Male HQ

I’m not gay, but + Lol shit. I just realised, I'm not actually gay..(compiled)

Guest Guest

I’m not gay, but I do love checking hot guys out, especially when I’m in the changing room at a gym or swimming pool. I also feel quite turned on when I catch them checking me out and I admit that sometimes, I walk around in the nude or stroke my cock in the shower. However, beyond showing off or checking guys out, I actually have no interest in actually doing anything with a guy. Does anyone else on the forum feel like this?

That’s a fair comment GachiMuchi and I won’t deny that I get off from the attention. I have actually fooled around with guys before, but didn’t take it further beyond handjobs because honestly, I didn’t really enjoy it.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That’s a fair comment GachiMuchi and I won’t deny that I get off from the attention. I have actually fooled around with guys before, but didn’t take it further beyond handjobs because honestly, I didn’t really enjoy it.

As long as you are attracted to guys and want to touch them you are considered gay, if you had the same feelings towards girls as well than its called bisexual. I am same as you dont do anal sex and dont suck cork. The reason is feeling it is a dirty and disgusting action. What about your reason? Still i am attracted to guys and not girls and wanna have fun with guys so i am considered gay.

ask yourself if you are more attentive to look at the tall caucasian  guy in the background or the seductive main actress in the foreground.

If you choose the former you are fairy, if you choose the crazy girl infront for her siow hair flinging , you are also a fairy too, 

On 9/12/2018 at 12:51 AM, Guest Guest said:

I’m not gay, but I do love checking hot guys out, especially when I’m in the changing room at a gym or swimming pool. I also feel quite turned on when I catch them checking me out and I admit that sometimes, I walk around in the nude or stroke my cock in the shower. However, beyond showing off or checking guys out, I actually have no interest in actually doing anything with a guy. Does anyone else on the forum feel like this?

download.jpeg

On 9/11/2018 at 12:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

This is hard to believe.  

You wrote handjobS,  PLURAL,  this means that you had more than one.

If you didn't enjoy them, you would have had only ONE.  :yuk:

On 9/11/2018 at 12:50 PM, Guest Blank said:

So you wanna have sex with a pretty girl or handsome guy? Which one makes your cock hard?

Probably both, and he will give the excuse that he is "bisexual".

This is good and fine.

Because a bisexual, I will reiterate,  is also gay.

Guest Psycho Logic

Maybe TS is just some narcissistic exhibitionist, and he’s aroused by the rush of power he has over other men wanting him. Many have argued sexuality as a spectrum, so why not. Anyway TS should just explore and be happy, no point trying to fit into what category people think you are.

12 hours ago, Guest Psycho Logic said:

Maybe TS is just some narcissistic exhibitionist, and he’s aroused by the rush of power he has over other men wanting him. Many have argued sexuality as a spectrum, so why not. Anyway TS should just explore and be happy, no point trying to fit into what category people think you are.

yup. Gay or not doesn't really matter sometimes. Play safe :)

Indeed, do we really need to label someone who is gay or otherwise? There could even have more variations of the "normal given labeled orientations" nowadays, or "hybrid".

I don't really give a damn, actually. :)  

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest free speech

Because the moderators don't like free speech.

Instead of locking up all threads they might just write to such disputing parties first and cool them down....

Locking up seems to me that autoritative Singaporean style...

Guest self denial

Because you are in a state of self denial that you are gay. I hope you don't end up shooting up people in gay clubs like that guy in Florida.

Please seek professional help from a psychiatrist. please

How to move forward as a community when some of us are so easy in labelling other people as gay just because it fits to what their own definition deems to be gay.

If TS is aroused and have had experiences with other guys, BAM! he's gay. Come on now. So if a gay guy likes to have fun with girls on the side... does it make him straight? Same logic ain't it?

good deeds never go unpunished

On 9/21/2018 at 1:41 AM, Theojazz said:

I'm not gay but I love dating guys!

On 9/22/2018 at 1:51 AM, go-geek said:

How to move forward as a community when some of us are so easy in labelling other people as gay just because it fits to what their own definition deems to be gay.

If TS is aroused and have had experiences with other guys, BAM! he's gay. Come on now. So if a gay guy likes to have fun with girls on the side... does it make him straight? Same logic ain't it?

Working environment nowadays is 女生当男生操,男生当畜生使.

Well, sex life is the other way around.

Do consider yourselves as Humans.

Edited by wilfgene

On 9/20/2018 at 12:41 PM, Theojazz said:

I love 90% of the nude bodies of girls (the pretty ones, that is) except their pussies and too large, hanging boobs.

I love the full bodies of cute gays, with their cocks being merely the main parts to make love to them.

Am I bisexual (gay AND str8)?  yes, why not?  If I get to select what I like in both genders :)

Guest wonder why?
5 hours ago, joncs said:

I am straight too. I like young sex big boobs teen girl only, but maybe too much, sometime i will fantsize i am those hot girls. Having their sexy hot bodies n bj a cock. 

And why are you at blowing wind???

Now I m straight curious what makes you come to blowing wind???

Guest negative
6 hours ago, go-geek said:

Sure. Any guys can do what they want, we humans love to label and categorise, but I hate this derogative undertone from such guys who allow (enjoy?) gays sucking their dicks or them fucking their gay boy pussies but later claim to be straight....

My "label" of being gay is simple: Everyone who gets hard from guys and has sex with guys is gay (irrespective whether he plays with girls).

Just be honest to yourself.

Guest self denial
On 9/21/2018 at 1:41 AM, Theojazz said:

but from your post in your other thread you state that you have sex with guys. that's very contradicting. Stop lying to yourself and others.

For sure you are gay even if you don't want to admit to yourself.

Guest self denial
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

If he doesn't want to admit it to himself

why should he admit it TO YOU?

Are you Father "Guest self denial" in a confessional?

In my church it's only dick that counts and boys screaming "holy shit!"

1 hour ago, Guest self denial said:

In my church it's only dick that counts and boys screaming "holy shit!"

Then, why don't you stay content with the dicks in your church, and stop judging the "self denial" of others ?

It's not your business to "out" others, to bring their comments from other threads and accuse them of lying, especially to you.

Holy shit,  what mental problems you must have if you feel compelled take it personally and brand as gays those who don't think they are gay!

Guest self denial
On 9/23/2018 at 10:21 AM, Steve5380 said:

Then, why don't you stay content with the dicks in your church, and stop judging the "self denial" of others ?

It's not your business to "out" others, to bring their comments from other threads and accuse them of lying, especially to you.

Holy shit,  what mental problems you must have if you feel compelled take it personally and brand as gays those who don't think they are gay!

I just don't like if people are hypocrite. I did not out him. he outed himself already.

Plus: I cannot tolerate this nonsense of posting here that he is not gay, whereas he clearly is.

7 hours ago, Guest Fuze said:

You are a big screaming pink sequined diva inside.... You just don't know yet. 

LOL!  Maybe we are all a little like this inside...

I never wore anything pink,  but I might try it one day.  An old man in pink... how comical  :)

Do you get hard or even precum if you look at those hot guys? If no then maybe you are not gay.

I am more interested to look at a guy's topless body than his cock, does this make me not a gay?

I am quite similar to you; the only difference for me is i dont like to check guys out. But i think i like to exhibit and i always get hard when i take a shower with the doors open (the feeling of ppl in general looking at me) but not cos its guys. Which i think is a problem because those who see my erection may think im gay. However i have no interest in guys. I dont think im the only non-gay exhibitionist here? 

Btw are there still any open concept showers in sg? It feels good to bathe around a bg open space. Haha

10 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

I am quite similar to you; the only difference for me is i dont like to check guys out. But i think i like to exhibit and i always get hard when i take a shower with the doors open (the feeling of ppl in general looking at me) but not cos its guys. Which i think is a problem because those who see my erection may think im gay. However i have no interest in guys. I dont think im the only non-gay exhibitionist here? 

Btw are there still any open concept showers in sg? It feels good to bathe around a bg open space. Haha

And why are you at blowing wind if you are not gay????

I would say you have an exhibition disorder.

Do you get erected if you exhibit in front of girls too?

i think some of them are trying to say not all gays constantly ogle at men

not all love wearing pink or panties 

not all gays like tight-fitting attire (i saw some have such tight berms that they have a hard time taking their penis out to start urinating after 7 seconds)

not all gays fit into the stereotypical examples that many straights(as well as gays) assumed gays are like

gays might not be muscular, or w a perfect abs, might not be handsome or into makeup

e,g,  i knew at times there could be some checking out my dick at a urinal , however i have no control over their roving eyes or mouths (be it online or not) but i have control over my own behaviour, i dont usu stare or looked as though gays are an E.T.

but i do love hearing a group of gays gossiping (esp some are so expressive, and they have eye expression ie enough to let u die) on daily topics

Yea i think i have it too.. and yea i would get erections exhibiting to women too, just that obviously i dont have chances to do that haha

i like to read some of the exhibiting stories here because i like to imagine myself in their shoes and how exciting it would be. Luckily for me im still disciplined enough to not attempt them yet else i can see myself getting in big trouble with the law

16 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

Yea i think i have it too.. and yea i would get erections exhibiting to women too, just that obviously i dont have chances to do that haha

i like to read some of the exhibiting stories here because i like to imagine myself in their shoes and how exciting it would be. Luckily for me im still disciplined enough to not attempt them yet else i can see myself getting in big trouble with the law

I think the gay boys at the swimming pool changing rooms have nothing against you dangling your 8" erected tool while taking your shower. you just have to be careful when you get out of the shower and might find some small papers with handphone numbers once you check your bag at home.  Hope you can stay friendly in calling the excited boys off later...

You can always volunteer at one of the xx show clubs in Thailand. ha ha, maybe you get more excited when some girls and guys place money around your tangas...

On 9/12/2018 at 11:29 PM, yoyo74 said:

As long as you are attracted to guys and want to touch them you are considered gay, if you had the same feelings towards girls as well than its called bisexual. I am same as you dont do anal sex and dont suck cork. The reason is feeling it is a dirty and disgusting action. What about your reason? Still i am attracted to guys and not girls and wanna have fun with guys so i am considered gay.

And i am sure you wish to have your cock suck and to be serve. So many married man some with kids are still looking everywhere to have fun with guys while they say yes i am happily married. So what do you call them. Bisexual .. i like to think of them as selfish sex man. 

12 hours ago, Friendly said:

And i am sure you wish to have your cock suck and to be serve. So many married man some with kids are still looking everywhere to have fun with guys while they say yes i am happily married. So what do you call them. Bisexual .. i like to think of them as selfish sex man. 

No i dont have the craving to have my cock suck. With so many education material saying hiv still can have a small chance to transmit hiv and also other std, i decided to go dsc clinic to test myself. After getting a negative results i decided to stop others from sucking my cock again. I dont wanna be nervous of thinking whether got infected or not as this feeling is very tormenting.

7 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

No i dont have the craving to have my cock suck. With so many education material saying hiv still can have a small chance to transmit hiv and also other std, i decided to go dsc clinic to test myself. After getting a negative results i decided to stop others from sucking my cock again. I dont wanna be nervous of thinking whether got infected or not as this feeling is very tormenting.

but yoyo, it is very tormenting not to involve that body part

a btm can - for sure
I felt btms can just focus on sucking and sucking without asking for anything

though i dont really enjoy sucking but once a while i will still play along w unusual looking specimens, 
but somehow they will start touching my behind to hint me that they r ready to "mount " me 

they will be disappointed though

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

but yoyo, it is very tormenting not to involve that body part

a btm can - for sure
I felt btms can just focus on sucking and sucking without asking for anything

though i dont really enjoy sucking but once a while i will still play along w unusual looking specimens, 
but somehow they will start touching my behind to hint me that they r ready to "mount " me 

they will be disappointed though

Well using hand to touch and caress still involved that body part and without hiv infection. Those who really love a person wont mind a life long companion without needing to do sex.

36 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Well using hand to touch and caress still involved that body part and without hiv infection. Those who really love a person wont mind a life long companion without needing to do sex.

Oic

but Hand touch is still diff

i rather masturbate myself

i agree that will invite hiv esp no1 wants to

perform oral w condom

nex time will get strawberry flavoured ones

• 1 year later...
On 9/11/2018 at 11:51 AM, Guest Guest said:

One does not need to be attracted to all men or disgusted by all women.

While I consider myself gay, I cannot say that I am NOT straight.  I often am attracted to women's bodies, especially the nice asses,  and even if I don't have the luxury of checking nude girls out, I could make out with one without having to have a gun pointed at my head.

Likewise, you should not feel forced to state that "I'm not gay",  but it is sufficient to consider yourself as straight.  

Why artificially limit yourself?

Yes. I feel the same as you. 

• G_M changed the title to I’m not gay, but + Lol shit. I just realised, I'm not actually gay..(compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.