Male HQ

How to quit from BW

hornbird

I have asked the BW hosts on how to delete my account from this page but no avail.

can anyone kindly advise ?

this maybe an inconvenient and uncomfortable request to the moderator but it’s the interest of the members. The rights to quit is in line with IMDA guidelines.

I am fine if this leads to an involuntary boot-out.

The world is beautiful outside. 

I will consult the relevant authority too.

Thank you.

Edited by hornbird
Clarity

The past 4 days ban is a rude awakening in here and life is better without meaningless bickering with quarrelsome souls in this page :thumbdown:

Being banned is like a purging of toxic waste, allow fresh oxygen and get relieved. 

The 96 hours insulated from those vulgar, hyprocratic anonymous pretenders is really great. As their life is pathetic and unhappy, wise people shall not Sink Low with them.:whistle:

We have gone through the regimental SAF life involuntarily. I don’t wish to continue be part of any regimentally controlled gay social forum.

As a SAF reservist company OC completing my ict soon and a departmental head of a 27 members team in my legal career, I know that not all can be entrusted with power.

There are such headless chickens misuse the assigned responsibilities as they 拿着鸡毛当令箭, impulsive action of complete foolishness.

These creeps have no possibilities and no prospect in any professional job fields. 

even a small sentry of a blog ought to be matured and have a sound mind. He must not be living in a bubble of own perceived power and think himself is a monarch. In life, nobody is a king.

I will NOT be less happy if I can’t log on again. And should another ban fall on me, it simply proves right and truth of all I said in above.

Moderators,

I feel disgusted to associate with some in BW pages, please permanently delete my account to comply with IMDA rules whom I shall consult and seek a solution and take right measures if necessary.

Thank you.
Edited by hornbird

14 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

I do not know how "a SAF reservist company OC" and "a departmental head of a 27 members team" is unable to utilize the search function.

But anyway, maybe try flexing less and use that precious brain of yours a wee bit more?

I don’t waste a single second to quarrel with a brainless creep -  a Long list of atas interests in your profile don’t make you any smarter; simply empty vessel sound louder.

I have blocked all your messages as you are worthless.

How ‘courageous’ of creeps like you Hiding here to pick fights and do not dare to battle 

out of here which will surely lead to defamation suits.

Dogs bark louder in their comfort zone. These  acts clearly show the nature of low esteem and cowardice.

Stay away as it is NONE of your business.

If your purpose is to pick fight so to trick me to be banned again, I would be Thrilled and Very Happy to that ending.

This message is for any cronies of those chickens who abuse their authority here.

Be a Man if you have what it takes to be one 

Edited by hornbird

hornbird: sorry but you don't need to insult anyone here.

You might handle a team of 27 but maybe too autoritative...

If you're unhappy with your life or surroundings you don't need to vent with everyone...

The blog here is at the discretion of the moderators. You just have to accept it. It's like in a little city state where the opinion of the government counts all and individual views and certain topics are not welcome.

My posts got deleted very often from the moderators.

I don't even know why...

Please learn what a sincere debate is about and avoid getting personal or insultingly rude...

That's just my advice to you.

Often you just cross the limit of acceptable responses...

Edited by mlyfunp
typo

Guest Glyph
47 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

I don't even know why...

Did a quick check to save the cat for you.

Your post(s) included screenshots from a certain app, including a facepic of an unidentified individual. Do note that any attempt to out someone on our forum is strictly prohibited, be it for whatever cause, and the mods actively remove any such content from public view to protect the victim's privacy. If you have any other questions regarding how we manage the forum, feel free to fire away or you may refer to our posting guidelines here.

Someone has a really serious Napoleon complex. I doubt a head of legal/compliance will make so many grammatical errors lol.

Not sure what is going on but your quote is applicable both ways - "Dogs bark louder in their comfort zone. These acts clearly show the nature of low esteem and cowardice."

On 7/23/2018 at 12:12 AM, mlyfunp said:

hornbird: sorry but you don't need to insult anyone here.

You might handle a team of 27 but maybe too autoritative...

If you're unhappy with your life or surroundings you don't need to vent with everyone...

The blog here is at the discretion of the moderators. You just have to accept it. It's like in a little city state where the opinion of the government counts all and individual views and certain topics are not welcome.

I don't even know why...

Please learn what a sincere debate is about and avoid getting personal or insultingly rude...

That's just my advice to you.

Often you just cross the limit of acceptable responses...

Rudeness - reaction due to action .

i am happy with my life in all aspects. What about you? Do you have any achievements at all ?

I will not tolerate the abuses of unqualified and incompetent chickens be appointed as guard dogs. dogs have four legs but chicken have two.

i repeat : I am more than happy to be permanently banned from BW 

there are many people that have no spines to stand up to abusive moderators (not all are but some are !)

Your advice is not making sense and my advice to you is that ‘please mind your our own business!’ Your future messages shall be blocked.

By my job nature I know the legality and rules of social media . i am seek clarity from IMDA for further action. 

Edited by hornbird

2 hours ago, Genitif said:

Someone has a really serious Napoleon complex. I doubt a head of legal/compliance will make so many grammatical errors lol.

Not sure what is going on but your quote is applicable both ways - "Dogs bark louder in their comfort zone. These acts clearly show the nature of low esteem and cowardice."

Napoleon complex - You mean your height ? 

My advice - stop wasting each minute of your life for no purpose. 

Do you have any achievements in past 24 years to show your parents? Don’t open your mouth without using your neuro tissues. stay silence may make up your lack of intelligence.

Its in time if you can correct your life path with some reflection in solitude . To help you to focus in rehabilitation , I shall not further respond to you.

Chicken may use this reply to ban me . 

Edited by hornbird

Guest Glyph
6 hours ago, Genitif said:

Not sure what is going on...

Just saving more cats.

If you can't eat a humble pie on your own then be prepared to get choked when someone shoves it down your throat. It's that simple.

Ghicken breaks silence.

You chose to ignore provocation and insult from a guest CBM and abuse your authority, is he your mate ? Asking aloud!

And go read your own insults written in poor vocabs and uncivil alphabets. Simply rude and full of prejudices. Cowardice present only your side of story. Great use of cronies would join the fight.

step down - don’t discredit and shame the whole BW moderators team.

Do have courage to delete my account. I openly welcome it. 

2F70C56F-236A-4996-BD88-01DCCDBC227D.jpeg

Edited by hornbird

Guest Glyph

Simply took into account the written content of said Guest and compared it to your two lines worth of curses and trash. Don't bother playing the victim's card here, you don't have a case.

FYI, your account is already queued for deletion. You don't pay us a single cent so sit down and wait.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Glyph said:

Simply took into account the written content of said Guest and compared it to your two lines worth of curses and trash. Don't bother playing the victim's card here, you don't have a case.

FYI, your account is already queued for deletion. You don't pay us a single cent so sit down and wait.

LOL, don't need to queue for deletion, if you have balls just delete straightaway. Hahaha

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Glyph said:

if i could i obviously would, yes? only bernie and hendrie can process that.

Hahahaha OK, that means you and the power-abusing moderator have no actual powers. Just all bark and no bite.

LOL

Guest Guest
52 minutes ago, Glyph said:

cant deny that. but it's not like it bothers me since i'd rather not have extra sai kang to do.

What a team player you are, leaving the 'sai kang' to others to do.

Guest Glyph

can siam just siam only. humans are innately selfish creatures and im no exception. but in my defence, you don't see them doing my share of sai kang now do you? +\

On 7/24/2018 at 1:48 AM, hornbird said:

Napoleon complex - You mean your height ? 

My advice - stop wasting each minute of your life for no purpose. 

Do you have any achievements in past 24 years to show your parents? Don’t open your mouth without using your neuro tissues. stay silence may make up your lack of intelligence.

Its in time if you can correct your life path with some reflection in solitude . To help you to focus in rehabilitation , I shall not further respond to you.

Chicken may use this reply to ban me . 

1. Maybe you can google what Napoleon complex means;

2. "Stop wasting each minute of your life unpurposely". Actually, do not even need to write unpurposely;

3. "Don’t open your mouth without using your NEURAL/NERVOUS tissue (singular)";

4. Too lazy to correct your "Its in time if you can correct your life path with some reflection in solitude.";

5. "To help you focus ON rehabilitation";

6. "I shall not reply you any further"; and

7. I believe that my salary is comparable to your perception of what a head of legal earns, since I am in banking ;) 

Stop trying to act like you are a manager, when you are incapable of simple English to draft legal documents. I know that you probably had a hard time growing up and thus tend to behave obnoxiously, but the world does not owe you anything.

Edited by Genitif

Guest Glyph
On 7/24/2018 at 9:39 AM, EasleyLim said:

At least call him Daddy lah. 

WTF HOW DID I MISS THIS?! I definitely don't want someone who is biologically older to call me daddy...

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Glyph said:

WTF HOW DID I MISS THIS?! I definitely don't want someone who is biologically older to call me daddy...

Call yourself a moderator, rubbing it into the member's face like this...

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, Glyph said:

can you just be direct and say what you want. jeezus

Aiyoh, you so smart still can't tell ah? Xia suay leh!

LOL

Time to end this bickering.

Glyph, as a moderator, you need to show some maturity and ability to hold down your hot-temper.  There is no need to fight with unnamed Guest unless you want to reveal their identity.

All the anti-Glyphs, time to let it go. Two wrongs never make a right.  Learn to enjoy better things in life, like touhua , curry puffs over tea.  

大家退一步, 喝喝涼茶消消氣吧。

** Not replying to any comments.

Guest Glyph

wtf you say i so smart then you say you don't know anything about me. your cow head don't match your horse mouth can?

then ask me stoopig questions like who i think i am. I'm Glyph lah, the one and only one in BW. who else can i be? sheesh.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Glyph said:

wtf you say i so smart then you say you don't know anything about me. your cow head don't match your horse mouth can?

then ask me stoopig questions like who i think i am. I'm Glyph lah, the one and only one in BW. who else can i be? sheesh.

Hahaha I was being sarcastic when I said you were smart. Obviously from your posts here you are not that smart LOL

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, abang said:

Time to end this bickering.

Glyph, as a moderator, you need to show some maturity and ability to hold down your hot-temper.  There is no need to fight with unnamed Guest unless you want to reveal their identity.

All the anti-Glyphs, time to let it go. Two wrongs never make a right.  Learn to enjoy better things in life, like touhua , curry puffs over tea.  

大家退一步, 喝喝涼茶消消氣吧。

** Not replying to any comments.

I totally agree with the part about his hot temper. I surmise bottoms like him with a hot temper are not getting enough sex.

Haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Not Telling My Member Name

I don't understand this thread. EasleyLim posted the instructions for Hornbird to get his account deleted, as requested, and he responded by attacking him, instead of saying thanks, and then started attacking everybody else in sight as well. That is so weird.

• 3 weeks later...

For those busybodies, listen clearly:

I have not logged on for seven weeks and don’t miss anything.

there are good souls here but there are plenty of idiotic busy bodies too. 

delete me as I want. And if that give the chicken moderator glyph and folks-alike a sense of power and pride , that is all you can achieve in life.

‘Smart’ ? I bet you can’t make a decent living in the job market - why not read up or do some personal enhancement. 

Bye bye. Glyph and rubbish gang, I won’t reply further. For you don’t worth my time. 

Quickly deleting my account As I feel ashamed to associate with you! 

Edited by hornbird

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.