Male HQ

Is it wrong to stop your partner from texting guys?

Guest NIL

Like whenever He’s messaging Some guys I’ll instantly feel insecure like I scared that the other guy snatch him away from me or my partner fall in love with the guy. 

Honestly speaking , I do not have confidence in myself at all hence all the insecurities and fear . 

or make it open relationship lol

Guest Hahah
On 7/19/2018 at 9:38 PM, Guest NIL said:

Like whenever He’s messaging Some guys I’ll instantly feel insecure like I scared that the other guy snatch him away from me or my partner fall in love with the guy. 

Honestly speaking , I do not have confidence in myself at all hence all the insecurities and fear . 

Best quit. Stay out of r/s!!!!

• 8 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 9:38 PM, Guest NIL said:

Could you elaborate? 

Messaging some guys. What's the context? Are they colleagues? 

If he's messaging guys on apps like Grindr, why? Doesn't he know you're monogamous? Does he know you don't like it? You guys need to communicate.

Guest Give me
34 minutes ago, Guest NIL said:

Hi, following up

No follow up from your side?  I suggest you break up with him so that other singles have the chance and not worried about him doing the texting.

Guest Anonymous

At first I thought there was nothing wrong messaging anyone, because you know, its fundamentally unavoidable. You meet new people everyday, there are bound to be kindred spirits who he met and I don't know.

Until one day I saw the texts he sent to someone he don't know on instagram - flirtatious and ambigious exchange with obvious not obvious subtexts. 

Subsequently I confronted him about it and his defence was, he just wanted to make a friend. FYI, the person was a stranger that he didn't know prior and their texts were full of emojis, asking each other "what you doing",  real personal questions like "when was the last time you had sex" IS NOT how you make a "friend".

Now this was just before our 3rd year anniversary, and after I confronted him, he sort of know too that he was guilty of emotionally cheating, albeit unconsciously? We talked fully about it and I let it slide on the account that it doesn't happen again.

Regardless, today we're in our mid 20s, celebrating 5 years together now, and he have not talked to any other guys purposely since. 

1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous said:

At first I thought there was nothing wrong messaging anyone, because you know, its fundamentally unavoidable. You meet new people everyday, there are bound to be kindred spirits who he met and I don't know.

Until one day I saw the texts he sent to someone he don't know on instagram - flirtatious and ambigious exchange with obvious not obvious subtexts. 

Subsequently I confronted him about it and his defence was, he just wanted to make a friend. FYI, the person was a stranger that he didn't know prior and their texts were full of emojis, asking each other "what you doing",  real personal questions like "when was the last time you had sex" IS NOT how you make a "friend".

Now this was just before our 3rd year anniversary, and after I confronted him, he sort of know too that he was guilty of emotionally cheating, albeit unconsciously? We talked fully about it and I let it slide on the account that it doesn't happen again.

Regardless, today we're in our mid 20s, celebrating 5 years together now, and he have not talked to any other guys purposely since. 

Having relationships in ur 20s is bound to break off sooner or later once ur bf stray, will be like shark taste blood for the first time. 20 years old is a prime age for gays to have lots of sex and fun with other gays due to high testosterone and energy level.

Most guys in their 30s are lethargic, stressed from their works and their families, most I met can only cum 1 time or could not get hard or could not even ejaculate while topping btms. Looks and body become wrinkled and saggy. Most are still in delusion by setting high expectation on their partners, waiting for their handsome fit princes to attach with, wait until they become 40s, 50s...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.