Male HQ

Orientation camp GL/SL Training

Guest styrofoam

Guest styrofoam

With like the recent news on like uni/poly orientation camp, I felt like the pre-orientation training camps for GLs/SLs were even worse than what is featured on the news. I have been a GL/SL for orientation camp before in a poly and the things they do to the guys do during the training camp for "bonding" is insane and super sexual. They made us strip naked, made us play soggy biscuits, a lot of hazing like shoving fishsticks into our ass. Anyone else had like similar experiences?

10 minutes ago, Guest styrofoam said:

With like the recent news on like uni/poly orientation camp, I felt like the pre-orientation training camps for GLs/SLs were even worse than what is featured on the news. I have been a GL/SL for orientation camp before in a poly and the things they do to the guys do during the training camp for "bonding" is insane and super sexual. They made us strip naked, made us play soggy biscuits, a lot of hazing like shoving fishsticks into our ass. Anyone else had like similar experiences?

Sounds like a troll. 

Shoving fish sticks into your ass sounds very much like your own fantasy. To many, it's not sexual - it's torturous.

I've been to many OGL trainings and Orientation camps. While there are many sexually suggestive games and forfeits, it's definitely not soggy biscuits and ass shoving.

Usually the sexual things happen to the OG mates (who are more under pressure and more compliant), not to the OGLs. 

Things I've witnessed or heard:

1. Seven wonders of the world 

2. Nude dolphin swim/jump

3. Mouth to mouth passing of items 

4. Removing of clothes for games. 

5. Piling on top of one another 

6. Wedgy and freeballing

7. Licking of armpit / other body parts (face/knees) for cream or butter.

I myself never participated in any of the above. I'm generally against pressurising someone into committing sexual / suggestive acts. 

Even while some of us are perfectly fine with it, the trauma and regret in the future can be too much to bear for some people. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.