Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

2 hours ago, Just4fun said:

any lean or fit guys wanna have their nipple suck?  into Chinese & Malay guys only 

Dear sucker,

As a senior member, you should know better not to post ad in the Main.

You are hereby award 1 week to celebrate National day.

Let me catch you posting ad in the Main forum again and you can kiss your ass goodbye!

• 2 weeks later...
On 17 August 2017 at 6:07 PM, Sh3rlock said:

Super sensitive. Tweak them gently and my cock jumps automatically 

Same, my dick would automatically get hard when i fondle my nipples.

On 21 August 2017 at 6:09 PM, curiousboy said:

Same as for me, mine not sensitive at all also.:x

However, I rather will feel pain instead when someone bite it lol.

Even your nipples are sensitive, if someone bite it confirm painful. I don't like my nipples to get bite, i like it to be fondle with fingers or licking.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Even your nipples are sensitive, if someone bite it confirm painful. I don't like my nipples to get bite, i like it to be fondle with fingers or licking.

The thing is, I don't even like it to be fondle with fingers or licking. Like how does that arouse one? :huh:

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take..

1 hour ago, curiousboy said:

The thing is, I don't even like it to be fondle with fingers or licking. Like how does that arouse one? :huh:

If one has sensitive nipples, fondling with fingers / licking will be as enjoyable as oral sex. You just wish it keeps going non-stop.

That's for my case and I believe it's more or less like that for the other people with sensitive nipples.

Guest Don't Stop!
12 minutes ago, KizMyAzz said:

If one has sensitive nipples, fondling with fingers / licking will be as enjoyable as oral sex. You just wish it keeps going non-stop.

That's for my case and I believe it's more or less like that for the other people with sensitive nipples.

Never, ever let it end! :P:P

Guest wanfun
58 minutes ago, Silverwing said:

Pretty sensitive.. But depending on how good is the other party while having fun with 'em  ;) 

wiw, sounds pro ar, so where u usually hv fun? let's play, hehe

4 hours ago, curiousboy said:

If you do not have sensitive nipples, then no way you will like it to be touch in any form. Because it doesn't arouse you.

For those who have sensitive nipples, do you find that your nipples feel more sensitive and shiok to fondle with before you shower? And your nipples don't feel so sensitive after you have shower?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

For those who have sensitive nipples, do you find that your nipples feel more sensitive and shiok to fondle with before you shower? And your nipples don't feel so sensitive after you have shower?

That is not applicable to me. Mine only gets extra sensitive for a few days after being nicely fondled/sucked in a sex.

Use to have sensitive nipples during my younger days. Playing with it can trigger erection. Nice & erotic.
Not as sensitive now maybe season already haha.

Was sucked by a guy in a steam room b4. Think he cannot see clearly didn't aim properly suck my chest instead & he sucked real hard. I had to push him away. Left with red marks next to my nipples after that. gosh...

• 4 months later...

Mine are smallish... Are you implying sensitivity is inverse to size? Because mine are my obsession! Nipplay drives me nuts, and i even derive a twinge of from a gentle breeze blowing across them or even a temperature differential sends tingles! Needless to say,in the time taken to type this my fingers and a variety of other items  with varying  textures, temperatures etc have  been on my  pressure  pleasure points (no human contact though.. sigh)

23 minutes ago, KeureusDooD said:

Mine are smallish... Are you implying sensitivity is inverse to size? Because mine are my obsession! Nipplay drives me nuts, and i even derive a twinge of from a gentle breeze blowing across them or even a temperature differential sends tingles! Needless to say,in the time taken to type this my fingers and a variety of other items  with varying  textures, temperatures etc have  been on my  pressure  pleasure points (no human contact though.. sigh)

I am thinking if the size of your nipples are small, it might not be as sensitive as those nipples who are bigger? Since the surface of the nipples is small. So i should be wrong to say this since yours is sensitive.

Hmmm.... it couid possibly be the other way around... more increased surface area does not mean more nerve endings after all... Mebbe it's roughly the same number of nerve endings but concentrated in a smaller space and therefore sensation is more intense?*shrug*  My dumb ass theory.! Anyway... back to sneaking a feel of my own nips!  LOL

1 hour ago, KeureusDooD said:

Hmmm.... it couid possibly be the other way around... more increased surface area does not mean more nerve endings after all... Mebbe it's roughly the same number of nerve endings but concentrated in a smaller space and therefore sensation is more intense?*shrug*  My dumb ass theory.! Anyway... back to sneaking a feel of my own nips!  LOL

You might be right. Nerve endings should play an important part if your nipples are sensitive or not, not the size.

My nipples are quite sensitive but I didn't realize they can become super sensitive until after recently being pampered for a few hrs by two mouths- alternate sucking, gentle flicks using the tongue and being pinched.

For the first time, they were sore for a few days after that and I got easily aroused whenever the material of my shirt/tee rubbed against them. Super sensitive!

A few more days later, I noticed a dark scab-like thing that flaked away like dried skin and the nips became their usual self again. Lol. Anyone also experienced this before?

11 hours ago, eastbi84 said:

My nipples are quite sensitive but I didn't realize they can become super sensitive until after recently being pampered for a few hrs by two mouths- alternate sucking, gentle flicks using the tongue and being pinched.

For the first time, they were sore for a few days after that and I got easily aroused whenever the material of my shirt/tee rubbed against them. Super sensitive!

A few more days later, I noticed a dark scab-like thing that flaked away like dried skin and the nips became their usual self again. Lol. Anyone also experienced this before?

You are not alone. I had exactly the same after a good pamper. But it was by only 1 mouth instead of 2. 

I love nipping on a super sensitive nipples. Enjoy the non stop wriggling.

13 hours ago, eastbi84 said:

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 4 weeks later...

both my nips are ultra-sensitive and when my bf suck them, i will be in 7th heaven.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M changed the title to Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.