Male HQ

Looking for Housemates to Rent a Flat With

I am looking for 1 - 2 people to rent a flat with! Is anyone interested? :)

Why? Renting a place by oneself is expensive, and renting a room may not be as economical or have restrictions. Renting with others who have common expectations seems a good option!

What am I Looking For

Let me know if you want to rent together. Some things I am thinking of at the moment:

• 2 - 3 Bedroom, HDB Flat
  • 2 - 3 Occupants in total (finding 1 - 2 others / housemates to rent with!)
  • Location: North-East (Serangoon, Bishan, Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Hougang, Whampoa) or somewhere Central. Open to suggestions!
  • Open to having overnight guests (We all like fun! :D But in a considerate way!)
  • Mutually agreed house rules
  • Prefer someone working full-time

My budget is up to $1,200/month for my share. We can discuss about how to split between Master Bedroom and Common Bedrooms.

About Myself

I am 31 years old and I am working full-time in healthcare. I try to gym on most days, but I don't have a particular hobby. Currently in an open-relationship but my partner won't be moving in.

I presently live with my family and am looking to rent to have my own space to do life my own way. ^_^

And I suppose those who are looking for similar can add to this thread in future!

Update

I found a housemate! So I'm not looking anymore. Wishing all housemate seekers success!

Edited by Clive
Update

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 3:44 PM, Clive said:

I am looking for 1 - 2 people to rent a flat with! Is anyone interested? :)

Why? Renting a place by oneself is expensive, and renting a room may not be as economical or have restrictions. Renting with others who have common expectations seems a good option!

What am I Looking For

Let me know if you want to rent together. Some things I am thinking of at the moment:

• 2 - 3 Bedroom, HDB Flat
  • 2 - 3 Occupants in total (finding 1 - 2 others / housemates to rent with!)
  • Location: North-East (Serangoon, Bishan, Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Hougang, Whampoa) or somewhere Central. Open to suggestions!
  • Open to having overnight guests (We all like fun! :D But in a considerate way!)
  • Mutually agreed house rules
  • Prefer someone working full-time

My budget is up to $1,200/month for my share. We can discuss about how to split between Master Bedroom and Common Bedrooms.

About Myself

I am 31 years old and I am working full-time in healthcare. I try to gym on most days, but I don't have a particular hobby. Currently in an open-relationship but my partner won't be moving in.

I presently live with my family and am looking to rent to have my own space to do life my own way. ^_^

Keen?

Anyone keen? Do IM me here, or Telegram me @wiew87.  ;)

And I suppose those who are looking for similar can add to this thread in future!

Pm

• 2 weeks later...