Male HQ

AliExpress Payment System

keyboard

Any use AliExpress and encounter this issue with security concerns on using credit card? Basically AliExpress cancelled my order because they deem the credit card I have is stolen for a $10 purchase. Their process requires to go to My Appeal https://irescenter.alipay.com/appeal/appealList.htm to upload your IC/credit card/bank statements etc to prove ownership. However their website either throws an error of a forever loading loop or a system busy and to reload the error page. Their Helpdesk has asked their IT team to help but the reply was to try the same website. Looking online on forums showed plenty of issues and complains and no resolution. Not even sure if I should order the same item and use another method to pay for it?

Your Order No. xxx has been closed

Dear,

Thank you for shopping on AliExpress !

We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons. To make sure your transaction is secure, please provide us with documentation by clicking My Appeal for further verification.

When we receive your documents, we will verify them within 3 business days. If the documents are valid, you can reorder on Aliexpress.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
AliExpress.com
2018.08.09 19:14

This is an automated system email. Please do not reply to this email.

So far i've ordered a total of 89 items from Aliexpress and ive never encountered any issues with any card issue.

Why dont you jus try using another card or order the same item from another seller or jus sign up a new account?

I would rather not buy the item than send them prove of ownership/identity.

Yea, super not comfortable with submitting documents to them. Unfortunately, I only got 1 credit card. Also there are forums where people still get charged with their orders closed, which brings even more unease.

When you checkout and choose payment, does the following input as follow?

1. Visa/Master (i choose master)

2. Credit card number

3. Verification code

4. Expiry

5. First Name

6. Last Name

I am wondering if the First/Last Name might be the cause of the issue here, as Name on card is Last Name + First Name. If their system puts it the other way round, will it be flagged as fraud?

My sis account doesn't even need to input Names on the same system (when she select add new card). She mentioned something about local china verification or something which she did when in China.

Ok, so I kinda half figured this out. Created a new account and then used the same credit card this time putting the Name on the card in the same sequence as First Name (Surname+middle) Last Name. Then i got the OTP page. Unfortunately the new user coupon is now is USD$4 off for min USD$20 purchase instead of min USD$5 in the older account (weird). So I went to upload my IC to verify the old account, hopefully then it will allow me to purchase new stuffs and use the coupon before it expires. Also chatted with the helpdesk  to ask for an expedite, hopefully it will go through faster.

Yah... pretty much done with their stupid system. The first time I sent the I/C, it was too blur so they rejected. The second time goes through but their email went to the spam folder on Wed. So today went to try and buy again, still security concern. Their My Appeal page haven't worked since. I used the 2nd account and this time, the payment also kenna blocked. Created 3rd account and also payment blocked.

Deactivated all the 3 accounts liao.

So final story if someone in the future also encountered the same issue.

I go and create another account using one of the previous emails. Ordered and used my sis credit card, also fail. Then the My Appeal page can work, but my mobile number used too many times for verification so failed. Had to use another mobile number to receive OTP. Deactivated.

Few hours later cool down liao, create another account using that same email.

Ordered, then ask me to do My Appeal, this time the website worked (somehow deactivating the account and signing up again fixed their webpage, believe it got to do with the account in the backend).

Had to submit IC/Credit Card/Bank Statement. Verified in a day+ (done it on Friday, got acceptance Monday 4pm+).

Ordered again, fail. Chat with helpdesk (anyone know which country they are in?), say failed because I still use the New User Coupon. So,

New User Coupon can only be used ONCE even if the transaction fails, system locks out when the coupon sees the same card or email address. They are very insistent that the  coupon is non-refundable.

Tried to get help with the app, because the new email can only collect coins daily, cannot Like, Follow or Share for more points. Helpdesk ask me to login to alibaba website to verify but I told them login fail as I never signed up for alibaba account before. Totally gave up because they are not sure what the problem is, even I try uninstall, clear cache, re-install and they keep wanting screenshot which I am on my laptop chatting with them and not on tablet. Gave them the error message in full but I gave up in the end.

https://login.alibaba.com/?flag=1&return_url=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.alibaba.com%2Fuser%2Forganization%2Fmanage_person_profile.htm%3Fspm%3Da273a.8138843.0.0.l3zgmI%26isEdit%3Dtrue

Not sure if the coins got any use.

Edited by keyboard

• 4 weeks later...

okie. After so many days of dealing with their customer service, the account is now working.

To be honest, the customer service knows nothing.

When your account gets "flagged" due to the things the customer service asks you to do, like deactivate, create new account etc. Your mobile phone number can only be used like twice to do OTP, after which, the system won't allow you to verify your identity anymore. Customer service will always push it to backend and nothing will be solved. So take note of that.

Main things to do, (photos of card show only first 6 and last 4 digits, IC, bank statement)

- verify your card by doing My Appeal

- verify your Identity by doing Identity Verification on Alipay

- after that get error For security reasons this process can not be continued. ISC_RS_5100102051, when checkout, select new payment method and enter the same verified card

The experience is going to be bad. Contacting the customer service on the same day multiple times will give you different solutions to the same problem with none fixing the problem. Not sure which team actually fixed the system or the system fixed itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just in case anyone wanted to know.

How best to get the discounts during 11.11 sale or Black Friday, Cyber Monday.

Aliexpress coupons - can be used everywhere (cannot stack)

(All in SGD$) There are events like Coupon Rain, collecting points, checking in etc.

Checking-in gets you $1.40 Off min $13.94 (10% discount)

Prize for fulfilling check-in $7.11 off min $7.25 (98% discount)

Coupon Rain $6.97 off min $48.79 (14% discount)

Coins - just add to cart the same thing 10 times to get 100 coins/day then delete from cart

200 Coins for coupons exchange $2.79 off min $13.94 (limited 100 coupons per hour) (20% discount)

1000 Coins for coupons exchange $14 off min $96.60 (14.5% discount)

Store coupons - look under Exchange coins for coupons

Some stores have limited coupons for US$1 off min $2. They are more expensive than the cheapest store without the coupons.

Combing store coupons didn't exceed the discounts if you can use Aliexpress coupons.

Select coupons (can stack)

USD$

$2 off every $15 (13%)

$6 off every $65 (9%)

$8 off every $150 (5%)

$6 off every $190 (3%)

Pre-order items

Pre-order items are cheaper than the sale price, so worth to pre-order and can cancel if you decide not to buy it on sale days.

I split all the items to $14 batches and got 20% discount exchanging the coins for the coupons. More worth than the other coupons, unless you got big items. Forgo the store discount additional 1,2% if buy x amount since splitting them up allows me to use more coupons.

On 8/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, NielKlient said:

So far i've ordered a total of 89 items from Aliexpress and ive never encountered any issues with any card issue.

Why dont you jus try using another card or order the same item from another seller or jus sign up a new account?

I would rather not buy the item than send them prove of ownership/identity.

WOw!!! really love to order online woh
I m your opposite

On 8/10/2018 at 10:03 PM, keyboard said:

Any use AliExpress and encounter this issue with security concerns on using credit card? Basically AliExpress cancelled my order because they deem the credit card I have is stolen for a $10 purchase. Their process requires to go to My Appeal https://irescenter.alipay.com/appeal/appealList.htm to upload your IC/credit card/bank statements etc to prove ownership. However their website either throws an error of a forever loading loop or a system busy and to reload the error page. Their Helpdesk has asked their IT team to help but the reply was to try the same website. Looking online on forums showed plenty of issues and complains and no resolution. Not even sure if I should order the same item and use another method to pay for it?

Your Order No. xxx has been closed

Dear,

Thank you for shopping on AliExpress !

We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons. To make sure your transaction is secure, please provide us with documentation by clicking My Appeal for further verification.

When we receive your documents, we will verify them within 3 business days. If the documents are valid, you can reorder on Aliexpress.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
AliExpress.com
2018.08.09 19:14

This is an automated system email. Please do not reply to this email.

sometimes it is due to FOREX, hence the figure wasnt the same

I have seen before (  i clearly rem it was) eg 107.93

but later my credit card bill was 107.13, not sure is that your case
if there is a fraud, i dont think someone wanna fraud on a $10?

Have you guys gone through the Dispute Process before?

I got 3 tees (different colour) from the same shop, material is not as described. I got 2 refunds, however 1 is claimed Invalid from aliexpress team because I did not provide them evidence (which are already in the dispute, like the other 2 that were approved). I uploaded another picture and updated the dispute reason that the evidence is already in the picture. Would you know what happens next? I think I got a pop-up saying that Seller will decide outcome now since Aliexpress already rejected my dispute. (but i no longer can find that pop-up). Have contacted Seller before, whom insist that I cannot expect the product to be cotton free (when the description says the product is made of cotton - who stopped replying then).

Dispute Reason:
Material not as described Update Reason
Dispute in progress  
Reminder:
AliExpress will step in to help you to resolve this problem. Please select if you would like to 'Accept' the proposal we provided, or if you prefer to 'Upload Evidence' of the product to support your case. For more information, please check the 'AliExpress' Judgment Details' or your email inbox.

AliExpress' Judgment
Material not as described Invalid
(AliExpress' Judgement Details)

Seller’s/AliExpress’ Proposal

AliExpress' Proposal

Proposal: No return & No refund

Buyer rejected proposal

Comments:
Material not as described Invalid
(AliExpress' Judgement Details)

Thank you for contacting AliExpress. I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order XXXXXX.

Important:All evidence and information should be uploaded to the dispute details (pictures and videos).
Evidence or information on other websites or the message history will not be accepted. 
If you can not upload the evidence-please let us know. 

We are so sorry for current situation. However, without valid evidence, it's hard for us to support your claim. Please provide valid evidence as the proof guide within the respond time, so that we can protect your benefits

Problems with the order Judgement from AE Invalid Reason Proof Guide
Material not as described Invalid Dear buyer,we could not check the product problem since you did not show us what you received.

TB1.NUdGVXXXXawXFXXkRJW2VXX-399-383.jpg

Response time: 3 days

Please provide evidence as "proof guide" requested(If you bought over 1 piece of products, please illustrate all the defective pieces). 

Note: You can resolve the issue by clicking 'Add a New Proposal', 'Accept' (to accept the seller or AliExpress' proposal), 'Upload Evidence' or 'Edit' (to modify comments on the proposal).

If you fail to response or provide required evidence before the deadline, AliExpress would release full payment to the seller or refund the amount as per seller's suggestion and close the dispute.

Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.
Best regards,
AliExpress Case Management Team

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.