BW Clubs
IPMan576

Looking for Exercise / Sports Buddy

Those who like jogging together can consider join our aj running group.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/73498-mgr-running-group/?page=4

Guest 7th Month Jogging

Better still, have jogging buddy of at least 10 at Midnight in Macritchie reservoir, all wearing head torch...hahaha.  After that can shower in the open toilet together. 

Hi, everyone

I am a user of this blowing wind, some of the users in this line may know me, some may not. I have a few warnings under my name, but thats not the reason why i am posting a new topic. The reason i am posting a new topic is because, i am looking for a running buddy and a excercise buddy. You dont have to take up a gym membership because i dont have any of those. I do my excercise at the fitness at the HDB park by using the facilities there. I excercise by doing burpees, running, jumping jacks, mountain climbing and others i cant remember whats the name. I do running from my place to punngol safra its quite a long distance. I am looking for someone like a buddy or a friend to join me in this routine. I am not some great runner where i can run in some high speed, i am just a average runner running at a normal speed, but if we push each other, we may even be able to run even better. So i was hoping to hear from your soon thanks.

14 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Try joining the MGR (Men Gone Running) group. They run every Sunday or something.

every Sat morning 815am / the first Sunday of the month. Also @yoyo74 has a bedok resvr night running grp too. 

Looking for a jogging buddy around Punggol area. In my 40s now, so need to maintain a healthy routine and keep fit. Planning to jog on weekday and Sat morning around 5.45am/ 6am before going to work. 

Sometime waking up early in the morning can be challenging, so I need a jogging buddy to motivate me and stop me from being “lazy”. :)

Causal Jogger: Able to slow jog 3-5km without stopping. Can jog longer on sat when time permit. 

Feel free to drop me a message if you are also looking for morning jog buddy. We can sort out a schedule suitable for both.

I am new to playing basketball.

I want to practice more, for serious coach and players only. I am serious to playing this sport.

Anyone who plays basketball can pass the skill, please share to me. Everyone I know in SG only play football, rarely knows basketball.

If I learn a lot after a few sessions, I will give the favor back.

Edited by marriedguy69
Add info

Looking for jogging buddy and swimming buddy around jurong east. 

Usually swims at Bukit Batok. 

I want to start running again need someone to motivate me. 

Looking for gym buddy in yishun.  Line me if u are interested 

Line id: nov79

Edited by a1beng

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Patrickvivian
      In view of  the good responses the Good Friday promotion will extend to include Saturday 20 April and Sunday 21 April.
      60 minutes at $50 (UP: $60) and 90 minutes at $80 (UP:$90). Book early to avoid disappointment.
      Saturday appointment slots available from 10am to 12midnight (last appointment)
      Sunday appointment slots available only from 5pm to 12 midnight.

You may be in the habit of ignoring your mother; but please never ignore your body when it is crying out to you for some tender loving care.  Aches, pains and stiffness is the language your body is using to tell you that you need to destress. Stress not relieved and allowed to accumulate leads to a lack of motivation, concentration and even a low libido; at the extreme you may also feel depressed. Make a wise choice; make time to enjoy a relaxing massage that will both refresh and revitalize you.  But please don't fall for the myth that the harder the massage the better it is to reduce tension. Our entire body is covered by millions of nerve endings and gentle kneading will ease the tension and tight knots. A good massage should make you feel relaxed and not caused pain or discomfort."

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a light pressure massage using deliberately slow but long strokes running from shoulder down to the ankles. As the massage progresses you find your heart rate and breathing slowing down,  and the stress slowly melts away with every stroke of the masseur's hand.  A generous amount of oil is applied to make every stroke smooth and the feel of a pair of warm hands gliding over your body. caressing, teasing and making you feel loved.  Free your mind of any thoughts of work or personal matters; instead visualize clear blue skies and emerald green water shimmering in the sunlight. Arise from the massage bed feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.

This massage is totally focused on relaxation and release of tension and stress. I do not treat any sports injury.

I am a mature Chinese masseur (55+) and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018.

Rates are $60 for 60 mins and $90 for 90 mins

To book an appointment whatsapp or sms to me at 97811075 (Patrick)
      For appointments before 7pm, try to give 2 hours advance notice.
      For appointments after 7pm, give advance notice of 30-60 minutes

Venue: 10 minutes walk from Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

• By AlifBttm
      Malay chub guy here.. looking for Gym & Fun Buddy (more into gym buddy).. workout at AF Yishun.. willing to guide me to lose more weight.. If any guys keen, please PM me.. Or if any guys drive wanna meet can PM me too ya.. into non anal pls.. hahaha
    • By Steve5380
      He is not exceptional.  A 47 y.o. should be able to have a body like that with some dedication.
      He could improve much his appearances getting rid of the glasses and having some hair transplanted to the front.
counter