Male HQ

Found someone cum on your underwear

Ken tan

Guest Fruitguan
30 minutes ago, Ken tan said:

Anyone experience that before? I left my underwear on bench n went shower and found my underwear with cum when I return. 

Hahaha, where was this?

Did you wear the cum-stained underwear back?

Did you lick up the cum?

Did you trash the underwear and freeball?

27 minutes ago, Guest Fruitguan said:

Hahaha, where was this?

Did you lick up the cum?

You sounded like the person who cum on it ~

Never before found such a profound topic in a thread.

And it takes such a heavy mental effort to give an answer.

Like:  why don't you stick your undies and other stuff in your locker before heading to the shower instead of letting it linger on benches for others to cum all over it ?

Guest Fruit Guan
52 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Never before found such a profound topic in a thread.

And it takes such a heavy mental effort to give an answer.

Shut up Steve, no one is asking for your smarty-pants act-smart two cents.

If you think this thread is too profound for you, then stick to threads of your intelligence level.

Or better still, fuck off from Blowing Wind altogether. 

After all, with your clear ignorance of Singapore society, culture and its gay scene, as well as the numerous complaints against you, no one cares for your opinions.

1 hour ago, Guest Fruit Guan said:

Shut up Steve, no one is asking for your smarty-pants act-smart two cents.

If you think this thread is too profound for you, then stick to threads of your intelligence level.

Or better still, fuck off from Blowing Wind altogether. 

After all, with your clear ignorance of Singapore society, culture and its gay scene, as well as the numerous complaints against you, no one cares for your opinions.

Hi Fruit Guan, how does a Guan come to Singapore?  Did you flew over the ocean, or came came hiding in a box of Fruits?

Please teach me, how would you protect your undies left on the bench from being soaked in cum?

14 hours ago, Ken tan said:

Anyone experience that before? I left my underwear on bench n went shower and found my underwear with cum when I return. 

He probably finds you sexy, sniff your underwear aroma while jerking off, then deposit his cums on it as a gift for you to bring home.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 3 weeks later...
Guest up n down
On 9/24/2018 at 9:12 PM, Ken tan said:

Due to the circumstances the nerdy culprit couldn't do an upskirt video therefore he left his cum to say : "big brother is watching you..."

On a different note: what's actually a downskirt video?

On 10/17/2018 at 2:52 PM, btmslut said:

Long time ago near telok ayer market. There was a power generator there. Back in those days that place was so cruisy. Nowadays i go commando. But back then i used to wear black renoma undies. I remember my jeans were at my ankles, underwear pulled down slightly above the knees, having the most heavenly bareback fuck with long slow strokes, with nothing but saliva as lube (i was so horny i lost my mind! One and only time it happened!)

Anyway he asked to cum in me and i said no. He, being the... erm... gentleman that he was, pulled out and came into my undies. It was a lot. Black undies, white cum. The then sucked me off. Then he... pulled the undies back up and made me wear his cum. I remember him saying something like "youre my wife now. You wear my sperm"

He hailed a taxi for me and even... opened the door for me haha. When i sat down i could feel his juices acting as a lubricant, making the underwear slippery. I could swear the taxi driver could smell it.

I went home and masturbated at least twice smelling his cum. I didnt was the undies for a few months after hahaha

Sounds So Kinky To Wear The Top's Sperms In The Underwear, Especially Where The Butthole Area Is After The Underwear Is Pulled Up. And Made To Walk Around With His Sperms Slippery Rubbing Against The Butthole To Feel The  Wetness...

• 3 years later...
On 10/20/2018 at 2:44 AM, Hole4use said:

Sounds So Kinky To Wear The Top's Sperms In The Underwear, Especially Where The Butthole Area Is After The Underwear Is Pulled Up. And Made To Walk Around With His Sperms Slippery Rubbing Against The Butthole To Feel The  Wetness...

It may sound kinky but it is also disgusting

Guest Flute Guan
On 9/24/2018 at 9:43 PM, Guest Fruitguan said:

Hahaha, where was this?

Did you lick up the cum?

Lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 9/24/2018 at 10:22 PM, Guest Fruitguan said:

Please lah, where got?  

I will shoot on his face or chest or down his throat lor

LOL

Lolol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.