Male HQ

Rupaul Drag Race Discussion (compiled)

doncoin

New reality show in the US on Logo Network. It is a cross between America's Next top Model (Photo shoots and posing, make overs etc.). Project Runway (Design your own outfits and style it) and America Idol (You gotta lipsync for your life).

It's kind of over top campy hysterical. www.rupaulsdragrace.com. Full episode on the site.

It does have pretty good sponsors- a contract with M.A.C. and Absolut.

Love. 

• 1 month later...

Yup. It is pretty funny at times. I think the show is combination of America's Next Top Model, Project runway and American Idol.

The girls got to work the runway, create their own costumes, hair and make-up and elimination is determined by lip-syncing. :)

Love. 

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

Anyone watches Rupaul Drag Race?

Just created a line group where we can chit-chat about previous seasons, and the upcoming seasons.

Huge big spoilers and teas in there xD

Lemme know!

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

• G_M changed the title to Rupaul Drag Race Discussion

I used to follow on Netflix but gave up after a while.  Maybe I should resume.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, dandan21 said:

Just created a line group where we can chit-chat about previous seasons, and the upcoming seasons.

Lemme know!

Do not like such shows and drags. They are just attention seekers. Why do they like cb and breats so much I do not know. They betray their own sex! Is being a male so disgusting to them? Also if they want to be women, do wonen wear and dress like that? So ugly.attention seekers..nothing else.

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Do not like such shows and drags. They are just attention seekers. Why do they like cb and breats so much I do not know. They betray their own sex! Is being a male so disgusting to them? Also if they want to be women, do wonen wear and dress like that? So ugly.attention seekers..nothing else.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. 

Now...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

tumblr_n829o1wpRj1rn3sbpo1_250.gif

8 minutes ago, yoo_ris said:

Probably All Stars 4 first.

Casting and filming takes much more time for a whole new season.

Do you think AS4 will premiere early next year or before this year ends? :/ 

Season 11 already wrapped up filming.

They are filming AS4 now

Gimme your line ID so i can add you guys in! We have the scoops and the tea :D

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Power_BTM4T said:

Glad to see that other squirrel friends exist out there. 

Currently watching S1, just wanted to know how Bebe snatched the crown. 

To the guy posting that hateful comment, go back to party city where you belong! Lol.

Hateful? Why is it hateful? Are these contestants not attention seekers? If they want to be women, do women in real life dress like that? Wear make up like that? 

You yourself discriminate when you said 'to the Guy'. Hoe do you know I am a guy? I may be a woman, I may be a trans, I may be a les? So please STOP YOUR DISCRIMINATION!!!!

Guest Замоло́дчикова

Hieee Guest Guest!

Just FYI: Drag is a performance which blurs gender boundaries and not merely cross dressing. There are various kinds of Drag styles and not all drag queens aim to mimic how women ‘normally’ dress. (E.g. compare: Sasha Velour vs. Bianca Del Rio vs. Violet Chachki - the styles are totally different!) 

You may find some of their make up and dressing ‘ugly’,  outlandish or flashy (“attention seeking”) - but that’s ultimately the whole point. It’s a performance and their is aim to bring people’s attention to them - like all perfomers. Hope this clarifies things.

Also, do try to stick to the topic of RPDR. If you wish to air your dissatisfaction about drag or men dressing up as women kindly open up another thread and sashay away :)

——————————

Back to the topic: 

Whats your most gag worth moment in all of RPDR?

I just can’t stop thinking about Leganja’s meltdown... even though I watched it like 3 years ago. And then Trinity with her low manly voice: “Calm down”

10 hours ago, Guest Замоло́дчикова said:

Hieee Guest Guest!

Just FYI: Drag is a performance which blurs gender boundaries and not merely cross dressing. There are various kinds of Drag styles and not all drag queens aim to mimic how women ‘normally’ dress. (E.g. compare: Sasha Velour vs. Bianca Del Rio vs. Violet Chachki - the styles are totally different!) 

You may find some of their make up and dressing ‘ugly’,  outlandish or flashy (“attention seeking”) - but that’s ultimately the whole point. It’s a performance and their is aim to bring people’s attention to them - like all perfomers. Hope this clarifies things.

Also, do try to stick to the topic of RPDR. If you wish to air your dissatisfaction about drag or men dressing up as women kindly open up another thread and sashay away :)

——————————

Back to the topic: 

Whats your most gag worth moment in all of RPDR?

I just can’t stop thinking about Leganja’s meltdown... even though I watched it like 3 years ago. And then Trinity with her low manly voice: “Calm down”

Image result for willam's disqualification gif

39 minutes ago, PrayYouCatchMe said:

For what it's worth, the Drag Race wiki said says it's coming out March next year.

It will probably air before All Stars 4, in that case.

You're probably right... 

I have a feeling there will be 2 seasons of RPDR and 1 AS...  just like this year?

S11  > AS4 > S12 

Guest DragSupporter
On 7/21/2018 at 2:27 PM, tterrynick said:

I think Bianca is the best winner ever!

Yes I totally agree. I think season 6 was the most entertaining, with a group of really good looking guys. And Bianca has a personality that is really winsome. I actually watched his movie Hurricane Bianca prior to the Drag Race competition. Loved every minute of it.

Willam and Detox were fun to watch too, I always assumed they were in the same competition but turned out otherwise. They've got wicked chemistry. Although Willam's exit was one of the most dramatic and incomprehensible in Drag Race history.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, dandan21 said:

Lemme know!

Add me in line... Richardmcnick 

• 1 year later...
  • G_M changed the title to Rupaul Drag Race Discussion (compiled)
Guest Ru Paul Fan

I like Jan but quite obvious Gigi will win this season, alr a clear frontrunner https://dearstraightpeople.com/2020/04/12/ru-paul-drag-race-queens/

• 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.