Male HQ

Midnight gym

Guest Newbie22

Guest Newbie22

Hi blowingwind peeps. Anyone here gyms at 11pm or midnight? Is it really like a ghost gym during that timing? Trying to lose some weight before NS. 

i dont know about most guys, but i'd rather have the rest to recuperate than be up at 2am, 3am to exercise. or maybe im just not that dedicated.

actually, Newbie22, if you are looking to lose weight, tone and build some lean muscle, you will be better off exercising in the convenience of your own room.

can do HIIT, tabata, bodyweight exercises etc. Many videos on youtube that can suit your goals, body type etc.it does not make good financial sense to sign up for a gym membership only to use treadmill or elliptical. these are the only machines you will end up using to lose weight, meaning getting into the burn zone, and maintaining the heartrate for min 30 minutes.

Only past a certain proficiency, can you mix in weight training to burn more weight. although that is really a side effect, most guys will weight train, well, to build muscle.

someone gave me this golden advice, "the best workout plan is the one you stick to."
if you dont have bad knees, i would also recommend jogging around your estate.

and if you couple with good diet, swimming for an hour every other day, will really melt the fats. it burns ALOT of calories, as any movement in water gives resistance, especially if you are actually swimming and treading the whole time.

the only thing is to not give in to the immediate hunger pangs right after swimming. it can set back your progress.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.