Male HQ

Discussion on Oversea Chinese Drama Series - Story of Yanxi Palace 延禧攻略, 如懿传 etc. (compiled)

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, fab said:

Where to watch? 

Apparently the show is still ongoing?

@Since u r here you guys could watch it here but it has up to episode 2 (ongoing). ---> link

Do bookmark this site as other "unwatchable" shows might be found here? Haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 1/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, sphere said:

Apparently the show is still ongoing?

@Since u r here you guys could watch it here but it has up to episode 2 (ongoing). ---> link

Do bookmark this site as other "unwatchable" shows might be found here? Haha.

Finally finished watching all 6 episodes, actually the sequel not as bad as many people comment, still enjoy watching the whole drama.  

Still at episode 4.

Still no motivation to finish last 2.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, fab said:

Still at episode 4.

Still no motivation to finish last 2.

Why no motivation to finish? I find at least this sequel can see 魏璎珞  acting, her acting is super good.

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

Why no motivation to finish? I find at least this sequel can see 魏璎珞  acting, her acting is super good.

Today I watch epi 5 fell asleep. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

So bad? You don't like the story, the actor/actress or what?

The love story.

The 4 leads are plain looking.

The story is draggy even only 6 episodes. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion on Oversea Chinese Drama Series - Story of Yanxi Palace 延禧攻略, 如懿传 etc. (compiled)

Anyone is watching the latest Cantonese drama The Gutter (叹息桥), starring Bowie Lam who is also the producer? It is a romantic drama that echoes the complex relationship of men and women in the modern world. In addition, they always shoot scenes in a very unique angle and present the story from different people’s perspective. Never the same HK drama I ever watched before. I watched 7 episodes nonstop and there are 15 episodes in total. Highly recommended and cannot wait finishing them all.

CBABABE9-F466-4A82-A6D9-BBC70B283C92.jpeg

• 1 month later...

During CB, got some spare time and managed to complete 2 series of China fantasy drama:

1) 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

a fantasy love story of a flower spirit and the love-hate relationship arising from 2 brothers falling in love with the same girl. From an innocent happy-go-lucky girl to a mature, sensible woman who loves her man so deeply. I find the lead actress, Yang Zi (杨紫) very good with her acting. Anyone watched or watching? I like the theme song (不染) too. It’s now available on Mio Tv. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

21 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

During CB, got some spare time and managed to complete 2 series of China fantasy drama:

1) 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

a fantasy love story of a flower spirit and the love-hate relationship arising from 2 brothers falling in love with the same girl. From an innocent happy-go-lucky girl to a mature, sensible woman who loves her man so deeply. I find the lead actress, Yang Zi (杨紫) very good with her acting. Anyone watched or watching? I like the theme song (不染) too. It’s now available on Mio Tv. 

No, not watching...cuz too cheena to be watched!  :lol: - I just caught up on a thriller k-rom-com, When The Camelia Blooms: hilarious!. Brightens up cb homestay 🌟🌟🌟

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.