Male HQ

Jerking off in gym steam room (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Wondering
1 minute ago, yhtang said:

I have done it before.  It is quite draining - in all senses of the word.

I feel extra tired after my ejaculation and orgasm in the steam room; I believe the combination of the heat and moisture in the steam room and the climax really saps my energy.  But I sleep well after that. 

Maybe is due to your workout too?

Guest Disgusting

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who likes to jerk off in gym steam room?

3 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I have done it before.  It is quite draining - in all senses of the word.

I feel extra tired after my ejaculation and orgasm in the steam room; I believe the combination of the heat and moisture in the steam room and the climax really saps my energy.  But I sleep well after that. 

It's inconsiderate sluts like you that tarnish the gay community and make a bad name. Want to jerk off do it somewhere private lah idiots, machiam don't spray your cum all over the floor and place like a fucking faggot!

11 minutes ago, Guest Disgusting said:

It's inconsiderate sluts like you that tarnish the gay community and make a bad name. Want to jerk off do it somewhere private lah idiots, machiam don't spray your cum all over the floor and place like a fucking faggot!

The floor was clean; he swallowed every drop as I jacked out my orgasm.  ;)    

And it was a gay sauna, so it was nothing out of the ordinary.  Instead, the performance was enjoyed by those present.  I had hands caress my bum and balls as I flapped away, but I did not enjoy the sharp bites to my nipples by one of the other patrons present in that steam room.    

Edited by yhtang
Clarified location.

Guest hui yong
1 hour ago, Guest Disgusting said:

I also agree its super inconsiderate to jerk off in a public access public steam sauna and then spray the cum on the floor leaving a lingering Chlorox smell in the steam room and not forgetting, someone might step on the slippery liquid puddle and then go sliding across the floor, 

Image result for tom cruise underwear gifs

In real life, slipping on cum on a slippery floor does not afford the above kind of recovery and swagger.

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

The floor was clean; he swallowed every drop as I jacked out my orgasm.  ;)    

And it was a gay sauna, so it was nothing out of the ordinary.  Instead, the performance was enjoyed by those present.  I had hands caress my bum and balls as I flapped away, but I did not enjoy the sharp bites to my nipples by one of the other patrons present in that steam room.    

Off topic... this is about GYM steam room. But thanks for the story though

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

I suppose the masturbation was some sort of workout :D

But it is similarly draining when I have a climax in the dry sauna.  I presume it is primarily the heat. 

Haha same for me ~ draining 

Guest hui yong
8 minutes ago, Guest Ngwm said:

It is damn fucking hot. :PEveryone jerks off in the Energy One TP steam room all the time.

wah , all those horny men , all those wasted semen man juice just shoot and spray like no bodies business, its a sheer waste. should have collected in a vial and bring home. keep on the fridge and use over a week hor.

natural sk II serum.

natural and organic to the last drop.

6 hours ago, Guest Disgusting said:

Agree! Also have they thought what will happen if children see it????please get a room!!

21 minutes ago, Guest Safragymgoer said:

How are those steam rooms in safra gyms? Are they cruisy? 

Yes especially Toa Payoh LOL, even off peak is cruisy, not to mention the peak hours.

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Agree! Also have they thought what will happen if children see it????please get a room!!

Haha children? What would children be doing in a gym? There's a minimum age requirement for entry.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Jerking off in gym steam rooms is old news, swallowing in gym steam rooms is the real deal.

Pls don’t encourage people here. I can understand some cultures are fine with nudity in the steam room, but there are guys bold enough to expose their erections and continue stroking. There’s a time and place. Aren’t they afraid of complaints against them?

59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Pls don’t encourage people here. I can understand some cultures are fine with nudity in the steam room, but there are guys bold enough to expose their erections and continue stroking. There’s a time and place. Aren’t they afraid of complaints against them?

Thats why we must repeal 377a!

12 hours ago, Guest Disgusting said:

This does not MAKE a bad name.  Gays we get MADE bad names by those who have no reasons to do so but do it out of spite, ignorance,... envy?

While I don't ejaculate in steam rooms (I stay out of steam rooms) I would have no problems doing so if I would fancy it.

Why would some spilled semen on the floor be worse than all that stuff people release from their oh so nicely opened pores that let out the harmful toxins inside ?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Is there any law in Singapore against having an erection?   Against getting uncovered without being able to be seen in steam rooms?

I am close to believe anything about laws in  Singapore,  LOL! 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yishun energy one is dead as a cemetery, everyone is heading to either Toa Payoh or Punggol.

TP is cruisy this afternoon as usual... between 5 to 6, lots of hot guys 

On 9/24/2018 at 1:52 AM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Many straights like to jerk off and shoot in shower cubicles inside gym. Normally hear Ah... ah... ah... ahhhh.... while showering :P

Alamak, people enjoying a hot shower get mistaken for jerking off?

Guest Gaylimkopi

Just to be cautious, it's not ok to JO in gym steam room when it is also open to straights. The person can be reported and sued. And it's also unhygienic for other people using the steam room. 

Although I have seen people JO in TPY Safra, just remember "If you want to do it then don't get caught"

22 minutes ago, Guest Gaylimkopi said:

Just to be cautious, it's not ok to JO in gym steam room when it is also open to straights. The person can be reported and sued. And it's also unhygienic for other people using the steam room. 

Although I have seen people JO in TPY Safra, just remember "If you want to do it then don't get caught"

Why not???? Why cant gays jerk off in steak room just because straights go there?? Our rights must be protected!

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why not???? Why cant gays jerk off in steak room just because straights go there?? Our rights must be protected!

Steak room? Hohoho you thought meat market?

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It’s talk like this which gives fodder to the supporters of 377a. 

On 9/24/2018 at 10:32 PM, Guest guest said:

Jerking off at steam room is inconsiderate, leaving your cum on the bench or on the floor is disgusting.

On 9/22/2018 at 11:46 PM, Ken tan said:

I only jerk off in gym shower room

Shower cubicle ok but not steam room.  Unless it is a gay sauna where alot of action take place.

Don't read and response to guests' post

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It’s talk like this which gives fodder to the supporters of 377a. 

Thats why 377a must go so that we can jerk off in the steamroom without fear! Power to thr gays!

• G_M changed the title to Jerking off in gym steam room (compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.