Male HQ

GLYPH SO YOU THINK YOU BIG FUCK NOW CAN ABUSE AUTHORITY TO BLOCK PEOPLE

Kimochi

NOW YOU BIG FUCK ALREADY ABUSE MODERATOR ROLE ! COME AND BUDGE IN FIRST WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE WHOLE PICTURE NOW WHEN CANNOT TALK OVER PEOPLE THEN START THAT SILENCING THING 

5 hours ago, Kimochi said:

NOW YOU BIG FUCK ALREADY ABUSE MODERATOR ROLE ! COME AND BUDGE IN FIRST WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE WHOLE PICTURE NOW WHEN CANNOT TALK OVER PEOPLE THEN START THAT SILENCING THING 

For being disrespectful and abusive in nature. Which I had given you a warning.  You get 1 week holiday from BW.

You are a senior member, you should know how we mods work. If you still don't know, now you know.

Learn your lesson. If you don't know how to respect the mod, I will personally kicked your ass out of our forum.  

Guest Guest
52 minutes ago, G_M said:

For being disrespectful and abusive in nature. Which I had given you a warning.  You get 1 week holiday from BW.

You are a senior member, you should know how we mods work. If you still don't know, now you know.

Learn your lesson. If you don't know how to respect the mod, I will personally kicked your ass out of our forum.  

So typical of power-abusing moderators to treat the symptoms instead of treating the root cause of the problem (themselves).

LOL

Guest Reality Check

I don't think the mods are the issue here. No one should be above the law. The same apply to this person for his disrespect, misdemeanor and misconduct. The way he behaves is as though he's above everyone else. Even in other group chats, he flouts simple rules and can get very rude and unbearable. Given his age, I'd at least think he'd be mature enough to behave more appropriately and be less "small gas". Yet, he chooses to be a kid in most situations and acts like a troll. 

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Reality Check said:

I don't think the mods are the issue here. No one should be above the law. The same apply to this person for his disrespect, misdemeanor and misconduct. The way he behaves is as though he's above everyone else. Even in other group chats, he flouts simple rules and can get very rude and unbearable. Given his age, I'd at least think he'd be mature enough to behave more appropriately and be less "small gas". Yet, he chooses to be a kid in most situations and acts like a troll. 

I guess you must have been whacked hard by him, looking at the way you reply without any justifications. 

Guest Guest
On 7/29/2018 at 11:12 PM, G_M said:

Respect has to be earned.

Mods like Lungker, HendryTan, oralB are respected because they have earned it through their actions.

In contrast, moderators like you and Glyph are just abusing your authority and not practising what you preach.

You want respect?  LOL

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Respect has to be earned.

Mods like Lungker, HendryTan, oralB are respected because they have earned it through their actions.

In contrast, moderators like you and Glyph are just abusing your authority and not practising what you preach.

You want respect?  LOL

Dun like dun visit lahm.whats the big deal...if someone do not like you to visit their house will you insist on visiting? You buay pai seh one meh?

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dun like dun visit lahm.whats the big deal...if someone do not like you to visit their house will you insist on visiting? You buay pai seh one meh?

Diam lah and continue stuffing your CB mouth with cock la.

How much cock did you suck to be the moderators' submissive lackey?

LOL

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2018 at 6:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

Diam lah and continue stuffing your CB mouth with cock la.

How much cock did you suck to be the moderators' submissive lackey?

LOL

I do not have a chee bye stoopid idiot. If my mouth is a chee bye I will be very rich liao...also if my mouth is a chee bye...i can have man6 cocks if straight hunky men..especially dragon boaters and policemen. 

Also do not forget, if not for chee bye, you wont be here hor.

老饼说句公道话 - 十年河东, 十年河西。

版主有权接送和删掉太宗教性, 太政治化, 太“酸"的言论。

真是”冤冤相报何时了“, 如果你真的对此版有不同的想法,你可以选择来或去。

没有人逼你继续”受折磨“

不爽,就不要来。。。何必为了无名氏的版愤怒呢?

Guest 明鏡無塵
17 hours ago, abang said:

老饼说句公道话 - 十年河东, 十年河西。

版主有权接送和删掉太宗教性, 太政治化, 太“酸"的言论。

真是”冤冤相报何时了“, 如果你真的对此版有不同的想法,你可以选择来或去。

没有人逼你继续”受折磨“

不爽,就不要来。。。何必为了无名氏的版愤怒呢?

果然,年齡一大,一切有為皆如風輕雲淡,可喜可賀呀,老妹子已從狐精修成千年狐仙。

• 3 months later...
Guest 脏子姨
On 8/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

I do not have a chee bye stoopid idiot. If my mouth is a chee bye I will be very rich liao...also if my mouth is a chee bye...i can have man6 cocks if straight hunky men..especially dragon boaters and policemen. 

Also do not forget, if not for chee bye, you wont be here hor.

Hahaha you just admitted you are a BIG HUNGRY COCKSUCKING SLUT

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.