Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

last nite as all are trying to near to a piece of close-to-stocky fresh meat (i was rejected cos not stocky enough) even the obese and the plus sizes get to "play" w him 
but so glad that he is a not a 0

While his dick is worth mentioning (cos of its length) , it is not as strong, he need constant sucking to get it real hard, once the suckee take a rest, it goes back to normal

Guest I dont know
7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Whole night @shogun has nothing thrilling to write about except in the morning, till i m so hungry

I closed my eyes and just make do with any seniors, i saw a Filipino or maybe a malay (rounder size) was trying to peep into a room....

so we both decided to barge in since the North indian is so bz fucking his snr (good things to share)

the rounder kept asking me to touch his, but ie not my job
The reason for barging in is to release my one week's load before i head home for a good sleep
I knew the N. Indian is about to come, so aha he came and he rested awhile before he head out, 
I will touch his cock (so as to always confirm my belief that many btms luv it raw, a fact that many didnt accept) as usual

with his seeds of luv in the senior's hole, i continue the pumping (ensuring that morning he shall not be able to walk properly) after putting on a condom > this is to confirm that tops always practice safely*
but in order to let Senior have a plethora of love seeds, i invited the rounder guy to pump him too but he politely declined after cumming on the poor shogun's bed and ran off
I conte pumping w esp a morning erection (poor him, his hole must be forced open, though i think he enjoyed more w the N Indian w soft moans, nt that they are longer but more of it is RAW) w me, it was even softer, maybe on doggie for too long? (but dont rem the N indian fuck him longer than me)
and i promised to splatter my seeds of love onto his sexy back (despite his age)as he is kneeling down on all 4s - after removing my condom
@ the back of my mind, i wanted so much to spurt them all into his baby hole but i m worry, so i didnt
I helped him to clean up first before i exit the room

* :  i been sharing that alot of btms wanna it raw from me 

My friends got headache and cross eye reading your post becos the story does not flow logically and it has missing parts ,

I think you were very sleepy ans tired when you posted  your story.

You might be too eager to share your encounter but I cannot follow the story, thankss

13 minutes ago, Guest I dont know said:

My friends got headache and cross eye reading your post becos the story does not flow logically and it has missing parts ,

I think you were very sleepy ans tired when you posted  your story.

You might be too eager to share your encounter but I cannot follow the story, thankss

ya maybe

zzzzzz

Guest Ah lao
7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Whole night @shogun has nothing thrilling to write about except in the morning, till i m so hungry

I closed my eyes and just make do with any seniors, i saw a Filipino or maybe a malay (rounder size) was trying to peep into a room....

so we both decided to barge in since the North indian is so bz fucking his snr (good things to share)

the rounder kept asking me to touch his, but ie not my job
The reason for barging in is to release my one week's load before i head home for a good sleep
I knew the N. Indian is about to come, so aha he came and he rested awhile before he head out, 
I will touch his cock (so as to always confirm my belief that many btms luv it raw, a fact that many didnt accept) as usual

with his seeds of luv in the senior's hole, i continue the pumping (ensuring that morning he shall not be able to walk properly) after putting on a condom > this is to confirm that tops always practice safely*
but in order to let Senior have a plethora of love seeds, i invited the rounder guy to pump him too but he politely declined after cumming on the poor shogun's bed and ran off
I conte pumping w esp a morning erection (poor him, his hole must be forced open, though i think he enjoyed more w the N Indian w soft moans, nt that they are longer but more of it is RAW) w me, it was even softer, maybe on doggie for too long? (but dont rem the N indian fuck him longer than me)
and i promised to splatter my seeds of love onto his sexy back (despite his age)as he is kneeling down on all 4s - after removing my condom
@ the back of my mind, i wanted so much to spurt them all into his baby hole but i m worry, so i didnt
I helped him to clean up first before i exit the room

* :  i been sharing that alot of btms wanna it raw from me 

夭折吖, sometimes when I kenna fucked in the room got people also barge in. Then they gang raped me. Really bopian.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a regular there who like to give massages...older bold guy. Cannot stand him as he love to talk loud about other people like he is a stud. He is a balding fat short man..if you are reading this, keep your mouth shut and stop commenting about people. You are not even close to as attractive to those people you complaint about.

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

I thk he just luv to giv massage

nothing bad w giving free massage

anyway anyone there at shogun just now, fun?

Nothing wrong with giving massage..but do not talk loud or comment about those people he gave massage too.if you know him. Please tell him.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

There is a regular there who like to give massages...older bold guy. Cannot stand him as he love to talk loud about other people like he is a stud. He is a balding fat short man..if you are reading this, keep your mouth shut and stop commenting about people. You are not even close to as attractive to those people you complaint about.

must be talking about uncle Tham, who used to give massages at Keybox too.

On 9/13/2018 at 10:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

I had his massage b4. He was really v v good at it. OMG...he made me moan n shudder so much in the open bed at out door terrace. Looking fwd to bump unto him again.

And best is, he did not insist on any reciprocity.

On 9/14/2018 at 7:09 AM, Guest FYI said:

must be talking about uncle Tham, who used to give massages at Keybox too.

No, i doubt it is Tham. Had him b4 a couple of times. Skills n techniques were comparable. But looks different. Tham is slimmer n not bald. That said....have not seen Tham for a long while since old KB closed. 

On 8/19/2018 at 9:00 PM, Guest Ah lao said:

夭折吖, sometimes when I kenna fucked in the room got people also barge in. Then they gang raped me. Really bopian.

Dang! I would love to be Gang Banged anytime man! 

2 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

Sorry, I can’t see to locate the entrance. 51 is the. Something pod which sits beside the heritage center. Anyone keen to go, can briing me along? 

its difficult to find. You can call them and they will guide you. It took 2 hrs for me to locate while i was standing 10 meters away from the door. the main hint is there is a road in front of 7Eleven, turn on that road and look at your left side, its 2nd or 3rd door.

Guest Priscilla Queen de desert

Go to google maps. Location is listed under shogun sauna.

Its the building with orange paint and green colored wooden shuttered windows on the second floor from street level.

Shogun s main door is a piece of black glass with the word Shogun written in  a Nike upward swoop manner.  Push the door in and go up the stairs to payment counter. 

The shop next door is one selling chinese calligraphy brushes and cultural stuff. Knots and banners and calligraphy.

SHOGUNS DOOR is a piece of black reflective glass facing the seafood restaurant opposite. 

Remember yo thank me when u find it. 

45 minutes ago, No Clash said:

its difficult to find. You can call them and they will guide you. It took 2 hrs for me to locate while i was standing 10 meters away from the door. the main hint is there is a road in front of 7Eleven, turn on that road and look at your left side, its 2nd or 3rd door.

I saw 51 but can’t can’t A! Haha. But manage to see Ten Men 

35 minutes ago, Guest Priscilla Queen de desert said:

Go to google maps. Location is listed under shogun sauna.

Its the building with orange paint and green colored wooden shuttered windows on the second floor from street level.

Shogun s main door is a piece of black glass with the word Shogun written in  a Nike upward swoop manner.  Push the door in and go up the stairs to payment counter. 

The shop next door is one selling chinese calligraphy brushes and cultural stuff. Knots and banners and calligraphy.

SHOGUNS DOOR is a piece of black reflective glass facing the seafood restaurant opposite. 

Remember yo thank me when u find it. 

Will u bring me go? I will thank you there. 

42 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

Will u bring me go? I will thank you there. 

Sure, let me ram you hard hard, then you keep have to repeat thank you daddy, thank you daddy, thank you daddy, I deserve it, I deserve it, Thank u for the charity of you lubed tool , 

It will be my pleasure then to lead you into the  极乐世界 of 将军府。

6 hours ago, Guest johnny said:

Sure, let me ram you hard hard, then you keep have to repeat thank you daddy, thank you daddy, thank you daddy, I deserve it, I deserve it, Thank u for the charity of you lubed tool , 

It will be my pleasure then to lead you into the  极乐世界 of 将军府。

Sure. Daddy Pm me. I will be a good son.,

8 hours ago, Guest Uncle toot said:

He also attacked me one night at the roof top big bed. I pushed his hands away even though he was very tender caressing me all over. He stopped but always started again when I'm too tired and sleepy. 

In the end, I had to turn over and press my cock against the bed so that he cannot touch it. 

Unfortunately, that also pressed down on my balls and that's painful so I had to expose my balls. He then tickled my balls and licked them. I still refused to budge. 

Finally he started to slowly licking my asshole as well. I thought he said he dislike asshole for dirty and smelly. I still refused to budge and I expected that he'll start fingering me. When he did that, I cannot help myself but wiggled my bottoms to try to escape his fingers. He quickly slid his hand under me and grabbed my cock. He even sat on my thighs and pinned me down. 

This老狐狸 grabbed onto my cock while he slowly slowly used his fingers to drill my hole. I knew what he wanted from me. I started leaking precum onto his hand as he milked me by pumping my ass with his fingers. He expertly used my precum to twiddle my pee hole to give me pleasures that I didn't want. 

This is not the first time he milked me. I know he's an expert and I didn't want to give in to him because he can milk me totally dry and I lose all interest for sex later. I got up and gather my towel to escape from him. Luckily he didn't follow me. This type of play a little bit is ok for some fun but not worth giving my whole load.

That means he will go around milking ppls? Why Sia? 

3 hours ago, Sknyyob said:

That means he will go around milking ppls? Why Sia? 

Do not know..guess that is his thing. His target is those manly man types. He like to make them submit as he likes to control their manhood.

fun night spent again at the gun (Shogun)

1st time got carried (not carried away) by a Giant 
there is a large-sized Chinese (china) , he insisted of sucking me off  no matter how i declined....
so i tried to avoid him, he saw me later and grabbed me up, this is my very first time carried by a male!!! (guess will be last time too)
He is just like a Giant!! 
but i managed to run out of the room without letting him to taste hagen daz

glad that i ran out cos there is another powerful cocksucker awaiting at another corner, he really can suck non-stop even after fucking
he even wanted to do it raw! i think he has taken up quite a no. of loads for that night

What ?  horchew, u are a senior member right?Until now u didnt know where is shogun? I dont remember  10men has a big sign too
So long u locate the correct building, at the right angle, go right into the first door, (if it is not this, it should be the next one)

3 minutes ago, horchew said:

Can someone please put up a big sign Shogun on the exterior. Darn hard to find this place. 

Guest LoveHander
On 10/12/2018 at 10:39 AM, -Ignored- said:

fun night spent again at the gun (Shogun)

1st time got carried (not carried away) by a Giant 
there is a large-sized Chinese (china) , he insisted of sucking me off  no matter how i declined....
so i tried to avoid him, he saw me later and grabbed me up, this is my very first time carried by a male!!! (guess will be last time too)
He is just like a Giant!! 
but i managed to run out of the room without letting him to taste hagen daz

glad that i ran out cos there is another powerful cocksucker awaiting at another corner, he really can suck non-stop even after fucking
he even wanted to do it raw! i think he has taken up quite a no. of loads for that night

What ?  horchew, u are a senior member right?Until now u didnt know where is shogun? I dont remember  10men has a big sign too
So long u locate the correct building, at the right angle, go right into the first door, (if it is not this, it should be the next one)

Message -Ignored- and ask him to bring you there, he always very free and kaypoh.

alwys! events are freestyled!

wanna share my recent visit

A guy w shaved armpit, bit of moustache  guy (not sure is he a malay, he did say a Chinese word) but not very sure
anyway race is not impt(but for sure he is fair skinned)
i think he started off lying around (wearing a cap although no sunlight in sauna) with his badly sheared tshirt(purposely snipped into a low cut "singlet")
- awaiting to be raped?!
no matter who touches him, he will reject 
(for respect, most elderly men older than me , they are all addressed uncle to differentiate) but we are relentless in our effort to hunt for food
An uncle started "playing with him", of course he did reject initially(maybe pretending only)
but uncle kept playing non-stop
With me , right beside him, i decided to clamp on his hand (ie sit on his hand)
He struggled ferociously but i think he wanted it* very much instead

they teased & licked his nipple w a fatter guy suckin him in between and using hands when the mouth is tired (with me giving a few licks at times)
he continuously shouted "let me go"(but somehow i read it as he wanted it more* for sure) 
but he managed to struggle free eventually without cumming, we smirked decided to get back him soon!
he attracted a crowd obviously!
the sad thing is he struggled SO MUCH that i cannot even fuck him at all 

*He came back later, resting at the same old spot, again me and Uncle tec-team and made him cum this round (finally), all i did was sit on him(his hand) but he is struggling quite aggressively (till i have bruises all over) at one point, i m worried he might twist his arm as he was trying hard to struggle free

Side report: the boss and his customers were discussing about KBox
- it is obvious to any contractors, from one look ,   u will know that such venues are meant for what (dont even need to guess)
- there is nothing much to check : Police is not in charge of checkin on fire matters (SCDF , but not in a random)
- likely due to drugs/pills issue 
- he said it is better to serve the matured generation (less troublesome case), younger ones tend to be innovative and vengeful too 

matured? no fangs to bite/create trouble for the venue too (dentures doesnt count)
Agreed with him! cos they r stating the truth in a peaceful manner

17 hours ago, Guest Guest new said:

Hi,

Could you please share what are the theme evenings at Shogun?  I heard Wednesdays is skin night.  What about other days of week, and weekend?

Thanks

they dont really have a special theme for weekdays

by default from Fri to sun, it is all nude / skin night 

They increase their price to 12 alrdy...

Not alot of fun yesterday i was there from 3pm to 5.30pm... i am the exhibitionist here... so same thing i strip till naked at the locker... then went for my shower...  there was another uncle in the shower... i ofer to help him soap... and after shower he said he need to leave for a meeting... 

So i walk naked up and lie naked at the open area... for a good 30mins nothing happen until a uncle start to stroke me... that gathers a crowd... but only 2 guys were molesting me... was hoping for more hands but only 3... sad... then crowd disperse... slp for awhile then went to the maze... naked but nothing happen... 

Miss the times when there are alot of hands in the dark... i actually miss that time i was gang raped... yes my first gangrape was in the suana by 5 guys but i was too scared to enjoy back then... 

3 hours ago, Kennyhin85 said:

They increase their price to 12 alrdy...

Not alot of fun yesterday i was there from 3pm to 5.30pm... i am the exhibitionist here... so same thing i strip till naked at the locker... then went for my shower...  there was another uncle in the shower... i ofer to help him soap... and after shower he said he need to leave for a meeting... 

So i walk naked up and lie naked at the open area... for a good 30mins nothing happen until a uncle start to stroke me... that gathers a crowd... but only 2 guys were molesting me... was hoping for more hands but only 3... sad... then crowd disperse... slp for awhile then went to the maze... naked but nothing happen... 

Miss the times when there are alot of hands in the dark... i actually miss that time i was gang raped... yes my first gangrape was in the suana by 5 guys but i was too scared to enjoy back then... 

so kind of you to offer to help him soap!

I noticed that among all the weekdays , thu appeared slightly lesser crowd cos Fri and sat is the next day, so all will conserve the energy for fri-sat instead 
(of course mth end  is poorer in attendance as well)
try goin not on thursday and nt Mondays too (cos Sun-sat just have fun)

On 10/28/2018 at 11:14 PM, BJason18 said:

how's the crowd in the morning 7-9am? I will be in chinatown and with my gf, will tell her I will go morning run (but visit shogun)

But such a short duration!

and what is she gonna do during 7-9am in chinatwn when most stalls r not opend

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

But such a short duration!

and what is she gonna do during 7-9am in chinatwn when most stalls r not opend

You can keep her gf company lor.. 

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.