Male HQ

Any bottoms are scared of big cocks?

Guest Lim Heng Loo

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I only petrified by small cocks. Each time the top unzips and I see 5"....my tears roll down my rosy beautiful cheeks.....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest drama or not

Hm, not sure if the thread-starter meant about bottom who like to put on a show everytime like "Oh, damn, your cock so big..." [and play like they have never seen a big dick before] OR those guys who are really scared of big cocks.

Having a slightly bigger than average one, I often experience this scare. But the experience says in 95% it can enter smoothly. It is just that this scare by bottoms, makes them not relaxed and then it is difficult to enter. Not every top is the type to rape a guy and just push it in without any thoughts or consideration. if the reluctance is too much, I will just give up.

For the first type of guys (bottoms who like to put on a show everytime like "Oh, damn, your cock so big..." [and play like they have never seen a big dick before] ) I think they need it to get hornier and to sort of celebrate the top's dick.

In Singapore I see a lot of "pretend to be bottoms", who always chat you up with their fantasies but in fact probably are not bottoms at all.

Plus I love those guys very much, who put up into profiles in apps "bottom" but then it turns out that they never had any anal sex. Just wonder how they can define themselves as bottoms.

On the other hand, which could be a new thread, there are always those cocksuckers who tend to look for top guys to suck. Just don't know what difference it makes for a suck. I met bottoms with juicy nice bigger dicks.

The last response just before mine: the too early coming. hm. something for a new thread too. it depends on your own timing. no time need to catch a train, bus, location, private or public, Level of hornyness, time you didn't had sex before. I hate the question from a bottom: "When was the last time you fucked a guy...?" The question is stupid, because sometimes you would fuck longer shortly after sex which you had earlier. It's like jerking and you can't cum because you jerked twice in the morning already.

There are bottoms who after 2 hours are still not satisfied. Others want it fast. There is no golden rule. The usual orgasm is just 30 seconds or shorter.

Important is more the whole session, warm up, action, cuddle, session afterwards.

Guest Anabel
23 hours ago, Guest Lim Heng Loo said:

Any bottoms here who are scared of your fuck buddy with big cocks that will hurt your ass although it might be shiok?

Depends how you define "big".   I am equally scared of tiny penis.

1 minute ago, Guest It's true said:

Now you understand how much in general Japanese women are suffering. 

More like Korean women.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Verbtm

I'm versatile bottom and I prefer to get screwed if the right top comes around. I'm not afraid of big cocks but my preference is standard size or smaller cocks. 

My ass is sensitive enough that I don't need a big cock to have fun. If the right top comes along and I have no choice but let him fuck, then I have to be careful because the initial penetration will be quite painful. I have to make him finger me more and tell him slowly, slowly go in. Sometimes they don't care and force it in, OMG, I nearly scream in pain. They feel so proud of their big cocks that they want you to feel it's power.

Then they pound really hard and like to boast, "song boh, song until tomorrow you walk with legs open open." Yes, I admit that it's song and I enjoyed the pain mixed with the song. But really the next day ass so sore, I almost regret. I tell myself, Next time no more. Until next time, die die also he must try. Knnccb eh, don't try cannot but try sure die.

That's why big cock must be also very good looking ones, otherwise I see not my type already I want to run away. Standard size cocks or smaller ones, no need to worry so much. Even not my type can still enjoy, no need to worry if fucked too much the cocks make my hole bigger. No matter how small still bigger than my own fingers and I don't need to move my own fingers to enjoy.

Guest 留加零
12 minutes ago, Guest Verbtm said:

I'm versatile bottom and I prefer to get screwed if the right top comes around. I'm not afraid of big cocks but my preference is standard size or smaller cocks. 

My ass is sensitive enough that I don't need a big cock to have fun. If the right top comes along and I have no choice but let him fuck, then I have to be careful because the initial penetration will be quite painful. I have to make him finger me more and tell him slowly, slowly go in. Sometimes they don't care and force it in, OMG, I nearly scream in pain. They feel so proud of their big cocks that they want you to feel it's power.

Then they pound really hard and like to boast, "song boh, song until tomorrow you walk with legs open open." Yes, I admit that it's song and I enjoyed the pain mixed with the song. But really the next day ass so sore, I almost regret. I tell myself, Next time no more. Until next time, die die also he must try. Knnccb eh, don't try cannot but try sure die.

That's why big cock must be also very good looking ones, otherwise I see not my type already I want to run away. Standard size cocks or smaller ones, no need to worry so much. Even not my type can still enjoy, no need to worry if fucked too much the cocks make my hole bigger. No matter how small still bigger than my own fingers and I don't need to move my own fingers to enjoy.

After being pounded by big cock, do you walk ka-kwee-kwee like this woman? Lol

Guest Average

I prefer big (not monster size alright) over tiny if there's a choice simply because I have ''more'' to work around but if it a tiny one there nothing much for me to do. You will be amaze how much our ass can take big sizes object once loosen up.

Guest Verbtm
22 minutes ago, Guest 留加零 said:

After being pounded by big cock, do you walk ka-kwee-kwee like this woman? Lol

Haha, very shy to say...very true.

Partly because of the ass painful, partly because he always forced my legs wide apart that my legs almost cramped, partly because he drained my male energy until I'm too weak to walk properly...

Of course the hotel staff and other guests noticed me. But this type of place, you know I know, no need to say one. Big beefy man walked until like that, very shy one.

Guest Verbtm
16 minutes ago, Guest Average said:

I prefer big (not monster size alright) over tiny if there's a choice simply because I have ''more'' to work around but if it a tiny one there nothing much for me to do. You will be amaze how much our ass can take big sizes object once loosen up.

Those big cock men are the most sexist. If you loosen, they will complain that you've been around the block. Yet they're the ones who purposely fuck open your ass so that other men will know.

That's another kind of contradiction.

On 8/6/2018 at 1:02 PM, Guest drama or not said:

Hm, not sure if the thread-starter meant about bottom who like to put on a show everytime like "Oh, damn, your cock so big..." [and play like they have never seen a big dick before] OR those guys who are really scared of big cocks.

Having a slightly bigger than average one, I often experience this scare. But the experience says in 95% it can enter smoothly. It is just that this scare by bottoms, makes them not relaxed and then it is difficult to enter. Not every top is the type to rape a guy and just push it in without any thoughts or consideration. if the reluctance is too much, I will just give up.

For the first type of guys (bottoms who like to put on a show everytime like "Oh, damn, your cock so big..." [and play like they have never seen a big dick before] ) I think they need it to get hornier and to sort of celebrate the top's dick.

In Singapore I see a lot of "pretend to be bottoms", who always chat you up with their fantasies but in fact probably are not bottoms at all.

Plus I love those guys very much, who put up into profiles in apps "bottom" but then it turns out that they never had any anal sex. Just wonder how they can define themselves as bottoms.

On the other hand, which could be a new thread, there are always those cocksuckers who tend to look for top guys to suck. Just don't know what difference it makes for a suck. I met bottoms with juicy nice bigger dicks.

The last response just before mine: the too early coming. hm. something for a new thread too. it depends on your own timing. no time need to catch a train, bus, location, private or public, Level of hornyness, time you didn't had sex before. I hate the question from a bottom: "When was the last time you fucked a guy...?" The question is stupid, because sometimes you would fuck longer shortly after sex which you had earlier. It's like jerking and you can't cum because you jerked twice in the morning already.

There are bottoms who after 2 hours are still not satisfied. Others want it fast. There is no golden rule. The usual orgasm is just 30 seconds or shorter.

Important is more the whole session, warm up, action, cuddle, session afterwards.

I have to agree with this person. The scare is real even in my case when i meet someone who has a large cock, but if the person is really a bottom, you'll know what to do to accommodate the size and enjoy. Breathing control, muscle control, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hide It

Anal sex should almost always start with a some fingering and foreplay to make sure the bottom can relax and get his ass loosened up enough to take the top's cock without too much pain. No need for bottoms to be scared if they insist on doing this with every top (not counting if they are getting fucked a second, third, etc. time shortly after getting fucked for the first time in a particular day or night).

Guest Funchub

If I never prepare myself, definitely I cannot fit a large dick in my ass or a semi hard dick. Fingering helps a bit but imagine going from a small finger to a large dick... It's still painful.

Most guys at sauna are horny and they would not have the patience to slowly let the bottom to get use to it. Also many large dicks have large head...making it very hard to penetrate. Those dick that shaped like carrots are easier (small head but larger shaft)

• 1 year later...

I love big dicks. Those thick and veiny ones. Nice to put in mouth and nice to have in my ass. But the fucker must know how to be gentle first and with lots of lubes.

And if I know I will get fucked by a big dick, I will prepare myself. I will wear an anal plug, maybe 2 hours before getting fucked. And also poppers. With these combination, big dicks feel so good.

Guest InBangkok
On 8/6/2018 at 3:38 PM, Guest It's true said:

Now you understand how much in general Japanese women are suffering. 

On 8/18/2018 at 9:33 PM, Watermelon said:

Most big cock I met are bottoms. So no scared. Just enjoy and appreciate the more moment.

Interesting comments. I've heard a lot of stories about Japanese guys being on the small size, but I have never found that. I once met a Japanese bottom guy in Tokyo from one of the apps. We arranged to meet first in the coffee shop of my hotel - just in case he was not really my type or I his. Turns out he looked wonderful and we were soon in my room. When we kissed and pressed our bodies together, I was quite shocked. He had described his dick as  medium-sized. I looked at him and told him what I was feeling was not medium and not even large. It was extra large! And it was. We met on several visits over a six month period and I loved having fun with him whilst stroking his wonderfully large dick.

Big cocks are amazing. But there is a point where it becomes too big.

My regular suck buddy has a massive cock. When i visit him, his flaccid cock hangs down from the hem of his fbt shorts. Cock head sticking out. And... it is so thick.

Sucking him is tough too. He likes long suck sessions. After half hour your jaw aches. But... it's training. When i go to saunas i sometimes can get smaller cocks to cum in 2 or 3 minutes 😃

Big cocks in my ass... its heavenly. But the top needs to be sensual and gentle. A lot of rimming and fingering (with increasing number of fingers). The feeling of the rim of my fuckhole being stretched makes me go wild. And the feeling of being filled up.. makes me feel complete. 

Also big cocks means i can go in different positions without it popping out. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very tight and my bf is very thick. For a long while we cannot find good lube to use. It's been more than 3 years that I had a good session. Any ideas what lube is good? Somewhere like tingly heat + superslyde level of lube.

Edited by feedersmiracle

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

13 minutes ago, feedersmiracle said:

I'm very tight and my bf is very thick. For a long while we cannot find good lube to use. It's been more than 3 years that I had a good session. Any ideas what lube is good? Somewhere like tingly heat + superslyde level of lube.

Can try Spunk lube. By the way. I prefer reasonable size 6 inch just nice for me

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 11:37 AM, feedersmiracle said:

Maybe a longer prep session, like putting in a marker 1 hr before sex. 

On 11/9/2019 at 12:37 PM, feedersmiracle said:

Coconut oil ~

23 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Singaporean men majority around 5", nothing to scare about. 

2 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

sad but the truth..most of us are not blessed in that department..hahaha

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, hat0218 said:

The first time I did bottom, my arse was penetrated by a huge cock (in Singapore's standard) and the feeling is damn shiok!

LMAO... "Singapore standard":D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.