Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

8 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

I have a new 34yo guy join my team and I am so enamored by him.  My dark sexual fantasy for now is this:

He is making love to me and we do it slow - we kiss, then he sucks my nipples and rims me.  we go into 69 position and i suck his average size cock until it becomes hard as steel and pulsing.  we change positions and he aims his hard rod at my butthole and slowly enters me.  then i open my eyes to see that the other male members of my team (there are 5 other male members in my team) standing around watching us with their erect cocks out of their zippers.  slowly, they stroke their erect cocks as they watch this young guy fucking me slowly.  then he picks up speed and shouts out that he is cumming.  I push him away and his cock pulsates in the air, shooting his thick youthful cum all over my abdomen.  the other 5 guys standing around me also start to groan as they shoot their spunk all over my naked body... i feel their warm juices landing all over my chest, face and hands.

Thank You For Sharing...Hope To See More People Willing To Share Their Secret Fantasy'...

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

I have a new 34yo guy join my team and I am so enamored by him.  My dark sexual fantasy for now is this:

He is making love to me and we do it slow - we kiss, then he sucks my nipples and rims me.  we go into 69 position and i suck his average size cock until it becomes hard as steel and pulsing.  we change positions and he aims his hard rod at my butthole and slowly enters me.  then i open my eyes to see that the other male members of my team (there are 5 other male members in my team) standing around watching us with their erect cocks out of their zippers.  slowly, they stroke their erect cocks as they watch this young guy fucking me slowly.  then he picks up speed and shouts out that he is cumming.  I push him away and his cock pulsates in the air, shooting his thick youthful cum all over my abdomen.  the other 5 guys standing around me also start to groan as they shoot their spunk all over my naked body... i feel their warm juices landing all over my chest, face and hands.

kimlo

my team are mostly gals, hardly work w a team of men 

5 hours ago, immortal said:

I wanna tie up a straight guy and grope him all over. Make his cock hard and throb! Licking his hole. And milk him while he is in a doggy position from the back. Then edge him. Make him cum and lastly, make him taste his own cum. Probably insert my finger filled with his cum into his hole too.. Hehe 

Thank You For Sharing....

7 minutes ago, funbunny said:

my deep dark secret fantasy is have sex with all of my past exes at the same time

Wow ! Thanks For Sharing....

13 minutes ago, hellopanda said:

Mine would be:

Meeting a Top at a club and we started making out and he will fuck me in the back alley where (hopefully) no one would see and head back straight to the club after that and hit on someone else and head to his place and have fun all night long, preferably with 3P. 

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

To be fucked raw in a gangbang session by all the men I have been lusting for up till now. And the people outside the room behave as if they don’t even know there’s a gangbang going on even with the loud moans and sounds of skin slapping against each other.

Thank You For Sharing

53 minutes ago, simon-ale4kinks said:

Mines to be tied up, blindfolded for at least 5hours. Have multiple guys come in, play with my cock and nipples. Tease me, edge me, polish my head and make me so horny to shoot but to deny me of it. When they are ready they start milking till I shoot again and again till I am dry. 

Thank You For Sharing...

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, kinky kyle said:

Myself enduring a molestation while seated on the upper deck of a public bus. Getting groped all over by the guy seated next to me, his hand pulling wider a rip in my denim shorts. No underwear. He forcefully removed my shorts, and jerked off, myself moaning in estasy and I gave a blowup in return, getting cum over my my face.

5 hours ago, Lycane said:

My secret fantasy is to be feminized against my will, maybe even without me knowing. Maybe I would be kidnapped to undergo forced feminization or someone with a hidden agenda could befriend me with that very purpose.

Thank You For Sharing...

15 hours ago, sichomot said:

Wanna a row of guys, maybe 10 of them, doggie in one straight row waiting for their ass to be licked.

Thank You For Sharing 

to be blindfolded, tied-up and undressed with tradies or construction workers around or security guards and fucked for days

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

11 hours ago, lycrathong said:

To meet a real Dad with a (legal) teenage Son, and fuck the boy whilst his father watches

Wow !!!!

4 hours ago, riverrobles said:

to be blindfolded, tied-up and undressed with tradies or construction workers around or security guards and fucked for days

Wow ! This Is So Hot !!!

2 hours ago, nip_fun said:

Always got this fantasy to muscle worship a fit guy n oso tie him up to edge him till he cry for help. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:16 PM, immortal said:

I wanna tie up a straight guy and grope him all over. Make his cock hard and throb! Licking his hole. And milk him while he is in a doggy position from the back. Then edge him. Make him cum and lastly, make him taste his own cum. Probably insert my finger filled with his cum into his hole too.. Hehe 

I want to try

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, joncs said:

My fantasize is, my wife drugged n fuck by other guy n i image i am my younger sister with firm nice tits n butt, being forced to bj the guy too. 

Thank You For Sharing...

On 7/15/2018 at 12:42 PM, deeedison said:

Fantasize to role play as the maid and my master or boss to molest me while doing household chores

Thank You For Sharing...

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 6:42 AM, pantiesoldman said:

My fantasy is dress up in sexy lingere lock in a room with drunk horny indian workers. Let them screw me for non stop 

Thank You For Sharing...

Guest Manstar4me

I often wonder what makes us tick the way we do. What are the key triggers that switch us on and what are the fantasies that make us go beyond our level of self control. Anyone care to share in this topic? 

For me its taking a risk of getting caught doing the forbidden in a public area (very risky in Singapore) but somehow all thise hot guys out there share the same though which brings us all together in starnge places. Then, its being watched by the curiius who cant resist watvhinv the hot action wishing they could join in as I stare intensly into their eyes as I ravish in some raw sexual games.

• IkuTube changed the title to What Is Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?