Male HQ

Why Do I Get Turned Off ?

Hole4use

This Has Been Bothering Me For Quite Awhile...Hope To Get Some Real And Good Advice From Here...

Why Do I Get Totally Turned Off When Tops Ask Me How Do My Butthole Feels When Their Dick Is Inside Me And 

Still In The Midst Of Doing It Halfway? I Feel That Tops Always Like Asking The Questions Of Asking The Btms 

How Do They Feel When Their Dick Is Inside The Butthole While Doing It ...Do Their Butthole Feels Good ...Do They Like Their Dick In The Butthole Fucking It...

I Get Totally Turned Off And Will Have No More Mood To Carry On Immediately When Tops Ask Me This Question.

Why Is This Happening To Me? What Should I Do To Prevent Myself From Turning Off By The Tops When They AskIng Me Such Questions?

Imo he's just showing concern.

Psychologically do u like to be abused?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

??? Abuse???

Psychologically do u like to be abused?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

20 hours ago, Hole4use said:

This Has Been Bothering Me For Quite Awhile...Hope To Get Some Real And Good Advice From Here...

Why Do I Get Totally Turned Off When Tops Ask Me How Do My Butthole Feels When Their Dick Is Inside Me And 

Still In The Midst Of Doing It Halfway? I Feel That Tops Always Like Asking The Questions Of Asking The Btms 

How Do They Feel When Their Dick Is Inside The Butthole While Doing It ...Do Their Butthole Feels Good ...Do They Like Their Dick In The Butthole Fucking It...

I Get Totally Turned Off And Will Have No More Mood To Carry On Immediately When Tops Ask Me This Question.

Why Is This Happening To Me? What Should I Do To Prevent Myself From Turning Off By The Tops When They AskIng Me Such Questions?

Seeking For More Advice...

10 THINGS BOTTOMS SHOULD TELL TOPS

1. We love when you place your hands in our back. It tells us that you are totally in charge. Nothing is better than a top owning the little ass hole that we brought to you to fuck the hell out. So when I get in this position, fuck me hard.

2. That moment you are stabbing my ass like I did something to you and I am paying for it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 times. Keep stabbing my ass like this and I will forgive you.

3. We love sucking dicks. Allow us to do our thing. This is how we relax our enter being before you fuck us.

4. Some of us love when you breed us.

5. When we get in this position, please take charge. I hate when tops get this position and treat us like sweet candies. Sink that cock deep inside our holes.

6. Grab us. Choke us. Make us pay for all the times we didn’t bring the ass to you.

7. We love when you lift the ass to eat it.

8. If we should ride your dick, move in a rhythmic motion. 

9. Pull our heads back. As we said before….You are in charge of us.

10. Fuck us like the bitch you want us to be.

4 things versatiles should tell tops.

1. I ain't your bitch.

2. But I'll spread them legs for you.

3. Only if you respect me.

4. Because if you don't, I'll make you my bitch.

• 2 weeks later...

his Has Been Bothering Me For Quite Awhile...Hope To Get Some Real And Good Advice From Here...

• 2 months later...

•  

Look for mute tops.

1 hour ago, Hole4use said:

•  

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...

look at mirror and see you can improve. Nobody is perfect of 100 percent Mr Right to a guy you are seeing.

First time love yourself more than anyone. Groom yourself looks good in matter of physical appearance, clothing, skin and hair and etc.
But it is not guaranteen everyone will turn you on even you looks good . No every likes eat sushi than steamboat.