Male HQ

SMRT must Buck Up!

Guest Fed Up!

I am so angry with SMRT!!!! Do not know why they plan to fix their escalators at multiplr stations at the same time! This caused so much inconvinence to everyone! 1st we have to endure the constant disruption where we are all uncertain if mrt will work or not..now escalators are out!! This missmanagement and lack of organization is amazing!!! I am truely shaken to my bare bones as I am worried for the elderly and handicap and children! How will they get to and out the mrt?????

It is so easy to manage but I am shocked smrt is so lacking in thos area! All they need to do is to place all manpower to 1 station to fix the escalator one at a time. Example is they need 4 men 1 month to fix 1 escalator, and they have 5 escalators with 20 staff, why cant they place that 20 staff to fix 1 escalator which will than take 5 days! My detailed plan is much more efficient and will cause commuters less inconvinence!! Why smrt management cannot think!!!

Guest Slipper Man

They stopped the escalators for repairs. Than the cleaner wiped the marble stairway with slippery detergents.  Singapore is known for looking good and shiny on the outside, but often ignore the danger it posed on its own citizens.

1 hour ago, Guest Slipper Man said:

They stopped the escalators for repairs. Than the cleaner wiped the marble stairway with slippery detergents.  Singapore is known for looking good and shiny on the outside, but often ignore the danger it posed on its own citizens.

What you said sent shivers down my spine! I simply cannot believe that they wipe the marble stairs with detergents!! That send chills to my bones and shook me to my bare bones!!! Why is there such lack of control? What is wrong with their training? I am shock beyond believe! I worry for my fellow Singaporeans! All please take care and be careful!!!

Guest Slipper Man
39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What you said sent shivers down my spine! I simply cannot believe that they wipe the marble stairs with detergents!! That send chills to my bones and shook me to my bare bones!!! Why is there such lack of control? What is wrong with their training? I am shock beyond believe! I worry for my fellow Singaporeans! All please take care and be careful!!!

The management forced the cleaner to be deligent and wanted the MRT to look prestine clean.  I have a few time walking the stairs slowly because it was wet by the mop and sometime  with the smell of detergent.  I see people running and rushing to catch the train, but fail to watch out  the danger under those circumstances.

9 minutes ago, Guest Civil Serpents said:

What can u do? Still can get 4.1 months bonus. Woohoo!

70% voted for this, so SHUT UP and don't complain any more! 

Fuck you 70% + 30% all!

LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.