Male HQ

How would you depict yourself if you will have superpower?

Jake.Roxas

Assuming there is no after-effects of asking too much :D 

• make myself strong and muscular with no sickness all the days of my life
  • living a comfortable life, with spare cash to really help the poor whenever possible
  • being attractive body, soul and mind (regardless gay or straight)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest ultraman

glow-in-the-dark nipples? hahahaha

super powers: the ability to stay hard as long as I want, to have multiple orgasms, the ability to zap anyone and cause them to fall irresistibly in lust with me

Guest Sailor Mars
8 hours ago, Jake.Roxas said:

How would you depict yourself if you will have superpower? Would you be straight-looking or flamboyant? Would you cross-dress like sailormoon? What kind of superpower would you like to have?

Lol. I’m a chub. A very big tall chub but I do imagine sometimes I’m Sailor Mars. Can you also imagine that? 

3 hours ago, Guest Sailor Mars said:

Lol. I’m a chub. A very big tall chub but I do imagine sometimes I’m Sailor Mars. Can you also imagine that? 

Sort of.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 3:25 AM, Jake.Roxas said:

How would you depict yourself if you will have superpower? Would you be straight-looking or flamboyant? Would you cross-dress like sailormoon? What kind of superpower would you like to have?

I would keep the looks I have now.

I would like to have the superpower to remain happy, calm and composed at all times,

and be able to use my martial art like a Bruce Lee or Steven Segal in any conflict that crosses my way

to make justice prevail and punish the bad guys.

And, at the level of US society,  I would like to get Donald Trump permanently confined to jail and have the Republicans defeated in the next elections.  :D

Guest Mind bender

If wishes come true, I wish to have mind bending powers to alter my mind to control my sexual lusts and condition my mind to only be only faithful to one partner. To have mind reading powers so that i can choose the correct partner and to condition my mind to look at one's heart beyond looks.

If there's another superpower to be granted, to be able to stay healthy, pleasant looking ( not necessary very good looking), positive, happy and able to age gracefully.

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I would keep the looks I have now.

I would like to have the superpower to remain happy, calm and composed at all times,

and be able to use my martial art like a Bruce Lee or Steven Segal in any conflict that crosses my way

to make justice prevail and punish the bad guys.

And, at the level of US society,  I would like to get Donald Trump permanently confined to jail and have the Republicans defeated in the next elections.  :D

What are your thoughts had Hilary Clinton became the President. I always wonder about that, what would she do in this or that instance/circumstances?

12 hours ago, gsky said:

What are your thoughts had Hilary Clinton became the President. I always wonder about that, what would she do in this or that instance/circumstances?

Even if I don't like her, I think that she would have continued more or less the policies of Obama, and we would have avoided all the damage we get from Trump.

I don't think she would do anything progressive like Bernie Sanders' ideas.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Treat Crotch Problems

I would want the power to read minds similar to Professor Xavier. That way I would know if a guy is gay, or at least open to doing things with other men, if he would be open to getting involved with me, what kind of sex he likes, and whether or not he has any STDs. I would also be able to tell if he is a good person or not. Of course I would not try to control hi or spy on him if we actually would get into a relationship.

How about using your superpower on a gay you fall in love with because he is so beautiful, is so nice, so good and honest, so healthy, wealthy, etc...

by making him fall in love with you and accept you so much that he will be happy with you for the rest of his life?

YOU will be happy, HE will be happy,  and there should be nothing immoral by using the superpower this way!

Guest Professor xXx
2 hours ago, Guest Treat Crotch Problems said:

and whether or not he has any STDs. 

You'll only know if he has STDs if he knows it himself. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

How about using your superpower on a gay you fall in love with because he is so beautiful, is so nice, so good and honest, so healthy, wealthy, etc... by making him fall in love with you and accept you so much that he will be happy with you for the rest of his life?

YOU will be happy, HE will be happy,  and there should be nothing immoral by using the superpower this way!

That's tampering with free will and choice, at some point you may start thinking if he will love you for being you. But hey what the heck, with superpowers, doesn't mean you have to be a hero, you can be a super villain. And who says he has to be gay? :D

So what else can you do with telepathy?

1. Getting rich certainly won't be a problem.
2. Astral project into changing room/showers and be a voyeur.

3. Eliminate gay discrimination?

3 minutes ago, Guest Professor xXx said:

That's tampering with free will and choice, at some point you may start thinking if he will love you for being you. But hey what the heck, with superpowers, doesn't mean you have to be a hero, you can be a super villain. And who says he has to be gay? :D

Didn't you read what I wrote? : "making him fall in love with you and accept you so much that he will be happy with you for the rest of his life?"

Using superpowers is tampering with everything, and superpowers are a fantasy.  In this case, his tampered will and choice will be to love you forever.  Good for him! and good for you!

• 9 months later...

Maybe quite childish but ever since I watched Wonder Woman in the 70s, I always pretend to be like her. I used to twirl and imagine me exploring while changing costume.

• 6 months later...
On 7/27/2019 at 6:39 AM, Guest Bt.8 said:

Maybe quite childish but ever since I watched Wonder Woman in the 70s, I always pretend to be like her. I used to twirl and imagine me exploring while changing costume.

Me too

For many years now, maybe 25 years, I’ve always wanted to have the powers of X-Men’s Storm or Magneto. 

Nowadays I just wish to have Magneto’s power as per the comics (not nerfed like the movies). Mostly for dealing with PMDs and noisy people and their vehicles at Void Decks at night. And for vehicles who cut queue at the causeway. 

Very practical power. Please grant me my wish! 

42 minutes ago, JakeChun said:

For me, I would choose teleportation without limit. I can just go somewhere without paying high-cost expense (flight ticket, accommodation, and etc). Don't you think it is more practical? haha

Like the movie jumper. I ever wish to have such power also. Can go enjoy scenery in other countries and then back. N then buy alot of stuff from other countries and sell here. I heard someone works as air steward buy branded handbag from other countries n sell in sg. N she stays in landed house. So rich.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • G_M locked this topic