Male HQ

How Discrimination Kills Gay (Men) in Singapore

Stumbling upon this article which I find both interesting and true in most aspects.

I thought I’ll just share it for they have come a long way...

Enjoy!

https://newnaratif.com/research/how-discrimination-kills-gay-men-in-singapore/

11 minutes ago, Guest Luck said:

In Singapore ... gay men better to be single until you die .. once in a while play with yourself ...and hopefully in afterlife you become straight and have Wife happy ever after .... forever 

Maybe in the afterlife, gay is the majority?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 7 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 7:16 AM, Guest Luck said:

In Singapore ... gay men better to be single until you die .. once in a while play with yourself ...and hopefully in afterlife you become straight and have Wife happy ever after .... forever 

On 8/1/2018 at 7:28 AM, fab said:

Maybe in the afterlife, gay is the majority?

It is not wise to put trust an "afterlife" that should remedy what happens in life.

Many religions and philosophies teach about an afterlife, but we don't have any real assurances that this is true.  And promises of afterlife are cheap because it is not possible to refute them.

Maybe SG gays will be better off fighting for their rights in THIS life.

Guest Nina et Lawrence Khong
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

But we can't be sure Adam was straight.  He only had Eve to have some sex with.

Adam prefered the snake after biting that quince Eve gave him. But luckily for Eve, thanks to eating the fruit, she discovered the joys in flicking her bean. That started the child bearing utilitarian purpose of matrimonies...

Guest guest
18 minutes ago, Guest Nina et Lawrence Khong said:

Adam prefered the snake after biting that quince Eve gave him. But luckily for Eve, thanks to eating the fruit, she discovered the joys in flicking her bean. That started the child bearing utilitarian purpose of matrimonies...

remember you came through a vaginal canal, your mother lovingly cared for u as a baby till you can be independent,   she endured being fucked, the pain, 

endured morning sickness. carried u in the womb, cooked and washed with u in the belly, felt nausea, 

endured painful childbirth, endured confinement, and may have repeated the whole process of your siblings, and had many sleepless nights for you,

please remember we are all here thanks to women and mothers.

humans are not perfect, but ur views are extreme ...

very skewed.and not constructive. 

1 hour ago, Guest Nina et Lawrence Khong said:

Oh!  You mean that child bearing would not have started had Adam and Eve not eaten the forbidden fruit?

This could mean that we gays are blessed by God since we won't have to bear children no matter how many apples we eat. :D

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh!  You mean that child bearing would not have started had Adam and Eve not eaten the forbidden fruit?

This could mean that we gays are blessed by God since we won't have to bear children no matter how many apples we eat. :D

This kind of thinking is the begiining fo the end of western civilisation.

luckily there are still people producing new babies

Guest Try and see

One thing I find difficult about S'pore is that the local TV shows give the impression that everyone is straight, and that homosexuality does not exist in S'pore.

I think many of you here are too young to remember a Mediacorp drama in 1992 called Breaking Point (暴风边缘) which attempted to introduce gay scenes (like the one below) into their storyline.

I remember the backlash then was terrible, with parents writing in to complain. After that, Mediacorp didn't dare to have anymore gay scenes in their dramas.

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This kind of thinking is the begiining fo the end of western civilisation.

luckily there are still people producing new babies

Y is it luckily?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Needy Nina
On 3/10/2019 at 10:28 AM, Guest guest said:

remember you came through a vaginal canal, your mother lovingly cared for u as a baby till you can be independent,   she endured being fucked, the pain, 

endured morning sickness. carried u in the womb, cooked and washed with u in the belly, felt nausea, 

endured painful childbirth, endured confinement, and may have repeated the whole process of your siblings, and had many sleepless nights for you,

please remember we are all here thanks to women and mothers.

humans are not perfect, but ur views are extreme ...

very skewed.and not constructive. 

You are a blind feminist. To empower women, we should be encouraging them to walk away from sham marriages, to look for men who could sexually love them instead of pretending to be in a "happy marriage". You should learn the meaning of "constructive" before you throw words around.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.