Male HQ

Straight look but feminine mannerism.

Guest What the

Guest What the

Came across a bunch of middle age gym fit guys at the underwear section in a mall at orchard, they were wearing super tight clothes to show off their muscles. They would have been eye candy if it wasn't for their feminine mannerism and girly voices like a bunch of aunties! I wonder how they are like in the gym yikes.

1 hour ago, Guest What the said:

Came across a bunch of middle age gym fit guys at the underwear section in a mall at orchard, they were wearing super tight clothes to show off their muscles. They would have been eye candy if it wasn't for their feminine mannerism and girly voices like a bunch of aunties! I wonder how they are like in the gym yikes.

Haha... Macho Mary! 

3 hours ago, Guest What the said:

Auntie Mary 

One Mary told me.

He's Michael most of the time. But when he sees someone not his type showing interest in him, he will become Mary.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Cognitive dissonance

Very strange! Why lidat!! POSE until so man in ig but open the mouth already can tell is sista diva! Very startling and disappointing!

But again I feel that they must have put in hours and hours in the gym, diet and self discipline in order to have their physique that they are proud of. This amount of dedication and determination is remarkable. 

Maybe its just me but if you are feminine in some subtle way is fine but this gif show an over exaggeration of that typical "heow ah quas" that is about drawing attention and wanting attention. That is too uncomfortable for me. And usually this are the ones that gets us into bad reputation with the str8 as there is a tendency for a good number of them to be narcissistic and too much of a drama queen in the office or social setting.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest jocks72

Worse still they look masculine once in bed they moan like those women get fuck by big cock.To be honest i ever experince that 3 years ago in Taiwan gay pride the way he move dance manly the moment i rim instead Hercules turn Xena queen of jungle major turn off within second my raging cock turn soft than i make excucess that i got headache frm drinking.

19 hours ago, Guest What the said:

But at least they are muscular and may attract attention from younger skinny guys.  Imagine they are fat with feminine mannerism, then more like auntie Mary going marketing.    

Don't read and response to guests' post

8 minutes ago, Guest jocks72 said:

Worse still they look masculine once in bed they moan like those women get fuck by big cock.To be honest i ever experince that 3 years ago in Taiwan gay pride the way he move dance manly the moment i rim instead Hercules turn Xena queen of jungle major turn off within second my raging cock turn soft than i make excucess that i got headache frm drinking.

At least he turned from Hercules to Xena who is still quite masculine as a woman. That’s a consolation lol

Guest Very exacting standard
1 hour ago, Guest Hera said:

At least he turned from Hercules to Xena who is still quite masculine as a woman. That’s a consolation lol

I was thinking the same lol!

Guest Like 7th Month

Recall bad memories of Macho Marys of Cali Fitness. Outside the rest room, Bro here Bro there. 

Inside the changing room - Sisssterssss.  

The worse is when the girls and old aunties just throw gifts and themselves at them. Their straight acting will sweep all medicorps awards. 

Guest What the

I mean they are what they are. The world will definitely be a better place if less by one people like you (I think you are the aunty that you refering to, your really free to start up a POST just to talk about others) NO?

Be it adult or kids, this kind of people just want to get a tight slap for no reason. 

Edited by Demz

Guest LoveTrumpsHate
11 hours ago, lean n mean said:

Here we go again. Why cant they be just themselves? They probably know they wont ever attract the likes of you but they choose to be happy with who they are and not hide behind a facade. It's not enough that the fems are mocked at by the straights, they have to be crucified by the lgbtq too? We are already discriminated ourselves. Please don't throw stones in glass houses :(

I so completely agree with this. We always cry out for being mocked and discriminated yet we do it in our own community. Let boys be femme! They probably don’t give an F if they are seen as an eye candies or as any negative labels we give them. They are just living their best life as we do. If they’re not your cup of tea, there’s no need to mock them.

To all the femme boys out there, WERK! 

12 hours ago, Guest Victim said:

So many "JUDGES" here.

When you come up with the post. You were the judge. And those uncles were the victim, now you claim as a victim? 

I think you have no courtesy at all. Correct me if iam wrong. 

Bro, this is all reflection.

46 minutes ago, Demz said:

When you come up with the post. You were the judge. And those uncles were the victim, now you claim as a victim? 

I think you have no courtesy at all. Correct me if iam wrong. 

Bro, this is all reflection.

Gays like to be dramatic. So many drama queens here. They love to label people as judges and victims. Play along. As long as they don’t hurt people 

1 hour ago, QQHappy said:

Straight look doesn't necessary mean got to have a muscular bod. It is the behaviour being perceived.

Can't blame them actually. They probably cant help it too. That's their nature - basically a lady living inside a man body.

Macho Mary can be sissy but they don’t need to show off their macho Mary pattern to all to see. 

18 hours ago, QQHappy said:

Straight look doesn't necessary mean got to have a muscular bod. It is the behaviour being perceived.

Can't blame them actually. They probably cant help it too. That's their nature - basically a lady living inside a man body.

Well said.  And that's what LGBTQ truly stands for.  

There have always been gays denying they are sissies and going to great lengths to disguise it by becoming hunks and insisting that they are straight acting. The fact is that most gays are sissies on the inside. Even though they can be hunks, they bitch at each other like there's no tomorrow. That's fine, but it's the self denial and self hatred driving their attempts to hide their sissiness that's the cause of these incongruities. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Tsts said:

There have always been gays denying they are sissies and going to great lengths to disguise it by becoming hunks and insisting that they are straight acting. The fact is that most gays are sissies on the inside. Even though they can be hunks, they bitch at each other like there's no tomorrow. That's fine, but it's the self denial and self hatred driving their attempts to hide their sissiness that's the cause of these incongruities. 

Haha and now you are bitching them here? 

Edited by Demz

5 minutes ago, Demz said:

Haha and now you are bitching them here? 

It's fine to bitch so long as one doesn't claim to be manly or straight acting. Hehe. Anyway I don't think what I said is considered bitching right? 

Come to think of it. If a sissy pretends to be or claims to be manly, that person can be considered a closeted sissy. Perhaps all these closeted sissies are really transsexuals in denial? Hence the contempt which they heaped on transsexuals, because they see themselves in these sisters, and hate being reminded of it. 

Hmmm. I don't they deserve to be bitch  on if they choose to hide their character. Me personally don't think that is a major issue, but if an individual bitch to tarnish one's image, accuse or even spreading false gossip through bitching.

I believe that is more severe case that need to look into. No?

Edited by Demz

2 hours ago, Larry said:

As a long time cross dresser, please allow me to say my points.

First, I don’t think I would walk, sashaying as showed by the video, that includes my fellow sisters who are pre- & post-ops.

Yes, we are sissy as describe by the general public, but honestly, I dislike the word ‘sissy’ labelled on us, I would prefer descriptions of feminine or girlish. We don’t walk in that manner under normal circumstances, that’s awful & disgusting, unless we’re doing catwalk for fashion shows.

Secondly, my straight male friends don’t walk like that too, they're soft spoken, chatterbox & sometimes flaring their temper just like little girls, that's all.

I would say even ladies don't walk like that.  It's all for the camera, just being naughty.  Except for a few, I think most of us don't really care if the person is feminine,  girlish or sissy, as long as they don't scream or yell too loudly that it become a public nuisance.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Guest So what said:

Oh come on! He can lift the weights too. 

I am still debating if deadlifting with high heals will also involve the calf muscles or some foot muscles in the exercise.  If so, it should be positive.

On another thought,  the high heels should also help those who are not very flexible and need to put something under their heels to squat.

7 hours ago, Startup said:

This thread is the biggest irony of BW. Gays throwing bricks at other gays for being gay.

Not really. We still co exist in common space. We dont stop discussions of, example those into cross dressers or married men.

On 5/28/2023 at 11:52 AM, Startup said:

This thread is the biggest irony of BW. Gays throwing bricks at other gays for being gay.

Get bitch slapped for being too gay. Or not gay enough. Gays have been ostracised their entire life. Who else is better to judge others than gays? 

Stop saying these sissies damage the community’s reputation. Do u honestly believe that without them, the gay haters will accept you?have u heard people saying hetero pedos and rapists damage the reputation of the straight community? They r judged solely on their behaviour. They dont represent the community. So u can dont like their sissy behaviour. Thats yr choice but dont mask yr discrimination by exploiting the community’s insecurity abt how they r viewed by others. 

Serious question...

Did you guys fall in love or got intense physical attraction towards those 'sister' gays or those kinda feminine guys before? For me they often end up as friends...

I myself a bit soft (maybe 50% 'straight act' and 50% 'soft').. although guys i met got say i am just polite but not sissy... 

But I cannot really crazy for someone who is similar to me... at least 80% straight act then I will only suka or feel sexually attracted to lol... 

I know this is problematic and I wish to change it too la but dunno why engrained into my DNA...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.