Male HQ

Dear Straight People (compiled)

GachiMuchi

Top 12 Most Popular Posts Of 2017

Dear Straight People,

Seeing as the start of a new year is always a good time for reflection, here is a recap of our 12 most popular posts of 2017 on Dear Straight People.

From powerful opinions to inspiring interviews, here are 12 posts we produced this year that got a lot of people talking.

12. Songkran 12 Trailer: Giveaway Video

The first entry on our list is none other than the recent promotional trailer we produced for gCircuit!

With 2 VIP ALL ACCESS PASSES worth over $2,000 to Asia’s largest gay dance festival up for grabs, it probably shouldn’t come as a surprise that our promotional video for Songkran 12 was one of our most popular posts of 2017.

You can still grab discounted tickets to SK12 here: http://www.gcircuit.com/ticketing.php

11. Spotlight On Chemsex In Asia

Chemsex addiction is a mental health issue, NOT a moral issue!

Taking up the 11th spot in our list is none other than our feature on the chemsex phenomenon in Asia.

This collaboration with DJ Big Kid sought to address the growing issue of chemsex addiction throughout Asia in the hopes of raising awareness about this thorny issue.

10. An Open Letter To Those Bent On Destroying Pink Dot

Handwriting letter with pen

Coming in at number 10 with over 3,000 shares is this powerful letter by acclaimed Singaporean playwright Alfian Sa’at, who had some strong words for those who go out of their way to oppose Pink Dot SG.

This note may have originally been written over a year ago but its message continues to remain relevant up till today.

Read the powerful letter here: http://bit.ly/AlfianLetter

9. Out Of The Closet – Whyan Chen Shares His Story

Whyan Chen Dream Studio

”My mum went crazy. She cried a lot. It took her almost one year to get over it.’

The 9th most popular post of 2017 belongs to the story of Whyan Chen – starting from his humble beginnings in Taipei to working alongside Taiwanese pop diva Jolin Tsai.

Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/WhyanChen

8. Out Of The Closet – Jono Kwan Shares His Story

comparison-photo-2

‘A pack of them would forcibly force open my legs and smash what was down there and my tailbone with a metal pole.’

The 8th most popular post of 2017 is the story of how Jono Kwan went from being an outcast with no friends to becoming the confident young man you know today.

Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/JonoKwan

7. Out Of The Closet – Theresa Goh Shares Her Story

‘At the end of everything, I want to be able to say that I have lived as truthfully and happily as I can’

The 50th feature of our Out Of The Closet series is none other than paralympic medalist and 2017 Pink Dot SG ambassador Theresa Goh – Singapore’s FIRST ‘out’ athlete!

Read the full interview here: http://bit.ly/TheresaGoh

Watch the full video on Facebook here.

6. Fitspiration Of The Week – Gerald Koh From Singapore

screen-shot-2017-01-08-at-5-02-13-pm

For those of you whose New Year’s resolution is to get fit, here’s a story you should bookmark.

The fitspirational story of how Gerald Koh managed to shed off his excess weight in just 8 months is our 6th most popular post of 2017

Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/FitspoGeraldKoh

5. Out Of The Closet: Jack Lim Shares His Story

Jack Lim DP

‘Walking on the street, homeless for the first time, I whispered to myself that I will turn this around and build a successful life out of this.’

Kicking off the top 5 is yet again, another shirtless hunk, proving that sex really does sell! But there is a lot more to Jack Lim than his hunky physique.

Outed against his will and forced to drop out of law school, the inspirational story of how Jack Lim beat the odds to become a Talent Business Partner in the world’s largest media agency was so powerful it was shared over 3,000 times on Facebook alone!

Read the full story here: bit.ly/JackLim

4. Out Of The Closet: Sean Foo Shares His Story

IMG_3263

‘My aim has always been to tell stories that broaden hearts and open minds.’

After single-handedly running Dear Straight People for over 2 years and interviewing over 50 queer individuals, the founder of Dear Straight People finally decided to come out publicly.

With a reach of over 100,000 people and media coverage from publishers like Millennials Of Singapore and HornetNews, the personal coming out story of Sean Foobecame the 4th most popular post of 2017.

Read the full story here: bit.ly/DSPSeanFoo

3. Taipei Pride Parade 2017 – First Look

Coming in as our 3rd most popular post of 2017 is our inside look at what went down at the 15th Taipei Pride Parade!

The first parade to be held since Taiwan’s top court ruled in favour of same-sex marriage, this was definitely one of the highlights of 2017.

2. Meet The Mother Of Two Gay Sons

”To parents of LGBT children, please choose love!’

This video may have been filmed in 2016, but that hasn’t stopped it from being our 2nd most popular post of 2017.

This touching interview of a Singaporean mother of two gay sons has accumulated over 150,000 views across Facebook and YouTube to date!

1. Home – LGBT National Day Cover Of Kit Chan Song

This shouldn’t come as a surprise for people who’ve followed Dear Straight People’s content closely.

Our MOST popular post of 2017 is none other than our viral LGBT National Day cover of ‘Home’, that earned features on numerous media publications ranging from queer sites like Gay Star News to mainstream media such as Mothership.sgand MustShareNews.Thank you 2017

As we move on to the start of a brand new year, Dear Straight People would like to sincerely thank you for all of the love and support you’ve given us!

Running this website has not been an easy task. But seeing the positive impact our content has had, particularly the heartwarming messages we’ve received from those still in the closet, has made everything worth it.

We’ve got some incredibly exciting plans for 2018 that we cannot wait to share with you so like us on our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest updates!

Support Dear Straight People On Patreon

Support Dear Straight People and our mission in telling stories that broaden hearts and open minds by joining us on Patreon!

From as low as $1 a month, you will receive access to patron-only content, behind the scene material, exclusive deals and discounts and many other rewards: bit.ly/PatreonDSP

• 3 months later...

can i propose to change the title , to gLBT marriages or affairs? 

it is not even about straights, hence i didnt click on it until now (as i read q fast)

the reason i like this article is cos about the couples, they appeared (on phy appearance) lady like w at least shoulder-length hair

the way they stand/pose etc

i saw some ladies, she pretend to carry a shoulder pouch in front of her chest (to cover her......)
and wear bigger clock-face watches as well as carry a short crew cut

Some yayapapaya claimed they have won when our F&B staff addresses them as "Sir" (there is no unprofessional term as addressing a male as uncle, even customers - caucasians addresses staff as sir/mr. in return)
be proud of your body if u have a voluptuous breast or...

the same applies for males (but of course if u r a cross dresser or something along that line, so b it, a trans, then u cannot claim u r a gay or les)

u r fine to search or luv les, (just 1 is to be proud that he is a btm) but be proud of the body your parents gave to u

it is unprofessional to make a service staff be confused in how to address u

Gillyn and Jolyn US holiday

14066344_10153711079405009_6375646830963458492_o

Celebrating their wedding in Singapore however, wasn’t quite as straight forward. Most of the hotels the couple approached turned them down. When one hotel finally accepted their request, they demanded that the couple not wear a gown during the ceremony.

Of course we rejected that offer.

HOW IS IT THE BRIDE IS GETTING MARRIED BUT IS NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR A GOWN ON HER BIG DAY??

It took some time. But eventually, they found a hotel that was happy to host them

•  

It’s really disgusting that it’s already 2018 and yet singapore is moving backwards compare to Taiwan, Australia, England & America. Look at Love Simon. Anyhow MDA give R21 even though there’s no sexual intercourse. When will singaporeans ever open their hearts to the LGBT? They can hate the LGBT all the way but they still need to know that LGBT exists in singapore

Guest Guest
58 minutes ago, Guest Sad said:

When will singaporeans ever open their hearts to the LGBT? They can hate the LGBT all the way but they still need to know that LGBT exists in singapore

Good question! 

Until today, Singapore society still cannot accept GLBT. There are many reasons. 

Let alone be gay marriage. Gay marriage will not happen in the next 10-20 years. 

Believe it or not, Pink Dot is a pain the ass for Singapore Gov't. I can tell you, the Gov't is not very welcome this idea. Just like Nation party held in Sentosa. The event pissed the Gov't off so much, that it shut everything down. Remember? 

Now, how to create one step closer towards gay-harmony accepting society? 

1. Can the straights tolerate gays/lesbians holding hands and kissing openly in the public?
2. Do black hair local gays dare to tell employers they are gay?
3. Do black hair local gays dare to show their intimacy photos in facebook?
4i. Is Singapore ready to organise a mini Pride Parade?
4ii. Can the Pink Dot organiser create mini-Pride Parade theme starting from Lau Pat Sat to Hong Lim Park? 
5. Is Singapore ready to have a mini-Songkran with gays/lesbian wearing swimwear running around splashing water at people?
6. Can MINDEF accept 302 without charging them?
7. Is MDA able to let loose on gay films in local cinema?
8. Can Singapore Gov't be a model role to accept gays in CS?
9. Can the restaurants in Singapore have entirely gays and topless servers?

The list goes on...

Once we achieved all these, it certainly means Singaporeans are ready!

If everything is no-no-no, then forget it! Singapore will forever not accepting GLBT. 

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Good question! 

Until today, Singapore society still cannot accept GLBT. There are many reasons. 

Let alone be gay marriage. Gay marriage will not happen in the next 10-20 years. 

Believe it or not, Pink Dot is a pain the ass for Singapore Gov't. I can tell you, the Gov't is not very welcome this idea. Just like Nation party held in Sentosa. The event pissed the Gov't off so much, that it shut everything down. Remember? 

Now, how to create one step closer towards gay-harmony accepting society? 

1. Can the straights tolerate gays/lesbians holding hands and kissing openly in the public?
2. Do black hair local gays dare to tell employers they are gay?
3. Do black hair local gays dare to show their intimacy photos in facebook?
4i. Is Singapore ready to organise a mini Pride Parade?
4ii. Can the Pink Dot organiser create mini-Pride Parade theme starting from Lau Pat Sat to Hong Lim Park? 
5. Is Singapore ready to have a mini-Songkran with gays/lesbian wearing swimwear running around splashing water at people?
6. Can MINDEF accept 302 without charging them?
7. Is MDA able to let loose on gay films in local cinema?
8. Can Singapore Gov't be a model role to accept gays in CS?
9. Can the restaurants in Singapore have entirely gays and topless servers?

The list goes on...

Once we achieved all these, it certainly means Singaporeans are ready!

If everything is no-no-no, then forget it! Singapore will forever not accepting GLBT. 

Was declaring 302 a chargable offence? Please lah...you think the opposition accept gays? Go and ask Workers Party, NSP and so on if they accept gays. Only SDP openly said they accept gays but they are anti anything govt.

must all these trolls "Guest" .. stop being so defensive or go on the offensive.. must everything be political link..?? just be glad that u can & are able to watch "Dear Simon" . Rather than the govt banning the show right..? 

Guest Lesbians rawr

Wah they so man until take wedding photo in santorini purposely must show off the “hard mountain” instead of the “feminine” famous blue sea, which most people who take weddng peektures in santorini are known to be aiming for in their photos.

• 4 months later...

Anyone read this article about a three way relationship on Dear Straight People?

Quite an insightful read on how three way relationships work and very brave of Paul Ng to be so open about his relationship:

https://dearstraightpeople.com/2018/08/13/out-of-the-closet-paul-ng/

To me it sounds like a more troublesome than normal relationships:

"In the beginning, James felt insecure, and that required me to be sensitive to the position I’ve put him in. It required me to let him know that my feelings for him hadn’t changed and won’t be changing just because Ian’s now in the picture.

Ian felt out of place. So I had to constantly be cognisant of what was happening and sometimes invite Ian into our conversations. I also had to get James to understand the need for similar mindfulness.

Fundamentally, the primary challenge is for all of us to see ourselves as one unit.For James and Ian, they are more than friends but perhaps less than lovers; so what are they? I don’t think it is necessary they have a defined role but it definitely requires more thought to see how we are all placed with each other in this relationship."

Do y'all approve of his 3-way relationship and would you ever consider one?

55 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Anyone read this article about a three way relationship on Dear Straight People?

Quite an insightful read on how three way relationships work and very brave of Paul Ng to be so open about his relationship:

is not up to us to approve or disapprove of his arrangement

2 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Almost sounds like you saying his relationship is abnormal. Not a very nice way to put things, imo.

15 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Paul Ng started with a monogamous relationship that became open after a while.  This openness allowed for a third person to join the two.

I can see a potential problem with this three-way, and it is that it is possible for any of them to feel left out by the other two. This will never happen in a two-person relationship.  But I cannot find anything else negative.

This case is a good example that open relationships not necessarily degenerate into wild promiscuity, although the article does not go into the open sex lives of the three with others.

One thing I am absolutely certain:  a relationship like these three have is much, much better than NO relationship.

Edited by Steve5380

• 2 weeks later...

I have chanced upon this gentleman in Grindr and we did get to talking a little bit.

All signs show that he is very clear and mindful, as well as level headed on what the throuple is,

its definitions, limitations and boundaries

I don't think there is anything wrong if the individuals can make it work, who are we to judge anyway?

If they can make it work, I'd say that actually means they have found a dynamic that most gay men do not
as such, gay men tend to click sexually first, and only later formalise their commitment with a relationship

and as such our sexualities/attractions evolve as we grow so even the two that are not necessarily attracted to each other,

might develop something in the future, never know.

Wish all the best to them! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Everything about r/s is abt effort.

Imagine 2 person has to put in so much effort to maintain a r/s - 3 person would be much harder.

We are not talking abt 3somes whom fuck and go. R/s is a totally different level.

It can work but takes tons of effort.

In the olden days, the emperor has one empress and countless concubines.  If the empress go heaven, one of the favoured concubines will be made empress.   Is this possible in the gay world to have one main steady and multiple sub-steady ones?

16 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

In the olden days, the emperor has one empress and countless concubines.  If the empress go heaven, one of the favoured concubines will be made empress.   Is this possible in the gay world to have one main steady and multiple sub-steady ones?

I guess you could,  if you are the Emperor...

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • 4 months later...

After a few topless shots inside, I was told to remove my underwear. I was startled by the instruction and hesitated as he did not mention that there would be nudity before. He repeated himself and beckoned me to hurry up. Being my first experience, I naïvely complied with his commands. Later when he took the liberty to apply oil on my body without my permission, I voiced out clearly that I felt very uncomfortable. But he brushed it off and tried to reassure me that it was all very ‘normal’.

Over the course of the session, he behaved very unprofessionally. He made suggestive remarks, such as commenting on how ‘nice and big’ my chest was while oiling my pecs. He also made plenty of inappropriate physical contact, which included caressing my muscles, hugging me, kissing my shoulder, tickling my nipples, brushing against and ultimately even stroking my penis.

It occurred in small incremental amounts, just enough at the start to make it seem like harmless insignificant “accidents” that could be dismissed, and he got bolder as time went by. His actions were also always very brief and quick, so I never had much time to react. The most I could do was pull away. Sometimes I froze. He would also quickly recover by moving on to doing something else and behaving as though nothing had happened.

Anyone read this article by Dear Straight People about the model who was molested during a photo shoot?

https://dearstraightpeople.com/2019/01/17/i-was-sexually-assaulted-during-a-photoshoot-by-a-sleazy-photographer/

Is this a common thing in the gay scene? I've always suspected that these kind of photo shoots involve some hanky panky. Anyone got stories?

42 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Anyone read this article by Dear Straight People about the model who was molested during a photo shoot?

https://dearstraightpeople.com/2019/01/17/i-was-sexually-assaulted-during-a-photoshoot-by-a-sleazy-photographer/

Is this a common thing in the gay scene? I've always suspected that these kind of photo shoots involve some hanky panky. Anyone got stories?

I think its common leh ~those artistic videos also have such encounters one. Sex forever sells. 

I agree with Kimochi

usu if u need to take a photo (some pregnant ladies took photos of themselves and the tummy, to me ie naked) by a studio/photographer, u will definitely pick one that is reputable 

if it is all along a non-nude photography , he should know clearly that he doesnt need to do anything beyond that, He is a Doctor and has a masters degree furthermore 
Not sure did he regret his choice of wanted to try initially but...
He claimed he mentioned 4 times yet he didnt walk out , this is NOT acceptable
Do not come crying after u wanna try initially yet regret due to uncomfort

If the photographer wanna take action/adventure shot, and he demanded the customer to jump out of windows and climb back again, will he do it?????????

I wonder how old is the model.

Any primary boy would know it's unacceptable for another person to touch his kkj if he doesn't want it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reminds me of a story I heard about a girl who was approached by a guy to take model shoots of her. Apparently he wasn't that professional and he revealed he took photos of her as he had a fetish for her body type, and even asked her if he could sleep with her. (His definition was having no sex means not sleeping together.)

9 minutes ago, Dan 28 said:

Big bicep but with a small child brain ....behaving just like a chick

wearing  sexy and in a room with a straight guy but hoping nothing much will happen at all 

Why do you have to blame the victim and victim shaming when you are not there to witness what happened.

Why are there people who doubt the words of sexual assault victims ? 

So you saw what happened is it?

The photographer already apologised and that is an admission of misbehaviour why do you have to twist things around to blame the person filing the complain?

So , you think you are smarter and will not end up in dame predicament as the victim, good on you, 

but please dont blame someone if he seems more gullible than you,  you might be a victim of gullibity one day and you need people of soft hearts to believe your story.

Do you want.the tables turned on you then ?

Your line about dressing sexy being in a room with straight guy sounds exactly like those who blame victims for being at the wrong place at the wrong time .

We call this type of person, bigot and misogynistic. agree?

18 minutes ago, Dan 28 said:

Big bicep but with a small child brain ....behaving just like a chick

wearing  sexy and in a room with a straight guy but hoping nothing much will happen at all 

i wish to point out it is precisely comments like these that blames the victim only which results in fear of exposing such shameless perpetrator. no doubt his inability to protect himself or his rights is very lacking of him and that it should be pointed out and he should learn a lesson from this!

I wish to pose a question to all the people who replied this until Dan 28 - does this justify the act of the perpetrator? why is it every time when a outrage of modesty happened, the victim have to be shamed. people who shamed the victim is like accomplice in the act! what we should, as a human, is to stand together with the victim not the perpetrator. sure the victim has done something to entice the perpetrator to act but that shaming can wait.

the replies i've seen here is vastly disappointing.. to the point its cancerous.. must something only happen to you or your loved ones then you will be able to sympathise?? if so, i really pity you.. i seriously hope such things do not happen to your loved ones cuz u wont be able to say anything other than adding shame to them..

just want to make my stand clear - both have their wrongdoings but clearly the photographer is the one that is unforgivable! 

that's it.. dont want to comment further in this cancerous thread..

1 hour ago, kaze said:

i wish to point out it is precisely comments like these that blames the victim only which results in fear of exposing such shameless perpetrator. no doubt his inability to protect himself or his rights is very lacking of him and that it should be pointed out and he should learn a lesson from this!

I wish to pose a question to all the people who replied this until Dan 28 - does this justify the act of the perpetrator? why is it every time when a outrage of modesty happened, the victim have to be shamed. people who shamed the victim is like accomplice in the act! what we should, as a human, is to stand together with the victim not the perpetrator. sure the victim has done something to entice the perpetrator to act but that shaming can wait.

the replies i've seen here is vastly disappointing.. to the point its cancerous.. must something only happen to you or your loved ones then you will be able to sympathise?? if so, i really pity you.. i seriously hope such things do not happen to your loved ones cuz u wont be able to say anything other than adding shame to them..

just want to make my stand clear - both have their wrongdoings but clearly the photographer is the one that is unforgivable! 

that's it.. dont want to comment further in this cancerous thread..

Well said. Totally agree with @kaze

Regardless of whether the victim would have been wiser, we should not make the victim feel that it's his fault or we become like spectators cheering on the perpetrator. 

Guest Be smarter

Happens in america nyc all the time. Gay photographers got two kind - dignified and the manipulative pervert. Know how to tell the two apart.

Just need to read the remarks in their ig and facebook from the people who know them for a flavor or gauge of the photographer’s personality and character.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, -Ignored- said:

I agree with Kimochi

usu if u need to take a photo (some pregnant ladies took photos of themselves and the tummy, to me ie naked) by a studio/photographer, u will definitely pick one that is reputable 

if it is all along a non-nude photography , he should know clearly that he doesnt need to do anything beyond that, He is a Doctor and has a masters degree furthermore 
Not sure did he regret his choice of wanted to try initially but...
He claimed he mentioned 4 times yet he didnt walk out , this is NOT acceptable
Do not come crying after u wanna try initially yet regret due to uncomfort

If the photographer wanna take action/adventure shot, and he demanded the customer to jump out of windows and climb back again, will he do it?????????

You are really biased. If this photographer actually is a professional n make money off of this, the photographer should act like so. If he mention beforehand that it'll only be a topless shot with no waist down nudity then he should upheld it. A professional will actually make a written statement/contract in which both client/model n photographer must abide. If the model or photographer wants to add something different than stated in the paper, then they should both go over the contract again before the photoshoot date or on the spot to make sure everyone is in agreement n no breach of contract or any unwanted scenarios like "pinching the model's nipples while oiling them or model rub one out in front of photographer". A contract really is a must, to protect everyone involved n to limit them so didn't go over within the stated agreement.

It doesn't matter if the photographer is doing a casting call for model, even a short 1page of agreement from the photographer of "date n time" "location" "theme" "type of shoot" "payment" "what the photographer wants the model to bring if they had any or what they should wear" is enough.

If the photographer wanna take action/adventure shot, and he demanded the customer to jump out of windows and climb back again, will he do it??

The answer is a No means NO! if it is a wrong , it is a wrong. So?
if one cannot even handle on the spot, is airing on the fb or whatsapp really gonna solved the issue
there was once i stepped on someone's foot/shoes, or accidentally tapped on someone's shoulders, they immed slap me and curse&swear like a crybaby (as though the world is collapsing)  as though it was so uncomfortable to them
Would there be any continuation in rubbing of oil or pinching of nipples when one is so uncomfy?

I wil do reflection upon myself first before i raise anything 

Seniors (who are so experienced) like Fab or Kimochi have also kimochily expressed their opinions (if u read the thread in details ) silently enjoy it yet.........
What is the age of the model, at the time of occurence, things that r so uncomfy yet he could NOT even dare to raise it (Model need to do SO MUCH more during intvws/castings), after that going home then Regret?
Why didnt he stop him?????? Will stop him lead to a death ? will stop him takes time to stop eg both have to put up a brutal fight to do a stopage?
and i didnt assume i mentioned : "Not sure did he regret his choice of wanted to try initially but.." ( i wasnt sure)

What is there to bias? i dont even know the photographer and i didnt approve of his actions at all
neither did i justify the acts of photographer

i will alwys do a reflection based on an indv first 
As a master graduate, how do u pick a proper studio? (any grandma illiterate knows cheap may not be necess gd)
He claimed he mentioned 4 times yet he didnt walk out , this is NOT acceptable (mayb 1st-2 time , 1 is unsure, hence that is still acceptable)

I would strongly recommend the person to see a doctor and to review his studies/knwledge on common sense and alertness
He has  totally no sense of his environment and he cannot react

i have frens warning me not to go to ctries like America alone, cos they carry weapons , i felt this is no wonder many felt we have no sense of env and alertness
If a person cannot even define or express uncomfort , let alone weapons?!
I returned home safe in one piece with a stronger gun down there!

Who are we to even stand for the model? u know him well? do u know what is goin thru his inner thoughts to assume he is really a victim?

7 hours ago, Guest Be smarter said:

Happens in america nyc all the time. Gay photographers got two kind - dignified and the manipulative pervert. Know how to tell the two apart.

Just need to read the remarks in their ig and facebook from the people who know them for a flavor or gauge of the photographer’s personality and character.

Find a reputable one if u r doing a full nude shots, even if nothing happens on the spot, u never know if they are keeping any copies...and if is overly cheap, then u need to question how come so cheap?

6 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Where can I find such photographers here in Singapore for a full shoot? 

What are the charges like?

Forum have such topic. Nude photography. Go find ~

I believe he should firmly say NO and put back his clothes and just walked out. Even the photographer was trying to rape him, with his size and built he could easily fight back unless the photographer was a WWF wrestler.  But he didn’t. Of course, the photographer was unprofessional and wrong to do that to him.  

Guest disclosed yourself
14 minutes ago, Guest Dale said:

I believe he should firmly say NO and put back his clothes and just walked out. Even the photographer was trying to rape him, with his size and built he could easily fight back unless the photographer was a WWF wrestler.  But he didn’t. Of course, the photographer was unprofessional and wrong to do that to him.  

Stop victim-shaming!!!

He sees the good in people and gives others the benefits of doubt, therefore is prone to abuse by lascivious manipulators. On top of that he is gorgeous and has a generous and accomodating personality. That didn't help him in that kind of manipulative situation.

• G_M changed the title to Dear Straight People (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.