Male HQ

Bf choose younger boy

soffa88

This happened in july 2018, i know my partner last year September 2017, i was jobless that time when i know him, eventually he intro me to join his company under his department, i start work from 2017 Nov and ended my job this year May 2018, during the the time with him, i go his place every weekend, till this year July i decided to break up with him. i try to break down the story by sentence so easily understand.

- My ex stay his own in 5 room flat, he rented out 2 room but recently the tenant eventually found a better offer so one of the room was empty ( another room was occupied )

- On April this year, he told me that he know a guy age 19 from Grindr and he looking for a room because his parent found out he a gay and he got kicked out of the house since he like 13 ? 14? im not sure.

- He stayed with his bestie after since he got kicked out of the house. 

- He  feel paiseh staying at his bestie place so wanna rent a room outside. 

- My ex ask my opinion letting him stay for " free " few month. at first i was not agreed but since doing it for a good deed i say ok.  

- This Boy came and have a small talk with my ex while im in the room, he dont allow me to talk to him.

- Following week he moved in to my ex place. as the spare room its big included a single size bed and simple table and chair.

- Nerveless i found out that my food gone missing over a day ( E.g, Bread, egg, sausage, nugget, biscuit, noodle) i ask my ex did the boy eat. he texted him and he admit that he eaten.

- Some of the food its using my own pocket money to buy. i don claim from my ex either. but this boy does not have rights to eat without asking us.

- This happened almost everyday that i cannot take it. even tissue box ( 5x )i brought  he taken all and use it without letting us know. secretly took in from the storeroom.

- I got pissed off that i say my ex to ask him moved out. my ex told me he lost his NRIC, then i ask, does he dont have a copy of his IC ? and any police statement show that he did a report? my ex said not sure. 

- He bring friend home once or twice a week, that i cant agree but my ex allowed him to do so. 

- And there one toilet outside that this boy make the toilet as if he own it, all his cosmetic item,  even the mop and bucket( Suppose its in the toilet) to do house cleaning he put it in storeroom without letting us know.

Without blasting my anger on that day ( July ), i decided to call my ex, because on that day i left, he bring his 2 friend over while im at the living room. i called up my ex asked him why u still allow him to bring his friend ? did he ask you ? at first my ex say no, after 5min he called me back say he did ask. my temper blast to the max, i ask him " do you want him or me?'  he kept quiet and say i talking nonsense, since you are letting him do whatever he want to be, FINE!! I will leave. i cant compare my age with that young boy. i left the house key on the shoe rack and i took a picture and send to my ex, guess what? he replied " ok". i feel that my present was no longer needed in that house. i changed my Number and did not contacted him for 2 month. 

For the info, my ex had 2 Dog, that month which his dog give birth to 4 puppies, its me the one who take care of the puppies. and i saw the boy in Grindr, his introduction was " I LIVE MY OWN AND HAVE 2 DOG" , i like what??!! since when the dog belong to you?? 

Sorry guys for the bad english as my dictionary its limit. i hope you guys understand my story. 

Edited by soffa88

Maybe your bf is a genuinely nice person and wants to help the kid out. From his perspective, he might have thought that you were immature and overreacted when you decided to move out and change your number. Either way, if you do not like the boy, you should not concede so easily and deal the finishing blow to yourself. Why let a third party break you two apart if your bf did not do anything unfaithful?

did you voice out your unhappiness to the boy yourself? Seems like everything is through your ex?

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

I'm so sorry to hear ur story,

My two cents,

I assume both u & ex is about middle age....

And its nice of him to let the boy stay 

But the boy is clearly stepping over boundaries, (if it was made know in the 1st place)

But ur ex shud really. Draw the line Already,

Reading it is already painful, 

If I were u,  

I would go to ur ex and warn him about this boy 

And like seriously talk to the boy & idk,  even threaten him for real, 

By asking your ex to choose between you and the boy....u asking for trouble.

I would prefer you to have a heart to heart talk to your ex...dun let a third party just "win" for not doing anything to gain access to his body,house and the 2 dogs.

Learn to be calm - NOBODY own anybody without a price tag. You just throw away everything your ex, your job and house for a small little boy existence. And ask us for advice in this forum..i won't say who is right or wrong, but i must advice you that your reaction too harsh,drama and strong headed.

If you really treasure your ex - maybe you should learn to understand from his point of views - my guess is the boy and your ex is having sexual act for the free lodging and the two dogs.

So do a self reflection on yourself.

The house is his; He gets to say who he rents/lets it out to. Seeking your opinion is merely courtesy. 

As for taking things that does not belong to him, the boiboi is definitely in the wrong. Even in rented flats with multiple tenants, the makan is clearly marked/indicated. He should not take what does not belong to him, even if you both share the same roof. 

Regardless, even if boiboi doesn't pay in cash for the rental, I'm sure he's paying via some other "services". Surely got hanky-panky one lah.

Just wanna highlight something.

- I bring a AIR COOLER from my own house and put it at living room, and its gone missing after 2 days, i ask my bf did he take it? he whatapp and indeed the boy took it without my permission. ( its really too far)

- After cooking his meal dont bother to wipe the stove and there a cloth and he doesnt bother to clean it.

- My " ex BF" does not allow me to talk to him. even come to the point that he steal my food without asking me i have to go thru my BF to whatapp him and ask him

- He currently study in POLY , and still need 2 year more to graduate, my bf told me he allow him to stay another year, and the boy will  stay with his bestie because his bestie plan to get a studio like a year more ? im not sure

- I dislike the way he occupied the toilet ,which the mop and bucket was in the toilet and the boy PUT THEM AT the STOREROOM! because when i wanna mop i cant find it, i found its at the storeroom which my bf wont never put there.

- Since my bf defending him that much i assume they have something fishy, i known him for 8 month, for the time we work together under same company same department, weekday always have lunch with him. bu still cant compare with a young energetic young boy. 

- Btw the house only got 2 dog, 4 puppies were give away next day after the day i MIA. the phone line its under his name, but i dont give a damm. i just need to apply another line under my name that it. 

- FYY the boy were a Singdonesian. and the moment my bf told me his NRIC were lost. i did ask him to ask the boy to show a police statement, im sure the boy have to report lost of NRIC. because that time i wanted to draft a contract state what thing cannot do as in my bf did not do that in the first place before he move in. 

Below photo its i found he in Grindr after i MIA anyone curioues of his pic i will show 

image.png.fa23f11a37823bc93190e1d1ddf81a3d.png

Edited by soffa88

當一個人對你沒感覺的時候,你做多好多少都沒用,因為你在他心中已沒有分量地位,多數人是喜新厭舊的,尤其當他愛上對方比你新鮮又多汁時,你的出現只是多餘的,說再多都是屁話,勉強沒幸福,走時走得有尊嚴別回頭是你唯一能做的。

On 9/25/2018 at 9:19 PM, soffa88 said:

This happened in july 2018, i know my partner last year September 2017, i was jobless that time when i know him, eventually he intro me to join his company under his department, i start work from 2017 Nov and ended my job this year May 2018, during the the time with him, i go his place every weekend, till this year July i decided to break up with him. i try to break down the story by sentence so easily understand.

- My ex stay his own in 5 room flat, he rented out 2 room but recently the tenant eventually found a better offer so one of the room was empty ( another room was occupied )

- On April this year, he told me that he know a guy age 19 from Grindr and he looking for a room because his parent found out he a gay and he got kicked out of the house since he like 13 ? 14? im not sure.

- He stayed with his bestie after since he got kicked out of the house. 

- He  feel paiseh staying at his bestie place so wanna rent a room outside. 

- My ex ask my opinion letting him stay for " free " few month. at first i was not agreed but since doing it for a good deed i say ok.  

- This Boy came and have a small talk with my ex while im in the room, he dont allow me to talk to him.

- Following week he moved in to my ex place. as the spare room its big included a single size bed and simple table and chair.

- Nerveless i found out that my food gone missing over a day ( E.g, Bread, egg, sausage, nugget, biscuit, noodle) i ask my ex did the boy eat. he texted him and he admit that he eaten.

- Some of the food its using my own pocket money to buy. i don claim from my ex either. but this boy does not have rights to eat without asking us.

- This happened almost everyday that i cannot take it. even tissue box ( 5x )i brought  he taken all and use it without letting us know. secretly took in from the storeroom.

- I got pissed off that i say my ex to ask him moved out. my ex told me he lost his NRIC, then i ask, does he dont have a copy of his IC ? and any police statement show that he did a report? my ex said not sure. 

- He bring friend home once or twice a week, that i cant agree but my ex allowed him to do so. 

- And there one toilet outside that this boy make the toilet as if he own it, all his cosmetic item,  even the mop and bucket( Suppose its in the toilet) to do house cleaning he put it in storeroom without letting us know.

Without blasting my anger on that day ( July ), i decided to call my ex, because on that day i left, he bring his 2 friend over while im at the living room. i called up my ex asked him why u still allow him to bring his friend ? did he ask you ? at first my ex say no, after 5min he called me back say he did ask. my temper blast to the max, i ask him " do you want him or me?'  he kept quiet and say i talking nonsense, since you are letting him do whatever he want to be, FINE!! I will leave. i cant compare my age with that young boy. i left the house key on the shoe rack and i took a picture and send to my ex, guess what? he replied " ok". i feel that my present was no longer needed in that house. i changed my Number and did not contacted him for 2 month. 

For the info, my ex had 2 Dog, that month which his dog give birth to 4 puppies, its me the one who take care of the puppies. and i saw the boy in Grindr, his introduction was " I LIVE MY OWN AND HAVE 2 DOG" , i like what??!! since when the dog belong to you?? 

Sorry guys for the bad english as my dictionary its limit. i hope you guys understand my story. 

See the part I highlighted. Your ex already decided to emotionally separate from you from this period already, or probably lost the spark in the relationship. If he really wanted to commit, he would have listened to you and tried to reach a compromise between you and that boy.

8 hours ago, snowball said:

當一個人對你沒感覺的時候,你做多好多少都沒用,因為你在他心中已沒有分量地位,多數人是喜新厭舊的,尤其當他愛上對方比你新鮮又多汁時,你的出現只是多餘的,說再多都是屁話,勉強沒幸福,走時走得有尊嚴別回頭是你唯一能做的。

is crude but truth

walk away without turning back is your best revenge.

hm, sounds more to me like a story of a guy marrying a second wife.

he probably took him up in Batam. LOL

Maybe you are overreacting with some petty things as the mop and cosmetics in the common bathroom.

Maybe instead of just moving out you should have talked with you bf first.

The other thing sounds a bit like "Me or him".

As you took your decision already, why need our input here?

You want your ex back?

Let your ex realise in 2 years that it nearly never works out to take a younger wife. Maybe sexually, but in the long term, he will be single again once the young boy has moved on and jumps on another guy.

Don't expect any thanks from the young one either...

The fact that he chose him over you is clear that he is over you.  I know cause I have been there before and I know it hurts but life has to go on.  Be brave and move on with your head held high up.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com