Male HQ

Should I Accept Offer from Private Equity Co?

Guest Guest

I was offered a job with a Private Equity company. ShouldbI accept this offer? What are the job prospects and career advancement?

Should I take the risk and jump on this offer? How can I protect myself if its not a good fit?

Guest leonardo
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I was offered a job with a Private Equity company. ShouldbI accept this offer? What are the job prospects and career advancement?

Should I take the risk and jump on this offer? How can I protect myself if its not a good fit?

Any jobs that says Equity means the company is recruiting people to invest their money then use that money to earn money and give dividends or earn profit by investing that pool of money in enterprises that claims can give back 7%, 10%, 12% , and ridiculous 15% to 20 % return on investment, 

So it depends on where you are working in the organisation, if you are just back room support and just receptionist at the front desk, you may be subjected to less stress , only get blasted by fund managers when they are under stress if they are not making enough money for the company,

but if you are recruited as a fund manager, investment executive or risk management , wow be prepared for frequent meetings for achieving revenue, profit, sales targets,

if you are like the wolves of wall street types, or the smell of money types, then you will die die produce results even if have to sell your mother and still can smile at yourself and act normal,

but if you think you are not the type who can sell your mother and sister to make money type , maybe not good job fit.

The above was old millenia, 

the above is new millenia wall street wheeling dealings,

Except in Singapore, the execs do not get to wear really good Italian suits, no cocaine maybe , not so much pussies and dicks and blow jobs to do to climb the corporate ladder.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't you have anybody to ask in your private circle?

What do you expect us to be?

Spoon-feeding super coaches???

35 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

Don't you have anybody to ask in your private circle?

What do you expect us to be?

Spoon-feeding super coaches???

No. Its a sign of weakness. People will make use of weakness in the industry.

• 2 years later...
Guest Morgan
On 9/26/2018 at 10:15 AM, Guest Guest said:

Go. It is nice.

Assume you're talking about an associate position and not a back-office/administrative support job. If so, coming to this forum to ask for advice on this topic suggests that you are either desperate, naive or trolling. 

Anyway, if you're genuinely asking about an associate position, then the fact that you have to ask these questions should point towards the natural conclusion that you're simply not ready for such a job.

Edited by kys0n

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.