Male HQ

Average height of local chinese men.

Guest Tall guy

Guest Tall guy

Seems to be 170cm and below which is bloody short like a dwarf, having a hard time finding 180cm gays because most of them want model like boyfriends. Most are straight, those stupid short women who managed to seduce them to marriage pisses me off.

Guest Guest buay-song

I am less than 170cm so that makes me one bloody dwarf as TS said. TS better just get a "teck-koh" (also known as bamboo stick) to go with, can find teck-koh everywhere, mostly in hardware shops or HDB flats.

Guest Tall guy
3 minutes ago, charvo87 said:

wahahahahah....why so pissed? you cant control how tall ppl are, this.is genetic.

The problem is these dwarfs keep messaging me despite putting my height preference.

Guest Tall guy
1 hour ago, Guest wonder why? said:

But I noted the younger Singaporean are nowadays taller. Even the Malays. Would say 1.77 and more...

Gay or straight? I do know many tall but straight guys only. No point lah.

Guest wonder why?
12 hours ago, Guest Tall guy said:

Gay or straight? I do know many tall but straight guys only. No point lah.

oh yes the gays always end up shorter than the straights...

but isn't that better for sucking your dick?

On 9/30/2018 at 1:09 PM, Guest Tall guy said:

Seems to be 170cm and below which is bloody short like a dwarf, having a hard time finding 180cm gays because most of them want model like boyfriends. Most are straight, those stupid short women who managed to seduce them to marriage pisses me off.

This is shocking! Its because of our nutrition? What is our million dollar ministers doing? Our minister of health and MOH sleeping? Why are they not advising what nutrition for us to take and advise parents? I blame this serious problens to the pap government and the 70% who support it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.