Male HQ

Swim trunk: Single or Double layer ?

DeMarko

Hi,

There are two types of swimming trunk (triangle cutting): Single layer or Double layers on the Frontal.

I wear single layer for the swimming trunk. If the swimming trunk that I bought is a double layers, i will remove the inner layer to make it as a single layer one

How about you guys ?

It also has to do with how low rise the trunks are. The super low ones that I wear typically don't come with lining. Low as in it starts at the base of the penis, and exposes the pubic area. So I supposed why bother with the lining? :whistle:The more mid-rise ones that cover the pubic area will typically have lining. It really comes down to how you want your body to look in your trunks. 

Love. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, doncoin said:

It also has to do with how low rise the trunks are. The super low ones that I wear typically don't come with lining. Low as in it starts at the base of the penis, and exposes the pubic area. So I supposed why bother with the lining? :whistle:The more mid-rise ones that cover the pubic area will typically have lining. It really comes down to how you want your body to look in your trunks. 

I totally agreed with you.Most my my trunk is super low no lining.....

Swimwear lovers, want to stand a chance to win a FREE Marcuse swimwear from Australia?

Simply leave us a review on Facebook, Google or Yelp and PM here us your FB, Google or Yelp ID. It's as simple as that. You need to be able to collect your prize in-person at Male-HQ.

37686300_1749658925083627_30017479702499

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

If there is an extra layer protecting the groin area, it's considered double? 

Thats what thread starter posted. Double layer on the front groin layer or single layer. So which do you prefer? 

10 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Thats what thread starter posted. Double layer on the front groin layer or single layer. So which do you prefer? 

Oh ya thanks for highlighting. As I'm wearing the box-shaped type, I guess I'm fine even with single layer since the design of such type won't make the groin too obvious.

Actually I prefer as thin material as possible as it will make swimming more comfortable and won't feel the "drag"

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

21 minutes ago, noldor said:

196374729_WhatsAppImage2018-11-26at7_42.15PMb.thumb.jpeg.558277ee70f26a3ed39063acbddfbce8.jpeg 

cos i'm a skank, not only single layer but also without a seam on the front panel so that all the auntie-offending obscene details poke through. and because i have balls the size of expired raisins, a friend taught me to cut just enough of the inner layer so u can pull it under ur balls n push ur package upfront a lil bit. also the lower fabric tension from only 1 layer of weave means a lil more mountain n  a lil less molehill.

Oh wow! That's like the Aussiebum Wonderjock design for their underwear and trunks. So impressive that you cut the pouch yourself!

On 8/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, noldor said:

196374729_WhatsAppImage2018-11-26at7_42.15PMb.thumb.jpeg.558277ee70f26a3ed39063acbddfbce8.jpeg 

cos i'm a skank, not only single layer but also without a seam on the front panel so that all the auntie-offending obscene details poke through. and because i have balls the size of expired raisins, a friend taught me to cut just enough of the inner layer so u can pull it under ur balls n push ur package upfront a lil bit. also the lower fabric tension from only 1 layer of weave means a lil more mountain n  a lil less molehill.

awesome swim trunk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Gene T said:

Aussibum's Classic 1.5 is now $13. Double layer still shows your cock silhouette, even when dry. And like what the label says: "If you doubt yourself, wear something else." Enjoy.

Where can i buy it ?