Male HQ

NTU Hall Going topless along male floor corridor

Guest Benjamin

Guest Benjamin

Hi all,

im living in Ntu hall where the whole floor is all guys,

the study longue Is on my level.

hall rules state we should be properly dressed in “public” area, but I’m not sure if my corridor is public or not.

anyone knows and can advise if I can walk around topless as I’m usually alr topelsss in my room, to put on a shirt every time I need to go do smth is v troublesome

6 hours ago, Guest Benjamin said:

Hi all,

hall rules state we should be properly dressed in “public” area, but I’m not sure if my corridor is public or not.

anyone knows and can advise if I can walk around topless as I’m usually alr topelsss in my room, to put on a shirt every time I need to go do smth is v troublesome

Tbh, My buddies and I can’t be bothered. We just rock out of my room wearing towels when we go and shower. It’s a guys floor after all, and the toilets are communal.

I m deeply shocked to read that manners have declined in universities and boys walking half naked through corridors at the dorm.

this is really a serious decline in manners and moral.

12 hours ago, Guest Benjamin said:

Hi all,

The corridor should be considered private since it is on a all guys floor.  The hall rule should include no females allowed on this floor.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest Benjamin

Thanks for the replies,

Whipping out towels: can i ask, how were your bodies fitness?

Bad manners: may i ask your gender and age?

Private corridor: as the study longue is on that level, there are girls using it too. I would have preferred it to be private tho.

First my interpretation of public would mean every area outside the private room, like a private dorm room. Therefore, the corridor would be a public area. I assume cleaners would be around this area too and anybody can access it if he or she wants.

If some girls are using the same corridor, then the guys should wear a T Shirt after they come out from the common baths or rooms and walk the corridors.

But honestly, I don't think the girls will be shocked, as long as the guy is not showing off his little brother or walking with a towel and hard on. From my experience even the gay guys at the NTU dorms will try to be very discreet and not obvious gay.

I wouldn't be shocked if nowadays at night even a girl would slip out from a room at the guy's corridor. LOL.

But it's just some basic courtesy to walk more or less dressed on the corridors.

Whom do you want to impress by walking topless as a guy on the corridor?

Is it really that troublesome to put on a singlet or T shirt to walk on the corridor?

What is if a Professor or the University Dean walks along that corridor with a professional visitor group from the United Nations Human Rights Committee to show the pleasant studying environment at NTU? And then you walk there around topless with your outworn underwear bearing holes and slurp along the corridor with slippers.

Welcome!

I m sure you get a lot of attention. And don't forget to greet the visitor group...

Ironically, I greeted a "want to be MP" during some election campaign some time ago in my fancy boxer shorts topless. Ha ha. I found it funny but how would I know that the guys are walking my area on that particular Saturday...

Guest Benjamin

Wow, did anyone see u in the nude like that b4??

But then i think thats definitely crossing the line at NTU because there are girls around. If it was done in like camps with only guys around, then i think its fine

40 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I walk out my room in juz my undie when gog shower. Even done walking out in nude wif juz my towel over my shoulder to shower in early morning 2am+ . No big deal! 

There are CCTVs around, be careful.

Guest Benjamin

Thanks,

The hall has both guys n girls, so every level houses one gender. But with common facilities across each level.

I have seen guys wrapped only in towels (presumably naked below?), and as a guy, i did not think much about it. However i can see how some girls would not be ok with it.

The reason why i go topless is because i am topless in my own room, to put on a shirt n remove it everytime i need to leave my room is stifling.

And also, i guess if i have a drop dead gorgeous bod i couldnt care less (i could be wrong), but my body is abit chubby and im afraid of being judged - wa lao so fat plz get a cloth la... 

But the judgements r my own assumptions, so in reality, are guys (gay bi str8) actually that judgemental?

Thanks!

Guest yukio makato

干材烈火, 男生二十来岁, 血气方刚,天天夜夜,拉裤裆的小提琴,拉啊拉啊, 

女生十八九岁,姑娘儿, 看到了年轻阿哥们, 串门房,进出, 光着上身, 露胸肌又露手臂,又露浓密的腋下毛,偶尔经过会闻到大哥们的体味,蚝汁直流,

干材烈火啊。

男方女方都难熬,偶尔会流鼻血的。

Guest 全真派

Please underestimate the girls. They are now very opened in their mind and you know where. From my experiences, those from convent schools are even more daring. :blink:  Seeing half naked hunks makes them ........ unless the guy is out of shape with oily fats

tenor.gif?itemid=8990080

of course, there are still some who are 古墓派。

Its ok to walk topless if one is fit with a good body. Tan from doing sports under the sun. Broad shoulders from paddling the hash waters frim dragonboating, buldging thighs from running and solid chest of rock hard chest from thousands of push ups or fucking some slut.

Those ugly and fat ones must be banned from being topless..people will vomit.

2 hours ago, Guest Benjamin said:

The reason why i go topless is because i am topless in my own room, to put on a shirt n remove it everytime i need to leave my room is stifling.

Eh, come on la.. it takes like 3 seconds to put on a tee, and a mere 1 second to remove it.

8 hours ago, Guest 全真派 said:

of course, there are still some who are 古墓派。

You mean in ancient times in old China , they erected chastity virtue gates for women who hold it in all their lives till they die. So in hnour, they build these gigantic towers to celebrate their virtuos chastity known as zhen jie pai fang

Image result for chinese chastity towers pics

Guest ben affect
On 9/19/2018 at 1:26 AM, Guest Benjamin said:

Hi all,

Sekarli one fine day the NTU halls run out of  water, and guys have to wash themselves on rationed limited water supply and in buckets somemore,

girls get the luxury of bathing in the toilets , but hunky guys do it on the corridor.

Ai seh man.

While it's technically against the rules, I don't think people will make a big fuss if you are topless as you go to the toilet. People do that when playing sports anyway in the open. What more in hall where it's all male floor.

But you'll be at risk if you are naked with just a wrapped towel or just with your undies.

https://millennialsofsg.com/2018/02/08/juicy-stuff-unversity-hall/

1. SPLASHING GOOD TIME

You would think that the deepest conversations happen in classrooms, or when someone gets drunk. For hall residents, some of their deepest and most meaningful conversations happen in their shared bathrooms.

Bathing used to be a private affair, until you live in hall, where the bathroom becomes a new social setting with it’s own set of unsaid rules.

Couples have also been known to ‘triple date’ in the men’s bathroom. Imagine this: girlfriend scrubbing her boyfriend’s back while he grumbles about the latest soccer match with his two bros in the cubicles just beside. Of course that’s as much physical intimacy that’s accepted in shared bathrooms. Don’t cross the line!

4. EYE SORE

One of our friends shared a horrific experience where she witnessed her hall mate masturbating through the open window of his room. Another shared how he would always avoid looking out of his room windows because girls in the opposite block would change without drawing their curtains.

While everyone makes a conscious effort not to impose on someone else’s privacy, let’s not make it hard for other people! Let the poor dude look out his window for his 30 seconds eye break without worrying about being called a pervert. Catching a glimpse of someone naked by accident shouldn’t be a norm.

DRAW. YOUR. CURTAINS.

Needless to say, no one wants to deal with the awkwardness that ensues witnessing one of your friends naked, or having them see you naked accidentally. So unless you enjoy baring it all to anyone and everyone, close your curtains, draw your blinds, and shut the doors before you start stripping.

5. DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES

Knock knock. Who’s there? Just your door-to-door salesperson selling herself by the hour.

According to some ex-hall students, those who live in residences with a higher population of foreign students often get offered sex at their door. As sad as it sounds, this is one of the limited ways foreign students can support themselves financially. Legally, they’re not allowed to work and it’s not easy finding consistent gigs that will pay cash under the table.

Credit-NTU.jpg

Image Credit: NTU

WISE WORDS

A word of advice from hall residents is to research on the hall’s ‘personality’ before you sign up. It’s weird how a building has a defined character, but check out their respective Facebook pages and you’ll discover the hall’s spunky personality and dominating trait – sporty, quiet, clubber siao, artsy fartsy, and more. You wouldn’t want to be trapped in a sporty hall when your head gets more ball action than your hands.

Here’s a tip for applicants with no inside connections: For halls that are more popular among freshmen, the committee tends to ignore applicants with a private Instagram account because they’re considered not ‘opened’ enough. While it is arguably unethical and not every hall has this practice, why risk it? Make your accounts public!

Also read, What It Means To Have A University Degree In 2016.

LOVE

It’s 2018 – Why Are We Still Paying Wedding Dowries?

acec1fedc5e4441eca98af32faeab962?s=50&d=
Posted on February 6, 2018
Dowry-is-anti-feminist.jpg

Weddings should be a simple and sincere celebration of two people coming together in holy matrimony, but more often than not, traditions, reputation, and superstitions (that most of us don’t even believe in) take precedence.

We all have our fair share of woes in complicated wedding procedures that we honestly wish we can do away with. Thankfully, modern Singaporeans have simplified some of the must-dos – now we can present a can of pigs’ trotters instead of a whole roasted pig to our Chinese in-laws. However, the practice of giving cash dowries hasn’t gotten the same update and is one of the few wedding traditions that has not progressed with time.

Married-couple.jpg

Traditionally, because women join their husband’s family upon marriage, the dowry is used to compensate the bride’s family for raising their daughter well and ‘giving her away’. Another common practice is where a dowry is given to the groom’s family as financial relief for future costs incurred from taking care of the new wife. Regardless, the idea is the same: a dowry is given as a remuneration of sorts.

Since Singaporean men and women have equal rights to education and career opportunities, and that both husband and wife are free to visit their families even after marriage (considering the idea of ‘giving the daughters away’), there is no longer a need to ‘reimburse’ any party in the marriage.

The giving of dowries should be an obsolete practice then. So why do older generations still insist on keeping this tradition?

“It’s Not About Money!”

giphy.gif

It’s common courtesy for the side receiving the dowry to return part of it in cash or by covering some of the wedding expenses. Ultimately, most of the money is given back or used to benefit the couple so arguably it isn’t about how much, but rather a matter of staying rooted in our culture.

With that said, a token sum of $50 should suffice to pass on the dowry for tradition’s sake, but you still hear exorbitant numbers being thrown around.

“Where got daughter worth $50 one?”

If all children are priceless, $100,000 won’t justify the worth of one’s daughter either. Only items sold in a business have a price tag justifying its worth.

If we put a price on our daughter’s hand in marriage, we’re taking a huge step back in time, undoing all the efforts made to empower the women of today. In a way, the ‘bride’s price’ objectifies women and it should never be an accurate representation of someone’s worth.

In the case where grooms pay the dowry, an expensive one can only be justified if daughters are perceived to be more precious and valued than sons – where true love and sincerity alone is considered a ‘low ball price’ for marrying a woman. Has the feminist movement tipped the scales of equality in their favour or is it just a money making opportunity?

Millennials we reached out to unanimously agreed that dowries place unnecessary stress on engaged couples. We’ve even heard of couples who had to cut back on their ideal wedding budget or loan money from their parents to afford the dowry. In worst case scenarios, wedding planning becomes a failed business deal and both families end up falling out – just because of dowries.

Clearly, the dowry only benefits one party. I thought no one would want to pay money in the name of tradition – I was wrong.

Take-My-Money-2.jpg

For some, being able to afford the expensive tradition gives a sense of pride because it reflects status and wealth. And for wealthier families that can actually afford, most pay for they fear ‘losing face’.

Compared to an expensive dowry, having a good job, a healthy bank balance, and properties under your name would be a better gauge of one’s net worth and financial independence. Even if one has millions to spare, paying the dowry shouldn’t be a platform to boast about your wealth anyway.

As newlyweds, there are so many better ways to spend money, like furnishing your new home or saving for your first child.

Then, there are those concerns tying the uncorroborated link between a dowry and it’s importance in the future of a marriage:

“If I don’t pay the dowry, they might treat my daughter poorly.”

Ultimately, like our chou chou, a comforting pillow we hug or smell to feel safe, the dowry is a false sense of security we cling onto.

If someone is innately a violent person or lacks the courage to stand up for his wife, no amount of money can change that. You can only trust your daughter’s choice in your son-in-law and her strength to walk away if things turn sour, or trust in the Singapore law to protect her.

“If anything bad happens to my son-in-law or if he runs away with another woman, I can use the dowry money to help my daughter.”

Where’s the safety deposit in case something happens to your daughter or if she runs off with another man? We act as if women are always the victim of toxic relationships even though we’ve all heard our fair share of nightmarish girlfriends, but that’s a story for another time.

In Singapore, the various laws and rules that enable women to achieve just as much as men makes it easy to forget that gender equality runs deeper than just equal opportunities. It’s about our perception of women. We still think females are weak and emotional beings with the inability to cope when things go south despite the many single mother success stories. The number of dual income families has not help us outgrow the concept of men being the sole breadwinner either.

Dowries are proof of our wayward thinking despite equal opportunities. It is through subtle things like this that tells of how we still can’t see a woman as an equal to her male counterpart. We are hindered by the inertia of tradition.

There is no logical reason to pass this custom onto the next generation. Instead of expensive dowry gifts, I vote for a more meaningful use of money – a bigger to help kick start the newlywed’s lives together.

Also read, Why Securing A BTO First Makes A More Meaningful Proposal.

LOVE

How Close Is Too Close? – Girls On Where To Draw The Line With Your Gay BFF

acec1fedc5e4441eca98af32faeab962?s=50&d=
Posted on January 29, 2018
Boundaries-GBF.jpg

The ‘gay best friend’ has made an appearance in various chick flicks – Damian from Mean Girls and Christian from Clueless, heck there’s even a movie released in 2013 titled G.B.F. Although they stereotype the gay community as flamboyant gossip queens, we’re not here to shed light on the media’s lack of representation.

Most of us know that not all gay men are effeminate and sassy. In fact, having an openly homosexual friend doesn’t raise eyebrows anymore. It has even been proven that straight women find a greater sense of comfort and trust in their friendships with gay men than fellow gal pals.

GBF-Movie-credit-vertical-entertainment.

Image Credit: Vertical Entertainment

It was my gay best friend’s birthday a few weeks back and I was about to post a photo of us on Instagram with a sappy caption until I realised how much we looked like a couple. I was sitting on his lap, both of us looking flushed from the drinks, all ready for ZoukOut.

Research shows that compared to men, women are touchier with people they are close to, so it’s normal for them to hug their close friends, exchange the occasional cheek kisses or hold hands while hanging out. I am no exception. Before my friend asked for advice on the huge fight she had with her long time lover about going overseas alone with her gay friend, I never had a reason to question my own behaviour with my gay best friend.

Turns out, all my friends have extremely differing views on whether the physical intimacy between gay men and straight women are an exception to the rules governing a monogamous relationship.

We can’t blame our boyfriends for being protective, but is this too much?

HOW IT LOOKS

Back when we had more time for each other, my Instagram feed was filled with photos of my gay best friend and I, always with our hands wrapped around each other’s waist. Since I wasn’t attached and he wasn’t completely out of the closet, people assumed he was my new hot date.

As flamboyant and effeminate as they might be, a gay man doesn’t have defining ‘gay’ features. If pictures are enough to make my friend and I a couple, an intimate hug or interlocking fingers in public will definitely look bad on my beau.

I didn’t post the photo in the end because I didn’t want my relationship to be subjected to unnecessary judgement. It won’t be fair for my boyfriend to defend my reputation and our relationship against his close friends and family, too.

BORN THIS WAY

When I asked a few other guys to comment on the matter, “What if he changes his mind about being gay?” is the most common concern they have. Don’t be too quick to call them bigots, let’s not forget that YouTube star Gigi Gorgeous came out of the closet three times – first as gay, then as trans and after she broke up with her one-year boyfriend, she came out as lesbian.

Gigi-Gorgeous-and-Nat-Getty.jpg

Image Credit: @GigiGorgeous

Discovering gender and sexuality is a journey. We live in an era of non-binary gender identities and the freedom to love whoever we want. That makes, “Is he really gay?” a valid concern. Although I reassured my friends that a more likely possibility to worry about is the girlfriend developing a crush on her best friend instead. I cite the various forums and articles of girls fessing up on falling in love with a gay man as reference.

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

On these same forums, many talked about how boyfriends should think of gay friends as just another female. Is kissing your gay friend really the same as kissing one of your girlfriends though?

Let’s not strip a man of his masculinity just because he shares your preference for dicks – gender orientation and sexual orientation are different. Your gay friend deserves to be respected like the man he identifies to be, regardless of how “limp-wristed” he is.

If your boyfriend objects to the physical aspects of your friendship with a gay man, it also means he respects your best friend as a man sans his sexual preference. That’s why he may be upset to catch you sitting on someone else’s lap – as innocent as the intention was.

COMMITMENT

Then there’s the “but we’ve been friends for so long already,” and “it didn’t mean anything.”

While tongue wrestling with a platonic friend and having one night stands have no emotional sentiments, it definitely meant something. Physical intimacy is a big factor in a relationship and it becomes void of its exclusivity if you get too touchy with anyone else.

In the end, every relationship is defined only by the two people involved – where do you and your partner draw the line on skinship with other people?

Also read, I Like Guys And Girls But My Religion Says It’s Unacceptable.

MILLENNIAL VOICES

Wet, Weird, And Adorable – Millennials Recount How They Lost Their First Kiss

4b61dc6daf358e0884656813470d3c35?s=50&d=
Posted on January 18, 2018
first-kiss-image.jpg

They say your first love is the most romantic love story you’ll live. That’s because it will be the first time you get butterflies in your tummy, feel your heart racing, and have your breath taken away. And these intense feelings of romantic love are one of the best feelings in the world.

As we tread on into 2018 and look back on the memories we’ve made and the old photos we’ve kept, some of us recall the nostalgic memories we had in our love lives. Like how we first fell in love, or had our first kiss.

Curious, we asked some friends about how they ‘lost’ their first kiss. Here are their stories of youth and innocence.

1. PUSHED AGAINST THE WALL

“I had a huge crush on this senior in secondary school. We would always be bantering during our Co-Curricular Activity (CCA) practices, and our peers would tease us about being ‘steads’ as well. I wasn’t sure if he liked me back but I was too shy to ask.

One day when we were waiting for our CCA practice to start, we bumped into each other near the school toilet. There wasn’t anyone there at that time. We started chatting and teasing each other as usual, then he suddenly pushed me against the wall with both my hands up and his face right in front of mine. I was so nervous my heart was going to explode. Then he kissed me and it was such a glorious feeling.”

– Emily, 26

2. TOO MUCH ACTION

“I was dating my first girlfriend in secondary school and was sending her home after our third or fourth date. We were flirting and lingered at her void deck for a bit, then I decided to just go in for the kiss. I think she had been waiting for the kiss for really long because the moment our lips touch, I could feel her gasp as she pushed her tongue in, vigorously.

I thought my first kiss would be a sweet and romantic one but it was so wet and sloppy, I avoided kissing her for a while.”

– Ken, 31

3. CENTRIFUGAL FORCE

“I was in secondary three and he was my senior in school. He was my first love and we had been dating for awhile. We were taking the bus back after school one day when it happened. Just when the bus was making a sharp turn, he pretended to lean over because of the centrifugal force and kissed me.  It may have been just a peck but it gave me tingles all over my body. It was even more thrilling because we were still in our school uniform. Luckily, we didn’t get caught.”

– Brenda, 27

4. NAUGHTY PREFECTS

“I was a prefect in Secondary school, but the ‘asshole’ kind who became one to escape from being punished for breaking rules myself.

It was after school and there weren’t many people left. I was just chilling in the prefect’s room with the girl I was dating, who was also a prefect. We happened to be alone and took advantage of that. I went in for the kiss and we ended up making out in the prefect’s room. Best evening of my entire school life.”

– Dan, 24

5. KINDERGARTEN LOVERS

“I was crying a lot at our kindergarten ballet rehearsal and wouldn’t stop no matter how my teachers tried to console me. Then this girl I liked and always played with, Sarah, came over to comfort me. She kissed my lips, hugged me and stroked my hair. She probably saw her parents do it or something, but can you imagine two toddlers doing this? Needless to say, the kiss and hug did stop me from crying.”

– Eugene, 27

6. THE VERY SHY GIRL

“I was dating this very shy girl in secondary 3. She was so shy that she would literally run away whenever she was awkward or when she didn’t know how to react. I remember asking her to be my girlfriend at Thomson Plaza and she just ran out of the mall because she didn’t know how to react.

I gave her my first kiss on this very long escalator at Dhoby Ghaut. I couldn’t stand waiting anymore so I just took a step down below her, faced her, held her chin, and gave her a peck on the lips. She looked so stunned and because I did that at the beginning of the escalator, we rode down the escalator looking at each other in absolute silence. When we exited the gantry, she just walked away without saying anything and I went my way.”

– Daniel, 26

7. BRACE FACE

“I was kind of seeing this girl back in poly. Nothing serious yet but we were going out on dates. One night, we were walking somewhere romantic and she leaned in to kiss me. We tried to continue kissing but our braces got in the way. Our teeth and braces kept ‘hitting’ each other so we gave up.”

– Jordan, 30

8. THREE GIRLS, THREE GUYS

“I was at a club in Taiwan with two girlfriends. In a club full of locals, guess who we danced with? Yep, Singaporeans. Not even sure how we managed to end up with Singaporeans.

There were three of them too and I remember them saying it was their ORD trip. My friends and I (all at 18) lost our first kisses to those three guys, whom we don’t even remember their names of. And we didn’t just kiss one guy. We were all so tipsy, I think we made out with ‘each other’s guy’. We took turns kissing each of them. It wasn’t weird then but thinking back, on a sober mind: what the heck were we even doing?!”

– Min, 21

Also read, Millennials Share Their Biggest Relationship Mistakes So You Wouldn’t Make The Same Ones.

On 9/19/2018 at 8:24 AM, NtuLad15 said:

Tbh, My buddies and I can’t be bothered. We just rock out of my room wearing towels when we go and shower. It’s a guys floor after all, and the toilets are communal.

i tot communal means no walls or cubicle? anyway does uni forbid guys from playing sports topless? or like jogging round the campus topless? if yes what is the problem topless at corridor?

i was thinking if 2 blocks very close, so if u walk naked on corridor would gals from the other block see u?

i guess that is why when i did exchange oversea, their hall are separate sex by block not by floor, meaning male and female block

and the block are not close.  so then yes practically u can be naked in and out of your room hahaha 

24 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

i was thinking if 2 blocks very close, so if u walk naked on corridor would gals from the other block see u?

i guess that is why when i did exchange oversea, their hall are separate sex by block not by floor, meaning male and female block

and the block are not close.  so then yes practically u can be naked in and out of your room hahaha 

Exhibitionist spotted 

Stayed in hall in NUS, but can say it’s the same thing.

Do what you feel is comfortable for you, keeping in mind that others might be watching. I have walked topless around hall (only on my level, to washroom to neighbouring rooms), walked nude (2-3am to shower and back, usually half drunk; once realised that I forgot a towel even), brought friends into my room for fun and told them to just discreetly go to the toilet topless or in a towel (one ever went ran nude and back).

Not proud to say but I ever once in a hungover state, went to shower nude at 9am and just borrowed my friend’s or shorts and shirt on the way back for decency from his clothes rack. (yes, I know the horrible mismatch but it was the only thing on his rack for tops, and I washed and dried it before I returned it to him.

As long you don’t deliberately flaunt something you’re gonna regret, then it’s fine. Never heard of anyone got caught, but ever heard slip ups (naked friend knocking to borrow clothes Cos got locked out by accident or forgot key and roomie left the room already) and had a good laugh together.

I don't know anymore.

Guest Benjamin
3 hours ago, thedoctor said:

Do what you feel is comfortable for you, keeping in mind that others might be watching. I have walked topless around hall (only on my level, to washroom to neighbouring rooms), walked nude (2-3am to shower and back, usually half drunk; once realised that I forgot a towel even), brought friends into my room for fun and told them to just discreetly go to the toilet topless or in a towel (one ever went ran nude and back).

Not proud to say but I ever once in a hungover state, went to shower nude at 9am and just borrowed my friend’s or shorts and shirt on the way back for decency from his clothes rack. (yes, I know the horrible mismatch but it was the only thing on his rack for tops, and I washed and dried it before I returned it to him.

As long you don’t deliberately flaunt something you’re gonna regret, then it’s fine. Never heard of anyone got caught, but ever heard slip ups (naked friend knocking to borrow clothes Cos got locked out by accident or forgot key and roomie left the room already) and had a good laugh together.

Thanks bro,

can i I ask U, how was ur body fitness level then? Would that affect ur decision in deciding to walk around?

and also, how come u dare to walk in nude (maybe later Kena complain), ain’t u concerned someone might c u naked?

thanks once again!

5 hours ago, Guest Benjamin said:

Thanks bro,

can i I ask U, how was ur body fitness level then? Would that affect ur decision in deciding to walk around?

and also, how come u dare to walk in nude (maybe later Kena complain), ain’t u concerned someone might c u naked?

thanks once again!

Physically, I wasn’t ripped and I got fatter as I went through uni, it didn’t stop me.

I’ll only walk nude if I’m very sure nobody will see me, helps that the corridor wasn’t outward facing, and I was quick. No concern, and not like I really wanted to exhibit myself. 

I don't know anymore.

Guest Benjamin
9 hours ago, thedoctor said:

Physically, I wasn’t ripped and I got fatter as I went through uni, it didn’t stop me.

I’ll only walk nude if I’m very sure nobody will see me, helps that the corridor wasn’t outward facing, and I was quick. No concern, and not like I really wanted to exhibit myself. 

Thanks for sharing bro

1 hour ago, Guest Benjamin said:

Thanks for sharing bro

In all honesty, it helped that my friend’s clothes was hung out when I was badly hungover, otherwise I might actually been caught and fined, stomped, or kicked out of hall. 

You know you’re sober when you suddenly see detail and feel the breeze on your crotch; and it is alarming.

I don't know anymore.

Guest Benjamin
5 hours ago, thedoctor said:

In all honesty, it helped that my friend’s clothes was hung out when I was badly hungover, otherwise I might actually been caught and fined, stomped, or kicked out of hall. 

You know you’re sober when you suddenly see detail and feel the breeze on your crotch; and it is alarming.

Wow, stay sober :)

On 9/19/2018 at 3:43 AM, Guest manners said:

First my interpretation of public would mean every area outside the private room, like a private dorm room. Therefore, the corridor would be a public area. I assume cleaners would be around this area too and anybody can access it if he or she wants.

If some girls are using the same corridor, then the guys should wear a T Shirt after they come out from the common baths or rooms and walk the corridors.

But honestly, I don't think the girls will be shocked, as long as the guy is not showing off his little brother or walking with a towel and hard on. From my experience even the gay guys at the NTU dorms will try to be very discreet and not obvious gay.

I wouldn't be shocked if nowadays at night even a girl would slip out from a room at the guy's corridor. LOL.

But it's just some basic courtesy to walk more or less dressed on the corridors.

Whom do you want to impress by walking topless as a guy on the corridor?

Is it really that troublesome to put on a singlet or T shirt to walk on the corridor?

What is if a Professor or the University Dean walks along that corridor with a professional visitor group from the United Nations Human Rights Committee to show the pleasant studying environment at NTU? And then you walk there around topless with your outworn underwear bearing holes and slurp along the corridor with slippers.

Welcome!

I m sure you get a lot of attention. And don't forget to greet the visitor group...

There are better and more productive gestures of basic courtesy, like giving the seat to a pregnant woman in the MRT.

I think in your scenario, the professional visitor group from the United Nations Human Rights Committee would be tremendously surprised and pleased to see at least some progress away from the boring excesses of sanctimonious morality among some typically Singaporeans...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest temptation
1 hour ago, bluwerks said:

Yups while staying in NTU, most guys on my floor and myself included are usually shirtless. No issues or warning received. Even gals don’t bat an eye about it

so many temptations, how do you manage to concentrate on study?

Guest temptation
Just now, bluwerks said:

Don’t study in your room. Take it out to the library or canteen or the benches. 

And learn to keep focus. 

seeing your shirtless profile already couldn't sleep tonight, I wonder how you can sleep at night?

Guest guest
On 3/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, bluwerks said:

Yups while staying in NTU, most guys on my floor and myself included are usually shirtless. No issues or warning received. Even gals don’t bat an eye about it

Guys shirtless is common, why need to issue warning?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 9/23/2018 at 6:11 AM, thedoctor said:

Haha.... Same here...always walk totally in nude after 2am to shower and back. 

Even walk back with a hardon a few times after my shower when sudden horny came. 

38 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Haha.... Same here...always walk totally in nude after 2am to shower and back. 

Even walk back with a hardon a few times after my shower when sudden horny came. 

Oh wow. From just being shirtless to nude.

lol. You guys are really daring

being nude was limited to in the room only for me. Some sense of public decency still need to be maintained :B)

Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, bluwerks said:

Oh wow. From just being shirtless to nude.

lol. You guys are really daring

being nude was limited to in the room only for me. Some sense of public decency still need to be maintained :B)

Of cos ...

You don't purposely go nude parade yourself up and down the corridor bah? 

Guest guest
On 3/3/2019 at 4:34 PM, Guest temptation said:

seeing your shirtless profile already couldn't sleep tonight, I wonder how you can sleep at night?

just dont be like this siow one,  any topless guy also cannot let pass one

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.