I hope the vindictive culture in churches have changed. 

That particular friend underwent church counselling, that was unsuccessful.

After which, the stance was that if he cannot be cured, then he must be destroyed.

He tried to reclaim his anonymity and moved houses and restart, but it was too late

as info about him (name, age, visual description, place of work, family) were all known.

Hmm gays to them are like murderers or rapists. Which church was that?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Which church was that?

I cannot recall as it was in the 90s! but even if I did, I am not into public shaming. If they do believe in a God, then they will be judged by their own actions and transgressions.

"Thy will be done" goes both ways.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Noughty nineties
12 hours ago, tomcat said:

I cannot recall as it was in the 90s! but even if I did, I am not into public shaming. If they do believe in a God, then they will be judged by their own actions and transgressions.

"Thy will be done" goes both ways.

Ah. Well some people don’t believe in their god thus shaming them is necessary to call out transgressive behaviours, otherwise they will think they can get away with anything, maybe even child abuse and murder next time.

7 hours ago, Guest Noughty nineties said:

Ah. Well some people don’t believe in their god thus shaming them is necessary to call out transgressive behaviours, otherwise they will think they can get away with anything, maybe even child abuse and murder next time.

What they believe is one thing. What they actually reap from their actions is another. I am not into vengeance or anything of the sort, so the just repercussions will come, (or have already came) to them.

Hell in its most purest definition is any-place and any-state devoid of God. So you don't need to be six feet under or be anywhere special to be in hell. In their own way, people create and customise their own hell, where they suffer in their own lives.

It is a waste of the blessings they have been given but we never know, that might be the path they need to walk before they come to a point of change. It might simply be something they need to go through.

In light of that, I leave the judgement and vengeance to a higher power, as we really don't know the master plan.

However, the clarity I have gained over the years shows when we are treated badly, that is a test of our own faith and  humanity. Treat them not as bad as they are, but as good as you are, and walk your own path.

That way, you don't compromise yourself but actually become stronger having survived the unpleasant experience, making you more resilient and stable as a whole.

Over time, you become unshakeable, undistracted and find it easier to access Peace and invite Grace in your life, and be guided by a higher power.

That is living a true enlightened life, no matter what you believe or prescribe to. Whether we are gay or not, is no longer relevant.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest You da man
17 hours ago, tomcat said:

What they believe is one thing. What they actually reap from their actions is another. I am not into vengeance or anything of the sort, so the just repercussions will come, (or have already came) to them.

Hell in its most purest definition is any-place and any-state devoid of God. So you don't need to be six feet under or be anywhere special to be in hell. In their own way, people create and customise their own hell, where they suffer in their own lives.

It is a waste of the blessings they have been given but we never know, that might be the path they need to walk before they come to a point of change. It might simply be something they need to go through.

In light of that, I leave the judgement and vengeance to a higher power, as we really don't know the master plan.

However, the clarity I have gained over the years shows when we are treated badly, that is a test of our own faith and  humanity. Treat them not as bad as they are, but as good as you are, and walk your own path.

That way, you don't compromise yourself but actually become stronger having survived the unpleasant experience, making you more resilient and stable as a whole.

Over time, you become unshakeable, undistracted and find it easier to access Peace and invite Grace in your life, and be guided by a higher power.

That is living a true enlightened life, no matter what you believe or prescribe to. Whether we are gay or not, is no longer relevant.

The level of enlightenment you are describing is light years away from what those mean christians are capable of imagining. Hallelujah and amen to you!

Is It Safe To Come Home? Christian Coming Out

Since when is going to a church to "Come Home"?

Home is the place we live, where we are hopefully in privacy, protected, in peace.

The organized religions use some terms with the sole purpose of inspiring confidence, congeniality.  "Home" is one of them.  Also calling god "The Father". 

They are masters of propaganda.  They had hundreds of years to perfect it

If I'm ever seriously ill and want to vomit out all the content of my stomach,

I will continue seeing the video posted by the TS.

I started watching it, but at my first inclination to puke I stopped,

because I don't want to waste a good meal.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:20 PM, tomcat said:

"There is a movie I want to talk about in particular. Based on a true story about a homophobic mother who becomes an advocate for the LGBT community after her gay son kills himself, a scene in Prayers for Bobby sticks out for me. Bobby’s mother says, “I know now why God didn’t heal Bobby. He didn’t heal him because there was nothing wrong with him.

I read the story and before finishing I was crying.  I know several women who became active in the LGBT movement after their sons died of AIDS.  Not as dramatic as the movie's story, but moving nonetheless.  Maybe if Catholic priests would marry and have gay children their doctrine could soon change...

And, why are the women often the fanatic religious bigots?

On 7/24/2018 at 3:35 AM, koolkai said:

What you say makes perfect sense.  However, organized religions don't like this approach, which cuts into their business. It is like restaurant owners not liking people preparing their own favorite meals at home instead of waking into their stores.  So maybe churches prepare their own enticing place with plenty of "holiness", incense, organ music, robes, processions, ceremonies.  The Catholic church found a winner in the Mass, where they say an invisible Jesus is actually present,  and it is so important to our salvation that they used to claim that missing a Sunday mass can be a Mortal Sin. (this is what I learned as a child)

Without prejudice i find some local christian groups in singapore are insane. Recently an old christian granny told me the world will soon end so must go church as often as possible to be holly.

This is just another case of false preaching that take place daily.

Anglican practises preaching according to strict guideline. Though anglican not agrees with LGBT but at least won't act like those evangelists from new churches to actively witch hunt and target LGBT as a horrible disease.

1 hour ago, Guest Aiyoyo said:

Without prejudice i find some local christian groups in singapore are insane. Recently an old christian granny told me the world will soon end so must go church as often as possible to be holly.

This is just another case of false preaching that take place daily.

Anglican practises preaching according to strict guideline. Though anglican not agrees with LGBT but at least won't act like those evangelists from new churches to actively witch hunt and target LGBT as a horrible disease.

Huh sure not? Anglicans are the most conservative among protestants, right next to the catholics. They are slightly better than baptists though, which are the most homophobic.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:23 AM, tomcat said:

You basically expressed everything that Jesus said and taught, and put them in your own words. ❤️

To all all those who are still wondering whether homosexuality is a sin, you are most welcomed to connect with me. I will show you why it is not a sin.

IG: homspasg

LINE ID: homspasg

Twitter: tjantroy

On 9/9/2018 at 3:11 PM, tjan_troy said:

To all all those who are still wondering whether homosexuality is a sin, you are most welcomed to connect with me. I will show you why it is not a sin.

How about you connecting with us instead of we connecting with you?

In other words,  what about you posting here your demonstrations that homosexuality is not a sin?

Edited by Steve5380

On 9/10/2018 at 4:11 AM, tjan_troy said:

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In other words,  what about you posting here your demonstrations that homosexuality is not a sin?

It isn't a Sin only when you don't consider Apostasy one. 

On 9/11/2018 at 8:50 PM, Steve5380 said:

First of all, men is not perfect. There are no perfect humans, no perfect organisations, no perfect religions and no perfect churches. In other words, the Bible is not perfect, because it's decided by men what goes in it, and which didn't. Religion and churches not run by angels but men. Translation is not done by God, but men. Men make mistakes.

History taught us the following. Religion was the reason why:

1) there was slavery, and that it was "God" who gave instructions how slaves should be treated. (until recent history wars were fought because people (Christians) were angry that slaves were getting free.)

2) discrimination of women was propagated in and through religion (until recent history,)

3) there is wars and the Bible even expressed that "God" wanted genocide of certain nations

4) the earth was thought to be flat by the west, which was hugely a influenced by christianity by that time

5) the earth was thought and taught to be at the center because the Bible says "the sun rises" and "sets". Galileo Galilee was persecuted and called a heretic by the CHURCH for teaching the truth, that the sun was the centre and that the earth was circulating it.

People who are enlightened will see the bigger picture. The Pharisees however will not be able to figure out, because that's how they are wired. Jesus called the clergy of his days "hypocrites and whitewashed tombstone" he even call them the sons of the "devil". But they were the most pious, religious, "biblical" scribes (theologians), who did not "worship Satan" but go to their churches of their days, known as synagogues. Open your eyes wide and see, history repeats right before you.

Edited by tjan_troy

IG: homspasg

LINE ID: homspasg

Twitter: tjantroy

1 hour ago, tjan_troy said:

Regards to homosexuality, I have put up a Biblical evidence here. It was never a sin to begin with. The Bible was twisted by men who translated it out of context. There are many materials out there, besides what I have discovered through my relationship with Jesus. Hope that help. Cheers!

Thank you @tjan_troy for you sharing this with us.

Of course, to see this as evidence you have to be a religious believer, specifically a Christian.

You yourself have explained why the Bible cannot be trusted due to the lack of a primary reference.  No original exists.  No information as to who Matthew was and why he wrote what you found.  There is too much imperfection in the available material and in us as interpreters to have a trustful answer.

But an agnostic like me does not need to find the answer in a religious book like the Bible.  My answer I find in the fact that homosexuality does not intrinsically victimize anyone. 

Edited by Steve5380

6 hours ago, tjan_troy said:

it boils down to how you treat people. And whether you put yourself in someone else’s shoes. Homosexuality is not a sin, but the discrimination and marginalisation of homosexuals and (any person for that matter) IS A SIN. Because it does not fulfill the law. The law says, do to others what you want others do to you. (In essence, this is what the law is about.)

What they are essentially doing is, they are taking a chance and take pleasure (they feel high while doing this) to sin against God and the gays (the affected party), while falsely accusing the gays for sinning.

This is a serious matter. And this matter has gotten up into heaven and God is extremely furious about this, and about to send a plague, which are plagues written in the book of “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” to judge the kingdom (the kingdoms of Gods,) 

I agree that the golden rule is what we humans should follow.  It is a best source of happiness, and I don't know what other consequences there are in not following it.

At this moment, my view of life is very simple:  when our body comes to life by some unknown facet of nature, it needs a control mechanism, and this has evolved into our brain, our feelings, our conscience, our soul.  Nothing of this exists outside our skin.  We are totally self-contained.  When the life of our body ends, by whatever cause, the control mechanism ends with it, and so our soul, conscience, feelings and especially our memory ends with it.  We return to what we were prior to birth, that is, nothing.  This takes care of all the apparent inequalities we perceive during our life,  including the acceptance or rejection of homosexuality.  No need for a God to send plagues, to Judge, to have some Kingdom somewhere.

I realize that my somber view is not pleasing and it does not have to be part of normal life, but only when dwelling on this topic.  Still to be a good person pays off in that it contributes to our happiness, while we last. 

I find that "the 7 seals" website is well done.  I like most the pictures of the models, especially the guy in the 1st seal with the glasses :)

Guest Historian

https://consensusg.com/2018/09/11/digging-deeper-the-fascinating-history-of-section-377a/

Digging deeper: the fascinating history behind Section 377A

HenryVIIIChatsworthPortrait.crop_807x605_0,0.preview

Intentionally or not, Law Minister K Shanmugam fired the starting pistol for a new round of petitions both in favour and against the repeal of Section 377A of the Singapore Penal Code which criminalizes consensual sex between men.

But where did 377A come from? Why does it even exist?

Not only was 377A a piece of colonial legislation (not to say that there is anything inherently wrong with colonial legislation), it is a statute with a deep and fascinating history that can be traced back to the late-medieval period. How bizarre that the decisions made by the parliaments of King Henry VIII (pictured above) nearly half a millennium ago continue to impact our society today!

Skimming the Surface of 377A

Section 377A of Singapore’s Penal Code was derived from the Indian Penal Code, which had a similar Section 377 of its own. Singapore’s 377A was an ‘update’ to the original Section 377A in 2007, courtesy of our Parliament, which itself was revamped by the British in 1938. Not only did it effectively decriminalize female homosexuality while retaining the criminality of male homosexuality, it also further divided each individual offence into a separate law.

Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code arrived in the Singapore in 1871, when the entire Indian Penal Code was adopted as the criminal code of Singapore with only a few modifications. The penal code was drafted by the Indian Law Commission under the leadership of Thomas Macaulay in 1833, and was adopted for British India in 1860. The commission attempted to distill and narrow down everything within the British code of law into a series of straight-forward statues. The precision, simplicity, and effectiveness of the Indian Penal Code made it a popular ‘template’ for constructing the criminal law in many other British colonies, leaving the world with a string of ‘377s’.

At the point of drafting, Section 377 was a part of a series of laws that outlined offences against the physical body of a person – these includes murder, battery, assault and of course 377’s ‘unnatural offences’. This itself was taken from the 1826 Offences against the Person Act of Britain, which itself was derived from the 1533 Buggery Act (buggery being a medieval term for sodomy).

Therefore 1533 is a critical point in the history of our own Section 377A. It was the first instance where what was normally an ecclesiastical (meaning religious) offence was brought into criminal law. Up till this point, England had separate courts – the ecclesiastical courts and the secular King’s court. The ecclesiastical court was responsible for the regulation of faith, and sins were punished with penance. It was the King’s courts that had power of imprisonment and execution.

Going Deeper – to 1533

Why did King Henry VIII decide to move one specific act of sin out from the ecclesiastical courts and into his own? If there were genuine religious motivations, it could have happened a thousand years earlier, during the Christianization of England.

The historical consensus at the moment is that the 1533 Buggery Act (the progenitor of 377A) was rooted in late-medieval politics. During this period, church and state were not entirely separate entities. Henry VIII’s reformation of the church finally managed to divorce the Church of England from the Catholic Church’s control in Rome. After decades of political tension, the King of England is now also the head of the Church in England. With this newfound position, Henry VIII moved to criminalise a series of ‘sins’ as a show of his primacy over the church.

On top of buggery in 1533, witchcraft and sorcery were criminalised in 1541, and polygamy in 1603. By taking these affairs out of the hands of the ecclesiastical courts, Henry VIII reinforced his power against his potential enemies in the Church, while shoring up his legitimacy by promising to ‘as well the care of the souls of his subjects as their bodies’. Furthermorein the aftermath of these laws, commissioners were sent to survey members of the clergy and prepare charges of sodomy and other sins, which was later used to seize church property during the dissolution of the monasteries.

What is clear is that what many may hold today as a ‘natural’ or ‘self-evident’ part of our law was never implemented with the intention that defenders of 377A attribute to it. It was more about the struggles between the church and state during the time of Henry VIII, and less about the salvation of the King’s subjects. It is telling that the law was typically used against members of the Church as a way of seizing their property.

Of course, the original purpose of the law is likely no longer relevant in the current debate. Those in favour of retaining 377A have since attached a new and personal significance to the law that does not take into account the history behind it.

Nonetheless, the fascinating history behind Section 377A is still worth sharing, as it demonstrates how we sometimes take things we take for granted; these things that we might be tempted to view as ‘self-evident’ or ‘natural’ have in fact a historical trajectory that was constructed piece-by-piece by human action, and some might say, human greed.

Notes: 

1. Bailey, Sherwin. Homosexuality and the Western Christian Tradition. 1955.
  2. Lafitte, Francois. Homosexuality and the Law.

==============================================

Ironic that S377A originated from King Henry the 8th of Medieval England’s decision to show and grab power from his political rivals in the English Church after separating it from the Vatican one in Rome due to him being enamored by Anne Boleyn that medieval slut of historic infamy! Lol. Well he had to do that in order to divorce his current Queen to marry that harlot.

So we have a murderous English King - who slain 2 of his 6 wives - and one amorous, serial adultering Queen to thank for our S377A that is perpetually retained by our Singapore government to professedly preserve our “Asian values”.

Homosexuality existed all over the world since antiquity with evidence, and S377A is evidently now the actual Western imported idea, birthed as much from amorous reasons for slutzilla Anne Boleyn as political ones against the English Church. Lol!

I find it stupendous this epic and historic piece of grating irony had been largely overlooked by our past S377A repeal efforts! Haha

On 9/15/2018 at 7:02 AM, Guest Historian said:

Ironic that S377A originated from King Henry the 8th of Medieval England’s decision to show and grab power from his political rivals in the English Church after separating it from the Vatican one in Rome due to him being enamored by Anne Boleyn that medieval slut of historic infamy! Lol. Well he had to do that in order to divorce his current Queen to marry that harlot.

So we have a murderous English King - who slain 2 of his 6 wives - and one amorous, serial adultering Queen to thank for our S377A that is perpetually retained by our Singapore government to professedly preserve our “Asian values”.

Homosexuality existed all over the world since antiquity with evidence, and S377A is evidently now the actual Western imported idea, birthed as much from amorous reasons for slutzilla Anne Boleyn as political ones against the English Church. Lol!

I find it stupendous this epic and historic piece of grating irony had been largely overlooked by our past S377A repeal efforts! Haha

Will those fanatic religious moralists recognize that 377A was not a vital moral code brought by a God inspired source of holiness

but was the action of a sleazy  murderous English King  to profiteer and protect himself from the consequences of his sins ?

Guest Tall order
46 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Will those fanatic religious moralists recognize that 377A was not a vital moral code brought by a God inspired source of holiness

but was the action of a sleazy  murderous English King  to profiteer and protect himself from the consequences of his sins ?

Their brains are only capable of processing basic arithmetics like gay=immoral, straight=moral, man+woman=baby=natural, man+man=no baby=unnatural 

They are not sophisticated enough to think critical, independent thoughts, sadly.

They are also too dull and lazy to think out of the religious box.

9 hours ago, Guest Tall order said:

Their brains are only capable of processing basic arithmetics like gay=immoral, straight=moral, man+woman=baby=natural, man+man=no baby=unnatural 

They are not sophisticated enough to think critical, independent thoughts, sadly.

They are also too dull and lazy to think out of the religious box.

Yes, their brains are caged in, kidnapped by a group of religious opportunists.

But they also enjoy a cheap happiness, thinking oh! how lucky they were among the few

(their lack of math skills prevent them from realizing how improbable this is)

who are in possession of THE REAL TRUTH.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, their brains are caged in, kidnapped by a group of religious opportunists.

But they also enjoy a cheap happiness, thinking oh! how lucky they were among the few

(their lack of math skills prevent them from realizing how improbable this is)

who are in possession of THE REAL TRUTH.  :lol:

And when they rub that “truth” in our faces, they were essentially saying “look at my shiny new toy! I have one, you don’t have!” 

And they enjoy going around the internet doing just that, to feel that momentous happiness.

On 7/15/2018 at 9:28 AM, Hanzothetan said:

Recently i saw this video regarding christians coming out. I hope that those who felt lost and actually left church because they don't feel like they are accepted can go back to GOD again. 

Posted this because some of my LGBT friends struggled over this. I hope that this video can help some of you guys to find peace. 

Thank you, I have found peace already. 

And reciprocally I would like you to find peace too.

A Christian gay with intelligence should have two closets:

-  A "gay" closet to retreat into when issues of sexual orientation come up.

-  An "agnostic" closet to retreat into when religious issues come up.

The reason for the first naturally appears with the realization of an attraction to persons of the same sex.

The reason for the second responds to intelligent conflict when realizing that the society's religion consider such attraction unnatural, voluntary, sinful, abominable. Those gays who reach this intelligent conclusion don't really "feel lost" because there is already a majority who doesn't believe in such dumb religion,  even if parents, family stick with it. The closet simply avoids any hurtful confrontation with family and social groups over religion.  

Once in the "agnostic" closet, any late acceptance of gays by the religion is worthless because the intelligent mind of the gay has already concluded that the religion is false and the GOD is an invention, since a real religion would not falsely condemn same sex attraction, which has nothing intrinsically bad.  So, TS,  the video you posted at the beginning has no positive purpose but attempts to deceive young gays who have not yet dedicated much thought to sexual morality and religious immorality.  And so they don't recognize immediately the religious immorality, deception in that enticing flick.

Guest 2ndChance

Speaking as a local Chinese who had  gone through it all I have to agree with Steve that its all illusion and deception. Like everybody else I needed love and direction as a child but could not find it at home. Came into contact with some church people and thought I found my way to escape a bad family situation and spend many years trying to help others in church too.

Sorry, its not what its made out to be.

Deity and all is an illusion, when i die, thats the end. Finito.

Now I am  at peace with myself rather than trying to please god, church leaders and some man-made holy book which is impossible. Am so much happier and the freedom from an non-existing god.  Religious and other people can say what they like and condemn me to burn in hell, I know deep down in my heart I am doing right and at peace.

Am so glad that I made my second escape. 

Hope you will find peace too, brother.

• 1 year later...
On 7/15/2018 at 10:28 PM, Hanzothetan said:

Recently i saw this video regarding christians coming out. I hope that those who felt lost and actually left church because they don't feel like they are accepted can go back to GOD again. 

Posted this because some of my LGBT friends struggled over this. I hope that this video can help some of you guys to find peace. 

Hmm not accepting my sextuality leads me to hurt people, that i suddenly stop texting them because i want a clean, str8 start..

Because of this , the 1st person that i gave my heart too, left me because previously ,i chose to ignore and forget him.

Even though i have moved on, I do still think of him still and praying for his well being...

5 hours ago, yag123123 said:

Hmm not accepting my sextuality leads me to hurt people, that i suddenly stop texting them because i want a clean, str8 start..

Because of this , the 1st person that i gave my heart too, left me because previously ,i chose to ignore and forget him.

Even though i have moved on, I do still think of him still and praying for his well being...

Is it too late to look him up and find out how he is doing?

Maybe more than praying, you can DO something for his well being?

If nothing more, maybe a friendly reunion with him?

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Is it too late to look him up and find out how he is doing?

Maybe more than praying, you can DO something for his well being?

If nothing more, maybe a friendly reunion with him?

I dont have his contact...i tried messaging him on facebook...but he dont reply them...its been 2 years of texting...

I think i got his message..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.