Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

To be used by 3 or more men, similar to what is happening to Daigo below, undressed, sucked, rimmed, fingered, gropped, molested, fucked, forced to suck - blindfolded.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

19 hours ago, BiCuriousMarriedMly said:

Being in a group gangbang with shemale and tranny.  Let then use my Virgin butt hole, creampie me over and over again

Thank You For Sharing...

On 8/17/2018 at 12:19 PM, grocksd said:

For me

It is to compete with a Wife/Girlfriend in a blowjob competition for the guy, and if I will the Girlfriend/Wife has to cheer the Husband off as he fucks me. 

The guy must be manly and stocky/big size and fuck me like a real slut. And he can either cum in me raw or cum in my mouth as I drink his cum or have it sprayed all over my face. 

Yeah!!! 

If you want to talk more, message me on line at : grocksd 

Thank You For Sharing..

19 hours ago, BiCuriousMarriedMly said:

Being in a group gangbang with shemale and tranny.  Let then use my Virgin butt hole, creampie me over and over again

Thank You For Sharing...

13 hours ago, SebastianXu said:

I have alot of fantasies. As of now this is mine. 

I do hope to experience the total lost of integrity and be used as a public fuck toy. I would have to do everything and anything just to earn the opportunity to get fucked. 

Thank You For Sharing...I Do Like This Fantasy Of Urs...

To be unsuspectingly tied up by a group of crazy nipple and cock lovers and be completely used, punished and toyed with and drained totally dry of all juice and cum.

14 hours ago, BamBam said:

My fantasy is to serve by two men while cross dressing...and then get sensually spit roasted by both....

Thank You For Sharing 

6 minutes ago, sensnip said:

To be unsuspectingly tied up by a group of crazy nipple and cock lovers and be completely used, punished and toyed with and drained totally dry of all juice and cum.

Thank You For Sharing

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, shamsul87 said:

To wake up in a cage after being dragged into a van and knocked out naked, collared and hooded. Im tattooed a number and then used by the house where i am always filled up with cock on both ends and kept in chastity not being let out at all

Similar, but is other way, i m the one kidnap the guy...best a biker guy...

tattoo his chest with word 'slave' , have him wear a leather harness and  a cock cage...

modified his helmet with some brainwashing signal to turn him to my control slave.

and when he is riding, with helmet and a dildo slowly inserted into his ass to make him shiok..

Edited by UnifPhone
typo..

My Deepest Dark Secret Fantasy Is To Be Having Sex With A Top Together With A Few Straight Female Group Audiences Watching Us 

As The Top Is Using My Butthole. My Butthole Shall Be Facing The Female Audiences As The Top's Dick Is Entering My Buttthole.

As His Dick Is Sliding In And Out Of My Butthole Till He Finally Cums In My Hole. 

The Female Audiences Can Be The Top's Female Friends Or Complete Strangers Who Are Keen To Just Watch Us.  

Well...I Hope To Fulfill This Dark Secret Sexual Fantasy Of Mine If One Day It Really Happens !

Guest Massage_enthusiast

To tie a tops hands and feet.. blindfold him. And have two bottoms serving him at the same time.. both forcing our tongues on his dick, lips sliding against each other while he moans, unable to do anything about it. Making him throb with desire, cummin onto both our faces, as we kiss each others cum filled mouths, wet.. thick.. and sticky. N then rubbing  our faces on his leaking dick.. wanting more. While he writhes in need and desire.. 

12 hours ago, Massage_enthusiast said:

To tie a tops hands and feet.. blindfold him. And have two bottoms serving him at the same time.. both forcing our tongues on his dick, lips sliding against each other while he moans, unable to do anything about it. Making him throb with desire, cummin onto both our faces, as we kiss each others cum filled mouths, wet.. thick.. and sticky. N then rubbing  our faces on his leaking dick.. wanting more. While he writhes in need and desire.. 

So sexciting.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest gmale2068

In a karaoke room with a bunch of rich mature daddy China businessmen and be used by them as and when. They will discuss business but anytime they feel horny, they will come and use my hole or let me BJ them. After they are satisfied with their sexual desires and business deal, they leave the room but there will a second round for me. Their fit bod young bodyguards in black suites come in and take turns to use my hole and mouth. In the end, I’m filled with cum all over.

Edited by gmale2068