Male HQ

Hermaphrodite

Guest Fatty

• 1 year later...
Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 9/17/2018 at 1:24 PM, Guest Fatty said:

I’m just being curious what would be the gender of an individual who is hermaphrodite. Any BW member who hermaphrodite? Can a hermaphrodite f**k his/her own self?

You can use They. As a hermaphrodite myself, I use the gender based on the situation. 

I do apologize. I saw the topic at the bottom of one the pages I visited. Thought it was a harmless discussion. 

So, initially there were many comments and disagreements?

Wow! Didn't know that. 

Frankly, I'm still dazed... 😄

Edited by mlydaddy
missing word in a sentence

On 12/27/2019 at 6:37 AM, mlydaddy said:

I've heard about hermaphrodite. Never met one. Would love to meet one. At least for curiosity sake. 

Same as someone who's straight suddenly said he's curious how gay enjoy getting fucked. He never met one before. 

It was long time ago in a back alley in JB Merlin Tower. So he asked if I don't mind let him hide behind something and peep when I get fucked. I didn't mind, in fact I was thrilled. After that we had more fun with him touching my freshly fucked manhole and talking dirty to me about my shame. Those days we don't use condom and I was dripping in juices. Hard for him to believe a full grown beefy man really allow himself to get fucked like that. Touching my manhole and feeling the juices was more intoxicating than the actual sex itself...walaueh this, walaueh that, can this, can that...not pain meh, shiok meh, where shiok, here ah? here ah? 

I didn't dare fuck you lah, don't even can think let people fuck me, how can one, so malu, why ? Curiosity kills the cat, one day he'll try then more and more like me.

33 minutes ago, mlydaddy said:

Hhmmm... Best not to pursue the topic, I guess... 

I guessed that your curiosity could be because your bitch tits could be quite sensitive to being played with?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.