Male HQ

X-men power for gay?

Guest Frozen

I have watched the X-men movies recently and was thinking if I have only one power to chose from among those X-men members, which one do I want to be?

My answer is to be able to freeze time, and everyone stopped.  I can than go around molesting my favourite guy.

Which one would you want to be if you have the X-men power?  You can only choose one, no cheating.

Guest bucaneer

Precisely , this kind of chee kor pek fantasy mentality is what keeping straight people wanting to keep S377A in the law books .

It may be harmless fantasy day dream, but the fact that you mentinoned freezing time and taking oppotunity to molest your favorite guy sends cold chills down the spine of normal people. 

it is a not convincing case to repeal 377A , if you ask me .

33 minutes ago, Guest bucaneer said:

Precisely , this kind of chee kor pek fantasy mentality is what keeping straight people wanting to keep S377A in the law books .

It may be harmless fantasy day dream, but the fact that you mentinoned freezing time and taking oppotunity to molest your favorite guy sends cold chills down the spine of normal people. 

You mean straight people do not have similar fantasy if they have the X-men power?

1 hour ago, Guest bucaneer said:

Do you see people insisting to ban straight sex when there are voyeurs taking upskirt photos?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.