Male HQ

Throat infection after kissing

Guest Pissed

Told myself never to kiss NSA men but gave in as he looked pretty clean and decent. Got a horrible throat infection the day after resulting in mc, he obviously have been sucking dirty cocks or did nasty things with his mouth like rimming. Feel so dirty after like even gargling with mouthwash and eating medicine.

Guest Tongue Sword
14 hours ago, Guest Pissed said:

Told myself never to kiss NSA men but gave in as he looked pretty clean and decent. Got a horrible throat infection the day after resulting in mc, he obviously have been sucking dirty cocks or did nasty things with his mouth like rimming. Feel so dirty after like even gargling with mouthwash and eating medicine.

Your infection most probably due to the kisser already having gum Ulcer, sore throat, flu.etc.   It has nothing to do with him sucking dirty cocks or doing tongue-to-ass rimming.

5 hours ago, Guest Tongue Sword said:

Your infection most probably due to the kisser already having gum Ulcer, sore throat, flu.etc.   It has nothing to do with him sucking dirty cocks or doing tongue-to-ass rimming.

You are MBBS doctor, hah,  can do remote diagnosus via BW FORUM. 

Wow, world' s first remote no contact, no visuals, no tests remote medical diagnosis.

lol.

2 hours ago, Guest chris said:

You are MBBS doctor, hah,  can do remote diagnosus via BW FORUM. 

Wow, world' s first remote no contact, no visuals, no tests remote medical diagnosis.

lol.

I would just say. Dun need to be MBBS or Medical Professional to have some common sense of how virus can be spread.  This kind of information just need to goggle or read around you can roughly get the answer. 

Edited by Chubby_1986

Guest Dr Med Expert
23 hours ago, Guest Pissed said:

Incubation time is 3 to 5 days. sorry. plain bullshit your post. Must be from someone else or somewhere else...

Probably you were just down with your stamina and prone to an infection because of lack of sleep, wrong food or stress or all together.

Please refrain future to accuse innocent people after your sexual encounter.

I really love those Singaporeans who always get all different type of diseases immediately after sexual exposure... There are so man posts here full of this bullshit.

Do note Herpes STI can still be passed via kissing. Also, someone may have the immunization towards certain flu strend their bodies had overcame. But it is your first time coming into contact with it, so if your immune system is not strong,you still can get infected by normal influenza virus after kissing.

Guest Dr Med Expert
5 minutes ago, Lad2 said:

Do note Herpes STI can still be passed via kissing. Also, someone may have the immunization towards certain flu strend their bodies had overcame. But it is your first time coming into contact with it, so if your immune system is not strong,you still can get infected by normal influenza virus after kissing.

yes, even chlamidya, gonorrhea can be passed on orally. But there are incubation times. If unsure just go to a STD doctor and do a test but you need to wait for the end of the window period.

However, most scientific knowledge does not refer to a transmission by kissing but by other sexual means.

usually occur a few days after oral contact (about 7 to 21 days )with a partner's genitals or anal area when the partner is infected with N. gonorrhoeae. People with oral gonorrhea usually do not transmit the disease to others, but it can occur in some instances. Most investigators state that kissing does not transmit the disease as the bacteria apparently do not infect the tongue or mouth .

17 hours ago, Guest Dr Med Expert said:

yes, even chlamidya, gonorrhea can be passed on orally. But there are incubation times.

Ya, reminds me of the Alien in the movie.  It incubates in the body, than burst out with a long salivy kissing jaws that plant into your mouth to infect you again.

Sore throat, fever, cough and loss of voice. Obviously that playboy motherfucker have some lethal bacteria and viruses in his saliva. Fooled around with both men and women, I am so careless and stupid to trust him. Antibiotic for a week and my throat still feels itchy! Wtf did he spread to me.

Guest definitely
1 hour ago, Guest Pissed said:

Sore throat, fever, cough and loss of voice. Obviously that playboy motherfucker have some lethal bacteria and viruses in his saliva. Fooled around with both men and women, I am so careless and stupid to trust him. Antibiotic for a week and my throat still feels itchy! Wtf did he spread to me.

chlamydia infected saliva from his soup drinking of the girl's pussy... they call it bitche's brew

• 11 months later...
On 9/24/2018 at 7:12 PM, Guest Pissed said:

I am having too after I sucked the big dick of an angmo.

2 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

Eeewww. Sorry to say ang mos are not clean. Ever encounter one at keybox. Dont think so he shower before coming to the big bed area. Can smell his stinky cock smell.  

1 warning point for being an insensitive discriminating dick head.

You can get practically anything from any one at any time.

Don't be a racist and single out any particular race or person.

• G_M changed the title to Throat infection after kissing
Guest guest guest
1 hour ago, G_M said:

Its  anecdotal evidence lah, he is just relating what he encountered  at the sauna, he is not saying becos that experience thisdirty dick ang mohs should be banned from entering and all ang moh should be banned from just this one experience right.

we need to be discerning, its okay to think of idea nut to act on it and legislate it , then its racism.

who isnt discriminatory,

we all choose fresh food to eat right, we choose fruits that have no worms, we dont accept all and ugly fruits without choosing and putting it into our mouths,

we pick and choose who we want to friend with and who fancy our eyes to go to bed with, 

we dont  have sex with every tom dick and harry .

Guest yes yes
11 hours ago, G_M said:

Let's be honest: Dirty smelling dicks or body or not talking a shower can be attributed to any ethnic, person.  I even encountered guys from the medical field, who... OMG.

Let's not generalise.

I laud the Moderator for pointing out the nastiness of such comments, simply used to shame some others with no grounds.

If you write about a sex encounter and want to write about real facts then it might be accepted, but in other cases just be careful how you write something.

6 minutes ago, Guest yes yes said:

Let's be honest: Dirty smelling dicks or body or not talking a shower can be attributed to any ethnic, person.  I even encountered guys from the medical field, who... OMG.

Let's not generalise.

I laud the Moderator for pointing out the nastiness of such comments, simply used to shame some others with no grounds.

If you write about a sex encounter and want to write about real facts then it might be accepted, but in other cases just be careful how you write something.

I find that Malay tends to take better care of their kkj compared to their Indian counterparts! Malay kkj always look clean 

U mean include this post by ben3 too?

Guest yes yes
3 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

I find that Malay tends to take better care of their kkj compared to their Indian counterparts! Malay kkj always look clean 

U mean include this post by ben3 too?

Look, the Moderators are kings. There is no general justice or anything. You can shout loud and drag this post which you might find insensitive through all forums.

No need to come up with 1000 of posts hitting on this post or this Member.

If the post you quoted is in a thread where they talk about the general cleanliness of dicks then ok. But I personally would not have written it.

The Moderators can just do what they want or not here.

Honestly, for a new comer I found plenty of your posts very disturbing. Stop writing posts just to brand some ethnic groups as this or that and to generalise. 

Just be more careful how you write things (and best is to leave the ethnic background out of any of the posts).

1 hour ago, Guest yes yes said:

Look, the Moderators are kings. There is no general justice or anything. You can shout loud and drag this post which you might find insensitive through all forums.

No need to come up with 1000 of posts hitting on this post or this Member.

If the post you quoted is in a thread where they talk about the general cleanliness of dicks then ok. But I personally would not have written it.

The Moderators can just do what they want or not here.

Honestly, for a new comer I found plenty of your posts very disturbing. Stop writing posts just to brand some ethnic groups as this or that and to generalise. 

Just be more careful how you write things (and best is to leave the ethnic background out of any of the posts).

A guest call me new comer..hahaha

Bravo!

Look guest, im giving example of an angmo's hygiene which i encountered at keybox sauna since someone said that he got infected after sucking an angmo cock. Ts mentioned the ethnic first which is not important in the first place. 

But the member called ben ben ben blindly stated the statement which no one cares.  Please la .Dont be a bastard here.

Rules applies to everyone n mentioning race is sensitive.  So don't start n expect others to keep quiet.

Edited by Innocentguy

Agreed Ben Ben Ben is a racist bastard who always tend to single out a certain race to criticize and praise and worship his own race...I don't see the mods doing anything about it...

• 2 years later...
Guest Crazy you

Could be covid

this is a little too hard to believe. just kissing that man give u bad throat infection? 

u just kiss that NSA man? thats it? u didn't oral him? u didn't lick any part of his body?

u write as if u can only kiss a "virgin" mouth, meaning a mouth thats never suck or rim before. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.