Male HQ

Farrer Park Mrt toilet

hard2kill

2 hours ago, XS.Lin said:

Hmm “straight married” or “straight behaving married”? How would a straight man even be bother having a curiosity and actually check out the place physically? Something not exactly right. :)

I think he's probably 'bi-curious'? Since he wanted the experience but didn't know how to react when approached.

Many men I've chatted with here and overseas are like this, they are still trying to find out what excites them. And it doesn't matter if they're married or not.

15 hours ago, shaft69 said:

Tried out this place yesterday. I'm a straight married guy and it was my first ever time doing this so wasn't sure what to expect. There were 2-3 people at the urinals, so went to pee at one of the urinals in the middle at one side. There was an old uncle at the end and another guy behind me at the other side.

Initially wasn't expecting much, but then when I took out my cock to pee, i could see the uncle from the side of my eye starting to wank furiously. This made me slowly become hard, and soon I was standing there stroking. The other guy behind me also started to steal glances, so then I became bolder and with my cock out, went over to the urinal right beside him. Stood there stroking with both of us looking at each other's cocks, the uncle soon came to the right side of me and was stroking as well. The younger guy on my left flicked my nipple a couple of times, and then asked me if I wanted to be sucked, but I wasn't sure how that was going to happen so declined. I was just a bit nervous as this was my first time so not sure how and where that could happen. 

All in all, a very exciting first time for me exhibiting and stroking. Any tips on how it can go further next time? Does the action happen at the urinals itself or in one of the cubicles? It's a bit open at the urinals and anyone can walk there and see. 

If u had replied yes, he probably will bring u some where else to do.

On 11/30/2023 at 6:20 PM, shaft69 said:

Any tips on how it can go further next time? Does the action happen at the urinals itself or in one of the cubicles? It's a bit open at the urinals and anyone can walk there and see. 

Touch the uncle's cock and stroke him. Let him touch and stroke your cock too, for a start.. 

On 12/1/2023 at 9:22 AM, kim_xd said:

I think he's probably 'bi-curious'? Since he wanted the experience but didn't know how to react when approached.

Many men I've chatted with here and overseas are like this, they are still trying to find out what excites them. And it doesn't matter if they're married or not.

Agree.

Some are even very naturally straight behaving (I won’t even call it acting).

But the moment you take off your shirt and shorts and they start touching you and stripping off themselves, you know they have the same feelings.

The interesting thing is some of those straight married men let you strip them totally naked, caress and fondle them, even finger their hole and stroke their prostate and arouse them so much that they flip over and let you fuck them in their ass deep — but they’d never let you kiss them on their lips!

1 hour ago, HC-B said:

Agree.

Some are even very naturally straight behaving (I won’t even call it acting).

But the moment you take off your shirt and shorts and they start touching you and stripping off themselves, you know they have the same feelings.

The interesting thing is some of those straight married men let you strip them totally naked, caress and fondle them, even finger their hole and stroke their prostate and arouse them so much that they flip over and let you fuck them in their ass deep — but they’d never let you kiss them on their lips!

You have such a 'deep' understanding of such matters! Men are very easily aroused, straight or not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 10:33 AM, kim_xd said:

You have such a 'deep' understanding of such matters! Men are very easily aroused, straight or not.

In the end, it’s just a word play. Psychoanalysing how men trying to cope with the fact that penis excited them sounds to me like just another way to hide themselves. Kind of like a boy hidden in the closet in another closet. I’m fine with being in the closet (and I’m one in The closet too) but I have problem with those trying to put another closet inside the closet, isn’t life complicated enough as it is, why layering it further? Men who get excited and cum by seeing another man cock or by another man’s hands is basically a queer anyway. 

Edited by XS.Lin
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had fun there a few days ago. One on my left, one on my right. The guy on my left playing with penis, while the guy on my right is slapping my ass. The guy on my right gets more and more daring and excited, I know, because the slapping gets harder and louder.

Edited by pthc
11 hours ago, pthc said:

Had fun there a few days ago. One of my left, one on my right. The guy on my left playing with penis, while the guy on my right is slapping my ass. The guy on my right gets more and more daring and excited, I know, because the slapping gets harder and louder.

How to contact you or keep in touch?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm just curious, as I've never been there before. Beside the regular guys that hang around there, Are there any Indian or Bangladeshi foreign workers cruising there? Kind of interested in them after a few encounters. From my personal experience, they can be a rough top on a bed.

• 3 weeks later...