Male HQ

Jason's Sports Massage @ Mountbatten

I will like to thank everyone for your support! It has been a busy week but I will try to accommodate everyone if my schedule allows. I will be away from 13 to 16 April during the Easter holiday. Kindly make advance booking before or after that weekend to secure your appointment. Thank you to my friends and clients again for giving me a chance to provide my service to you. 

17 hours ago, ittymathews said:

thanks jason.

good strength, professional massage.

friendly and down to earth guy.

would be going back again.

nxt to mrt bartley 2 mins walk. 

Thank you ittymathews for the kind words! It is a pleasure working with all my clients and I will start offering body scrub service soon :) Will keep everyone posted!

6 hours ago, SS1978 said:

Engaged the service of Jason earlier today. Took a 90 mins Holistic massage... firm strokes with adequate strength - a great relaxation time that send me to doze into the slumberland while working on my back!

Well done, Jason!

Thank you for the kind words and I really appreciate that you took the time to review on my service. Please drop by again when you are free and I will look forward serving you again :) 

• 3 weeks later...

tried Jason's massage yesterday. Had the 90mims sports massage. he helps me loosen all my tight knots, he didn't rush and the pressure was strong. place was nice and massage was done on a proper massage bed. overall I'm satisfied and I already booked for the next session.
thanks Jason!!! btw u look way better then ur pic.

20 hours ago, jammer391 said:

great experience with jason's massage today. loosened lots of muscle knots on my back. pressure was strong, some parts a bit painful but bearable since it was needed to ease all the back tension from gym and training. place was nice and relaxing. overall good experience. :)

Thanks Kai Wen for giving me the opportunity to help you treating your muscle soreness. Do come back for your regular maintenance so as to prevent future muscle injury. Looking forward to see u again! 

6 hours ago, kai wen said:

tried Jason's massage yesterday. Had the 90mims sports massage. he helps me loosen all my tight knots, he didn't rush and the pressure was strong. place was nice and massage was done on a proper massage bed. overall I'm satisfied and I already booked for the next session.
thanks Jason!!! btw u look way better then ur pic.

I am glad the massage has eased your muscle tension and hope that you had a good night sleep :) Do let me know which areas you need me to focus more next time and I will do my best to put u back on track. Take care!

Hi everyone,

I appreciate all your support and great reviews for the past 2 months. It was a great experience serving all whose needs differ from one to another. I hope my best effort is able to keep all my clients satisfied with the results and put your trust in my hands. 

I have just included the scrub service in my massage service and you can read more about it in my booking page. http://sportsmassagetherapy.simplybook.me/v2/

Starting from 1 June, there will be a revision in the booking rate for holistic massage while the booking rate for sports massage remains the same. Currently, I have been charging lower rate for holistic massage than sports massage. As I encountered more and more clients who opted for holistic massage, I realised I have been performing more sports massage on the clients due to muscle tightness and knots. Thus, I have decided to concentrate more on sports massage to better suit the need of the clients. In the meantime, please feel free to book at the current rate for holistic massage before 1 June. Any booking made after 1 Jun will be based on the new rates displayed on my booking site. Thank you again for all your support!   

8 hours ago, sman.sg said:

Had a session with Jason on Sunday. All i can say, he really knows how to get the aches and knots out of the body. He help fix my lower back and gave clear "not to do" instructions so that the muscle knots don't come back so fast. Overall, a great session. Thanks!

Thank you for dropping by on Sunday and I am so happy to hear that you found the sports massage is useful for treating  your lower back tension.  Your great feedback is much appreciated and I do hope to see you on a regular basis in maintaining the body balance.  Thanks again! 

Met Jason for a one hour sports massage today and it was nothing short of Excellent. He took effort to understand my problem spots and fixed my lower back and neck aches. He is very professional and I completely surrendered to his healing touch. Pure bliss and I enjoyed every moment. Thanks Jason and I'll see you again real soon. =)

7 hours ago, caliban said:

Met Jason for a one hour sports massage today and it was nothing short of Excellent. He took effort to understand my problem spots and fixed my lower back and neck aches. He is very professional and I completely surrendered to his healing touch. Pure bliss and I enjoyed every moment. Thanks Jason and I'll see you again real soon. =)

It is crucial for the client and therapist to establish communication and trust during the session. Your trust in me allows me to work better and achieve better results than expected. Thank you for the compliments and I look forward to our next session again :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am appreciative to all my new and regular clients who continue to show their support for my sports massage service. However, I will like to highlight a matter regarding the cancellation policy. I have always trusted my clients to be responsible and trustworthy in turning up for appt. A recent case has surfaced and I felt it is necessary to clarify this matter to avoid misunderstanding. Any advance or last minute booking will be honoured by me if you have received a confirmation email. However, I may not able to reply the last minute txt or return the call timely if you have further enquiry as I am busy with the client. Any attempt to cancel the booking last minute or on the day itself will need to pay the full price for the cancelled appt before I will take any future booking.

I have met a lot of great clients, who are very understanding and accommodating, and it made my job much more enjoyable and gratifying. Thank you to all my clients again for being so supportive. Cheers! 

Edited by SportsMassageTherapy

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, 

I have been really busy with my full time job and part time massage biz. Finally, I managed to find the time to update my post after one month.

Just a quick update on muscle injury info. I have seen some of my clients who visited TCM clinics or shops when they have lower back pain or shoulder pain. My clients came to me for alternative treatment after the tuina or cupping did little to help them alleviate the pain or solve the problem. In fact, they were left with bruises from tuina or unsightly marks from cupping which took weeks to disappear. I am not saying TCM treatment is not effective but to find a good practitioner or shifu is really hard to come by.

For now, I will briefly explain what happens during shoulder injury. Usually, when people injured their shoulder from gym workout, they either pulled or tore their muscles or tendons. This would be followed by inflammation and scar tissue formation. The inflammation will last for 2 -3 days while the pain will either subside or persist depending on the severity of the injury. If the pain continues, the problem is often due to insufficient rest for recovery. Some people have limited range of motion because once the scar tissue formed, the new tissue will lack of elasticity, unlike the muscle tissue. Sports massage helps to locate the site of injury and release the tension of the surrounding muscles in order to ease the pain. It also helps to break down the scar tissue so that your muscle can function normally. Stretching is also incorporated into the sports massage to increase the flexibility of the muscles and increase the range of motion, especially for people who cannot raise their arms up normally due to pain or muscle restriction. Tuina is similar to sports massage but it uses much more force which can result in bruising or further injury if done incorrectly. Cupping may help with the inflammation but the results are not significant. In the next post, I will write more on lower back pain which seems to be the common problem for office workers and gym goers. Have a good week ahead! 

Jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 5/15/2017 at 5:40 PM, sman.sg said:

Had a session with Jason on Sunday. All i can say, he really knows how to get the aches and knots out of the body. He help fix my lower back and gave clear "not to do" instructions so that the muscle knots don't come back so fast. Overall, a great session. Thanks!

Thank you for dropping by on Sunday and I am so happy to hear that you found the sports massage is useful for treating  your lower back tension.  Your great feedback is much appreciated and I do hope to see you on a regular basis in maintaining the body balance.  Thanks again! 

1 hour ago, SportsMassageTherapy said:

Hi Everyone, 

Please be informed that I will be away from 30 Aug till 10 Jul.  Kindly make your appt before or after that period.  Hope to see u soon.  Cheers. 

Jason

Looks like your place at Yishun? :-)

7 hours ago, SportsMassageTherapy said:

Hi Everyone, 

Please be informed that I will be away from 30 Aug till 10 Jul.  Kindly make your appt before or after that period.  Hope to see u soon.  Cheers. 

Jason

Hi Jason, 

Just to clarify, you will be away from 30 Aug till 10 Sep? By the way, I recently developed a tennis elbow, just wondering if my condition is suitable to arrange for a massage.

Thanks.

John

2 hours ago, deuter_man said:

Hi Jason, 

Just to clarify, you will be away from 30 Aug till 10 Sep? By the way, I recently developed a tennis elbow, just wondering if my condition is suitable to arrange for a massage.

Thanks.

John

Hi John,

I will be in Hk during that period. Tennis elbow can be treated but you need to be careful not to exert too much stress on the elbow during workout. Make an appt with me and I will discuss more in details with you. Cheers.

Jason

3 hours ago, SportsMassageTherapy said:

Hi John,

I will be in Hk during that period. Tennis elbow can be treated but you need to be careful not to exert too much stress on the elbow during workout. Make an appt with me and I will discuss more in details with you. Cheers.

Jason

Sure Jason, shall text you on your mobile to fix an appt.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

My hubby possess the massage skill,  body and looks to do well in HK. He has years of working experience in sports field,  sports massage and personal training. If you are interested to start a career in these fields,  pls fee free to contact us.  We can guide you with our comprehensive training programmes.  Cheers. 

• 5 weeks later...

excellent massage and a very good young man with a lot of patience despite my being late as i was lost; Jason managed to detect a problem with my shoulder and concentrated on giving it more attention. great session and thank you 

• 1 month later...

all the best Jason =)

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a great start for 2018! I will be back in Singapore from 3 - 11 Feb and my slots are available for booking now (http://sportsmassagetherapy.simplybook.me/v2/). Please act fast as the booking is made on the first come first served basis. In the meantime, I have another booking site ( https://musclett.simplybook.me/v2/ ) for clients who are staying or visiting HK. I am not sure of the future plans after CNY but would love to see you guys again! See everyone in Feb!

Best Regards,

Jason

SG HP: +65 97411974

HK HP:+852 61191174 

• 1 month later...

Dear Friends, 

Thank you for your support during the past week in Singapore.  I was overwhelmed with the busy schedule and sorry for not able to take up some of your appointments.  I hope to get see all of you soon during my return from 3-11 Mar.  Feel free to make your booking now at
http://sportsmassagetherapy.simplybook.me/v2/

For some of you who have tried my recent sports massage techniques, thank you for your positive feedback. For those who have yet to try,  I have managed to resolve those chronic and persistent muscle issues like intense tension headaches,  recurring back problems and old gym injuries etc.  Feel free to drop me a note if you want to find our more about Myofascial Release Therapy. 

Pls note that you need to give 24 hrs advance notice if you have to cancel or postpone the appt.  If you have missed or forgotten your appt,  the massage fee still has to be paid in full.  Pls understand that my schedule is always full and it's hard for me to reallocate your appt.  Besides the email reminder on the same day,  I will whatsapp you one day in advance to remind you of your appt. 

Pls reserve your slots by today.   If you are not able to confirm your schedule now,  feel free to book any convenient slot now and amend at a later date.  I will send a reminder to you few days before the  appt as to confirm your booking. 

Have a sweet Valentine's Day and prosperous Chinese New Year!

Regards 

Jason 

+6597411974

Structural Integration and Myofascial Release 

Hello everyone, 

I am off for 3 weeks after almost one year of crazy working schedule in SG and finally,  finished settling my life in HK. As I am waiting for my massage appointment at Healthland Bangkok,  I have decided to share my experience working with some of my clients.  

As we all know,  you feel soreness, pain or ache when muscle has problem. However,  the truth is the muscle problem usually manifested into muscles problems when we look into details.  The usual sports massage treatment will target at the knotty or stiff area and if I apply with sufficient force,  the client will start to flinch or roll off the bed :) The end result is often less than satisfactory and client often develops sports massage phobia soon after.  

So what went wrong? The techniques are correct and clients had some form of pain relief after the treatment.  In human anatomy,  we tend to focus on muscle groups and treat every muscle group as an individual.  In biological or physiological classes,  we are taught biceps and back muscles are never correlated as clearly demonstrated in human dissection or human anatomy map.  Thus,  most therapists focus on the client's complained area.  Putting medium or hard pressure on tense muscle for a short period will soften it,  just like foam rolling action. However,  this method can only be best described as temporary relief measure.  The tension and pain will creep back over time and that's how most chiropractors or physiotherapists asked you to buy sessions or come back for numerous treatments :) No offense to those practitioners but hey,  do you ever want to hear from your car mechanic asking you to come back for numerous repairs or buy a package of sessions? The simple truth is the fundamental problem is not fixed as you are dealing with symptoms and not the root cause of the problems.  

Lower back problems can arise from Glutes,  Hamstrings or even Calves while there are numerous different back muscles pulling each other.  Upper back pain near the inner border of Scapular is also the most common but hardest problem to solve.  I almost gave up treating Gabriel as his thick n tense back muscles are a nightmare for all sports massage therapists ( yes...  Fantasy for muscle lovers out there... Lol). I have to do the detective work and managed to trace all his problem muscles,  including his arm,  pec,  neck,  traps,  deltoids etc before sorting out every single one of them ( Now you know why it's hard work). 

Now,  what I have just mentioned above is just a brief description of Structural Integration.  However,  time is running out even though I would like to introduce Myofascial Release techniques which is a form of therapy to be used in Structural Integration.  I will definitely finish the remaining article before my 3 weeks break is over :) Take care everyone! 

Regards, 

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

As promised, I am going to finish my article on Myofascial Release.  As mentioned earlier, your muscle problems usually arise from structural problems which means your standing and seating postures for long hours or incorrect training techniques or lack of warming up or stretching exercises.  Whatever the reasons are, we need to fix it as early as possible before one thing leads to another. 

What is Myofascia?

Fascia or myofascial is a cling film-like substance that wraps around all our muscles and organs, offering support and reducing friction during everyday movement. This connective tissue is woven around each and every muscle, bone, nerve, artery and vein in our bodies, as well as all of our internal organs, including the heart, lungs, brain and spinal cord. It is quite literally what holds us together. Evidence suggests that the fascia can be damaged by both physical and mental impact. In structure, fascia is like candy floss or a knitted sweater; tightly interwoven and web-like. If you cut fresh chicken meat, there is a sheet of white membrane in between the meat as well as over it.  Those are not fatty tissues! Fatty tissues are usually yellow in colour.  Now, things start to get interesting from here.  What is the purpose of these white membranes?  As far as I am concerned,  they act both as puppet strings or elastic bands to hold all the various muscle groups together ( connect biceps to pecs etc) as well as  protective coverings to wrap around various muscle groups like the quad muscles,  very similar to the rice dumpling wrapping.

It is called Myofascial Release

'Myofascial release' is a set of techniques that aim to give this cling film a workout, stretching and smoothing it so your body works at its optimum level. It is an effective hands-on therapy which can directly change and improve health of the fascia. The purpose of Myofascial Release is to break down scar tissue, relax the muscle and fascia and restore good posture. The techniques of Myofascial Release are used focus on relaxing the deep tissue of the body, providing lasting and effective relief to the client. This hands-on technique is applied directly on the body and uses slow and sometimes deep pressure to restore the proper health of the fascia.

These are some of the commonly treated problems:

• Low back pain
  • Headaches
  • Neck stiffness
  • Shoulder injuries
  • Arthritic conditions
  • Sports injuries

Many neck, back and other physical problems are actually the symptoms of chronic postural restrictions. Long periods of one-sided work like sitting at a computer, driving or long standing hours at work can stress the body.

Traumas such as car accidents, falls, surgery and sport injuries can also lead to stiffness and pain in the muscles and joints. Myofascial Release is widely regarded as being one of the best ways of dealing with such problems. This is sometimes experienced as higher level of awareness and vitality. Chronic discomforts can disappear immediately or soon after the treatment is completed.

The benefits of Myofascial release are:

• Improved Structural Alignment 
  • Improved sense of Balance 
  • Better grace and poise 
  • More Energy 

What does a Myofascial Release treatment feel like?

The pressure used in can range from gentle touch to deeper pressure. The pressure from Myofascial Release should never be beyond your tolerance and it is important to give feedback to your practitioner during the treatment. Some patients receiving a Myofascial Release treatment may experience burning sensation in the skin, which is perfectly normal and safe. Others may feel soreness during the deep fascia release. The treatment of Myoofascial Release can last from 30 minutes to over an hour.

These Myofascial Release techniques help to reorganize and lengthen the tight tissue allowing for better movement and health. Myofascial Release was specifically designed to relax the fascia throughout the whole body. As tension in fascia can affect and cause pain in other areas, your Myofascial Release therapist may treat other areas of the body to positively effect your treatment outcome. For example, your therapist may work on the hips and low back to help reduce tension in the neck which in turn can cause headaches. This is the benefit of a whole body approach that makes Myofascial Release such an effective treatment.

As each patient's problem is different, the number of Myofascial Release treatments required may vary. However, a general rule is that you should notice a change in your condition with the application of Myofascial release. Your therapist will discuss your treatment plan and projected outcome with you during your first session.

Structural Integration and Myofascial Release

Sometimes, when we feel lower back pain, the problem may due to lower back muscles which are easily solved because it is localized.  However, chances are high that the lower back pain is due to tight glutes, hamstrings, quads or even upper back muscles.  I have a client who came to see me because of lower back pain.  I saw two bruised circular marks on each side of the lower spine and asked him if the Tuina and cupping relieved his pain.  The answer was an obvious no.  I was palpating his muscles to check for the source of his problems and realised his hamstrings were super tight.  I was able to feel the hamstrings myofascial pulling the glutes and ultimately the lower back muscles.  After a couple of release techniques, lower back problem solved.  No hard pressure, no screaming, no bruises and most importantly, no more lower back pain.  It was almost like magic. 

A lot of therapists didn't know what is myofascial and how it connects from one muscle group to another.  It is almost like an intricate network of spider webs and only through careful study and lots of experience, one can truly figure out the working mechanism of the myofascial network. 

Clearing the Myth

Another misconception that most people had was that tight muscles means the muscles are in tension.  The answer is Yes and No.  If the muscles are in a contracted state for long period of time, like standing or sitting for long hours or continuous lifting lots of weights, your muscles will forget to relax n that is when problem starts.  However, tight muscles can also due to myofascial being too tightly wrapped inside and outside the muscles.  Imagine the wrapping of a rice dumpling being too tight which resulted the rice dumpling being squeezed tightly.  Myofascial can tense up the muscles even when the muscles are in a relax state.  However, what causes the myofascial to pull and tense up the muscles is another major headache because it can be due to various reasons like other tight muscle groups pulling each other or just simply, mental stress. In the latter case, I always ask my clients to do some breathing and relaxation techniques during and after the massage session. 

The trick to Myofascial Release is able to identify which muscle groups and Myofascial lines cause the ache or pain.  It is never an easy or straightforward task which is why lots of clients have recurring old injury or muscle problems. Stretching exercises definitely help to keep your muscles and myofascial supple and maintain it in a healthy state. 

Servicing your body

Last but not least, I have clients who disappeared for few months and came back with either the same problem or a new set of problems.  When I asked them why they have not come for monthly massage session, they said the pain was gone and felt better after the last treatment. I was amused because their bodies simply accumulated months of tension and when the body finally gave way and pain started, they thought of me again.  I never ask clients to sign numerous sessions like hair cutting, PT or facial packages.  I am just amused when health is concerned, isn't your muscles, which is the most hard working organ in your body, deserve the best care?  No doubt physical appearance plays an important role in today's society but we need to understand without a healthy body, you are just going to look muscular or beautiful in a wheelchair or clutches. 

I don't view my job as a sport massage therapist but as a care giver or health provider. If you are able to resume your workout regime without any pain, or suffer no tension headaches or backache due to work, that would be the greatest joy for me as you are able to enjoy your life to the fullest. Remember your daily stretching and keeping good posture help to keep those problems away.  Have a great 2018 and feel free to drop me a note anytime! 

Best Regards

Jason Lee

Sports Massage Therapist

• 2 months later...

May slots are available for booking now!

Hi Everybody,

I will be back from 9 till 27 May while Gabriel will be around from 10 till 13 May. Gabriel and I will be attending 3 days massage courses from 11 till 13 May, 9 am till 5 pm. We are free in the evening time on those 3 days only. 

As I am  doing relief teaching in the morning, my closing time has changed from 11pm to 10pm. Please see the May schedule in my website to check out the exact opening hours. 

W.e.f from 9 May, all my massage rates will be revised to 120 sgd per hr. Currently, I am working in hk at the rate of 900 hkd per hr which is around 150 sgd per hr. It will only make sense for me to fly back and work if the rates are comparable as I need to cover my flight ticket and house mortgage. Hope everyone understands my current situation. If there are insufficient bookings due to the revised rate, I will either cut short or cancel my working trip depending on the situation. Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards,

Jason Lee
The Sports Massage Therapist
https://sportsmassagetherapy.simplybook.me

Flow of Tension

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is in good health while I am away. I have been busy in HK and chanced upon something interesting while solving clients' back and shoulder problems. 

Almost everyone has neck, shoulder or back problems at some point of time. The tension, soreness or knotty feeling was unpleasant and persistent. Using tennis ball, stretching, visiting Tuina or other heath care specialists are just many ways we have tried which offered instant but short term relief.

As I have mentioned in Structural Integration article, all muscle groups are interlinked which means tension flows in between muscle groups via Myofascial Lines.  As we were being massaged at the upper back, the tension was simply being redistributed around the back muscles but never fully released. For some of my clients who have tried my Myofascial release on the arms and hands, you would have noticed the tension was released in your wrists, palms and finger joints. This allowed the joints to be loosened up and move freely which in turn, helped the tension to flow down from the neck and shoulder. Clients have seen improvements in their postures whereby rounded shoulders, shortened neck and hunch back were corrected through Myofascial release.

However, more than half of the tensions stored in the upper back are still trapped as they should be released in the feet instead of the arms and hands. The reason why tension cannot flow downwards was due to tense muscles in glutes, quads and hamstrings. To make matters worse, Myofascial lines have the tendency to be trapped in between joints existing in the hips, knees, ankles and feet. When old folks use Guisha to relief themselves of joints and muscle pains, they are actually releasing the tensions or Myofascial lines along that areas. By having flexible joints, the tension can flow more easily from top to bottom which certainly helps in treating the upper or lower back problems.

I hope my regular or new clients could go for regular hands and feet reflexology which will help to shorten the treatment time. I will explain more in person when you come for your next appointment. In the meantime, remember your daily stretching to keep those tensions away!

Regards

Jason Lee

The Sports Massage Therapist

• 4 months later...

Dear friends, 

After travelling to and fro between HK n SG over the last few months, I have decided to spend half of the month in Singapore to see my regular clients on a regular basis. 

Even though I am trained in holistic and sports massage, my massage style and techniques have elvoved and the results are more satisfying and evident. After countless treatments, I have realised postural assessment is critical to find the root cause of your muscle problems like chronic back. neck or shoulder pain. If you have seen numerous doctors, physiotherapists or massage therapists without much success, I probably can help you. If it's soft tissue related problems, I can definitely help you in relieving those tensions that are causing the pain. You can read more in my blog regarding tensions and Myofascial. 

http://sportsmassagetherapy.simplybook.me/v2/#news/12

All other details can also be found on my website if you are interested. 

Best Regards 

Jason 

WhatsApp +6597411974 

• 1 month later...

Oct - Nov Schedule 2018

Hi Everyone,

I will be in Singapore from 26 Oct till 12 Nov. Feel free to book your appointment now and remember to whatsapp the promotion code so as to enjoy $20 discount. You can find out more details at my new website "musclerr.com" under my post on "Launch of Muscle R&R Website!" See you soon!

Best regards,
Jason
Muscle Treatment Specialist

Gusha and IASTM Tools

These are my massage tools which I use to release and soften the Myofascial which are the connective and protective tissues to link muscles to muscles as well as act as a protective membrane for the muscles. In my previous posts, I did mention tight Myofascial leads to muscle tension.
I tend to use a mix of Guasha and IASTM tools for my clients as the meridian lines and myofascial lines tend to be similar in lots of ways. They do look like some modern torture tools or even weapons.. Lol... Some therapists or practitioners exerted too much force or pressure while using them which of course, caused much pain, bruising and redness. If used appropriately, they could achieve better results than conventional massages and surprisingly, they are quite soothing and comfortable. Give it a try when you have a chance.

P. S.
Theragun or any other percussion massage devices work on nerve stimulation which releases the muscles but not a true Myofascial Release device. The Myofascial tissue is like a stick spider web which needs to be kneaded and spread out like a dough before it's released. To fully release any muscles, you need to know what's the root cause of the problems before you start picking up the latest gadgets and start pounding on those sore spots.

43102624_10157952060377796_3807361552965697536_n.jpg

43292363_10157953801172796_3426355064267079680_n.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Jason's Sports Massage @ Mountbatten
  • G_M locked this topic